Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A visit to the Veridian Labyrinth
1 2 3
"Oh okay. Nice to meet you! Can I ask what you were doing?he gave a joyful little smile, now knowing he wasn't in trouble. He looked at Cypress, "Oh that's okay, she surprised me more than anything, really. No harm done!" he said as he waved at said tackler. "What language do they speak then? I'm actually trying to learn more myself"
The Guardian nodded to each of the new dragons in turn as they were presented, and pushed his way through the bushes to stand next to Miccah. He wasn't much of a talker with new dragons, unfortunately.
"Oh okay. Nice to meet you! Can I ask what you were doing?he gave a joyful little smile, now knowing he wasn't in trouble. He looked at Cypress, "Oh that's okay, she surprised me more than anything, really. No harm done!" he said as he waved at said tackler. "What language do they speak then? I'm actually trying to learn more myself"
The Guardian nodded to each of the new dragons in turn as they were presented, and pushed his way through the bushes to stand next to Miccah. He wasn't much of a talker with new dragons, unfortunately.
L2W2zjT.png
"Hunting and they mostly learned to interact through body language or clicks and whistles." Her tail twitched and Helios chirped before walking beside her. He hummed while brushing against her shoulder guard. "What brings you two so far into the Labyrinth?"
"Hunting and they mostly learned to interact through body language or clicks and whistles." Her tail twitched and Helios chirped before walking beside her. He hummed while brushing against her shoulder guard. "What brings you two so far into the Labyrinth?"
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
"wow! That's so cool!" Miccah looked at Helios with stars in his eyes. "So it was you that caused the ramba to run off like that then". The guardian shifted a little uncomfortably, having half forgotten he had a prey in his talons to begin with.
Miccah rambled on, "oh we're here on a special mission. See there's one of our clan members that got this really weird sickness... and we tried stuff from our homeland, and the neighboring ones, but it didn't do much... so we were told to try this really specific plant from the Viridian labyrinth... so... here we are. Trying to find it..."
The guardians face turned really serious then, and a frown creased his brow as his gaze got lost in the dense foliage.
"wow! That's so cool!" Miccah looked at Helios with stars in his eyes. "So it was you that caused the ramba to run off like that then". The guardian shifted a little uncomfortably, having half forgotten he had a prey in his talons to begin with.
Miccah rambled on, "oh we're here on a special mission. See there's one of our clan members that got this really weird sickness... and we tried stuff from our homeland, and the neighboring ones, but it didn't do much... so we were told to try this really specific plant from the Viridian labyrinth... so... here we are. Trying to find it..."
The guardians face turned really serious then, and a frown creased his brow as his gaze got lost in the dense foliage.
L2W2zjT.png
Xenith huffed, thinking about what Ventoso said. "Yeah. Why does that Ridgeback even need so many mushrooms and boars? They don't even eat meat and plants." Ventoso was about to reply when rustling and talking faded into earshot. "Oooo, lets go find what that is! C'mon, the yellow imperial said, bounding off towards the sounds. Xenith followed behind slowly, cautious of what this could be.

Slowing down, Ventoso tried to hide in the foliage. He poked his snout out just enough for him to see several dragons. Sneaking up behind Ventoso, Xethith whispered, "It would be easier to spy if you weren't so loud and big!" This was true. Ventoso, while being on the smaller side of average for an Imperial, dwarfed Xenith.
Xenith huffed, thinking about what Ventoso said. "Yeah. Why does that Ridgeback even need so many mushrooms and boars? They don't even eat meat and plants." Ventoso was about to reply when rustling and talking faded into earshot. "Oooo, lets go find what that is! C'mon, the yellow imperial said, bounding off towards the sounds. Xenith followed behind slowly, cautious of what this could be.

Slowing down, Ventoso tried to hide in the foliage. He poked his snout out just enough for him to see several dragons. Sneaking up behind Ventoso, Xethith whispered, "It would be easier to spy if you weren't so loud and big!" This was true. Ventoso, while being on the smaller side of average for an Imperial, dwarfed Xenith.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
All four looked at each other before Styx grimaced. "Then my mother and Lillium might be able to help you on your search. However, that would involve you joining us on our way back to the clan." She offered, watching when Helios and Anomaly had snapped their heads toward a bumble of noise. With a twitch of her feathers, they were trotting off toward the sound.

Helios clicked and churred to Anomaly as she joined the pale male's side. Anomaly sniffed at the foliage blinking when she came face to face with a brightly colored imperial.
All four looked at each other before Styx grimaced. "Then my mother and Lillium might be able to help you on your search. However, that would involve you joining us on our way back to the clan." She offered, watching when Helios and Anomaly had snapped their heads toward a bumble of noise. With a twitch of her feathers, they were trotting off toward the sound.

