Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {{Warrior Cat Roleplay}} Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
THE FOUR CLANS
The clans are facing an unknown threat, and with a mysterious prophecy cat on the way. They have no idea what to expect.
A cat as white as snow,
Born with the eyes of fire.

They will come to save,
But they will come to burn.

Rules:

I will play StarClan cats, just to make it easier on me and on you. Being StarClan isn’t that important of a role expect for delivering messages and telling the leader who the prophecy cat is.

For characters- I will need people to be leaders, the prophecy cat will be chosen at random? I will have a raffle like thing for that. Leaders are first come first serve, but the leaders can choose the deputies.

Medicine cats will be chosen by me.

Also please ping me if you have a cat that need to be added into the Alliance.

When doing a roleplay, please but the name of the cat you are using in bold! As well as their location. Make sure when your roleplaying with other people to put @Person to let them know it’s directed towards them.

-if you have any questions please PM me or Orielion-
here is the discussion board. This room is for roleplay only.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2761067/1

Shadowclan:

Leader:
Wolfstar: A bulky brown tom with a black neck and chest, green eyes. Played by: @RadioactiveBlitz
Deputy:
Shadowfang: A skinny black tom with orange eyes. Played by: @Witheredwyvern06
Medicine cat:
Burnwillow- dark gray and cream calico she cat with cold piercing yellow eyes. Played by: @RavenKat431
Warriors:
Cloudsight: White coat with large orange and black patches. Played By: @SketchyRawr
Apprentices:
N/A
Queens:
Nettlefur: A Light brown, round she-cat with darker (yet still light) brown stripes on her back and face, light yellow eyes. She has one kit, Dropkit. Played by: @Orielion
Kits:
Dropkit: A gray she-cat with a gray pelt with dark brown mixed in; fluffy fur, and green eyes. Played by: @Witheredwyvern06
Elders:
N/A

Windclan:

Leader:
Bravestar: A broad, battle scarred tom with white a pelt, black and red stripes, slightly blue-gray spotting, and black and grey marble on his legs, dark blue eyes. Played by: @DynastyRule
Deputy:
Silvermask: A lean, silvery gray cat with dark gray paws and a dark gray mask around her muzzle, green eyes. (Apprentices Ravenpaw.) Played by: @Orielion
Medicine cat:
Maggothive- to be updated. Played by @DynastyRule
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Ravenpaw: A petite, black cat, silver stockings with facial markings such as: Her forehead, Cheeks, and nose bridge. But also the tip of her tail and her neck to her chest that all of those are silver, bright yellow eyes. (Mentor is Silvermask.) Played by: @RadioactiveBlitz
Queens:
N/A
Kits:
N/A
Elders:
Grayscale: A gray tom with soft fur, white hairs from old age, and amber eyes. Silvermask's father. Played by: NPC (Meaning anyone can control what he does, if you go to the elders den, and you have a kit or whatever, you can control the conversation, but please, keep him in character!)

Thunderclan:

Leader:
Henstar- A white she with fiery orange dapples across her pelt and a banded tail. And Golden eyes. Played by: @DynastyRule
Deputy:
Snakefang- broad shouldered light brown and gray tabby Tom with cold ice blue eyes and little fangs that poke out of his mouth. Played By: @RadioactiveBlitz
Medicine cat:
Willowflower- round plump Calico she cat with warm brown eyes. Played By: @Orielion
Warriors:
Snowdrop: A lithe she-cat with a white pelt and gray spots, one blue eye and one amber eye. Played by: @RavenKat431
Finchfang: A brown and light brown tom with a dark chestnut tail, a average build, and amber eyes. Played by: @Orielion
Apprentices:
N/A
Queens:
N/A
Kits:
Lavenderkit- Gray with some white sprinkled on, and white socks with piercing shamrock green eyes. Played by: @peachcream
Elders:
N/A

Riverclan:

