Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( 1x1 ) Rp with @ / Eaglerider
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
" Julia? How did you- How did you get here!?" She asked, folding her wings and having an worried tone to her voice.
" Julia? How did you- How did you get here!?" She asked, folding her wings and having an worried tone to her voice.
"I got lost and was found by Simon here who allowed me to stay here away from the other myths."
"I got lost and was found by Simon here who allowed me to stay here away from the other myths."
" Simon...?" She looked over at the young man who was with Julia for a moment, " I... I came here because i have terrible news..." she said, "In about a day the human army will arrive and attack this village."
" Simon...?" She looked over at the young man who was with Julia for a moment, " I... I came here because i have terrible news..." she said, "In about a day the human army will arrive and attack this village."
"Why though?" She asked. Julia looked at her curiously. "And yeah... I'm not a kitsune honestly. just look like one. I think." She said.
"Why though?" She asked. Julia looked at her curiously. "And yeah... I'm not a kitsune honestly. just look like one. I think." She said.
She shrugged, "I just overheard it...." she said, she raised an eyebrow before looking at Simon
She shrugged, "I just overheard it...." she said, she raised an eyebrow before looking at Simon
"Is something wrong?" Julia asked. She looking at Ursa as though there was nothing to fear.
"Is something wrong?" Julia asked. She looking at Ursa as though there was nothing to fear.
" No, it just that.... i never expected you to be here of all places.." she said.
" No, it just that.... i never expected you to be here of all places.." she said.
"Why not?" She asked. "And are you ok? Simon can get a healer if you need one."
"Why not?" She asked. "And are you ok? Simon can get a healer if you need one."
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41