Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {{Warrior Cat Roleplay}} Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Name: Nettlefur
Clan: Shadowclan
Fur color: Light brown with a darker (yet still light) brown stripes on her back and face
Eye color: Light yellow
Body shape: Very 'nice looking' round. Very fluffy.
Personality: Very nice and loves caring about cats and kittens, its why she became a queen! She is very patient and enjoys taking care of all cats in the clan. (father open, or a secret.)
Name: Nettlefur
Fur color: Light brown with a darker (yet still light) brown stripes on her back and face
Eye color: Light yellow
Body shape: Very 'nice looking' round. Very fluffy.
Personality: Very nice and loves caring about cats and kittens, its why she became a queen! She is very patient and enjoys taking care of all cats in the clan. (father open, or a secret.)
ACOZFAh.png
@RadioactiveBlitz
How is it that we have all the same interests?? I love Warriors!
I'll have to make stuff tmo bc it's a little late but I'll see you then!
@RadioactiveBlitz
How is it that we have all the same interests?? I love Warriors!
I'll have to make stuff tmo bc it's a little late but I'll see you then!
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
@/RavenKat431

Name: Cloudsight
Fur color: White coat with large orange and black patches (Calico)
Eye color: Ocean blue (Left), Yellow (Right)
Body shape: A slim, tall cat with long tail
Personality: Rather shy for a tom cat from Shadowclan, since he almost never communicates with cats outside of the clan unless forced to. Have little to no presence even if he's standing next to another cat, which caused him to pick up a cunning nature. Is also a bit of a coward, so he may come off extremely wary or harsh when interacting with cats he isn't familiar with.
@/RavenKat431

Name: Cloudsight
Fur color: White coat with large orange and black patches (Calico)
Eye color: Ocean blue (Left), Yellow (Right)
Body shape: A slim, tall cat with long tail
Personality: Rather shy for a tom cat from Shadowclan, since he almost never communicates with cats outside of the clan unless forced to. Have little to no presence even if he's standing next to another cat, which caused him to pick up a cunning nature. Is also a bit of a coward, so he may come off extremely wary or harsh when interacting with cats he isn't familiar with.
C8eEWc5.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2761067
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2761067
ACOZFAh.png
@RavenKat431

Name: Grayscar

Clan: Windclan

Fur color: A gray tom with soft fur, white hairs from old age, and amber eyes. Silvermask's father. Played by: NPC (Meaning anyone can control what he does, if you go to the elders den, and you have a kit or whatever, you can control the conversation, but please, keep him in character!)

Eye color: Amber

Body shape: Very bulky, but has soft fur.

Personality: Seems very intimidating, but really is very sweet to kits. (Will fight you if you are from another clan and you annoy him, unless your a youngin')
@RavenKat431

Name: Grayscar

Clan: Windclan

Fur color: A gray tom with soft fur, white hairs from old age, and amber eyes. Silvermask's father. Played by: NPC (Meaning anyone can control what he does, if you go to the elders den, and you have a kit or whatever, you can control the conversation, but please, keep him in character!)

Eye color: Amber

Body shape: Very bulky, but has soft fur.

Personality: Seems very intimidating, but really is very sweet to kits. (Will fight you if you are from another clan and you annoy him, unless your a youngin')
ACOZFAh.png
@RavenKat431

Can I join?

Name:DewStar

Clan:RiverClan

Fur Color: A Dark Grey Color with Black Paws and White Tipped ears, also has White and Black Stripes

Eye Color: Sky Blue

Body Shape: Skinny but not too skinny also very small

Personality: Kind, but very easily annoyed. When Annoyed will try to destroy something

Name:PeachPaw

Fur Color: White but with a shade of light grey Yellowish Belly fur and Has a mix matched Muzzle of Yellow and Light Brown, Also has yellow and Brown Stripes on back and switching Yellow and Brown paws

Eye Color: One’s Light Green and One’s Amber

Body Shape:Small But Slick

Personality: Caring, Funny and very Clumsy
@RavenKat431

Can I join?

