Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
(that sounds awesome, I love all of Anu's outfits/seasonal changes, especially the red bird wings)

Rio quietly walked after the hazard suit dragon. 'Rude, but nervous. That is strange. Its not like we would hurt him... Or would we?' Rio tried to think of a situation in which they would, but unless he turns into a crazy maniac killer, then he is safe. Rio sighed loudly, she noticed that one or two of her summer feathers fell off, and twirled away down the hallway. 'HUuh, that a bit toooooo early.' Rio thought, a confused expression on her face as she watched the shimmery green feathers land some distance down on the smooth floor. She shook her and decided to forget about it. The hazard guy stopped at two heavy gold doors, and said "We're here. Please act disciplined, and don't start food fights. Don't take more than you can eat, and don't over eat, since you will have a practice battle after lunch." Rio took mind notes and filed the information into her mind palace (lol its a Sherlock Holmes reference. Yesh I am obsessed). Hazard guy opened the doors and Rio saw the size of the cafeteria. "Oh my gods. Its giant."

The dragons walked in a line to a misfit buffet, serving everything from pickled squid tentacles to fried bamboo rice. Rio's hunger pangs intensified 20 times, before she found a plate and put some food in her never-so-hungry stomach.
"Well, this place isn't as bad as it seemed. At least now I look forward to something in this place." Rio laughed, looking at all the dishes in the buffet.
(that sounds awesome, I love all of Anu's outfits/seasonal changes, especially the red bird wings)

Rio quietly walked after the hazard suit dragon. 'Rude, but nervous. That is strange. Its not like we would hurt him... Or would we?' Rio tried to think of a situation in which they would, but unless he turns into a crazy maniac killer, then he is safe. Rio sighed loudly, she noticed that one or two of her summer feathers fell off, and twirled away down the hallway. 'HUuh, that a bit toooooo early.' Rio thought, a confused expression on her face as she watched the shimmery green feathers land some distance down on the smooth floor. She shook her and decided to forget about it. The hazard guy stopped at two heavy gold doors, and said "We're here. Please act disciplined, and don't start food fights. Don't take more than you can eat, and don't over eat, since you will have a practice battle after lunch." Rio took mind notes and filed the information into her mind palace (lol its a Sherlock Holmes reference. Yesh I am obsessed). Hazard guy opened the doors and Rio saw the size of the cafeteria. "Oh my gods. Its giant."

The dragons walked in a line to a misfit buffet, serving everything from pickled squid tentacles to fried bamboo rice. Rio's hunger pangs intensified 20 times, before she found a plate and put some food in her never-so-hungry stomach.
"Well, this place isn't as bad as it seemed. At least now I look forward to something in this place." Rio laughed, looking at all the dishes in the buffet.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif

swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
He wasn’t shock about the dragon being rather harsh. The overlookers back at the contest had predicted that the trials would be harsh and the comforts are to be served with a cost. Still, Orestes felt somewhat uneasy. He actually wasn’t used to a gladiator’s life. His clan would be considered too soft in the eyes of these dragons and though the contests tried their best to replicate the discomfort that’d come with failure, he still wasn’t used to it. But he supposed he’d have to find a way to find comfort in discomfort. After all, they were somewhat kind enough to give them a chance to train harder should they lose.

At last, they arrived at the dining area. Again, the suited dragon spoke as a reminder for them to not get too comfortable and Orestes nodded. He strode over to pick out his meal, keeping in mind not to overbalance it. Once he grabbed what he needed, he seated away from the others and began to eat, quietly listening into the others’ conversations.
He wasn’t shock about the dragon being rather harsh. The overlookers back at the contest had predicted that the trials would be harsh and the comforts are to be served with a cost. Still, Orestes felt somewhat uneasy. He actually wasn’t used to a gladiator’s life. His clan would be considered too soft in the eyes of these dragons and though the contests tried their best to replicate the discomfort that’d come with failure, he still wasn’t used to it. But he supposed he’d have to find a way to find comfort in discomfort. After all, they were somewhat kind enough to give them a chance to train harder should they lose.

