Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {{Warrior Cat Roleplay}} Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Of course Willowflower would take in a kit lol. What a sweetheart
Of course Willowflower would take in a kit lol. What a sweetheart
ACOZFAh.png
@SpiritFlight that would be great! I just need you to fill out the character sheet
@SpiritFlight that would be great! I just need you to fill out the character sheet
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
@RavenKat431
Sounds Good!!
Name: Violet

Clan:None

Fur Color:Black with White Specs White Fur here and there

Eye Color: Light Purple

Body Shape:Sleek and Small

Personality: Rough and Mean, Kind to her Friends but other than that She completely Evil, She will also do whatever it takes to Protect her Friends
@RavenKat431
Sounds Good!!
Name: Violet

Clan:None

Fur Color:Black with White Specs White Fur here and there

Eye Color: Light Purple

Body Shape:Sleek and Small

Personality: Rough and Mean, Kind to her Friends but other than that She completely Evil, She will also do whatever it takes to Protect her Friends
?CXCXw=party.png
Come help me hatch my cute Pokémon!
Wolfstar padded close to the lake as his bright green eyes seem to shine from under the almost full moonlight and some stars seems to shine in his eyes as well. Wolfstar was feeling like he missed something, but every time he tries thinking about it, the thought just goes away. And so there he sighed next to the lake’s shore as he sat while looking at the calm waters that the stars reflect from, making it seem like the lake is part of the dusk sky. His brown, slightly fluffy pelt’s fur seems to also sway from the cool breeze which is only a little breeze that feels almost calming to him. But mostly he just likes the stars.

He came to the lake for a part of it because of his clan that is starting to become a little dangerous with many terrifying scenarios that seem to go fast in his mind. And another part of it was because he had called to the other clan leaders to meet up alone for each clan. These were very rare times that he has actually went up to the other clans to ask for meeting up for plans to how the clans should stay even. Since he believed that if one clan fails, it could possibly lead to total destruction. So this became an opportunity for him to ask. But that’s if they all will come.
Wolfstar padded close to the lake as his bright green eyes seem to shine from under the almost full moonlight and some stars seems to shine in his eyes as well. Wolfstar was feeling like he missed something, but every time he tries thinking about it, the thought just goes away. And so there he sighed next to the lake’s shore as he sat while looking at the calm waters that the stars reflect from, making it seem like the lake is part of the dusk sky. His brown, slightly fluffy pelt’s fur seems to also sway from the cool breeze which is only a little breeze that feels almost calming to him. But mostly he just likes the stars.

He came to the lake for a part of it because of his clan that is starting to become a little dangerous with many terrifying scenarios that seem to go fast in his mind. And another part of it was because he had called to the other clan leaders to meet up alone for each clan. These were very rare times that he has actually went up to the other clans to ask for meeting up for plans to how the clans should stay even. Since he believed that if one clan fails, it could possibly lead to total destruction. So this became an opportunity for him to ask. But that’s if they all will come.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@Orielion

Dropkit squeals in the nursery
“Mooooom! Why can’t i go out on patrooool! I’m almost an apprentice!”
She pouts trying her best to act sad to get Nettlefur to let her leave camp.

@Orielion

Dropkit squeals in the nursery
“Mooooom! Why can’t i go out on patrooool! I’m almost an apprentice!”
She pouts trying her best to act sad to get Nettlefur to let her leave camp.

I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot

N E T T L E F U R

Interacting with: @Witheredwyvern06 (Dropkit) Location: Shadowclan Nursury

She licked her kits head slowly as she thought about it. No, definitely not. Too many rouges out there... She thought. "No, I'm sorry Dropkit. Not today. And you have to be 6 moons to be an apprentice my water droplet, your barely five." She wrapped her tail around her kit, despite a quite obvious protest from her little daughter. "Maybe tomorrow Dropkit. It's getting late, and Wolfstar had to go somewhere, remember?" She finished, trying to be as sweet with her kit as possible.

N E T T L E F U R

Interacting with: @Witheredwyvern06 (Dropkit) Location: Shadowclan Nursury

She licked her kits head slowly as she thought about it. No, definitely not. Too many rouges out there... She thought. "No, I'm sorry Dropkit. Not today. And you have to be 6 moons to be an apprentice my water droplet, your barely five." She wrapped her tail around her kit, despite a quite obvious protest from her little daughter. "Maybe tomorrow Dropkit. It's getting late, and Wolfstar had to go somewhere, remember?" She finished, trying to be as sweet with her kit as possible.

ACOZFAh.png
@Orielion
~Dropkit~

mouse dung! At least I tried even though she always says noooooo....*grumble grumble*’ she thought
“Fiiiiine...” she said with a huff
She then curled up in the nest covering her muzzle with her puffy tail
Mumbling to her self. She slowly fell asleep.
~ShadowFang~

He padded out of the warriors den and stretched. Looking up at the night sky seeing the SilverPelt glittering with the warriors of Starclan.
He silently prayed to the starry ancestors.

