Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tavern of Sorienth [Open RP]
1 2
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516192/51619185_350.png[/img] "Welcome to the Tavern!" -[i]You hear Soulseep say in a thick Scottish accent. He gestures grandly as he does so.[/i]- "We've got plenty'a drinks and meals. Start a fight an' I'll have to deal wit' ya'." -[i]He chuckles to himself[/i]- "Anyway, what'll it be?"
51619185_350.png

"Welcome to the Tavern!" -You hear Soulseep say in a thick Scottish accent. He gestures grandly as he does so.- "We've got plenty'a drinks and meals. Start a fight an' I'll have to deal wit' ya'." -He chuckles to himself- "Anyway, what'll it be?"
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o5_500.png
@knightlyGaming [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34564690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345647/34564690_350.png[/img] [/url] A Skydancer ventured across the land when he saw a tavern conveniently stationed nicely on his journey. He entered the building, hearing the greet from the Mirror. "Greeting," Priam replied back. He sat down on a seat close to the tavern's owner and set down his bag on the floor next to him. "I feel quite tired after a long journey on the road and wish to be surprised. Any drinks that are your expertise or would like to recommend?"
@knightlyGaming

34564690_350.png

A Skydancer ventured across the land when he saw a tavern conveniently stationed nicely on his journey. He entered the building, hearing the greet from the Mirror.
"Greeting," Priam replied back. He sat down on a seat close to the tavern's owner and set down his bag on the floor next to him. "I feel quite tired after a long journey on the road and wish to be surprised. Any drinks that are your expertise or would like to recommend?"
wiNINlH.png
@NMidNight

-He turns around and looks at the various coloured bottles-"One of the finest meads around. I present Thundercrack, a brew made deep within the Shiftin' Expanse. It'll certainly send a shock through your system and perk ya' up." -he picks up a bottle and shows it off. It is a light grey, translucent bottle, which allows you to see a small storm cloud inside, occasionally striking the orange liquid. - "I got other options or ya' can tell me 'ow ya' like it." -he fidgets with the bottle- "Neat, on the rocks, over ice..." -he trails off, waiting patiently for an answer-
@NMidNight

-He turns around and looks at the various coloured bottles-"One of the finest meads around. I present Thundercrack, a brew made deep within the Shiftin' Expanse. It'll certainly send a shock through your system and perk ya' up." -he picks up a bottle and shows it off. It is a light grey, translucent bottle, which allows you to see a small storm cloud inside, occasionally striking the orange liquid. - "I got other options or ya' can tell me 'ow ya' like it." -he fidgets with the bottle- "Neat, on the rocks, over ice..." -he trails off, waiting patiently for an answer-
@knightlyGaming
“Ooh, I’ve never had that before,” Priam said. “I’ll take it. That’ll give me a shocking start.” He gave a little laugh, soon beginning to tap a rhythm with his claws on the counter while looking around the tavern.
Priam turned back to the Mirror. “I’m Priam. I belive I have never seen and entered this tavern before. It looks quite cozy. How long have you been working here, if I may ask?” Priam questioned.
@knightlyGaming
“Ooh, I’ve never had that before,” Priam said. “I’ll take it. That’ll give me a shocking start.” He gave a little laugh, soon beginning to tap a rhythm with his claws on the counter while looking around the tavern.
Priam turned back to the Mirror. “I’m Priam. I belive I have never seen and entered this tavern before. It looks quite cozy. How long have you been working here, if I may ask?” Priam questioned.
wiNINlH.png
-he chuckles as he reaches under the counter and comes out with a black filter-like disc.- "The name's Soulseep, though most jus' call me bartenda." -he takes out a glass and breathes through the filter, a few ice cubes forming in the glass.- "I been here ever since the clan built it. I got my friend cookin' in the back an' I'm workin' the bar. I'm also the butcher for when we get fresh meat." -he pours the drink, the ice cracking from the lightning strikes as a tiny storm cloud forms at the rim of the glass.- "It's jus' a hobby." -he slides the Skydancer the drink- "What brings you around these parts?"
-he chuckles as he reaches under the counter and comes out with a black filter-like disc.- "The name's Soulseep, though most jus' call me bartenda." -he takes out a glass and breathes through the filter, a few ice cubes forming in the glass.- "I been here ever since the clan built it. I got my friend cookin' in the back an' I'm workin' the bar. I'm also the butcher for when we get fresh meat." -he pours the drink, the ice cracking from the lightning strikes as a tiny storm cloud forms at the rim of the glass.- "It's jus' a hobby." -he slides the Skydancer the drink- "What brings you around these parts?"
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=225993&skin=0&apparel=12268,26279,291,716,292,325,24519,18797,927,319,307,313,430,1098,351&xt=dressing.png[/img] Xavior noticed a nearby tavern, seeing a skydancer go inside. She glanced around, not many dragons being around. She ventured to the front door, seeing as it was open and looking in to find a few dragons spread across the tavern. She opened the door and sat at the bar, waiting for the bartender to finish with the skydancer's drink before asking for hers. She tapped on the counter with her razor-sharp claws, glancing around at the rather nice looking tavern. Some of the most famous taverns she's been to weren't even in this good of shape.
scry?sdid=225993&skin=0&apparel=12268,26279,291,716,292,325,24519,18797,927,319,307,313,430,1098,351&xt=dressing.png
Xavior noticed a nearby tavern, seeing a skydancer go inside. She glanced around, not many dragons being around. She ventured to the front door, seeing as it was open and looking in to find a few dragons spread across the tavern. She opened the door and sat at the bar, waiting for the bartender to finish with the skydancer's drink before asking for hers. She tapped on the counter with her razor-sharp claws, glancing around at the rather nice looking tavern. Some of the most famous taverns she's been to weren't even in this good of shape.
Priam watched as Soulseep prepared the drink. “Interesting,” he said while he listened to Soulseep. “I’m just travel across the land where I feel is right and searching for valuables that I could sell to dragons. Resting wherever there is shelter or under an open sky if I have to.”
Priam grabbed the drink and took a sip, testing the taste. As the liquid touched his taste buds, it made his body flinch. “Woah, that’s strong. That’ll wake me up for sure from any sleep for days. I’ve gotta get used to this!” He set his Thundercrack drink down to let his taste adjust to the drink.