At last, they arrived at the dining area. Again, the suited dragon spoke as a reminder for them to not get too comfortable and Orestes nodded. He strode over to pick out his meal, keeping in mind not to overbalance it. Once he grabbed what he needed, he seated away from the others and began to eat, quietly listening into the others’ conversations.
(Wow you reply so quickly!)

Rio picked some food, mainly insects and plants, and sat at the same table as Orestes, just a few places down, as to give the Guardian some space. A few more feathers fluttered down, without Rio noticing. She began quickly eating the food in the well-lit dining room, sometimes shooting quick looks at the Guardian. 'Well he seems like a very keep-away guy. Definitely not the social butterfly...' Rio thought, eating another soy bean. 'He is also a guardian and a good channeler. Strength, stamina, and magic. He might be hard to battle.' Rio thought to herself, thinking forward to the practice battle, trying to gain the upper hand during lunch.
(Wow you reply so quickly!)

Rio picked some food, mainly insects and plants, and sat at the same table as Orestes, just a few places down, as to give the Guardian some space. A few more feathers fluttered down, without Rio noticing. She began quickly eating the food in the well-lit dining room, sometimes shooting quick looks at the Guardian. 'Well he seems like a very keep-away guy. Definitely not the social butterfly...' Rio thought, eating another soy bean. 'He is also a guardian and a good channeler. Strength, stamina, and magic. He might be hard to battle.' Rio thought to herself, thinking forward to the practice battle, trying to gain the upper hand during lunch.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
(( @SpeckledNightSky well this is intriguing-- lotta pages. Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I opt for a summary if possible right now. Throwing in a lightweaver baby, let me know if anything should be changed or altered ^^;)) [b]Name:[/b] [indent]Cayenne[/indent] [b]Age:[/b] [indent]20[/indent] [b]Channeling?:[/b] [indent]The Lightweaver[/indent] [b]Personality:[/b] [indent]Cayenne is quiet, though she prefers to keep to herself, she isn't entirely against being around others and socializing. Past that, her clan always viewed Cayenne as a brilliant girl. Keen, alert, up with gossip and trend much to the favor of many at home. She indulges actively in being a pleasant individual, though she does have a sharp edge to her when need be. She often answers people with a sarcastic drawl to her voice as if she couldn't be bothered to be around them, much less speak with them. Some find that to be a perfect line up to the idol that is Lightweaver, eloquent, kind, yet sharp of tongue. She's detached from the dragons around her, whether from a fed in belief that she is better than others around her, or the seclusion of supposedly being better than other dragons brought her.[/indent] [b]Hobbies:[/b] [indent]Sewing, Playing of the lute, writing[/indent] [b]Skill:[/b] [indent]Linguistics (Coatl accomplished), magic, diplomacy, acrobatics[/indent] [b]Power:[/b] [indent][b][u]Magic[/u][/b][/indent] Though her magic is an ice based element, it is gradually going through a metamorphosis to project light magic. Ice spires and attacks like Congeal contain a radiant glow inside them, slowly melting from warm heat from said light. Ice based magic grows more and more difficult to conjure as it is overwritten by the Lightweaver's magic. Currently she is able to cast bolts of light and emit a glow from the opal ridden parts of her body like a living lantern at varying intensities based on how much mana she has. [indent][b][u]Cold Reistance[/u][/b][/indent] As any ice blessed dragon, Cayenne has a high tolerance to the cold. Handling frigid temperatures without the bat of an eye. However, this ability is slowly deteriorating. Leaving her more and more vulnerable to the low temperatures like any other dragon. Because of this, Cayenne often tries to avoid being in subzero temperatures. [b]Backstory:[/b] [indent]Grown in a clan that never was her own element, Cayenne never had much care or connection to the Icewarden and his magic. Matter of fact she didn't know the names of the other Gods past muttered swears of those around her. Naturally as she learned to use magic, it was the element of ice. Yet she felt no connection to it, no care. Instead, her clan began to teach her to channel the power of a different god. At first it was their patron, cycling through unto the Lightweaver. Here she excelled, and thus become a contestant among those who could channel the Lightweaver. Needless to say she won and she was chosen. Though the results were unexpected, Cayenne didn't argue. She was and is trained for this, this was simply the connection of fate.[/indent] [b]Current love interest?:[/b] [indent]None.[/indent] [b]Apparel/Equipment:[/b] [indent][item=Finely Crafted Lute] [item=Emerald Ring] [item=Scroll Case] [item=Intact Parchment] [item=Health Potion][/indent] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53080877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530809/53080877_350.png[/img] [/url]
(( @SpeckledNightSky well this is intriguing-- lotta pages. Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I opt for a summary if possible right now. Throwing in a lightweaver baby, let me know if anything should be changed or altered ^^;))

