Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( 1x1 ) Rp with @ / Eaglerider
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41
Julia looks at her. "Are you ok?" She asks. She didn't understand what had happened to her, but it seemed she was also nervous about what happened here, the non magic camp had been wiped out...
Julia looks at her. "Are you ok?" She asks. She didn't understand what had happened to her, but it seemed she was also nervous about what happened here, the non magic camp had been wiped out...
" They took me here..." she said trembling, " They all died and i was taken here to suffer.." She felt tears roll down her cheeks, " We did nothing and they wiped us out..."
" They took me here..." she said trembling, " They all died and i was taken here to suffer.." She felt tears roll down her cheeks, " We did nothing and they wiped us out..."
"Sorry..." She says quietly. Julia didn't know what to say about what happened to her.
"Sorry..." She says quietly. Julia didn't know what to say about what happened to her.
" I was their slave... They tortured me and tried to cut off my wings. They thought it was amusing, hearing my screams of pain. They chained me like a animal.." she hated this place, even when it was destroyed. She wasn't the only one taken here though, her brother was taken here too until they decided to execute him after torturing him. Which was probably why she hated this place so much, " Cmon we gotta go.." she said, wiping her tears and spreading her wings as she lowered her back.
" I was their slave... They tortured me and tried to cut off my wings. They thought it was amusing, hearing my screams of pain. They chained me like a animal.." she hated this place, even when it was destroyed. She wasn't the only one taken here though, her brother was taken here too until they decided to execute him after torturing him. Which was probably why she hated this place so much, " Cmon we gotta go.." she said, wiping her tears and spreading her wings as she lowered her back.
Julia didn't say anything, she had no words... she assumed that she was being blamed for what happened here. She sat down thinking she may be out for revenge now. The camp around them had been devastated by fire though. Seems they had been attacked...
Julia didn't say anything, she had no words... she assumed that she was being blamed for what happened here. She sat down thinking she may be out for revenge now. The camp around them had been devastated by fire though. Seems they had been attacked...
" You coming? We gotta go! " she knew why this place was wrecked, apparently the Magics had allied with the dragon clans not too long ago, " We can't stay here!" she hissed slightly.
" You coming? We gotta go! " she knew why this place was wrecked, apparently the Magics had allied with the dragon clans not too long ago, " We can't stay here!" she hissed slightly.
"Ok." She coming with her. She wasn't sure what they'd do though... the war was in favor of magic now.
"Ok." She coming with her. She wasn't sure what they'd do though... the war was in favor of magic now.
When she got on, she flapped quickly,heading to the footsoldier camp next. She didn't speak all the way there, she figured if her brother might have recently joined, this is where his camo was.

(( @Eaglerider???? ))
When she got on, she flapped quickly,heading to the footsoldier camp next. She didn't speak all the way there, she figured if her brother might have recently joined, this is where his camo was.

(( @Eaglerider???? ))
(Sorry! Busy weekend :(

Sadly the second camp suffered the same fate as the first. It utterly destroyed.
(Sorry! Busy weekend :(

Sadly the second camp suffered the same fate as the first. It utterly destroyed.
She landed, " I think the army is moving around the land so they don't get attacked as often." then she remembered the camp that they'd passed by yesterday morning, she lifted off and darted towards the camp that she'd first seen.
She landed, " I think the army is moving around the land so they don't get attacked as often." then she remembered the camp that they'd passed by yesterday morning, she lifted off and darted towards the camp that she'd first seen.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41