Priam heard footsteps behind him as the floorboards creaked from the steps. He didn’t turn his head around to see who it might be to avoid him him revealing himself in case it was any of his enemies. Hell know soon enough once they come closer. However, from the corners of his eyes, it wasn’t someone he recognized. A mirror who looked rather fierce.
Priam watched as Soulseep prepared the drink. “Interesting,” he said while he listened to Soulseep. “I’m just travel across the land where I feel is right and searching for valuables that I could sell to dragons. Resting wherever there is shelter or under an open sky if I have to.”
Priam grabbed the drink and took a sip, testing the taste. As the liquid touched his taste buds, it made his body flinch. “Woah, that’s strong. That’ll wake me up for sure from any sleep for days. I’ve gotta get used to this!” He set his Thundercrack drink down to let his taste adjust to the drink.

Priam heard footsteps behind him as the floorboards creaked from the steps. He didn’t turn his head around to see who it might be to avoid him him revealing himself in case it was any of his enemies. Hell know soon enough once they come closer. However, from the corners of his eyes, it wasn’t someone he recognized. A mirror who looked rather fierce.
wiNINlH.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55274588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552746/55274588_350.png[/img] [/url] Bryn had been watching the tavern for a few days now. Not to many dragons have entered it so perhaps she could go inside. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad. Bryn took a few minutes before she stood up adjusting her cowl to cover much of her face. After finishing she walked to the tavern pushing the door open and looking around for a moment. There weren't many dragons inside luckily. She hesitated before walking inside and heading to the bar. She waited for her turn to speak to the bar keep. However she knew eyes were already on her. A PearlCatcher without their Pearl is a very bad sight.

55274588_350.png

Bryn had been watching the tavern for a few days now. Not to many dragons have entered it so perhaps she could go inside. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad. Bryn took a few minutes before she stood up adjusting her cowl to cover much of her face. After finishing she walked to the tavern pushing the door open and looking around for a moment. There weren't many dragons inside luckily. She hesitated before walking inside and heading to the bar. She waited for her turn to speak to the bar keep. However she knew eyes were already on her. A PearlCatcher without their Pearl is a very bad sight.
Xavior shifted slightly at the sound of another dragon entering the tavern. She caught sight of the bright pink and blue pearlcatcher who was quickly approaching. She had kept a low profile, only allowing the pearlcatcher's image to be in her peripheral vision as they walked up to the bar. She quickly noted the fact that there was no pearl in sight, which was usually a bad omen. She watched for a moment longer, studying the dragon for a bit longer. She then turned her vision away once more, staring at her extended claws as they tapped against the wooden counter. She wasn't in the mood to start a conversation with anyone at the moment, she just wanted to get something and leave.
Xavior shifted slightly at the sound of another dragon entering the tavern. She caught sight of the bright pink and blue pearlcatcher who was quickly approaching. She had kept a low profile, only allowing the pearlcatcher's image to be in her peripheral vision as they walked up to the bar. She quickly noted the fact that there was no pearl in sight, which was usually a bad omen. She watched for a moment longer, studying the dragon for a bit longer. She then turned her vision away once more, staring at her extended claws as they tapped against the wooden counter. She wasn't in the mood to start a conversation with anyone at the moment, she just wanted to get something and leave.
-he chuckled at the Skydancer tasting the drink- "If ya' need me, just holler." -he grabs a cup and the filter as he walked over to the Mirror- "What can I get ya' from the finest tavern this side of the Tangled Wood?" -he looked curiously at the Pearlcatcher for a moment before greeting her with a warm smile.- "If either of ya' want somethin' let me know."
-he chuckled at the Skydancer tasting the drink- "If ya' need me, just holler." -he grabs a cup and the filter as he walked over to the Mirror- "What can I get ya' from the finest tavern this side of the Tangled Wood?" -he looked curiously at the Pearlcatcher for a moment before greeting her with a warm smile.- "If either of ya' want somethin' let me know."
1 2