Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
In the classroom, there where thoughts of dragons in boredom, some off subject, but she could never really read Red's mind, if she did it was mostly fire and burning in there. So, she stayed out of her head. Hanron was more in the oh-no-i-hope-there-isn't-any-tests-today kind of mood. She heard of the jade mountain school, and that school compared to this one. This one was probably more fun than theirs since they got to enchant stuff here. Emerald passed everyone a pebble, " Ok class, today you will enchant your first object." She said in a Im-so-happy! mood.
In the classroom, there where thoughts of dragons in boredom, some off subject, but she could never really read Red's mind, if she did it was mostly fire and burning in there. So, she stayed out of her head. Hanron was more in the oh-no-i-hope-there-isn't-any-tests-today kind of mood. She heard of the jade mountain school, and that school compared to this one. This one was probably more fun than theirs since they got to enchant stuff here. Emerald passed everyone a pebble, " Ok class, today you will enchant your first object." She said in a Im-so-happy! mood.
((Forgot to mention this, but Red is a Silk/Sky hybrid, and a sort-of flamesilk. It's hard to control, though, and tires her out.))
Red sighed, having already done that with her scarf. How else would it not be a pile of ash?
"Miss Emerald, can we enchant it with any non-harmful spell?" She asked, raising her talon.
((Forgot to mention this, but Red is a Silk/Sky hybrid, and a sort-of flamesilk. It's hard to control, though, and tires her out.))
Red sighed, having already done that with her scarf. How else would it not be a pile of ash?
"Miss Emerald, can we enchant it with any non-harmful spell?" She asked, raising her talon.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
(( Ok! ))

"Yes Red." she responded. She stared down at the pebble for awhile until she finally had a idea. She quietly enchanted it to make things invisible whenever the owner of it says ' i wish to disappear ' it can be activated through thought and voice, " Hmm.. what's that?" Emerald asked curiously. " Er- it makes you invisible... you can try it if you want.." She nodded, and gently took the pebble, as she explained how to activate it. As the teacher activated it she became more and more invisible. The class stared at Secretkeeper. Everyone seemed rather surprised, " Well done Secretkeeper." Emerald said, putting it back on the desk.
(( Ok! ))

"Yes Red." she responded. She stared down at the pebble for awhile until she finally had a idea. She quietly enchanted it to make things invisible whenever the owner of it says ' i wish to disappear ' it can be activated through thought and voice, " Hmm.. what's that?" Emerald asked curiously. " Er- it makes you invisible... you can try it if you want.." She nodded, and gently took the pebble, as she explained how to activate it. As the teacher activated it she became more and more invisible. The class stared at Secretkeeper. Everyone seemed rather surprised, " Well done Secretkeeper." Emerald said, putting it back on the desk.
Dragon Species: SandWing/ NightWing (If it's okay)
Animus?: Unfortonatly yes
Name: Whisper
Personality: Shy, clumsly. Quiet unless someone uses the wrong pronouns
Dragon Species: SandWing/ NightWing (If it's okay)
Animus?: Unfortonatly yes
Name: Whisper
Personality: Shy, clumsly. Quiet unless someone uses the wrong pronouns
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101

Accepted! please sub and you may begin!
@DawnSky101

Accepted! please sub and you may begin!
Dragon Species: SilkWing (SeaWong ancestry)
Animus?: Maybe....(pretends to not have powers. In truth, he possesses animus powers)
Name: Actias
Personality: A massive flirt, Actias goes out of his way to flirt with any dragon close to him. He doesn’t care a straw about the gender of those he flirts with. Actias is egotistical as well, and tends to think of himself in high light. When he knows someone well, he tends to not flirt as often. Can be very manipulative.
Appearance; A shimmery blue-green near the tops of his limbs, fading into a white that glimmers. Conventionally handsome, uses it to his ‘advantage’.
Dragon Species: SilkWing (SeaWong ancestry)
Animus?: Maybe....(pretends to not have powers. In truth, he possesses animus powers)
Name: Actias
Personality: A massive flirt, Actias goes out of his way to flirt with any dragon close to him. He doesn’t care a straw about the gender of those he flirts with. Actias is egotistical as well, and tends to think of himself in high light. When he knows someone well, he tends to not flirt as often. Can be very manipulative.
Appearance; A shimmery blue-green near the tops of his limbs, fading into a white that glimmers. Conventionally handsome, uses it to his ‘advantage’.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman

Accepted! Please sub and u may begin Rp!
@Kingman

Accepted! Please sub and u may begin Rp!
Red thought for a moment, before she realized what she wanted. 'I enchant this pebble to strengthen my skill at using silk.' Said pebble gained a faint purple aura as she thought those words.
Red thought for a moment, before she realized what she wanted. 'I enchant this pebble to strengthen my skill at using silk.' Said pebble gained a faint purple aura as she thought those words.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Her friend, haron, gave her a string and she tied it to the pebble and put it around her neck. Then she watched as Emerald padded up to Red, " What does this do?" she asked tapping the pebble. She was surprised that she want afraid of being burned. Secretkeeper stared at the pebble for a long moment, hearing the thoughts around her.
Her friend, haron, gave her a string and she tied it to the pebble and put it around her neck. Then she watched as Emerald padded up to Red, " What does this do?" she asked tapping the pebble. She was surprised that she want afraid of being burned. Secretkeeper stared at the pebble for a long moment, hearing the thoughts around her.
Wondering if I can use a hivewing?

Dragon Species: Hivewing / nightwing
Animus?: yes
Name: Viper
Personality: She is a sarcastic dragon but has a soft side for her friends. Her father is a nightwing with animus powers so that is how she got it. Her father died when she was young and to protect her from the hives, her mother sent Viper to Pyrrha. Viper is touchy about her background and avoids nosy dragons. Her mind is hard to read because she is a hivewing and she blocks her mind from everybody fearing it is the queen of the hivewings. She has no known nightwing powers except firebreathing and random headaches that could be linked to weak foresight.
Wondering if I can use a hivewing?

Dragon Species: Hivewing / nightwing
Animus?: yes
Name: Viper
Personality: She is a sarcastic dragon but has a soft side for her friends. Her father is a nightwing with animus powers so that is how she got it. Her father died when she was young and to protect her from the hives, her mother sent Viper to Pyrrha. Viper is touchy about her background and avoids nosy dragons. Her mind is hard to read because she is a hivewing and she blocks her mind from everybody fearing it is the queen of the hivewings. She has no known nightwing powers except firebreathing and random headaches that could be linked to weak foresight.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12