Leader:
Dewstar: A Dark Grey Color with Black Paws and White Tipped ears, also has White and Black Stripes with ice blue eyes. Played by: @SpiritFlight
Deputy:
Froststorm- muscular white Tom with deep amber eyes. Played by: @SpiritFlight
Medicine cat:
Snowdust- White with brown ears/tail with brown around her pale blue eyes. Played by: @WitheredWyvern06
Warriors:
Addercave- A large dark grey tom dappled with auburn and orange splotches. His fangs tip slightly out from under his bottom lip. Played by: @DynastyRule
Apprentices:
Peachpaw: White but with a shade of light grey Yellowish Belly fur and Has a mix matched Muzzle of Yellow and Light Brown, Also has yellow and Brown Stripes on back and switching Yellow and Brown paws. Played by: @SpiritFlight
Queens:
N/A
Kits:
N/A
Elders:
N/A

Rouges:

Maki: Skinny black she cat with a red stripe down her back, and a white tabby stripes tail with gray eyes. Played By @RavenKat

Violet: small and sleek black she cat with white speckles with gray, almost purple eyes. Played By: @SpiritFlight

Made by @Orielion
THE FOUR CLANS
The clans are facing an unknown threat, and with a mysterious prophecy cat on the way. They have no idea what to expect.
A cat as white as snow,
Born with the eyes of fire.

They will come to save,
But they will come to burn.

Rules:

I will play StarClan cats, just to make it easier on me and on you. Being StarClan isn’t that important of a role expect for delivering messages and telling the leader who the prophecy cat is.

For characters- I will need people to be leaders, the prophecy cat will be chosen at random? I will have a raffle like thing for that. Leaders are first come first serve, but the leaders can choose the deputies.

Medicine cats will be chosen by me.

Also please ping me if you have a cat that need to be added into the Alliance.

When doing a roleplay, please but the name of the cat you are using in bold! As well as their location. Make sure when your roleplaying with other people to put @Person to let them know it’s directed towards them.

-if you have any questions please PM me or Orielion-
here is the discussion board. This room is for roleplay only.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2761067/1

Shadowclan:

Leader:
Wolfstar: A bulky brown tom with a black neck and chest, green eyes. Played by: @RadioactiveBlitz
Deputy:
Shadowfang: A skinny black tom with orange eyes. Played by: @Witheredwyvern06
Medicine cat:
Burnwillow- dark gray and cream calico she cat with cold piercing yellow eyes. Played by: @RavenKat431
Warriors:
Cloudsight: White coat with large orange and black patches. Played By: @SketchyRawr
Apprentices:
N/A
Queens:
Nettlefur: A Light brown, round she-cat with darker (yet still light) brown stripes on her back and face, light yellow eyes. She has one kit, Dropkit. Played by: @Orielion
Kits:
Dropkit: A gray she-cat with a gray pelt with dark brown mixed in; fluffy fur, and green eyes. Played by: @Witheredwyvern06
Elders:
N/A

Windclan:

Leader:
Bravestar: A broad, battle scarred tom with white a pelt, black and red stripes, slightly blue-gray spotting, and black and grey marble on his legs, dark blue eyes. Played by: @DynastyRule
Deputy:
Silvermask: A lean, silvery gray cat with dark gray paws and a dark gray mask around her muzzle, green eyes. (Apprentices Ravenpaw.) Played by: @Orielion
Medicine cat:
Maggothive- to be updated. Played by @DynastyRule
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Ravenpaw: A petite, black cat, silver stockings with facial markings such as: Her forehead, Cheeks, and nose bridge. But also the tip of her tail and her neck to her chest that all of those are silver, bright yellow eyes. (Mentor is Silvermask.) Played by: @RadioactiveBlitz
Queens:
N/A
Kits:
N/A
Elders:
Grayscale: A gray tom with soft fur, white hairs from old age, and amber eyes. Silvermask's father. Played by: NPC (Meaning anyone can control what he does, if you go to the elders den, and you have a kit or whatever, you can control the conversation, but please, keep him in character!)

