Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP Jade Mountain [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Can I join?

Name: Equinox
Tribe: Nightwing
Powers(if any): Mind reading, and weak foresight (kind of like Moon)
Can I join?

Name: Equinox
Tribe: Nightwing
Powers(if any): Mind reading, and weak foresight (kind of like Moon)
ldNLSdw.png
Glass tried to stay in the shadows. He knew the basis of Jade Mountain was acceptance, and while Sunny herself was a hybrid, she was also known as the dragonet who started the end of the war. He didn’t have that kind of recognition. He might be seen as just a freak, or a mistake. Starflight hadn’t seemed to mind. Yet again, he was blind, not to mention he was close friends with Sunny.

It seemed his trick was working. As he walked by other students, the shadows cast by the stony walls seemed to hide the obvious differences from himself and them. That is, until he ran head-on into the SandWing he’d seen out front, just a little while ago.
Glass tried to stay in the shadows. He knew the basis of Jade Mountain was acceptance, and while Sunny herself was a hybrid, she was also known as the dragonet who started the end of the war. He didn’t have that kind of recognition. He might be seen as just a freak, or a mistake. Starflight hadn’t seemed to mind. Yet again, he was blind, not to mention he was close friends with Sunny.

It seemed his trick was working. As he walked by other students, the shadows cast by the stony walls seemed to hide the obvious differences from himself and them. That is, until he ran head-on into the SandWing he’d seen out front, just a little while ago.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
“Oh. Oh my head.” Confused, Sol looked behind him to see to confront the dragon that hit him. “What was that for?” Then he froze. He saw that it was a hybrid that had run into him. “Are you ok? Do you need help or anything? I can see if I can get someone to help you
“Oh. Oh my head.” Confused, Sol looked behind him to see to confront the dragon that hit him. “What was that for?” Then he froze. He saw that it was a hybrid that had run into him. “Are you ok? Do you need help or anything? I can see if I can get someone to help you
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
There were all sorts of dragons wandering around, and Stratus could barely contain his excitement even without meeting any of them. There were so many different colors! Of course, he had grown up used to different colors, but not like this. Most Rainwings preferred vibrant colors, not deeper ones like he was seeing here. And, they all looked different, too! The dark flash of a Nightwing, and there was a dragon with huge wings - a Skywing, perhaps? Stratus had only ever really seen other Rainwings and some Nightwings himself - everything else he knew came from pictures in scrolls that now seemed like rather poor likenesses.

His scales were shimmering with emotion, and he tried to make them appear extra bright for his first day here. He glanced down at the scroll clutched in his talons for a moment, but quickly decided that it probably wasn't necessary for him to be anywhere too soon. Glancing around, he practically bounced on his talons as an icy-looking dragon brushed by. An Icewing? Stratus' excitement was practically palpable as he danced forwards. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this energetic.

Everybody looked like they had places to be, or at least looked like they knew where they were going, so Stratus tried to imitate that, moving forward as he marveled at everything around him. It wasn't long before two dragons caught his eye, however - off together in the shadows. One of them looked vaguely-sandy colored, and after spotting the tail barb, Stratus knew they must be a Sandwing. The other dragon looked kind of similar, but definitely different. Odd - maybe the other dragon wasn't a Sandwing, or maybe he was just a little funny looking.

Considering these two seemed to be just hanging out, Stratus decided it was the perfect opportunity to introduce himself to what seemed to be his fellow peers.

"Hello!" he called out cheerfully, weaving around other dragons to get to the pair. "Hi. I'm Stratus! Are you both new here too? I just got here. We don't need to be going anywhere right now, do we? There's not, like, a big orientation we're missing or something, right?" Stratus prattled, shifting his gaze between the two other dragons. Now that he was closer, he definitely thought one was a Sandwing and the other looked Sandwing-esque, though he couldn't recall any tribe that was supposed to look like that. Weird.
There were all sorts of dragons wandering around, and Stratus could barely contain his excitement even without meeting any of them. There were so many different colors! Of course, he had grown up used to different colors, but not like this. Most Rainwings preferred vibrant colors, not deeper ones like he was seeing here. And, they all looked different, too! The dark flash of a Nightwing, and there was a dragon with huge wings - a Skywing, perhaps? Stratus had only ever really seen other Rainwings and some Nightwings himself - everything else he knew came from pictures in scrolls that now seemed like rather poor likenesses.

His scales were shimmering with emotion, and he tried to make them appear extra bright for his first day here. He glanced down at the scroll clutched in his talons for a moment, but quickly decided that it probably wasn't necessary for him to be anywhere too soon. Glancing around, he practically bounced on his talons as an icy-looking dragon brushed by. An Icewing? Stratus' excitement was practically palpable as he danced forwards. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this energetic.

Everybody looked like they had places to be, or at least looked like they knew where they were going, so Stratus tried to imitate that, moving forward as he marveled at everything around him. It wasn't long before two dragons caught his eye, however - off together in the shadows. One of them looked vaguely-sandy colored, and after spotting the tail barb, Stratus knew they must be a Sandwing. The other dragon looked kind of similar, but definitely different. Odd - maybe the other dragon wasn't a Sandwing, or maybe he was just a little funny looking.

