Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
Unbeknownst to Cayenne, Jericho was asking himself many of the same questions. He suspected, though, that Anu and Rio would have been brought back by now if they weren't back allowed to leave. Either that, or they were being punished for leaving... Well, only one way to find out!

Jericho rose to his feet, grasping his tray in his talons. He glanced back at the Skydancer, and realized that she wasn't even looking in his direction anymore. Rude. Jericho grinned. "Totally understandable!" He chimed. "Good luck out there." With that, Jericho walked away to throw away the rest of his food and set his tray on top of the others. As he walked past the Guardian, he briefly considered inviting them to train too. But, he wanted to have some time to train with Rio and Anu before the others started going back to the dorms. Without looking back, Jericho swept out of the cafeteria, his candles lazily bobbing after him.

Jericho wasn't surprised when he was met by the labyrinth of hallways, but certainly less confident in the idea that he knew how to get there. Humming a nameless tune to himself, he wound his way through the hallways, forcing himself not to open unknown doors. How desperately he wanted to know what was beyond those doors, but he suspected the dragon's running this place would be none to pleased to find him in any of said rooms. Finally, Jericho reached the Channelers' rooms again, both by process of elimination and by following the occasional forest green feather.
Unbeknownst to Cayenne, Jericho was asking himself many of the same questions. He suspected, though, that Anu and Rio would have been brought back by now if they weren't back allowed to leave. Either that, or they were being punished for leaving... Well, only one way to find out!

Jericho rose to his feet, grasping his tray in his talons. He glanced back at the Skydancer, and realized that she wasn't even looking in his direction anymore. Rude. Jericho grinned. "Totally understandable!" He chimed. "Good luck out there." With that, Jericho walked away to throw away the rest of his food and set his tray on top of the others. As he walked past the Guardian, he briefly considered inviting them to train too. But, he wanted to have some time to train with Rio and Anu before the others started going back to the dorms. Without looking back, Jericho swept out of the cafeteria, his candles lazily bobbing after him.

Jericho wasn't surprised when he was met by the labyrinth of hallways, but certainly less confident in the idea that he knew how to get there. Humming a nameless tune to himself, he wound his way through the hallways, forcing himself not to open unknown doors. How desperately he wanted to know what was beyond those doors, but he suspected the dragon's running this place would be none to pleased to find him in any of said rooms. Finally, Jericho reached the Channelers' rooms again, both by process of elimination and by following the occasional forest green feather.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
As Jericho bid his farewells and left, Cayenne's mind solidified on a sole sentence. Good luck out there. Yes, she would need luck, wouldn't she? Wouldn't they all need luck. Cayenne was here because she was Chosen as a Channel of the Lightweaver and yet she wasn't even entirely sure of herself. Despite living up to all the hopes and wishes, to the fate that was supposedly made for her--she didn't feel any different. Past being able to use light magic and loosing her abilities that made her "ice blessed" by the Icewarden, Cayenne felt the same. On the optimistic side, maybe she has changed and simply hasn't noticed it yet.

She hopes there was more than just losing a power she once had to gain another. If the Gods were "speaking and acting" through them, she would enjoy a sign knowing she does have a chance in this.

No, Cayenne shook her head, dispelling the thoughts. She does have a chance. She just needs to be the better dragon. But right now, she wanted to be her. And being her meant seeing what was up with the Guardian some odd distance form her.

Cayenne took light steps, leaving her seat with curiously twitching antennae. She stopped a foot away from the Guardian, keeping a cautious distance from the dragon before her. Black and white scales, the eyes of a wind dragon. Judging by the trident strapped to their gargantuan form, she could only imagine they were channeling the Tidelord.
As Jericho bid his farewells and left, Cayenne's mind solidified on a sole sentence. Good luck out there. Yes, she would need luck, wouldn't she? Wouldn't they all need luck. Cayenne was here because she was Chosen as a Channel of the Lightweaver and yet she wasn't even entirely sure of herself. Despite living up to all the hopes and wishes, to the fate that was supposedly made for her--she didn't feel any different. Past being able to use light magic and loosing her abilities that made her "ice blessed" by the Icewarden, Cayenne felt the same. On the optimistic side, maybe she has changed and simply hasn't noticed it yet.

She hopes there was more than just losing a power she once had to gain another. If the Gods were "speaking and acting" through them, she would enjoy a sign knowing she does have a chance in this.