Name:
Cayenne

Channeling?:
The Lightweaver

Personality:
Cayenne is quiet, though she prefers to keep to herself, she isn't entirely against being around others and socializing. Past that, her clan always viewed Cayenne as a brilliant girl. Keen, alert, up with gossip and trend much to the favor of many at home. She indulges actively in being a pleasant individual, though she does have a sharp edge to her when need be. She often answers people with a sarcastic drawl to her voice as if she couldn't be bothered to be around them, much less speak with them. Some find that to be a perfect line up to the idol that is Lightweaver, eloquent, kind, yet sharp of tongue. She's detached from the dragons around her, whether from a fed in belief that she is better than others around her, or the seclusion of supposedly being better than other dragons brought her.

Hobbies:
Sewing, Playing of the lute, writing

Skill:
Linguistics (Coatl accomplished), magic, diplomacy, acrobatics

Power:
Magic
Though her magic is an ice based element, it is gradually going through a metamorphosis to project light magic. Ice spires and attacks like Congeal contain a radiant glow inside them, slowly melting from warm heat from said light. Ice based magic grows more and more difficult to conjure as it is overwritten by the Lightweaver's magic. Currently she is able to cast bolts of light and emit a glow from the opal ridden parts of her body like a living lantern at varying intensities based on how much mana she has.
Cold Reistance
As any ice blessed dragon, Cayenne has a high tolerance to the cold. Handling frigid temperatures without the bat of an eye. However, this ability is slowly deteriorating. Leaving her more and more vulnerable to the low temperatures like any other dragon. Because of this, Cayenne often tries to avoid being in subzero temperatures.

Backstory:
Grown in a clan that never was her own element, Cayenne never had much care or connection to the Icewarden and his magic. Matter of fact she didn't know the names of the other Gods past muttered swears of those around her. Naturally as she learned to use magic, it was the element of ice. Yet she felt no connection to it, no care. Instead, her clan began to teach her to channel the power of a different god. At first it was their patron, cycling through unto the Lightweaver. Here she excelled, and thus become a contestant among those who could channel the Lightweaver. Needless to say she won and she was chosen. Though the results were unexpected, Cayenne didn't argue. She was and is trained for this, this was simply the connection of fate.

Current love interest?:
None.

Apparel/Equipment:
Finely Crafted Lute Emerald Ring Scroll Case Intact Parchment Health Potion

53080877_350.png
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
(Such a beautiful character! ((So off topic but I also have that cloak on one of my dragons and I simply adore it. It's beautiful.)) Feel fry to join in whenever you feel is right. Cayenne will be a great addition to this RP. (Also side note, there isn't really a need or anything to learn different languages, but if you want Cayenne to talk to any Caotl in idk... Coatlese, sure, go ahead. Honestly we didn't do it because that would make language things a whole lot more complicated)

Rio invited another Skydancer to sit with her and Orestes, hopefully to make a new friend and not enemy, while waiting to see if Anu and Jericho would join her. 'She seems like a strange one... Judging from the gold and black most likely a Lightweaver channeler. But I can never be sure, can I?' Rio wondered. Rio looked back at her plate to see if the Skydancer finally decides to join them or leave them, and ate some rice crisps.
n
(I'm sorry its so short, I'm a bit busy, but I will have a longer response next time))
(Such a beautiful character! ((So off topic but I also have that cloak on one of my dragons and I simply adore it. It's beautiful.)) Feel fry to join in whenever you feel is right. Cayenne will be a great addition to this RP. (Also side note, there isn't really a need or anything to learn different languages, but if you want Cayenne to talk to any Caotl in idk... Coatlese, sure, go ahead. Honestly we didn't do it because that would make language things a whole lot more complicated)