Considering these two seemed to be just hanging out, Stratus decided it was the perfect opportunity to introduce himself to what seemed to be his fellow peers.

"Hello!" he called out cheerfully, weaving around other dragons to get to the pair. "Hi. I'm Stratus! Are you both new here too? I just got here. We don't need to be going anywhere right now, do we? There's not, like, a big orientation we're missing or something, right?" Stratus prattled, shifting his gaze between the two other dragons. Now that he was closer, he definitely thought one was a Sandwing and the other looked Sandwing-esque, though he couldn't recall any tribe that was supposed to look like that. Weird.
mareep.pngflaaffy.png ampharos.png
Glass blinked. He’d never seen a RainWing before. What he’d heard must have been right, because this one was very bright. It was cool, watching colors flit across his scales. It also distracted the SandWing from him.

“Ummm... I don’t think so. Hi, I’m Glass.” He offered out a talon.
Glass blinked. He’d never seen a RainWing before. What he’d heard must have been right, because this one was very bright. It was cool, watching colors flit across his scales. It also distracted the SandWing from him.

“Ummm... I don’t think so. Hi, I’m Glass.” He offered out a talon.
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
Oh. Sol had never really seen a Rainwing before. He never really payed attention to them anyway. He had heard rumors however that a Rainwing had defeated Darkstalker but he just figured that was rubbish. “Hi... I’m, uh Sol. You looking very colorful today.”
Sol wanted the slap himself. That was the stupidest greeting he had ever heard of. He felt like an idiot.
Oh. Sol had never really seen a Rainwing before. He never really payed attention to them anyway. He had heard rumors however that a Rainwing had defeated Darkstalker but he just figured that was rubbish. “Hi... I’m, uh Sol. You looking very colorful today.”
Sol wanted the slap himself. That was the stupidest greeting he had ever heard of. He felt like an idiot.
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Look at that, already making friends! Well, kind of. Introductions were the start to friends, at least. "Nice to meet you, Glass!" Stratus responded, taking the offered talon. "And you too, Sol!" he beamed over to the Sandwing.

His scales shifted to a pleased lavender as Sol complimented him. "Really? Do you like them? I tried to make sure they were extra welcoming-looking today! Normally they're more blue-ish," Stratus gestured to his side as they once again rippled, this time a softer blue with streaks of white. They changed back after a moment, as Stratus was too excited to focus energy on keeping them his default colors.

"I'm glad we don't have anywhere we're supposed to be right now - I'd rather explore on my own a little bit before anything else. Or, maybe a guided tour would be a good idea, 'cause I don't really know where I'm going. I haven't really looked at the map they gave us yet," he chattered, waving his wings around at their surroundings.

"Oh!" he suddenly exclaimed. "I totally forgot, but isn't it so cool to be here? This place is, like, amazing. And Starflight was out there to greet us! A real Dragonet of Destiny! I still can't believe it! I cannot WAIT for school to really start!" Stratus continued, tail lashing happily as he spoke.
Look at that, already making friends! Well, kind of. Introductions were the start to friends, at least. "Nice to meet you, Glass!" Stratus responded, taking the offered talon. "And you too, Sol!" he beamed over to the Sandwing.

His scales shifted to a pleased lavender as Sol complimented him. "Really? Do you like them? I tried to make sure they were extra welcoming-looking today! Normally they're more blue-ish," Stratus gestured to his side as they once again rippled, this time a softer blue with streaks of white. They changed back after a moment, as Stratus was too excited to focus energy on keeping them his default colors.

"I'm glad we don't have anywhere we're supposed to be right now - I'd rather explore on my own a little bit before anything else. Or, maybe a guided tour would be a good idea, 'cause I don't really know where I'm going. I haven't really looked at the map they gave us yet," he chattered, waving his wings around at their surroundings.

"Oh!" he suddenly exclaimed. "I totally forgot, but isn't it so cool to be here? This place is, like, amazing. And Starflight was out there to greet us! A real Dragonet of Destiny! I still can't believe it! I cannot WAIT for school to really start!" Stratus continued, tail lashing happily as he spoke.
mareep.pngflaaffy.png ampharos.png
@PerilClay

Ooh! Good idea!
You doing FanTribes?

*Cough* Popwing *Cough*
@PerilClay

Ooh! Good idea!
You doing FanTribes?

*Cough* Popwing *Cough*
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
owo
wots dis
owo
wots dis
eeac86f8a75683a30b61234178ecfb40-ezgif.com-resize.gif
eq6zQ9M.png
tqGkHih.png
kcbWnDp.png
LGvol4P.png
tw5SNNe.png
@Moonbli A roleplay, and if we're allowed to, we can be blueberry and shark :) (If you want)
@Moonbli A roleplay, and if we're allowed to, we can be blueberry and shark :) (If you want)
WKtl2lb.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27