Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 246 247
"Hmm?" She asks curiously. "Am i that obvious?"
"Hmm?" She asks curiously. "Am i that obvious?"
"I can tell." he said with a small laugh.
"I can tell." he said with a small laugh.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Ok. Sorry..." She says. She follows him through the lair. "I'll try to stay awake and aware."
"Ok. Sorry..." She says. She follows him through the lair. "I'll try to stay awake and aware."
"No, no...I can get you someplace to rest." Tassos said with a flick of his tail. "Come on, there's some guest beds over here...if one's not open I can let you borrow mine."
"No, no...I can get you someplace to rest." Tassos said with a flick of his tail. "Come on, there's some guest beds over here...if one's not open I can let you borrow mine."
"No no it's ok. I don't want to burden you or your clan." She says. "Though i greatly appreciate the offer."
"No no it's ok. I don't want to burden you or your clan." She says. "Though i greatly appreciate the offer."
"Are you sure?" Tassos asked, a concerned look on his face. "You said you were tired earlier...If you're going to finish your quest or whatever it is, you should take some time to rest."
"Are you sure?" Tassos asked, a concerned look on his face. "You said you were tired earlier...If you're going to finish your quest or whatever it is, you should take some time to rest."
"I am. But i do not want to burden anyone either." She says. "Especially if things are bad."
"I am. But i do not want to burden anyone either." She says. "Especially if things are bad."
"Its alright- I have a...decent amount of power in the clan, so I could get you something no problem." He lifted his head up into the air proudly.
"Its alright- I have a...decent amount of power in the clan, so I could get you something no problem." He lifted his head up into the air proudly.
"Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble." She says. Ranna looks at him.
"Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble." She says. Ranna looks at him.
"Oh, its alright. I can explain it to Lady Viajiin...she should allow it..." He suddenly looked a little worried, but shook it off with a shake of his feathers.
"Oh, its alright. I can explain it to Lady Viajiin...she should allow it..." He suddenly looked a little worried, but shook it off with a shake of his feathers.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 246 247