Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Knight's Castle of Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center] [b][u] [size=5] Welcome to the Castle! [/size] [/u][/b] I am Knight, and I would love to write lore for your dragons! I often write lore in a paragraph style but I am willing to write it shorter or longer, which will change the price a little! :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][u] [size=4] Rules [/size] [/u][/b] Gotta have some form of structure I suppose so here it is! [LIST] [*] Price is 1500 gold or 1 gem! [*] If you have a vague idea of what you want, please let me know! [*] Give me pronouns just in case! [*] If the dragon has a connection in some way to another dragon, let me know! [*] Credit me in some way! [*] Be sure to watch your inbox because I have a tendency to ask questions! [*] Be sure to say whether you want the lore to be serious or not! [*] I prefer limiting yourself to 5 paragraphs, but we can work something out if more is wanted! [/LIST] Otherwise thanks so much! Enjoy! [quote name="CURRENT LIST OF LORE"]This is basically just so that you can see what's going on and the current list! Smaller requests have priority over large projects, so they'll have their own list! [u][b]SMALLER LORE WRITINGS[/b][/u] [LIST]None! ^^[/LIST] [u][b]LARGE LORE PROJECTS (These take a long time)[/b][/u] [LIST] None! ^^[/LIST][/quote]
Welcome to the Castle!

I am Knight, and I would love to write lore for your dragons!

I often write lore in a paragraph style but I am willing to write it shorter or longer, which will change the price a little! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules
Gotta have some form of structure I suppose so here it is!
  • Price is 1500 gold or 1 gem!
  • If you have a vague idea of what you want, please let me know!
  • Give me pronouns just in case!
  • If the dragon has a connection in some way to another dragon, let me know!
  • Credit me in some way!
  • Be sure to watch your inbox because I have a tendency to ask questions!
  • Be sure to say whether you want the lore to be serious or not!
  • I prefer limiting yourself to 5 paragraphs, but we can work something out if more is wanted!

Otherwise thanks so much! Enjoy!
CURRENT LIST OF LORE wrote:
This is basically just so that you can see what's going on and the current list! Smaller requests have priority over large projects, so they'll have their own list!

SMALLER LORE WRITINGS
    None! ^^

LARGE LORE PROJECTS (These take a long time)
    None! ^^
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o5_500.png
[quote name="LORE SHOWCASE"][center][b][u]Written for @/goodorbadluck![/u][/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56824041] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568241/56824041_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gwenfron![/b] "Life is short, then you die. Luckily, death wasn't keen on keeping me." Being brought back to life hurts. It's not a pleasant experience, especially when your soul is ripped from the afterlife and forced into a body made from flowers and ice. Not only did it hurt, but she couldn't remember who she was or who brought her back. There was no one around when she awoke so she wandered. Wandered until she came upon the mountains of Dragonhome. She wandered the mountains, searching for a home and a purpose but found nothing and no one. After much time, she came upon a hatchling trapped in a landslide. Instincts took over as she dug the hatchling out. She followed her instincts as she took the hatchling to a lodge, where the hatchling's parents were. Returning the hatchling brought her immense joy, seeing the parent's faces. And so, she found her purpose. The tales say that a mysterious force watches over the mountains, sent by the gods themselves to save lost travellers. Whatever it may be, someone watches over those mountains.[/center][/quote]
LORE SHOWCASE wrote:
Written for @/goodorbadluck!
56824041_350.png

Gwenfron!
"Life is short, then you die. Luckily, death wasn't keen on keeping me."

Being brought back to life hurts. It's not a pleasant experience, especially when your soul is ripped from the afterlife and forced into a body made from flowers and ice. Not only did it hurt, but she couldn't remember who she was or who brought her back. There was no one around when she awoke so she wandered. Wandered until she came upon the mountains of Dragonhome. She wandered the mountains, searching for a home and a purpose but found nothing and no one.
After much time, she came upon a hatchling trapped in a landslide. Instincts took over as she dug the hatchling out. She followed her instincts as she took the hatchling to a lodge, where the hatchling's parents were. Returning the hatchling brought her immense joy, seeing the parent's faces. And so, she found her purpose.
The tales say that a mysterious force watches over the mountains, sent by the gods themselves to save lost travellers. Whatever it may be, someone watches over those mountains.
hello luke! could you write some lore for my boy owl? (the stupid sweater boy below) he is Fatherë to ingredience, the fae child i keep talking about. here is owl [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55507274] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555073/55507274_350.png[/img] [/url]
hello luke! could you write some lore for my boy owl? (the stupid sweater boy below)
he is Fatherë to ingredience, the fae child i keep talking about. here is owl

