Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Digimon11

Accepted! Plz sub and u may begin RP!
@Digimon11

Accepted! Plz sub and u may begin RP!
A hivewing on the streets was a sight to see. Viper stuck close to the walls of the road and made sure not to make eye contact with any other dragons. Despite all her efforts, dragons were pausing to stare at this curious dragonet. Viper hurriedly entered a building and realized that this was what she was looking for, the school. Her guardians made her go to school after she left her home and that made her grumpy. She entered the classroom as quickly as possible and sat behind a skywing and a nightwing. She tapped the nightwing on the shoulder, “Hey, what’s going on in here?” she asked, making sure not to draw the teacher’s attention.
A hivewing on the streets was a sight to see. Viper stuck close to the walls of the road and made sure not to make eye contact with any other dragons. Despite all her efforts, dragons were pausing to stare at this curious dragonet. Viper hurriedly entered a building and realized that this was what she was looking for, the school. Her guardians made her go to school after she left her home and that made her grumpy. She entered the classroom as quickly as possible and sat behind a skywing and a nightwing. She tapped the nightwing on the shoulder, “Hey, what’s going on in here?” she asked, making sure not to draw the teacher’s attention.
ldNLSdw.png
" Late? Where enchanting our first item." she said, poking her pebble. She grabbed one of the extra pebbles and handed it to her, " Erm- this should work." she said, putting it on her desk. then quickly turned around. Emerald seemed awfully distracted by the student's creations. She slunk down in her seat, hearing her name in one of the student's thoughts. Usually when that happened, it wasn't very nice. She touched the silver teardrop scales on her face and wondered why it even showed up on nightwings.
" Late? Where enchanting our first item." she said, poking her pebble. She grabbed one of the extra pebbles and handed it to her, " Erm- this should work." she said, putting it on her desk. then quickly turned around. Emerald seemed awfully distracted by the student's creations. She slunk down in her seat, hearing her name in one of the student's thoughts. Usually when that happened, it wasn't very nice. She touched the silver teardrop scales on her face and wondered why it even showed up on nightwings.
"It makes my silk easier to use." Red said, pulling in her tail so it couldn't catch the Hivewing. She'd heard about them, even met a few, but wasn't a big fan of them after they tried to lock her up.
"It makes my silk easier to use." Red said, pulling in her tail so it couldn't catch the Hivewing. She'd heard about them, even met a few, but wasn't a big fan of them after they tried to lock her up.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
“Yup, thanks for the pebble” Viper said, rolling the small stone around in her claws. She tried to keep all conversations minimum when speaking to dragons but this nightwing seemed lonely. Her hypothesis was proven when the dragonet sank into her seat. Viper looked into her hand and at the pebble. She thought, ‘when dragons say or think “find what is most precious”, find the thing they yearn with their hearts or bring them something that will make them happy’. She then turned to the dragonet again and said, “Here can you try this out for me?” Viper saw the skywing flinch from the corner of her eye and realized that the dragonet was part silkwing. Viper backed away from the hybrid and tried to avoid her eyes thinking, She probably blames me for my kind imprisoning the silkwings.
“Yup, thanks for the pebble” Viper said, rolling the small stone around in her claws. She tried to keep all conversations minimum when speaking to dragons but this nightwing seemed lonely. Her hypothesis was proven when the dragonet sank into her seat. Viper looked into her hand and at the pebble. She thought, ‘when dragons say or think “find what is most precious”, find the thing they yearn with their hearts or bring them something that will make them happy’. She then turned to the dragonet again and said, “Here can you try this out for me?” Viper saw the skywing flinch from the corner of her eye and realized that the dragonet was part silkwing. Viper backed away from the hybrid and tried to avoid her eyes thinking, She probably blames me for my kind imprisoning the silkwings.
ldNLSdw.png
Emerald nodded, " Good job! This could come in handy." she then padded away and back to her desk. She could barely hear the thought, it almost sounded like a whisper, " I- uhh no, you don't have to waste your soul on me... it's very nice though...." She didn't want to be rude, but she really didn't want to waste her magic on her. When the bell echoed through the school. She quickly padded outside not wanting to catch anyone's attention.
Emerald nodded, " Good job! This could come in handy." she then padded away and back to her desk. She could barely hear the thought, it almost sounded like a whisper, " I- uhh no, you don't have to waste your soul on me... it's very nice though...." She didn't want to be rude, but she really didn't want to waste her magic on her. When the bell echoed through the school. She quickly padded outside not wanting to catch anyone's attention.
((Unfortunately, the thing Red most wants cannot be brought to her. But she does love figurines!))
"Oh, alright!" Red grinned, carefully taking the pebble from the Hivewing. "Find what is most precious." She said. The pebble hovered for a moment, as if uncertain, then zipped off and returned with a small dragon figurine, which Red smiled at. "I'm pretty sure it works!" She handed the rock back to the Hivewing.
((Unfortunately, the thing Red most wants cannot be brought to her. But she does love figurines!))
"Oh, alright!" Red grinned, carefully taking the pebble from the Hivewing. "Find what is most precious." She said. The pebble hovered for a moment, as if uncertain, then zipped off and returned with a small dragon figurine, which Red smiled at. "I'm pretty sure it works!" She handed the rock back to the Hivewing.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
“Well hey there, beautiful..and handsome” Actias flirted, leaning against the brick wall and winking in the direction of he two dragons taking. The male, a HiveWing, just sent him an annoyed look, whilst the female growled at him.
“Push off!” She hissed, but he edged closer.
“Aww, no need-“ he began.
She smacked him hard with her tail, and walked away, pulling the other dragon with her as she left.
“Moons.” He said, slouching for a second. This city was so boring. He had come for some fun, but everyone was so prudent. Huffing, He readjusted his wings on his greenish back, stuck his nose in the air, and walked off. It was becuase he was the most handsome here, of course. He stalked towards a large building in the distance. As he got there, he stopped to read the sign. Some sort of school? Well, no one here knew of his powers. Nevertheless, he walked in the front doors.
“Well hey there, beautiful..and handsome” Actias flirted, leaning against the brick wall and winking in the direction of he two dragons taking. The male, a HiveWing, just sent him an annoyed look, whilst the female growled at him.
“Push off!” She hissed, but he edged closer.
“Aww, no need-“ he began.
She smacked him hard with her tail, and walked away, pulling the other dragon with her as she left.
“Moons.” He said, slouching for a second. This city was so boring. He had come for some fun, but everyone was so prudent. Huffing, He readjusted his wings on his greenish back, stuck his nose in the air, and walked off. It was becuase he was the most handsome here, of course. He stalked towards a large building in the distance. As he got there, he stopped to read the sign. Some sort of school? Well, no one here knew of his powers. Nevertheless, he walked in the front doors.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Red headed for the doors, and nearly ran into a Silkwing walking in.
She immediately backed up, expecting to get yelled at, and squished down her anger.
Red headed for the doors, and nearly ran into a Silkwing walking in.
She immediately backed up, expecting to get yelled at, and squished down her anger.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
She found a spot to sit and slunk down under a tree. She opened one of the library books about Clearsight, and flipped through the pages. It could perhaps make a better understanding with her magic. There where things about dreamvisitors and other things that where enchanted by darkstalker. She could hear more and more thoughts as dragons exited the school.
She found a spot to sit and slunk down under a tree. She opened one of the library books about Clearsight, and flipped through the pages. It could perhaps make a better understanding with her magic. There where things about dreamvisitors and other things that where enchanted by darkstalker. She could hear more and more thoughts as dragons exited the school.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12