Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( 1x1 ) Rp with @ / Eaglerider
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41
@Eaglerider
@Eaglerider
"Are you sure? There is so much smoke... It could be possible that all of the camp." Julia looks around as they left.
"Are you sure? There is so much smoke... It could be possible that all of the camp." Julia looks around as they left.
She dove down to a different camp, it seemed to be active and it did belong to non-magics. She could see marching and practice fights in the distance, " Here we are.." she said, lowering her back to make her slide off.
She dove down to a different camp, it seemed to be active and it did belong to non-magics. She could see marching and practice fights in the distance, " Here we are.." she said, lowering her back to make her slide off.
"Are you sure about this?" She asks. Julia looks at the training grounds fearfully knowing this could be bad.
"Are you sure about this?" She asks. Julia looks at the training grounds fearfully knowing this could be bad.
" Well, yea, i have defense too you know." she said, urging her to follow her. She knew that the guards wouldn't be pleased with her, but some guards already had scars from the last fight.
" Well, yea, i have defense too you know." she said, urging her to follow her. She knew that the guards wouldn't be pleased with her, but some guards already had scars from the last fight.
Julia hesitantly follows. "Ok..." she says anxiously. She looked around carefully fearing that the camp wasn't the non magic...
Julia hesitantly follows. "Ok..." she says anxiously. She looked around carefully fearing that the camp wasn't the non magic...
" It's ok, if it was the Magic camp, it would not be built here where the camp is just exposed." she said, approaching the base.
" It's ok, if it was the Magic camp, it would not be built here where the camp is just exposed." she said, approaching the base.
"It could be a trap..." She says quietly. She maintaining her watch of the camp.
"It could be a trap..." She says quietly. She maintaining her watch of the camp.
She huffed and pushed her with her wing, " Stop being so paranoid, you've been so paranoid after you got captured, i'm here if anyone tries to hurt you."
She huffed and pushed her with her wing, " Stop being so paranoid, you've been so paranoid after you got captured, i'm here if anyone tries to hurt you."
"Do you blame me?" She asks curiously. "They thought i was a spy when they have known me for two years!" She says.
"Do you blame me?" She asks curiously. "They thought i was a spy when they have known me for two years!" She says.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41