Thunderclan:

Leader:
Henstar- A white she with fiery orange dapples across her pelt and a banded tail. And Golden eyes. Played by: @DynastyRule
Deputy:
Snakefang- broad shouldered light brown and gray tabby Tom with cold ice blue eyes and little fangs that poke out of his mouth. Played By: @RadioactiveBlitz
Medicine cat:
Willowflower- round plump Calico she cat with warm brown eyes. Played By: @Orielion
Warriors:
Snowdrop: A lithe she-cat with a white pelt and gray spots, one blue eye and one amber eye. Played by: @RavenKat431
Finchfang: A brown and light brown tom with a dark chestnut tail, a average build, and amber eyes. Played by: @Orielion
Apprentices:
N/A
Queens:
N/A
Kits:
Lavenderkit- Gray with some white sprinkled on, and white socks with piercing shamrock green eyes. Played by: @peachcream
Elders:
N/A

Riverclan:

Leader:
Dewstar: A Dark Grey Color with Black Paws and White Tipped ears, also has White and Black Stripes with ice blue eyes. Played by: @SpiritFlight
Deputy:
Froststorm- muscular white Tom with deep amber eyes. Played by: @SpiritFlight
Medicine cat:
Snowdust- White with brown ears/tail with brown around her pale blue eyes. Played by: @WitheredWyvern06
Warriors:
Addercave- A large dark grey tom dappled with auburn and orange splotches. His fangs tip slightly out from under his bottom lip. Played by: @DynastyRule
Apprentices:
Peachpaw: White but with a shade of light grey Yellowish Belly fur and Has a mix matched Muzzle of Yellow and Light Brown, Also has yellow and Brown Stripes on back and switching Yellow and Brown paws. Played by: @SpiritFlight
Queens:
N/A
Kits:
N/A
Elders:
N/A

Rouges:

Maki: Skinny black she cat with a red stripe down her back, and a white tabby stripes tail with gray eyes. Played By @RavenKat

Violet: small and sleek black she cat with white speckles with gray, almost purple eyes. Played By: @SpiritFlight

Made by @Orielion
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
May I join?
Name: ShadowFang

Clan: Shadowclan

Fur color: Black

Eye color: Orange

Body shape: Small and skinny

Personality: sometimes a sassy butt ,other times energetic. He can be a bit shy depending on who,what,why,and where.
May I join?
Name: ShadowFang

Fur color: Black

Eye color: Orange

Body shape: Small and skinny

Personality: sometimes a sassy butt ,other times energetic. He can be a bit shy depending on who,what,why,and where.
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
@Witheredwyern06 of course you can!!!
@Witheredwyern06 of course you can!!!
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
(I'll go ahead and be a leader for ya)

Name: Brave`star

Clan: Windclan

Fur color: A quin colored tom. Consisting of a white base with black and red stripes, slightly blue-gray spotting, and black and grey marble on his legs.

Eye color: He has a dark blue, almost oceanic, gaze.

Body shape: He is broad statured and battle scarred with muscled limbs and a slightly longer than average tail. Missing a claw on his left paw.

Personality: Brave is assertive and dominant, preferring to keep a straight, stoic stature when confronting foreign policies. But within his own clan, he softens into a slightly more energetic form. Due to his nature, however, he can often become headstrong and stubborn within battle.
(I'll go ahead and be a leader for ya)

Name: Brave`star

Fur color: A quin colored tom. Consisting of a white base with black and red stripes, slightly blue-gray spotting, and black and grey marble on his legs.

Eye color: He has a dark blue, almost oceanic, gaze.

Body shape: He is broad statured and battle scarred with muscled limbs and a slightly longer than average tail. Missing a claw on his left paw.

Personality: Brave is assertive and dominant, preferring to keep a straight, stoic stature when confronting foreign policies. But within his own clan, he softens into a slightly more energetic form. Due to his nature, however, he can often become headstrong and stubborn within battle.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
Name: Silvermask

Fur color: silvery gray with dark gray paws and a dark gray 'mask' around her muzzle, almost like a racoon.

Eye color: Green

Body shape: Lean and beautiful, but not malnourished. Sleek paws and a long tail.

Personality: Secretive and cunning, loyal as well. If she gets the chance to insult something she will most likely insult, unless it's the leader deputy or medicine cat.

Name: Silvermask

Fur color: silvery gray with dark gray paws and a dark gray 'mask' around her muzzle, almost like a racoon.

Eye color: Green

Body shape: Lean and beautiful, but not malnourished. Sleek paws and a long tail.

Personality: Secretive and cunning, loyal as well. If she gets the chance to insult something she will most likely insult, unless it's the leader deputy or medicine cat.