No, Cayenne shook her head, dispelling the thoughts. She does have a chance. She just needs to be the better dragon. But right now, she wanted to be her. And being her meant seeing what was up with the Guardian some odd distance form her.

Cayenne took light steps, leaving her seat with curiously twitching antennae. She stopped a foot away from the Guardian, keeping a cautious distance from the dragon before her. Black and white scales, the eyes of a wind dragon. Judging by the trident strapped to their gargantuan form, she could only imagine they were channeling the Tidelord.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
(Will be gone the rest of the day, sorry guys!)

Soon enough the spiral seemed to have left, evident by the sound of smaller skittering claws that seemed to draw near and then became smaller before repeating in the opposite order. He vanished out of the dining room and then he was left with more lower droning voices. He tried to tune in the best he could and when that didn’t work, he turned his head to gather where the speaking groups are. Orestes caught the glint of the opal and saw the black and golden skydancer cautiously moving towards him. ’Interesting.....’ He didn’t say anything as he watched the Lightweaver Channeler approach, not saying anything. He donned the most neutral expression he could, nothing too friendly nor too hostile.
(Will be gone the rest of the day, sorry guys!)

Soon enough the spiral seemed to have left, evident by the sound of smaller skittering claws that seemed to draw near and then became smaller before repeating in the opposite order. He vanished out of the dining room and then he was left with more lower droning voices. He tried to tune in the best he could and when that didn’t work, he turned his head to gather where the speaking groups are. Orestes caught the glint of the opal and saw the black and golden skydancer cautiously moving towards him. ’Interesting.....’ He didn’t say anything as he watched the Lightweaver Channeler approach, not saying anything. He donned the most neutral expression he could, nothing too friendly nor too hostile.
(Eyyyyy sorry for being inactive yesterday! I was very busy and I am going on a vacation. I hope to be a bit more active)

Rio hesitantly pushed on the door, which moved unexpectedly. Rio let out a shout before faceplanting herself onto the dormitory floor, her other half still in the hallway.
She picked herself up and patted the dust off herself, turning to Anu. "It looks like the doors are more dangerous than the Hazard Suit guy." Rio joked, widening the space in the doorway. "It seems like we found the dens! I think its time we practice a bit." Rio walked in a looked around, and thought how the place seems even bigger. Rio hoped that she would be able to at least think of a few nature spells during the heat of battle. "Let's see if we can find any useful spells in the dusty old spellbooks, and then practice fighting." Rio said, but after seeing Anu's concerned face, she put her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you!"

She walked into her den and ran her talon over the spines of all the spellbooks, before running upon one called 'Nature Battle Magic Strategies'. With some effort, Rio pulled out the heavy tome, which exploded with dust. "Well, I really do hope this thing has something that could help me..." Rio murmured, flipping through the pages before finding protection spells and agility spells.

Finding one that suits her needs, Rio wrote it down on a scroll. Then a few chapters later she found offensive spells and spells that would disable her opponents, like the 'Vines' spell, which tied up the targeted opponent, for a few good minutes if not hours. Though the spell definitely took Mana and energy. Then there was the nature variation of the 'Contuse Spell' but more powerful and nature based. It took up less mana and reduced the damage the opponent did for a few turns. Then more physical techniques then magical ones, showing Bleed, and Eliminate, and Stun, and all other spells. There was even a spell that would blind an opponent with Seeker Plant pollen, well, if you could summon one right in front of the attacker.

After selecting and memorizing a few spells, Rio sat down to meditate, and generate Mana to the upcoming battle.
(Eyyyyy sorry for being inactive yesterday! I was very busy and I am going on a vacation. I hope to be a bit more active)

Rio hesitantly pushed on the door, which moved unexpectedly. Rio let out a shout before faceplanting herself onto the dormitory floor, her other half still in the hallway.
She picked herself up and patted the dust off herself, turning to Anu. "It looks like the doors are more dangerous than the Hazard Suit guy." Rio joked, widening the space in the doorway. "It seems like we found the dens! I think its time we practice a bit." Rio walked in a looked around, and thought how the place seems even bigger. Rio hoped that she would be able to at least think of a few nature spells during the heat of battle. "Let's see if we can find any useful spells in the dusty old spellbooks, and then practice fighting." Rio said, but after seeing Anu's concerned face, she put her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you!"

