Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
"I'm Chill," "a 3-way hybrid, it's kinda bad because I keep getting weird looks" Can they tell I have powers?
"I'm Chill," "a 3-way hybrid, it's kinda bad because I keep getting weird looks" Can they tell I have powers?
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
“I’m Glass,” Glass mumbled. “I’m a hybrid. Mom’s a SeaWing, but my dad’s a SandWing.” He hoped they didn’t find him weird.
“I’m Glass,” Glass mumbled. “I’m a hybrid. Mom’s a SeaWing, but my dad’s a SandWing.” He hoped they didn’t find him weird.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
"Well it's very nice to meet you! Don't feel ashamed about being a hybrid! They're amazing and that's kinda the purpose of this school! To bring the tribes together!" She became nervous inside. What if they thought she was stupid? Or bubbly? Oh no. Don't let her be bubbly! I'm just excited, she thought, inwardly flinging her wings to the ground. Normally I'm much more aware.
"Well it's very nice to meet you! Don't feel ashamed about being a hybrid! They're amazing and that's kinda the purpose of this school! To bring the tribes together!" She became nervous inside. What if they thought she was stupid? Or bubbly? Oh no. Don't let her be bubbly! I'm just excited, she thought, inwardly flinging her wings to the ground. Normally I'm much more aware.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Equinox was mad. More like horrified actually. Why did she of all dragons have to go to a school and socialize with others? Glory told her that it was because she sulked in the shadows too much and scared everyone in the village. Equinox did NOT sulk, she was more dignified to do that. She merely observed from the shadows. Now due to Queen Glory, She has to go to dreaded school at Jade Mountain Academy.

Entering the school, Equinox was slammed with voices, some actual words and others thoughts. She walked over to Starflight while she damped down the thoughts in her head, nothing she can do about blabber mouth dragons though. Ducking down, Equinox tapped Starflight on the shoulder and said, “Hello, can I grab a scroll please? Also this is Equinox by the way.” Starflight started and handed over a scroll, then smiled and replied, “Sure! Here you go. Also, didn’t expect to see you here.” Then he turned to another dragon standing in the back.

She spotted a group of dragons in the corner, and heard someone’s thoughts, Can they tell I have powers?. Well now I do, thought Equinox laughing to herself. She also overheard them talking about hybrids and became interested. Two hybrids in this school already? Maybe going to Jade Academy isn’t that bad at all.
Equinox was mad. More like horrified actually. Why did she of all dragons have to go to a school and socialize with others? Glory told her that it was because she sulked in the shadows too much and scared everyone in the village. Equinox did NOT sulk, she was more dignified to do that. She merely observed from the shadows. Now due to Queen Glory, She has to go to dreaded school at Jade Mountain Academy.

Entering the school, Equinox was slammed with voices, some actual words and others thoughts. She walked over to Starflight while she damped down the thoughts in her head, nothing she can do about blabber mouth dragons though. Ducking down, Equinox tapped Starflight on the shoulder and said, “Hello, can I grab a scroll please? Also this is Equinox by the way.” Starflight started and handed over a scroll, then smiled and replied, “Sure! Here you go. Also, didn’t expect to see you here.” Then he turned to another dragon standing in the back.

She spotted a group of dragons in the corner, and heard someone’s thoughts, Can they tell I have powers?. Well now I do, thought Equinox laughing to herself. She also overheard them talking about hybrids and became interested. Two hybrids in this school already? Maybe going to Jade Academy isn’t that bad at all.
ldNLSdw.png
(Sorry, I was eating and I had to make a cake, so I modeled it after indigo!) *Chill looked up* ooh here comes another dragonet! *She smiled at Equinox, nothing the tear-shaped scale near her eyes* Welcome! I think you're the only one who knows I have powers.
(Sorry, I was eating and I had to make a cake, so I modeled it after indigo!) *Chill looked up* ooh here comes another dragonet! *She smiled at Equinox, nothing the tear-shaped scale near her eyes* Welcome! I think you're the only one who knows I have powers.
WKtl2lb.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
unknown.png
(It’s okay. Does the cake look good? :3)

Equinox was startled. Not everyone knows she is a mind reader so when one of the dragons, a hybrid thought Welcome! I think you're the only one who knows I have powers, she was confused. Then Equinox realized that this dragon knew about her teardrops, the one all mind readers had. “Hello! I’m Equinox. And you are?” asked Equinox. She should make some friends while she was here.
(It’s okay. Does the cake look good? :3)

Equinox was startled. Not everyone knows she is a mind reader so when one of the dragons, a hybrid thought Welcome! I think you're the only one who knows I have powers, she was confused. Then Equinox realized that this dragon knew about her teardrops, the one all mind readers had. “Hello! I’m Equinox. And you are?” asked Equinox. She should make some friends while she was here.
ldNLSdw.png
(Gotta go, sorry. be back tomorrow!) "I'm Chill! Even though I don't have the normal IceWing powers. I'm a three-way hybrid."
(Gotta go, sorry. be back tomorrow!) "I'm Chill! Even though I don't have the normal IceWing powers. I'm a three-way hybrid."
WKtl2lb.png
°