Helios clicked and churred to Anomaly as she joined the pale male's side. Anomaly sniffed at the foliage blinking when she came face to face with a brightly colored imperial.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
"That would be really nice!! Thank you so much!" Miccah chirped up. "We'd love to..." he interrupted himself when he looked over at the guardian, who was giving him a blank stare, and then raised an eyebrow, "Oh...uh...well... We just have to check with our err....other companion, who... shouldn't be very far...", he finished looking around himself.
Miccah stopped looking around when he saw Anomaly snuffing out something from the bushes, "Err... is everything okay?".
During that time, the bigger guardian had made his way over, and was behind a curtain of plants, shielding him from view, and he noticed the imperial as well as his companion.
"..."
"That would be really nice!! Thank you so much!" Miccah chirped up. "We'd love to..." he interrupted himself when he looked over at the guardian, who was giving him a blank stare, and then raised an eyebrow, "Oh...uh...well... We just have to check with our err....other companion, who... shouldn't be very far...", he finished looking around himself.
Miccah stopped looking around when he saw Anomaly snuffing out something from the bushes, "Err... is everything okay?".
During that time, the bigger guardian had made his way over, and was behind a curtain of plants, shielding him from view, and he noticed the imperial as well as his companion.
"..."
L2W2zjT.png
Styx nodded, understanding that of course, they'd need to get their fellow traveling companion. She watched as Anomaly casually poked the imperial's nose with one of her hands. "I think everything's fine... And feel free to retrieve your companion we'll remain in the area."
Styx nodded, understanding that of course, they'd need to get their fellow traveling companion. She watched as Anomaly casually poked the imperial's nose with one of her hands. "I think everything's fine... And feel free to retrieve your companion we'll remain in the area."
2W5hn3g.png
As Styx finished her sentence, a great guardian head seemed to be overlooking the scene, resting on the canopy. His gaze was gentle and took in the sight of the wildclaws before measuring up Styx, and finally moving to the imperial and his friend in the bushes.
Miccah beamed, "Thank you so much! I'll just run back and get him then.". Miccah was about to turn around when he remembered something, "... by the way, I could help a bit with hunting... if you'd like that is? I mean I'm okay the whole action part, but... I'm really good at getting the prey where you'd want especially... like this" he finished, and followed up with a series of calls of all sorts of prey, from herbivores, to birds, small carnivores, larger carnivores, insectivores and the like. The sounds were perfect copies of the originals.
As Styx finished her sentence, a great guardian head seemed to be overlooking the scene, resting on the canopy. His gaze was gentle and took in the sight of the wildclaws before measuring up Styx, and finally moving to the imperial and his friend in the bushes.
Miccah beamed, "Thank you so much! I'll just run back and get him then.". Miccah was about to turn around when he remembered something, "... by the way, I could help a bit with hunting... if you'd like that is? I mean I'm okay the whole action part, but... I'm really good at getting the prey where you'd want especially... like this" he finished, and followed up with a series of calls of all sorts of prey, from herbivores, to birds, small carnivores, larger carnivores, insectivores and the like. The sounds were perfect copies of the originals.
L2W2zjT.png
((Skree? *Miccah gently pokes the frozen dragons* ))
((Skree? *Miccah gently pokes the frozen dragons* ))
L2W2zjT.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50425006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504251/50425006_350.png[/img] [/url] A wildclaw stumbles out from the undergrowth, spiked flora sticking to his clothing. He seems positively lost, clouded facet eyes gazing unfocused under his Golden Sage Cover. A halo frames his face, rotating slowly yet surely. This wildclaw must be very far from home. Ivory golden fuzz covers his silhouette, if only in the places his hide is visible. Bracelets hang from his limbs, rings of metal piercing the flesh of his wings. Lanterns follow his every move, golden flames licking the air as they elegantly round their way to his side. He seems to always be surrounded by flower petals, be it simply from being a plant lover, or some other anomalous means. A fish orbits an orb beside him, though it s only visible to his sight. In the lane of reality that normal dragons are privy to, he seems to be carrying a translucent pearlcatcher's pearl. Suspicious or simply a gift? His voice is soft and lilting, bursting from his throat in a way that is not unlike that of an old radio. Speaking seems to bring him pain,his sentences cut short by a few words each time. He speaks in a monotonous manner, making it hard, almost to impossible, to pinpoint his mood. His stomach growls, a vicious sound that contests his gentle nature. [color=#B0734F]"My caretakers are gone. I am lost. Where am i?"[/color]

50425006_350.png

A wildclaw stumbles out from the undergrowth, spiked flora sticking to his clothing. He seems positively lost, clouded facet eyes gazing unfocused under his Golden Sage Cover. A halo frames his face, rotating slowly yet surely. This wildclaw must be very far from home. Ivory golden fuzz covers his silhouette, if only in the places his hide is visible. Bracelets hang from his limbs, rings of metal piercing the flesh of his wings. Lanterns follow his every move, golden flames licking the air as they elegantly round their way to his side. He seems to always be surrounded by flower petals, be it simply from being a plant lover, or some other anomalous means. A fish orbits an orb beside him, though it s only visible to his sight. In the lane of reality that normal dragons are privy to, he seems to be carrying a translucent pearlcatcher's pearl. Suspicious or simply a gift?

His voice is soft and lilting, bursting from his throat in a way that is not unlike that of an old radio. Speaking seems to bring him pain,his sentences cut short by a few words each time. He speaks in a monotonous manner, making it hard, almost to impossible, to pinpoint his mood. His stomach growls, a vicious sound that contests his gentle nature.

"My caretakers are gone. I am lost. Where am i?"
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
1 2 3