She walked into her den and ran her talon over the spines of all the spellbooks, before running upon one called 'Nature Battle Magic Strategies'. With some effort, Rio pulled out the heavy tome, which exploded with dust. "Well, I really do hope this thing has something that could help me..." Rio murmured, flipping through the pages before finding protection spells and agility spells.

Finding one that suits her needs, Rio wrote it down on a scroll. Then a few chapters later she found offensive spells and spells that would disable her opponents, like the 'Vines' spell, which tied up the targeted opponent, for a few good minutes if not hours. Though the spell definitely took Mana and energy. Then there was the nature variation of the 'Contuse Spell' but more powerful and nature based. It took up less mana and reduced the damage the opponent did for a few turns. Then more physical techniques then magical ones, showing Bleed, and Eliminate, and Stun, and all other spells. There was even a spell that would blind an opponent with Seeker Plant pollen, well, if you could summon one right in front of the attacker.

After selecting and memorizing a few spells, Rio sat down to meditate, and generate Mana to the upcoming battle.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
(Ayyyyyyyyy!!! It’s alright! I hope you will have loads of fun!)

As the doors opened, she just stood there in shock as it seemed to open by themselves. Though Rio is in fact pretty much right with how dangerous one is by comparison. So Anu just nodded with a smile at Rio when Rio reassured her and also about the joke too.As Anu stepped inside, she could feel a change of the whole room, the space seems to be bigger while the air seems a little lighter feeling. “Alright, sounds good to me.” She said when she looked at Rio again when she spoke.

Anu went inside her dark and warm den, being greeted by her den’s soft candle lights and the sweet smell. Now going over towards her shelves of spell books, she starts to read some about both offensive but yet defensive attacks. Seeing that their are a couple of flame spells that can be used almost like bombs for an example of a defensive but offensive attack immediately brought Anu’s interest to go sky rocketing. And seeing a offense spell seeming like a contuse spell, but not entirely is the ‘flame burst’ spell. And the book says that if hit by the opponent, it would have a ‘burnt’ effect. But even though the spell is a little bit more advanced than what she is used to, she decided to leave that spell behind for a while.

Deciding to stick with more basic attacks for training, she thinks that it would be the safest route to go to. Such as for an example, even though Anu has a hard time controlling this attack, but yet doesn’t really notice it, mainly because she doesn’t see this as an attack. It is though unnamed, but it happens when Anu touches anything flammable by her blue claws. Because of this special birth effect, Anu can use this easily when she views herself in great danger. But sometimes not even then. She really has to be careful not to hurt her during training, or at least not too much. Now deciding to help herself with better attacks, she went over to a near by small obsidian rock and starts to sharpen her blue glowing claws.
(Ayyyyyyyyy!!! It’s alright! I hope you will have loads of fun!)

As the doors opened, she just stood there in shock as it seemed to open by themselves. Though Rio is in fact pretty much right with how dangerous one is by comparison. So Anu just nodded with a smile at Rio when Rio reassured her and also about the joke too.As Anu stepped inside, she could feel a change of the whole room, the space seems to be bigger while the air seems a little lighter feeling. “Alright, sounds good to me.” She said when she looked at Rio again when she spoke.

Anu went inside her dark and warm den, being greeted by her den’s soft candle lights and the sweet smell. Now going over towards her shelves of spell books, she starts to read some about both offensive but yet defensive attacks. Seeing that their are a couple of flame spells that can be used almost like bombs for an example of a defensive but offensive attack immediately brought Anu’s interest to go sky rocketing. And seeing a offense spell seeming like a contuse spell, but not entirely is the ‘flame burst’ spell. And the book says that if hit by the opponent, it would have a ‘burnt’ effect. But even though the spell is a little bit more advanced than what she is used to, she decided to leave that spell behind for a while.