°
Gotta fix my sig
unknown.png
(It's all good!) Star snapped her head back quickly when she sensed some odd presence and looked at Chill and a new odd Nightwing who seemed to have just appeared out of nowhere. She listened to Chill introduce himself and stared incredulously at the Nightwing. Something was off about this new dragon who called herself Equinox. She squinted her eyes more and focused her powers. She had become very good at sensing emotions since the animals had been her teachers and they could also sense magic. Or evil. The two sometimes blurred, as they were doing now, because magic can change a dragon. She snapped her head back up when she noticed the group was staring at her oddly, including the new dragon, and introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Starfish, Star for short." She said it with a normal tone instead of the chipper one she had gained earlier, for she didn't trust this dragon completely yet. But who knows, she thought to herself. The others could have hidden powers too! She decided to investigate more later. At least get to her dorm! Then she could get an assortment of animals. Even one would've been fine. She missed the chirps of the dolphins and the blubs of the fish. She missed the caws of the birds and the howls of the wolves. Wolves.
(It's all good!) Star snapped her head back quickly when she sensed some odd presence and looked at Chill and a new odd Nightwing who seemed to have just appeared out of nowhere. She listened to Chill introduce himself and stared incredulously at the Nightwing. Something was off about this new dragon who called herself Equinox. She squinted her eyes more and focused her powers. She had become very good at sensing emotions since the animals had been her teachers and they could also sense magic. Or evil. The two sometimes blurred, as they were doing now, because magic can change a dragon. She snapped her head back up when she noticed the group was staring at her oddly, including the new dragon, and introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Starfish, Star for short." She said it with a normal tone instead of the chipper one she had gained earlier, for she didn't trust this dragon completely yet. But who knows, she thought to herself. The others could have hidden powers too! She decided to investigate more later. At least get to her dorm! Then she could get an assortment of animals. Even one would've been fine. She missed the chirps of the dolphins and the blubs of the fish. She missed the caws of the birds and the howls of the wolves. Wolves.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Glass was nervous around NightWings. The stories he’d heard about them, and the powers they had frightened him. Sure, they’d been proven to be liars, but being born under the moons gave them power. This one seemed to be too young to have been born on the volcano, so she might have had power. He decided to let everyone else do the talking and just quietly observed.
Glass was nervous around NightWings. The stories he’d heard about them, and the powers they had frightened him. Sure, they’d been proven to be liars, but being born under the moons gave them power. This one seemed to be too young to have been born on the volcano, so she might have had power. He decided to let everyone else do the talking and just quietly observed.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
“So we’ve got six dragons all in the same winglet. This is so exciting!! Hi I’m Sol and uh... well I really just came here because my mom made me come. She runs the Scorpion Den after Thorn was made Queen and stuff. My mom is OBSESSED with keeping family traditions so she named me after her even though I’m a boy, which idk to you guys might sound like a girl name, and made me come here to carry on the family legacy. I’m all, ‘Just lay off mom. Do your job as the Scorpian Den ruler and I’ll do what I want.” Sol found all the other dragons staring back him. Aw crap. I think I went to far again. Why do I have to be this way. Just pls act normal for once. “Since we are all a winglet and all, I just wanna know if like any of you have powers because I don’t want it to be like Moonwatcher a decade ago. In the years past, dragons just share their powers off the bat since Nightwing eggs hatch in the moonlight now. So I don’t want to be surprised if any of you have powers so pls let’s get this year off to a good start.”
“Btw isn’t there supposed to be another dragon? We have 6 and this scroll says that there should be 7 of us. Maybe it will be one of those new continent dragons. I’ve been meaning to meet the ones that wanted to stay here after the Leafwing-Hivewing war. It’ll be exciting! I am excited? ARENT YOU ALL EXCITED?” Sol slapped himself so hard it echoed of the cave walls.
“So we’ve got six dragons all in the same winglet. This is so exciting!! Hi I’m Sol and uh... well I really just came here because my mom made me come. She runs the Scorpion Den after Thorn was made Queen and stuff. My mom is OBSESSED with keeping family traditions so she named me after her even though I’m a boy, which idk to you guys might sound like a girl name, and made me come here to carry on the family legacy. I’m all, ‘Just lay off mom. Do your job as the Scorpian Den ruler and I’ll do what I want.” Sol found all the other dragons staring back him. Aw crap. I think I went to far again. Why do I have to be this way. Just pls act normal for once. “Since we are all a winglet and all, I just wanna know if like any of you have powers because I don’t want it to be like Moonwatcher a decade ago. In the years past, dragons just share their powers off the bat since Nightwing eggs hatch in the moonlight now. So I don’t want to be surprised if any of you have powers so pls let’s get this year off to a good start.”
“Btw isn’t there supposed to be another dragon? We have 6 and this scroll says that there should be 7 of us. Maybe it will be one of those new continent dragons. I’ve been meaning to meet the ones that wanted to stay here after the Leafwing-Hivewing war. It’ll be exciting! I am excited? ARENT YOU ALL EXCITED?” Sol slapped himself so hard it echoed of the cave walls.
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27