Rio invited another Skydancer to sit with her and Orestes, hopefully to make a new friend and not enemy, while waiting to see if Anu and Jericho would join her. 'She seems like a strange one... Judging from the gold and black most likely a Lightweaver channeler. But I can never be sure, can I?' Rio wondered. Rio looked back at her plate to see if the Skydancer finally decides to join them or leave them, and ate some rice crisps.
n
(I'm sorry its so short, I'm a bit busy, but I will have a longer response next time))
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
(Ok, thanks, though I was trying to fit in like a bloody raven like theme. Also it’s all good! And welcome @GrandeLatte and sorry if your subbed!)

As Anu walked in silence, she noticed a few green feathers landing on the floor next to her. Wondering if it’s shedding season, she looked at Rio curiously. Though why would Skydancers shed a little early? As soon as she looked at the big gold doors curiously but yet somewhat in awe. And hearing that they will have to fight after eating, she hoped that training won’t be as strict.

Walking in, she looked around the whole buffet cafeteria room and nodded as she heard what Rio had said. Anu went over to pick up some meat for herself, mainly chicken and sat down close to Rio as she looked up to see another Skydancer. Anu now wondered why is it that Skydancers appear so pretty? First it was the shaman of her clan, then Rio, now the black Skydancer? What’s next? A glittery Fae or Skydancer?

While eating her chicken, Anu looked at the guardian in wonder, thinking of why he is isolating himself, though Anu, out of slight fear, doesn’t really want to go up to him because he probably thinks of her as a threat now, even though by just looking at him once he seems very skilled. Maybe practicing with him would be alright?
(Ok, thanks, though I was trying to fit in like a bloody raven like theme. Also it’s all good! And welcome @GrandeLatte and sorry if your subbed!)

As Anu walked in silence, she noticed a few green feathers landing on the floor next to her. Wondering if it’s shedding season, she looked at Rio curiously. Though why would Skydancers shed a little early? As soon as she looked at the big gold doors curiously but yet somewhat in awe. And hearing that they will have to fight after eating, she hoped that training won’t be as strict.

Walking in, she looked around the whole buffet cafeteria room and nodded as she heard what Rio had said. Anu went over to pick up some meat for herself, mainly chicken and sat down close to Rio as she looked up to see another Skydancer. Anu now wondered why is it that Skydancers appear so pretty? First it was the shaman of her clan, then Rio, now the black Skydancer? What’s next? A glittery Fae or Skydancer?

While eating her chicken, Anu looked at the guardian in wonder, thinking of why he is isolating himself, though Anu, out of slight fear, doesn’t really want to go up to him because he probably thinks of her as a threat now, even though by just looking at him once he seems very skilled. Maybe practicing with him would be alright?
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Rio smiled at Anu. "I have this strange feeling of nervousness and excitement for the practice battle. I am just really not sure how I should react. I mean, I know offensive and defensive spells and I am a great fighter but its just that strange feeling in my gut that I can't get rid of." Rio said, then questioned Anu. "How about you? Nervous?" and "Enjoying lunch?"

Rio was truly really nervous, her tail tip twitching and tapping the floor, and sweeping the feathers quietly under her seat. Finally Rio finished her food, which turned to be a light lunch, to not feel queasy in practice. She stacked her plate onto the designated stand, grabbed some sweets, and sat back next to Anu. Nervously munching on caramel and sugared flowers she tried to keep herself together. Would her family be proud of her? Or ashamed? What would the Gladekeeper say? Would she be skilled and fast enough to fight the others?
Rio smiled at Anu. "I have this strange feeling of nervousness and excitement for the practice battle. I am just really not sure how I should react. I mean, I know offensive and defensive spells and I am a great fighter but its just that strange feeling in my gut that I can't get rid of." Rio said, then questioned Anu. "How about you? Nervous?" and "Enjoying lunch?"