Deciding to stick with more basic attacks for training, she thinks that it would be the safest route to go to. Such as for an example, even though Anu has a hard time controlling this attack, but yet doesn’t really notice it, mainly because she doesn’t see this as an attack. It is though unnamed, but it happens when Anu touches anything flammable by her blue claws. Because of this special birth effect, Anu can use this easily when she views herself in great danger. But sometimes not even then. She really has to be careful not to hurt her during training, or at least not too much. Now deciding to help herself with better attacks, she went over to a near by small obsidian rock and starts to sharpen her blue glowing claws.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
After meditating for a while, Rio got up, and began stretching her wings and legs, and practicing focusing energy. She harvested a seemingly perfect hard stalk of bamboo to use as a fighting stick. after turning it above her head and pushing it forward in a burst of energy with a defining 'Hiya!'. She spread her wings and stood on one leg before hitting a practice dummy off its legs. Then she performed the loved-by-all Round Kick. After that she sat on the floor, tired and sweaty. She used the stick too push herself up and walked to Anu's Den. She knocked on the wall, waiting for an answer. "Anu, would you like to come out an try to fight? Maybe hit some dummies with spells?" After waiting for a few seconds for the mirror Rio flapped her wings and flew to the ceiling, happy that after a few days without flight she still could even take off.

(This will be hilarious when Rio finds out that the answer to every question and problem is to Karate Chop it. Got back problems? Karate Chop. Battle? Karate Chop. Need to cut a watermelon? Karate Chop. Toxic friends? Karate Chop the connection. Bricks blocking pathway? Karate Chop. Too long stick? Karate Chop it!)
After meditating for a while, Rio got up, and began stretching her wings and legs, and practicing focusing energy. She harvested a seemingly perfect hard stalk of bamboo to use as a fighting stick. after turning it above her head and pushing it forward in a burst of energy with a defining 'Hiya!'. She spread her wings and stood on one leg before hitting a practice dummy off its legs. Then she performed the loved-by-all Round Kick. After that she sat on the floor, tired and sweaty. She used the stick too push herself up and walked to Anu's Den. She knocked on the wall, waiting for an answer. "Anu, would you like to come out an try to fight? Maybe hit some dummies with spells?" After waiting for a few seconds for the mirror Rio flapped her wings and flew to the ceiling, happy that after a few days without flight she still could even take off.

(This will be hilarious when Rio finds out that the answer to every question and problem is to Karate Chop it. Got back problems? Karate Chop. Battle? Karate Chop. Need to cut a watermelon? Karate Chop. Toxic friends? Karate Chop the connection. Bricks blocking pathway? Karate Chop. Too long stick? Karate Chop it!)
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
(Hahahahaha!!! Totally! Hmmm I am wondering if I could make Anu suddenly change (not exactly changing into her solstice stage) and make her think that solving every problem would be bonding. Now that would be good too. A cat (both girls fighting) fight between both good friends: Bonding time with both of them, prooooobably would cause it to become worse. Someone new: Bond with them like a bro pro! Someone evil: Bonding time!( probably make them cry) All reasons and excuses may be used in wrestling.)

As Anu was still sharpening her claws into sharp as steel, she had heard a loud ‘Hiya’ sound. Does Rio know wrestling? Now Anu had a thought of practicing a few aerial movements, but still stayed on the ground. Anu did some moves as she twirled and hit the nearby dummy with her wings, attacking it with wing punches, including whipping it with her tail.

During the middle of her practice hits, she had heard Rio call for her with a knock on her den’s wall. Anu went outside and looked up to see the Green dragoness flying up to her den’s ceiling. “Sure! I ain’t scared of dummies, though they try to be threatening but they will get what’s coming!” She said jokingly with a smile.
(Hahahahaha!!! Totally! Hmmm I am wondering if I could make Anu suddenly change (not exactly changing into her solstice stage) and make her think that solving every problem would be bonding. Now that would be good too. A cat (both girls fighting) fight between both good friends: Bonding time with both of them, prooooobably would cause it to become worse. Someone new: Bond with them like a bro pro! Someone evil: Bonding time!( probably make them cry) All reasons and excuses may be used in wrestling.)

As Anu was still sharpening her claws into sharp as steel, she had heard a loud ‘Hiya’ sound. Does Rio know wrestling? Now Anu had a thought of practicing a few aerial movements, but still stayed on the ground. Anu did some moves as she twirled and hit the nearby dummy with her wings, attacking it with wing punches, including whipping it with her tail.

During the middle of her practice hits, she had heard Rio call for her with a knock on her den’s wall. Anu went outside and looked up to see the Green dragoness flying up to her den’s ceiling. “Sure! I ain’t scared of dummies, though they try to be threatening but they will get what’s coming!” She said jokingly with a smile.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
She craned her wings back, tightening their fold with a tuck closer to her body. Cayenne regarded the Guardian with a sharpening gaze. It looked as though the dragon was about to turn Andy leave after the others. Were they listening to the others? Gaining info by being convientantly in the same place as the dragons they would eventually come to fight?