After his pray , he heads out of camp passing the guard that stood watch over the camp as it slept. ShadowFang waved his tail a the guard.
Padding through the pines he thought to himself about the past few moons.
Finally breaking through the tree line he sees WolfStar.
ShadowFang pondered whether or not to go meet up with the leader or not.

He decided to say hi.
“Hi WolfStar! The view is nice tonight, isn’t it?”
He said with a small smirk.

@RaidioactiveBlitz
~SnowDust~

She was restless, but decided to sort through her stores of herbs.
low on Marigold... ok on Yarrow...I will need to get new Cobwebs soon...good on Burdock root...I need to get mor Juniper Berry’s...

She yawned finally.
guess since now I’m tired I should sleep...
She circled around in her nest, the settled in and as soon as she was settled she slipped into sleep
@Orielion
~Dropkit~

mouse dung! At least I tried even though she always says noooooo....*grumble grumble*’ she thought
“Fiiiiine...” she said with a huff
She then curled up in the nest covering her muzzle with her puffy tail
Mumbling to her self. She slowly fell asleep.
~ShadowFang~

He padded out of the warriors den and stretched. Looking up at the night sky seeing the SilverPelt glittering with the warriors of Starclan.
He silently prayed to the starry ancestors.

After his pray , he heads out of camp passing the guard that stood watch over the camp as it slept. ShadowFang waved his tail a the guard.
Padding through the pines he thought to himself about the past few moons.
Finally breaking through the tree line he sees WolfStar.
ShadowFang pondered whether or not to go meet up with the leader or not.

He decided to say hi.
“Hi WolfStar! The view is nice tonight, isn’t it?”
He said with a small smirk.

@RaidioactiveBlitz
~SnowDust~

She was restless, but decided to sort through her stores of herbs.
low on Marigold... ok on Yarrow...I will need to get new Cobwebs soon...good on Burdock root...I need to get mor Juniper Berry’s...

She yawned finally.
guess since now I’m tired I should sleep...
She circled around in her nest, the settled in and as soon as she was settled she slipped into sleep
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot

Burnwillow was rushing to put her herbs into their places. She’d just gone out to gather as much as she could. Gosh, why didn’t everything seemed so rushed. Rouges and this mysterious illness in windclan that could speed to her clan at any moment! Maggots I’ve had better get ahold of this before it becomes her problem. Burnwillow sighed and hit her head against the walls and stared at her paws. ”All this- Irisfang? Can I really meet your expectations? she asked her dead mentor. She had to grow up really fast to become a medicine cat, she was barley old enough to be a warrior, and she was in charge of an entire clans heath. It was no wonder she came off as rude or impatient. She tries to hide the stress that rules her entire body. She had almost no experience being a medicine cat, but she had a job to do.

Burnwillow was rushing to put her herbs into their places. She’d just gone out to gather as much as she could. Gosh, why didn’t everything seemed so rushed. Rouges and this mysterious illness in windclan that could speed to her clan at any moment! Maggots I’ve had better get ahold of this before it becomes her problem. Burnwillow sighed and hit her head against the walls and stared at her paws. ”All this- Irisfang? Can I really meet your expectations? she asked her dead mentor. She had to grow up really fast to become a medicine cat, she was barley old enough to be a warrior, and she was in charge of an entire clans heath. It was no wonder she came off as rude or impatient. She tries to hide the stress that rules her entire body. She had almost no experience being a medicine cat, but she had a job to do.
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
N E T T L E F U R

The silverpelt comforted her worries. She listened to the long croak of a frog and the song of a sleeping songbird. She gladly was swept off to sleep, much like her kit.

W I L L O W F L O W E R

She sat in her den. It was organized beautifully; everything where it should be. She was low on a few herbs. I'll just get some tomorrow, its late. I need rest.
The calico she-cat thought. She curled up in her bed of fresh moss and drifted into a troubled sleep; a prophecy? Or maybe a Starclan cat wanted to speak with her.

F I N C H F A N G

Interacting with: @RavenKat431 (Snowdrop) Location: Thunderclan Warriors den

He stared at the white-furred she-cat, Snowdrop, just before closing his eyes. They had nests right next to each other. The brown tom swept his tail around his paws, accidently brushing it against the beautiful she-cat. "Sorry Snowdrop, have a nice sleep." He murmured as he slowly drifted off.

His paws twitched in excitement, in the waking world, his paws twitched slightly. He was having a dream, a good one, one would assume.

S I L V E R M A S K

Silvermask stood at the camp entrance as she awaited Bravestar's return. She wasn't allowed to let anyone leave camp. Definitely if Bravestar wasn't here. That fox-hearted medicine cat, Maggotthive, can't do anything! He wouldn't share news about Starclan- not like he even had any. This was all his fault. She thought. She grunted and huffed something as she awaited her leaders return.

She lashed her tail, when was he going to get back?

