Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 246 247
Ranna looks at him. "You know of the mechanical?" She asks curiously. "Are they here too?" She asks hoping they weren't bad too. So far mechanicals she met were hostile. She continues to fly seeing the tree getting closer.

Regulus looks at a flash and saw the Wildclaw. "Zan?" He asks curiously. "How did you?" He seemed baffled at the moment by the sudden appearance.

"Is this yours?" He asks gesturing to the paper. Hopefully he didn't do wrong by putting it on his desk.
Ranna looks at him. "You know of the mechanical?" She asks curiously. "Are they here too?" She asks hoping they weren't bad too. So far mechanicals she met were hostile. She continues to fly seeing the tree getting closer.

Regulus looks at a flash and saw the Wildclaw. "Zan?" He asks curiously. "How did you?" He seemed baffled at the moment by the sudden appearance.

"Is this yours?" He asks gesturing to the paper. Hopefully he didn't do wrong by putting it on his desk.
"I know of then, yeah. Most of the flights near Lightning know about it. I don't know if Ice and Arcane have gotten the news yet, though...they're probably working on it." he said with a small shrug. "They're...not here." he said, but there was a note of hesitation in his voice.

Zan nodded, flicking her wings of the transportation powder. "Yes, its me. I hope you don't mind that I had to teleport in here...flying back was too slow, after all. Yes, I returned for the paper. Its...important." She said nothing else about the importance of the paper, however.
"I know of then, yeah. Most of the flights near Lightning know about it. I don't know if Ice and Arcane have gotten the news yet, though...they're probably working on it." he said with a small shrug. "They're...not here." he said, but there was a note of hesitation in his voice.

Zan nodded, flicking her wings of the transportation powder. "Yes, its me. I hope you don't mind that I had to teleport in here...flying back was too slow, after all. Yes, I returned for the paper. Its...important." She said nothing else about the importance of the paper, however.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Ranna looks at him. "Your hesitating. Is everything ok?" She asks curiously. She sounded concerned about him. "Are they bad here too?"

Regulus hands it to her. "I was just writing you saying you left something." He says. "I apologize for being unable to deliver it, you had already left when i found it and were out of sight."
Ranna looks at him. "Your hesitating. Is everything ok?" She asks curiously. She sounded concerned about him. "Are they bad here too?"

Regulus hands it to her. "I was just writing you saying you left something." He says. "I apologize for being unable to deliver it, you had already left when i found it and were out of sight."
He sighed. "Yeah, everything's fine." he said with a shake of his head. "Its just...we had a group of them visit some time ago. They asked Lady Viajiin for something...I don't know what, but its not good. I'm worried for the safety of the Flight..." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Lady Viajiin thinks that...the Fire attack may have also been led by them. We're not sure."

Zan nodded, understanding what he meant. "Its no issue- at least I realized and managed to come back." The paper started to vibrate again, but she whispered a few strange words to it and it calmed down. She folded it up and tucked it into a scroll case. A few strange black droplets fell from the case after she put it in, dropping onto the floor and creating a shadowy puddle. "I'm very sorry for whatever inconvenience this may have been."
He sighed. "Yeah, everything's fine." he said with a shake of his head. "Its just...we had a group of them visit some time ago. They asked Lady Viajiin for something...I don't know what, but its not good. I'm worried for the safety of the Flight..." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Lady Viajiin thinks that...the Fire attack may have also been led by them. We're not sure."

Zan nodded, understanding what he meant. "Its no issue- at least I realized and managed to come back." The paper started to vibrate again, but she whispered a few strange words to it and it calmed down. She folded it up and tucked it into a scroll case. A few strange black droplets fell from the case after she put it in, dropping onto the floor and creating a shadowy puddle. "I'm very sorry for whatever inconvenience this may have been."
Ranna looks at him. "You think maybe they caused it? Why though?" She wasn't sure why anyone would do such a thing. "Do you know what they talked about?"

Regulus looks at her. "True. Can I help you with anything?" He asks. "And no inconvenience at all." He looks at the shadow puddle curiously. "What is that?" He asks. He didn't know what to think about it. Nor did he know anything about the paper.
Ranna looks at him. "You think maybe they caused it? Why though?" She wasn't sure why anyone would do such a thing. "Do you know what they talked about?"

Regulus looks at her. "True. Can I help you with anything?" He asks. "And no inconvenience at all." He looks at the shadow puddle curiously. "What is that?" He asks. He didn't know what to think about it. Nor did he know anything about the paper.
He shrugged. "I don't know. They're strange that way. I don't have any idea what they talked about...I don't get into Lady Viajiin's affairs. I suppose you could ask her."

He thought for a moment before asking her a question. "I don't think I caught your name?"

"Nothing really, unless your clan needs some kind of assistance at the moment." Zan said with a shrug of her wings. Looking down at the puddle her eyes widened and she quickly smeared it with a claw. "Its...nothing." she said a little too quickly.
He shrugged. "I don't know. They're strange that way. I don't have any idea what they talked about...I don't get into Lady Viajiin's affairs. I suppose you could ask her."

He thought for a moment before asking her a question. "I don't think I caught your name?"

"Nothing really, unless your clan needs some kind of assistance at the moment." Zan said with a shrug of her wings. Looking down at the puddle her eyes widened and she quickly smeared it with a claw. "Its...nothing." she said a little too quickly.
"I am Ranna. May i ask your name?" She asks. She didn't want to pry though. Given how secretive the clan was.

"Nothing here." He says. Though her quick reaction seemed to make him curious. "Is something wrong?" He asks. He looked serious but not intimidating.
"I am Ranna. May i ask your name?" She asks. She didn't want to pry though. Given how secretive the clan was.

"Nothing here." He says. Though her quick reaction seemed to make him curious. "Is something wrong?" He asks. He looked serious but not intimidating.
"I'm called Tassos." he said with a polite dip of his head. He seemed proud of it.

Zan nodded. "Alright then, I'll be off. Again, sorry for the inconvenience." She tried to ignore the black liquid, but the edges of the scroll case were dripping the same goo. She seemed amazingly unnerved by it and had a desperate expression.
"I'm called Tassos." he said with a polite dip of his head. He seemed proud of it.

Zan nodded. "Alright then, I'll be off. Again, sorry for the inconvenience." She tried to ignore the black liquid, but the edges of the scroll case were dripping the same goo. She seemed amazingly unnerved by it and had a desperate expression.
"Nice to meet you." She says smiling.

Regulus looks at her. "Ok. But are you sure you're ok? You seem panicked by something..." he looks at the scroll case now. What was going on?
"Nice to meet you." She says smiling.

Regulus looks at her. "Ok. But are you sure you're ok? You seem panicked by something..." he looks at the scroll case now. What was going on?
"Thank you." he said with a small laugh. "Its a little late, isn't it? We've been around here for a while, and I never even asked your name."

"Its...its okay. Just something...that's hard to explain." She whispered a few more words at the case, sounding like an ancient spell. Something about it sounded wrong.
"Thank you." he said with a small laugh. "Its a little late, isn't it? We've been around here for a while, and I never even asked your name."

"Its...its okay. Just something...that's hard to explain." She whispered a few more words at the case, sounding like an ancient spell. Something about it sounded wrong.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 246 247