Cayenne would’ve been appalled by the conceptual thought had it not been for a silent understanding.

“What name should I put to the dragon that isolates themselves?” The black skydancer asked. Her tail curled up behind her as she fidgeted ever so slightly. Keen eyes skipping about the Guardian in watch for body language, perhaps a facial expression the differed from the neutral, blank one she was given currently.
She craned her wings back, tightening their fold with a tuck closer to her body. Cayenne regarded the Guardian with a sharpening gaze. It looked as though the dragon was about to turn Andy leave after the others. Were they listening to the others? Gaining info by being convientantly in the same place as the dragons they would eventually come to fight?

Cayenne would’ve been appalled by the conceptual thought had it not been for a silent understanding.

“What name should I put to the dragon that isolates themselves?” The black skydancer asked. Her tail curled up behind her as she fidgeted ever so slightly. Keen eyes skipping about the Guardian in watch for body language, perhaps a facial expression the differed from the neutral, blank one she was given currently.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Orestes did not falter under the skydancer’s piercing gaze, though a part of him is unsure on how long he could keep up this emotional wall. Skydancers perceive emotion far better than any other breed as for as he could tell, and maybe even just thinking of it is making him vulnerable. He quickly shut out the thought and went back to the question at hand.

He inclined his head quickly to the side before rumbling out in a low tone, “The term would be a loner... An introvert... And perhaps something else I am leaving out... However you already know that don’t you?” His slanted head was then pushed back at a straighter angle and he finally answered, “My name is Orestes. Since you have taken the time to find out what my name is, what is your’s?” He still didn’t let down the neutral expression though he had to wonder, had the skydancer sensed his brief sense of uncertainty earlier?
Orestes did not falter under the skydancer’s piercing gaze, though a part of him is unsure on how long he could keep up this emotional wall. Skydancers perceive emotion far better than any other breed as for as he could tell, and maybe even just thinking of it is making him vulnerable. He quickly shut out the thought and went back to the question at hand.

He inclined his head quickly to the side before rumbling out in a low tone, “The term would be a loner... An introvert... And perhaps something else I am leaving out... However you already know that don’t you?” His slanted head was then pushed back at a straighter angle and he finally answered, “My name is Orestes. Since you have taken the time to find out what my name is, what is your’s?” He still didn’t let down the neutral expression though he had to wonder, had the skydancer sensed his brief sense of uncertainty earlier?
Her antenna twitched, taking in the atmosphere around it with a sudden interest. There was something from the Guardian. Faint, and brief. Was it fear? No, the emotion wasn't primitive like that, it fluctuated with more complexity than primal fear. Just as it appeared it was gone as the dragon before her steeled his mind again. Interesting. Just what was that about?

Cayenne narrowed her eyes at the first response. He seemed snarky, though it would be a surprise if he wasn't considering his ostracization of himself. She flattened back her feathery crest, sleeking her form when the Guardian finally answered truly. Her head pulled back on the serpentine neck to size up Orestes better.

"Cayenne." She replied curtly. Her opal-coated claws tapped the floor for a brief moment, soon walking past the guardian. "You were heading to leave, yes? It looked like you were about to." Cayenne glanced back at Orestes. While she still didn't know the fate of Anu and Rio, or the spiral, she had a strange feeling nothing bad would happen. Yet. It was a gut feeling she wasn't quite sure she could trust.
Her antenna twitched, taking in the atmosphere around it with a sudden interest. There was something from the Guardian. Faint, and brief. Was it fear? No, the emotion wasn't primitive like that, it fluctuated with more complexity than primal fear. Just as it appeared it was gone as the dragon before her steeled his mind again. Interesting. Just what was that about?

Cayenne narrowed her eyes at the first response. He seemed snarky, though it would be a surprise if he wasn't considering his ostracization of himself. She flattened back her feathery crest, sleeking her form when the Guardian finally answered truly. Her head pulled back on the serpentine neck to size up Orestes better.

"Cayenne." She replied curtly. Her opal-coated claws tapped the floor for a brief moment, soon walking past the guardian. "You were heading to leave, yes? It looked like you were about to." Cayenne glanced back at Orestes. While she still didn't know the fate of Anu and Rio, or the spiral, she had a strange feeling nothing bad would happen. Yet. It was a gut feeling she wasn't quite sure she could trust.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41