Rio was truly really nervous, her tail tip twitching and tapping the floor, and sweeping the feathers quietly under her seat. Finally Rio finished her food, which turned to be a light lunch, to not feel queasy in practice. She stacked her plate onto the designated stand, grabbed some sweets, and sat back next to Anu. Nervously munching on caramel and sugared flowers she tried to keep herself together. Would her family be proud of her? Or ashamed? What would the Gladekeeper say? Would she be skilled and fast enough to fight the others?
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
((S'all good. I just had Cayenne know Coatl to flex that fancy know-it-all vibe Lightweaver gives me. Also I subbed to the thread now~))

Cayenne entered the cafeteria. Her steps faltered as she gazed at the dragons about the buffet. Four as of now it seemed, all familiar from when she first caught glimpses of their faces. She had been hesitant to arrive, more so from the eyes on her as she appeared.

Normally she wouldn't be shaken by the attention of others. Sucking in a breath, and shoving down her anxious thoughts, Cayenne walked on, nearing the mirror and skydancer. Her eyes flicked to the guardian and spiral. She could only imagine who they were channeling.

She bit her tongue, hearing the mirror and skydancer chatter to each other. It would be rude to butt her head in. Where they had eaten, Cayenne had turned down the offer. Her appetite seeming wasn't there with the knowledge of combat after eating. She doubted her chances of surpassing a fight, she doubted her ability to cast a proper spell of light. She doubted her ability to move fast enough to avoid getting hit.

Cayenne let out a quiet breath of annoyance at her discouraging thoughts.
((S'all good. I just had Cayenne know Coatl to flex that fancy know-it-all vibe Lightweaver gives me. Also I subbed to the thread now~))

Cayenne entered the cafeteria. Her steps faltered as she gazed at the dragons about the buffet. Four as of now it seemed, all familiar from when she first caught glimpses of their faces. She had been hesitant to arrive, more so from the eyes on her as she appeared.

Normally she wouldn't be shaken by the attention of others. Sucking in a breath, and shoving down her anxious thoughts, Cayenne walked on, nearing the mirror and skydancer. Her eyes flicked to the guardian and spiral. She could only imagine who they were channeling.

She bit her tongue, hearing the mirror and skydancer chatter to each other. It would be rude to butt her head in. Where they had eaten, Cayenne had turned down the offer. Her appetite seeming wasn't there with the knowledge of combat after eating. She doubted her chances of surpassing a fight, she doubted her ability to cast a proper spell of light. She doubted her ability to move fast enough to avoid getting hit.

Cayenne let out a quiet breath of annoyance at her discouraging thoughts.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Jericho glanced down at the green feather that fell from Rio's wing. That's strange. I didn't think it was molting season. However, The normally inquisitive Spiral didn't put too much thought into it, and continued to follow along in silence.

After seeing the rooms designed for the Channelers, Jericho wasn't very surprised by the spaciousness of the room he was led to. Whoever these dragons were, they were well-funded. Jericho grabbed his lunch carefully, keeping the suited dragon's reminder to not over eat in mind - though he most certainly put a few candied insects on his tray - and took a seat across from Anu and Rio. He glanced around, taking note of the dragon's around them, especially the Guardian from before. Despite their size, Jericho hadn't noticed at first that they were at the table too, though on the opposite end. Maybe they just don't like talking? Jericho flashed the Guardian a smile, resolving to leave them alone for now. He would have liked to get to now them better, but he suspected that small talk might not be welcome, and he knew better than to annoy a dragon he might have to fight against in a few minutes.
Jericho glanced down at the green feather that fell from Rio's wing. That's strange. I didn't think it was molting season. However, The normally inquisitive Spiral didn't put too much thought into it, and continued to follow along in silence.

After seeing the rooms designed for the Channelers, Jericho wasn't very surprised by the spaciousness of the room he was led to. Whoever these dragons were, they were well-funded. Jericho grabbed his lunch carefully, keeping the suited dragon's reminder to not over eat in mind - though he most certainly put a few candied insects on his tray - and took a seat across from Anu and Rio. He glanced around, taking note of the dragon's around them, especially the Guardian from before. Despite their size, Jericho hadn't noticed at first that they were at the table too, though on the opposite end. Maybe they just don't like talking? Jericho flashed the Guardian a smile, resolving to leave them alone for now. He would have liked to get to now them better, but he suspected that small talk might not be welcome, and he knew better than to annoy a dragon he might have to fight against in a few minutes.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41