N E T T L E F U R

The silverpelt comforted her worries. She listened to the long croak of a frog and the song of a sleeping songbird. She gladly was swept off to sleep, much like her kit.

W I L L O W F L O W E R

She sat in her den. It was organized beautifully; everything where it should be. She was low on a few herbs. I'll just get some tomorrow, its late. I need rest.
The calico she-cat thought. She curled up in her bed of fresh moss and drifted into a troubled sleep; a prophecy? Or maybe a Starclan cat wanted to speak with her.

F I N C H F A N G

Interacting with: @RavenKat431 (Snowdrop) Location: Thunderclan Warriors den

He stared at the white-furred she-cat, Snowdrop, just before closing his eyes. They had nests right next to each other. The brown tom swept his tail around his paws, accidently brushing it against the beautiful she-cat. "Sorry Snowdrop, have a nice sleep." He murmured as he slowly drifted off.

His paws twitched in excitement, in the waking world, his paws twitched slightly. He was having a dream, a good one, one would assume.

S I L V E R M A S K

Silvermask stood at the camp entrance as she awaited Bravestar's return. She wasn't allowed to let anyone leave camp. Definitely if Bravestar wasn't here. That fox-hearted medicine cat, Maggotthive, can't do anything! He wouldn't share news about Starclan- not like he even had any. This was all his fault. She thought. She grunted and huffed something as she awaited her leaders return.

She lashed her tail, when was he going to get back?

ACOZFAh.png
Brave`star
~ wc leader tom ~
+Location > Windclan Medicine Den+
= Interacting with Maggot`hive =

Maggot`hive
~ wc med tom ~
= Interacting with Brave`star =

Brave sat with a tense frame, his eyes trailing along Maggot's form as they hunched back within the shadowed depths of the medicine den. The frozen body of a kit long dead lay like a scrap in front of Brave's paws.

` ` Are you sure? ` `The tom sounded in a baritone voice, tail tip flicking restlessly.

Maggot grunted, ` ` About what? ` ` He turned his head back from where he was rummaging, his scarred muzzle stained with bits of bitter smelling herbs.

Brave's muzzle tilted down in a heavier frown. ` ` That you cannot find a cure for the unnamed sickness that has taken root in the clan? ` `

Maggot leaned down and inspected the dead kit, it's body small and weakened from the disease that had lead to it's fate. ` ` At the moment, yes. But I will continue to search for a cure. ` ` He drawled, his voice was devoid of concern, which made Brave`star's pelt prickle.

` ` You don't seem very troubled by this, Maggot`hive. ` ` Brave pointed out in a low voice.

Maggot huffed and turned, dismissing Brave with a flick of a paw. ` ` Starclan will surely provide us with the cure if it turns drastic. ` ` Starclan rolled off of his tongue with heavy emphasis.

Brave released a breath that had been held tight in his lungs. ` ` Yes, of course. We must hold faith with them. I will get to burying our lost life. ` ` He leaned down and gently cradled the passed kit into his jaws. ` ` Thank you, Maggot`hive. ` ` He nodded before turning to leave.

Maggot glared at Brave's retreating back, eyeing the powerful tom with irritation. ` ` Worrisome fool. ` ` He muttered under his breath, before turning back to the depths of his protected medicine den.
Brave`star
~ wc leader tom ~
= Interacting with Maggot`hive =

Maggot`hive
~ wc med tom ~
= Interacting with Brave`star =

Brave sat with a tense frame, his eyes trailing along Maggot's form as they hunched back within the shadowed depths of the medicine den. The frozen body of a kit long dead lay like a scrap in front of Brave's paws.

` ` Are you sure? ` `The tom sounded in a baritone voice, tail tip flicking restlessly.

Maggot grunted, ` ` About what? ` ` He turned his head back from where he was rummaging, his scarred muzzle stained with bits of bitter smelling herbs.

Brave's muzzle tilted down in a heavier frown. ` ` That you cannot find a cure for the unnamed sickness that has taken root in the clan? ` `

Maggot leaned down and inspected the dead kit, it's body small and weakened from the disease that had lead to it's fate. ` ` At the moment, yes. But I will continue to search for a cure. ` ` He drawled, his voice was devoid of concern, which made Brave`star's pelt prickle.

` ` You don't seem very troubled by this, Maggot`hive. ` ` Brave pointed out in a low voice.

Maggot huffed and turned, dismissing Brave with a flick of a paw. ` ` Starclan will surely provide us with the cure if it turns drastic. ` ` Starclan rolled off of his tongue with heavy emphasis.

Brave released a breath that had been held tight in his lungs. ` ` Yes, of course. We must hold faith with them. I will get to burying our lost life. ` ` He leaned down and gently cradled the passed kit into his jaws. ` ` Thank you, Maggot`hive. ` ` He nodded before turning to leave.

Maggot glared at Brave's retreating back, eyeing the powerful tom with irritation. ` ` Worrisome fool. ` ` He muttered under his breath, before turning back to the depths of his protected medicine den.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9