Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Actias didn’t react much as a SkyWing almsot bumped into him. His face almsot immediately morphed into an egotistical grin.
“Hey there. Didn’t know angels lived in this city~” he said shamelessly, flicking his ears foreward as he took a step towards her.
“Actias.” He introduced, laying a talon on his chest and mock bowing, antennae flicking into a heart like shape.
Actias didn’t react much as a SkyWing almsot bumped into him. His face almsot immediately morphed into an egotistical grin.
“Hey there. Didn’t know angels lived in this city~” he said shamelessly, flicking his ears foreward as he took a step towards her.
“Actias.” He introduced, laying a talon on his chest and mock bowing, antennae flicking into a heart like shape.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
When more and more dragons padded outside for break, she felt nervous and closed the book she had. Everyone was either heading out here or already outside. She padded to one of the tables and ate her lunch that shed packed on her own. She had no more parents, they where murdered right after she hatched. Some dragons actually made fun of her and called her a Orphan. Her life wasn't that bad though. She still had friends but it was still kind of lonely.
When more and more dragons padded outside for break, she felt nervous and closed the book she had. Everyone was either heading out here or already outside. She padded to one of the tables and ate her lunch that shed packed on her own. She had no more parents, they where murdered right after she hatched. Some dragons actually made fun of her and called her a Orphan. Her life wasn't that bad though. She still had friends but it was still kind of lonely.
"I'm Red. Maybe you should've looked in a mirror, then." Red decided to play along, ruffling her wings. 'Who knows, maybe he's just acting. Like I am...'
"I'm Red. Maybe you should've looked in a mirror, then." Red decided to play along, ruffling her wings. 'Who knows, maybe he's just acting. Like I am...'
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
After awhile, she heard Red's thought, barely through the crackling fire noises. Maybe she could be her new friend. She quickly ate all of her food and padded back into the school where she could see Red and a unfamiliar dragon. " Umm, whats going on here?" she asked quietly, padding up to Red.
After awhile, she heard Red's thought, barely through the crackling fire noises. Maybe she could be her new friend. She quickly ate all of her food and padded back into the school where she could see Red and a unfamiliar dragon. " Umm, whats going on here?" she asked quietly, padding up to Red.
"I nearly ran into him, and his first reaction was to flirt." Red said to the Nightwing. "I never caught your name, by the way. I'm Red."
"I nearly ran into him, and his first reaction was to flirt." Red said to the Nightwing. "I never caught your name, by the way. I'm Red."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Actias let out a little chuckle. She wasn’t wrong.
“True, But I do not possess such a beauty as you, good angel.” He said, flicking around his tail into a spiral design. Actias looked over at the new dragon.
“I’m just gazing upon goddesses~” Actias said, his tone flirtatious and sincere. Which is true, of course. Hmm..I’m hungry.. he thought. He wasn’t really paying attention to the coversation, flirting subconsciously.
Actias let out a little chuckle. She wasn’t wrong.
“True, But I do not possess such a beauty as you, good angel.” He said, flicking around his tail into a spiral design. Actias looked over at the new dragon.
“I’m just gazing upon goddesses~” Actias said, his tone flirtatious and sincere. Which is true, of course. Hmm..I’m hungry.. he thought. He wasn’t really paying attention to the coversation, flirting subconsciously.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
" Oh..." she looked back at the silkwing then at Red," Secretkeeper, and i actually knew your name." she said to Red " And you know it's not very polite introducing yourself by flirting." she said in a not-so-impressed- voice. She knew what this dragon was trying to do. " I- erm, do you want to study in the library perhaps?" she needed to turn in her book anyways. She looked back at the Silkwing and gave him the rest of her lunch, " I'm not very hungry."
" Oh..." she looked back at the silkwing then at Red," Secretkeeper, and i actually knew your name." she said to Red " And you know it's not very polite introducing yourself by flirting." she said in a not-so-impressed- voice. She knew what this dragon was trying to do. " I- erm, do you want to study in the library perhaps?" she needed to turn in her book anyways. She looked back at the Silkwing and gave him the rest of her lunch, " I'm not very hungry."
Her pebble brought the other dragonet a figurine. Viper smiled and look for a bog to put her pebble in. Her magic cannot bring her what she most desired but it could make her happy. Grabbing a navy blue pouch from a pile, she placed her pebble inside and eased in around her neck. She headed outside the classroom and almost bumped into 3 dragons, two of which were inside the classroom and another new silkwing. Oh goody, more dragons, Viper thought. "Who are you?" she asked instead, her question directed at the group. She never caught the other dragonets' names.
Her pebble brought the other dragonet a figurine. Viper smiled and look for a bog to put her pebble in. Her magic cannot bring her what she most desired but it could make her happy. Grabbing a navy blue pouch from a pile, she placed her pebble inside and eased in around her neck. She headed outside the classroom and almost bumped into 3 dragons, two of which were inside the classroom and another new silkwing. Oh goody, more dragons, Viper thought. "Who are you?" she asked instead, her question directed at the group. She never caught the other dragonets' names.
ldNLSdw.png
" Oh! Umm, Names Secretkeeper and that's Red and uhhhhhh i dont know about him."
she said, flicking her tail at the Silkwing. " Hey, we're in the same class right?" she said, recognizing the dragon. These dragons seemed alright, maybe they could be her friends in the future. She'd have to check the timelines later." Uhh shouldn't we go outside? The school's closing."
" Oh! Umm, Names Secretkeeper and that's Red and uhhhhhh i dont know about him."
she said, flicking her tail at the Silkwing. " Hey, we're in the same class right?" she said, recognizing the dragon. These dragons seemed alright, maybe they could be her friends in the future. She'd have to check the timelines later." Uhh shouldn't we go outside? The school's closing."
"Yup" Viper said responding to Secretkeeper's question. She studied the two dragons and filed their names in her mind. Red was nice for a silkwing or at least part silkwing and she seemed to not mind she was looking at a hivewing. The male on the other hand could be an issue. She almost grinned at the nightwing, who seemed to be a sweet but shy dragonet. "Yeah better leave. I think they'll close up after Miss Emerald cleans up", she responded.
"Yup" Viper said responding to Secretkeeper's question. She studied the two dragons and filed their names in her mind. Red was nice for a silkwing or at least part silkwing and she seemed to not mind she was looking at a hivewing. The male on the other hand could be an issue. She almost grinned at the nightwing, who seemed to be a sweet but shy dragonet. "Yeah better leave. I think they'll close up after Miss Emerald cleans up", she responded.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12