ACOZFAh.png
(I thought that having a fan made clan was ok, welp oh well?)

Name: Ravenpaw
Fur color: Most of her pelt is black but has silver stockings with facial markings such as: Her forehead, Cheeks, and nose bridge. But also the tip of her tail and her neck to her chest that all of those are silver.
Eye color: A very bright yellow color that seems like it is glowing with very small flecks of green in both of her eyes which the color is in fact, dull.
Body shape: A small, petite frame. But the shoulders and arms, along with legs are more thicker than her whole body and more built for being swift rather than strength. And a rather thin, long tail.
Personality: Joyful and kind but yet is easy to anger, slight daring and likes to go head on to certain things. And also is very energetic which explains her appearance. She is often known to be very friendly when talking to other cats within her own clan but usually is often nervous with speaking to others not in her clan.

Name: Wolfstar
Fur color: Brown with a black neck and chest.
Eye color: Bright green but yet not like a glowing green nor minty green.
Body shape: Rather of a bulky, tall and strong build with large scar from his left eye to his left cheek. And a fluffy tail.
Personality: Often quiet and quite calculating. Since he doesn’t talk often he is mistaken sometimes to appear cold hearted and emotionless. Though not entirely true, he just prefers to be alone often. But when his clan mates are in trouble, he is very determined to battle and will not stop until the battle isn’t over.
(I thought that having a fan made clan was ok, welp oh well?)

Name: Ravenpaw
Fur color: Most of her pelt is black but has silver stockings with facial markings such as: Her forehead, Cheeks, and nose bridge. But also the tip of her tail and her neck to her chest that all of those are silver.
Eye color: A very bright yellow color that seems like it is glowing with very small flecks of green in both of her eyes which the color is in fact, dull.
Body shape: A small, petite frame. But the shoulders and arms, along with legs are more thicker than her whole body and more built for being swift rather than strength. And a rather thin, long tail.
Personality: Joyful and kind but yet is easy to anger, slight daring and likes to go head on to certain things. And also is very energetic which explains her appearance. She is often known to be very friendly when talking to other cats within her own clan but usually is often nervous with speaking to others not in her clan.

Name: Wolfstar
Fur color: Brown with a black neck and chest.
Eye color: Bright green but yet not like a glowing green nor minty green.
Body shape: Rather of a bulky, tall and strong build with large scar from his left eye to his left cheek. And a fluffy tail.
Personality: Often quiet and quite calculating. Since he doesn’t talk often he is mistaken sometimes to appear cold hearted and emotionless. Though not entirely true, he just prefers to be alone often. But when his clan mates are in trouble, he is very determined to battle and will not stop until the battle isn’t over.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Name: Finchfang
Clan: Thunderclan
Fur color: Brown and light brown with a dark chestnut tail
Eye color: Amber
Body shape: A mix between lean and bulky, quite normal, really.
Personality: Very nice and joyful, doesn't get mad easily and can keep a calm head with ease. He is good at keeping apprentices in line, and not being too harsh. Doesn't raise his voice very often.

(Is looking for a mate.)
Name: Finchfang
Clan: Thunderclan
Fur color: Brown and light brown with a dark chestnut tail
Eye color: Amber
Body shape: A mix between lean and bulky, quite normal, really.
Personality: Very nice and joyful, doesn't get mad easily and can keep a calm head with ease. He is good at keeping apprentices in line, and not being too harsh. Doesn't raise his voice very often.

(Is looking for a mate.)
ACOZFAh.png
Aaah I’m so glad we’re getting some people!! I can’t wait to start a roleplay with every one!!
Aaah I’m so glad we’re getting some people!! I can’t wait to start a roleplay with every one!!
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
@Orielion sure! I’d love to start some development
@Orielion sure! I’d love to start some development
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
Name:DropKit
Clan: Shadow
Fur color: gray with dark brown mixed in
Eye color: green
Body shape: FLUUFFY
Personality: Annoying, persistent, loud, nosy, some one you might want to drop kick...hehe....
Name:DropKit
Clan: Shadow
Fur color: gray with dark brown mixed in
Eye color: green
Body shape: FLUUFFY
Personality: Annoying, persistent, loud, nosy, some one you might want to drop kick...hehe....
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9