55507274_350.png
8DC40F73-5BEA-4024-AA16-5AAA84F22590.png
Owl has no idea what to do and now someone's gone and dropped a kid in his arms. He's not really sure what to do but he's certainly trying. Last week someone caught him trying to feed Ingredience and he somehow ended up with the hatchling STUCK to the CEILING. It took about 3 hours to get him down, and the kid didn't even get to eat.

@HugePolecat How does that look?
Owl has no idea what to do and now someone's gone and dropped a kid in his arms. He's not really sure what to do but he's certainly trying. Last week someone caught him trying to feed Ingredience and he somehow ended up with the hatchling STUCK to the CEILING. It took about 3 hours to get him down, and the kid didn't even get to eat.

@HugePolecat How does that look?
absolutely superb you funky loreman! i shall send you money posthaste
absolutely superb you funky loreman! i shall send you money posthaste
8DC40F73-5BEA-4024-AA16-5AAA84F22590.png
Hi :)
Would you be willing to write some background lore for my clan (e.g. How it was founded etc.)? It would be great if this could link to my progens as the founders!
Hi :)
Would you be willing to write some background lore for my clan (e.g. How it was founded etc.)? It would be great if this could link to my progens as the founders!
Sig_2.png
@VenoRen
of course! I would need to know more about what you want, but I can certainly provide!
@VenoRen
of course! I would need to know more about what you want, but I can certainly provide!
So I'm looking for a bit of backstory for my clan to explain how it was founded and how the founders (my progens) met and why they created a clan. It's a very open and accepting clan where dragons from all over will be accepted. It gives lost dragons who have faced difficulties a place to be safe and where they can be part of a clan where they are not judged. Because of this, it is a bit of a rag tag lot but they wouldn't have it any other way! I'm not looking for any specific word count, just however long it needs to be to get everything in! I don't really have any ideas about how any of this happened lol - I'm severely lacking inspiration. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to pm me as well! My progens/clan founders are: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53886594] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538866/53886594_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53886595] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538866/53886595_350.png[/img] [/url] Possibly something along the lines of: they met their mates (Cosmos for Ameera and Almeyda for Aznavour) and found out how difficult their lives had been due to not fitting in in their original flight/clan?
So I'm looking for a bit of backstory for my clan to explain how it was founded and how the founders (my progens) met and why they created a clan.
It's a very open and accepting clan where dragons from all over will be accepted. It gives lost dragons who have faced difficulties a place to be safe and where they can be part of a clan where they are not judged. Because of this, it is a bit of a rag tag lot but they wouldn't have it any other way!

I'm not looking for any specific word count, just however long it needs to be to get everything in!

I don't really have any ideas about how any of this happened lol - I'm severely lacking inspiration. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to pm me as well!

My progens/clan founders are:

53886594_350.png

53886595_350.png

Possibly something along the lines of: they met their mates (Cosmos for Ameera and Almeyda for Aznavour) and found out how difficult their lives had been due to not fitting in in their original flight/clan?
Sig_2.png
Aznavour, a lost Guardian with no charge, wandered the Viridian Labyrinth. He didn't know what to do or where to go and that's when he found Ameera. She led him to a small lair she had for herself and told him that he could expand it. He did, in a way that she didn't expect. He expanded the lair, sure, but he also expanded who would come to live in the lair. Aznavour would find lost hatchlings and take them in, bringing them to the lair, until eventually, it became more than just a lair. It became their home together.

@VenoRen How's that?
Aznavour, a lost Guardian with no charge, wandered the Viridian Labyrinth. He didn't know what to do or where to go and that's when he found Ameera. She led him to a small lair she had for herself and told him that he could expand it. He did, in a way that she didn't expect. He expanded the lair, sure, but he also expanded who would come to live in the lair. Aznavour would find lost hatchlings and take them in, bringing them to the lair, until eventually, it became more than just a lair. It became their home together.

@VenoRen How's that?
I love love love it! Thank you so much :D How much do I owe you for it?
I love love love it! Thank you so much :D How much do I owe you for it?
Sig_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10