Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 246 247
"It's ok. You didn't trust me." She says. She looking around carefully. She feared an ambush at any moment.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "I'm all ears if you'd like to explain it." He says.
"It's ok. You didn't trust me." She says. She looking around carefully. She feared an ambush at any moment.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "I'm all ears if you'd like to explain it." He says.
"I don't trust a lot of dragons when I first meet them. Nature can be a dangerous place." He looked about the area as to make sure they were alone.

Zan thought about telling him, but after a short hesitation she shook her head. "I'm sorry." she said. "You are an ally...but its not something I would share."
"I don't trust a lot of dragons when I first meet them. Nature can be a dangerous place." He looked about the area as to make sure they were alone.

Zan thought about telling him, but after a short hesitation she shook her head. "I'm sorry." she said. "You are an ally...but its not something I would share."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"I understand." She says. "We are almost there. Not much farther..." She says. She couldn't wait to rest.

"Ok. Sorry for the prying." He says. Though he pursued it no further. "Have a safe travel back to your clan."
"I understand." She says. "We are almost there. Not much farther..." She says. She couldn't wait to rest.

"Ok. Sorry for the prying." He says. Though he pursued it no further. "Have a safe travel back to your clan."
Tassos nodded silently.
Zan sighed. "Thank you." she said quickly, lifting up her wings and taking a small pouch out of a bag. Dipping her claw inside she took out some dust, scattering it all around and chanting a few words. A moment later she was gone.
Tassos nodded silently.
Zan sighed. "Thank you." she said quickly, lifting up her wings and taking a small pouch out of a bag. Dipping her claw inside she took out some dust, scattering it all around and chanting a few words. A moment later she was gone.
Ranna sat down once at the tree. "We are here." She says.

Regulus nods. He then decided to rest for the remainder of the evening, he going to his lair to sleep. It had been a busy day...
Ranna sat down once at the tree. "We are here." She says.

Regulus nods. He then decided to rest for the remainder of the evening, he going to his lair to sleep. It had been a busy day...
Tassos gave the tree a tap with his claws. "Nice, I know where we are now! Just follow me."

(time skip to when they get to the clan?)
Tassos gave the tree a tap with his claws. "Nice, I know where we are now! Just follow me."

(time skip to when they get to the clan?)
(Yep)

Ranna nods and walks behind him now instead of flying. She looking around curiously.
(Yep)

Ranna nods and walks behind him now instead of flying. She looking around curiously.
"We're here!" Tassos said, lifting aside a fern to show off a small clearing. Most of the dragons in the clan were Wildclaws, except for one familiar white Skydancer and a Pearlcatcher. They waved once they saw Ranna.

"Nice place, huh?" Tassos said, looking proud of his small home.
"We're here!" Tassos said, lifting aside a fern to show off a small clearing. Most of the dragons in the clan were Wildclaws, except for one familiar white Skydancer and a Pearlcatcher. They waved once they saw Ranna.

"Nice place, huh?" Tassos said, looking proud of his small home.
Ranna nods. "Very." She says. It was now clear how tired she was. She waved at them but could barely keep her eyes open. "Are we safe? She asks.
Ranna nods. "Very." She says. It was now clear how tired she was. She waved at them but could barely keep her eyes open. "Are we safe? She asks.
"I'll get you a bed." he told her, moving onwards and slipping into a small den.
"I'll get you a bed." he told her, moving onwards and slipping into a small den.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 246 247