Name:DewStar

Fur Color: A Dark Grey Color with Black Paws and White Tipped ears, also has White and Black Stripes

Eye Color: Sky Blue

Body Shape: Skinny but not too skinny also very small

Personality: Kind, but very easily annoyed. When Annoyed will try to destroy something

Name:PeachPaw

Fur Color: White but with a shade of light grey Yellowish Belly fur and Has a mix matched Muzzle of Yellow and Light Brown, Also has yellow and Brown Stripes on back and switching Yellow and Brown paws

Eye Color: One’s Light Green and One’s Amber

Body Shape:Small But Slick

Personality: Caring, Funny and very Clumsy
?CXCXw=party.png
Come help me hatch my cute Pokémon!
[center] Name: SnowDust Clan: Riverclan Rank: Med cat Gender: Female/She-cat Fur color: White with brown ears/tail with brown around her eyes Eye color: Blue Body shape: Munchkin/FLUFFY/ but under the fluffy is hard muscle ( make it easy small and tough fluff) Personality: ain’t afraid to pick on someone much larger than her, kind and sweet until someone or something gets on her bad side than she go into a fluffy rage [/center] [img]http://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/22/e1/4922e1e93a8442a00bafbc8e836fa18b.jpg[/img]
Name: SnowDust

Clan: Riverclan

Fur color: White with brown ears/tail with brown around her eyes

Eye color: Blue

Body shape: Munchkin/FLUFFY/ but under the fluffy is hard muscle ( make it easy small and tough fluff)

Personality: ain’t afraid to pick on someone much larger than her, kind and sweet until someone or something gets on her bad side than she go into a fluffy rage
4922e1e93a8442a00bafbc8e836fa18b.jpg

I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Name: Hen`star

Clan: Thunderclan

Fur color: A white she with fiery orange dapples across her pelt and a banded tail.

Eye color: A lovely, saturated gold color.

Body shape: Long legged and thin furred, her height rivals that of Windclan cats. She maintains a graceful stature, only relaxing among her clan.

Personality: Hen prefers to keep a regal, proper persona on while dealing with foreign activities. But when she is with her own clan, she loosens into an energetic and carefree lifestyle.
Name: Hen`star

Fur color: A white she with fiery orange dapples across her pelt and a banded tail.

Eye color: A lovely, saturated gold color.

Body shape: Long legged and thin furred, her height rivals that of Windclan cats. She maintains a graceful stature, only relaxing among her clan.

Personality: Hen prefers to keep a regal, proper persona on while dealing with foreign activities. But when she is with her own clan, she loosens into an energetic and carefree lifestyle.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
Name: Burnwillow
Clan: ShadowClan
Fur Color: gray and red calico with a white muzzle
eye color: bright yellow
Body shape: small and thin with tufts of fur on her ears and tail tip.
Personality: Burnwillow is a stern young medicine cat who take zero ***** from no one. She is a no nonsense medicine cat who is somewhat distant from her peers due to having to grow up fast due to the death of her old mentor Irisfang the last medicine cat. She’s not very experienced and because of that she gets very stressed and loses her temper at cats easily. But deeply just wants the best for her clan.
Name: Burnwillow
Clan: ShadowClan
Fur Color: gray and red calico with a white muzzle
eye color: bright yellow
Body shape: small and thin with tufts of fur on her ears and tail tip.
Personality: Burnwillow is a stern young medicine cat who take zero ***** from no one. She is a no nonsense medicine cat who is somewhat distant from her peers due to having to grow up fast due to the death of her old mentor Irisfang the last medicine cat. She’s not very experienced and because of that she gets very stressed and loses her temper at cats easily. But deeply just wants the best for her clan.
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
[center] @RavenKat431 [b]Name: [/b]Willowflower [b]Clan:[/b] Thunderclan [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine cat [b]Gender: [/b]Female [b]Fur Color:[/b] Calico [b]eye color:[/b] brown [b]Body shape:[/b] Round short and fluffy [b]Personality:[/b] So so so sweet, other cats can't bare being nasty around her. She loves what she does and she chose to be a medicine cat. She is very experienced and knows how to take care of the clan. Wouldn't hesitate to help an enemy warrior if she found them injured [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/09e2ecd21df2d1e0242ec5fbbb29c780/tumblr_p9edhzXaMB1ue6t5xo1_400.png[/img][/center]
@RavenKat431

Name: Willowflower
Fur Color: Calico
eye color: brown
Body shape: Round short and fluffy
Personality: So so so sweet, other cats can't bare being nasty around her. She loves what she does and she chose to be a medicine cat. She is very experienced and knows how to take care of the clan. Wouldn't hesitate to help an enemy warrior if she found them injured

tumblr_p9edhzXaMB1ue6t5xo1_400.png
ACOZFAh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9