Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Let me know if I need to change anything! @Eclectic
Name: Walter Curren
Race: human
Gender/Pronouns: male, he doesn't care what you call him
Personality: Walter is the kind of person who has no idea where he's going in life, therefore he is carefree and iresponsible. He has a negative outlook on life and is rude to people but also extremely energetic and emotional sometimes. He doesn't consider the consequences of insulting people and is always in the mood of 'I'm just going to do and say random crap now, frick you very kindly' He is witty, extremely good at confusing people, screams threats at everyone even though he wouldn't do a thing to them, and very creative when he attempts to annoy people. Example: "You son of a bug nugget, you are about to lose your living privledges" Sometimes he just shouts random things at people and acts like an idiot on purpose. He is constantly turning himself down/making jokes about how useless and stupid he is. He acts all like this because he doesn't really care what happens anymore and he's ultimately lost his faith in the world. But at sometimes, he minds his own business and just gives people death stares. He usally has a wide, almost manic grin on his face, (especially when staring at something or spacing out) and he's dead inside. Despite all this, he really just needs a hug and friends. He can be helpful, sympathetic but he really doesn't want to show it, he's actually a smart and logical person; but he ignores the rational side of him and just doesn't give a crap anymore.
Appearance: 5'5 height. His hair is short-ish, dirty blonde, and unkept. He has two flowers growing out of his left eye (I'll put why in backstory and abilities!) and his right eye's pupil and iris is just like tv static. He wears long, dark brown pants and is baggy at the ends with an unusual amount of pockets every where. He wears a dark green traveling cape and two coats.
Backstory: Walter was raised in a family that serves these upper-class noble peoples, but the large family was treated more like slaves than servants. The slaves are cursed with a spell depending on what their purpose is, and if they resist their job, the spell will automatically provide them with endless amounts of pain until they die or comply. Walter in particular was cursed with a spell that made him have to protect whoever he was asigned to with his life. But he could wander as far away from the asigned person as he pleased, until they catch him; the head of the nobles was able to track any of the cursed slaves. Walter hated it and resisted a lot, they treated him and the other slaves horridly. But one day the person he was supposed to protect, Erlis, got stuck in a pit while wandering around the outskirts of a forest. Walter promised to get help, but instead he made another attempt to run away, into the forest. Not much was known about the forest and the few who dared to venture there were never seen again. The nobles found out he had run away but didn't run after him, they feared the forest. Walter doesn't remember what happened in the forest, but he ended up having a strange and powerful other worldly plant growing inside him, plus his eyes doing the flower-thing and the static-thing. It made him lose a bit of his sanity but he gained new powers. He wanted revenge from the nobles, and using his new-found powers, he slaughtered all of them. But he didn't know how to control it yet and he killed his entire family as well. He was stricken with grief and sadness. The curse had not lifted off of him and he was in pain for weeks until it stopped for an unknown reason. Walter doesn't know this, but if anyone saves his life from death, he would have to protect the person because of the curse. Now, Walter just travels around, looking for something interesting to do.
Ablities: (physical and magical, if any per latter) He can grow plants at will and grow the plant inside of him, giving him armour or a weapon. The plant is magical and if he grows certain flowers it can cast elemental spells. He is agile and since he was trained to protect nobles he has the skills of an experienced fighter. (tbh the plant makes him kind of like Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, i didn't realize this until a long while after creating him xD) If in a dire situation, if he's going to die or his emotions get the best of him, the plant will completely surround him and he becomes a powerful, giant plant dragon thing. During this, all logic and understanding leaves him and he destroys everything. (Thats how he killed his family and the nobles) But this will rarely happen now that he can control it better, and this only happened once.
Other:
•The plant inside him needs a host to survive, Walter's body provides this and in return, it does what he wants it to do for him.
•The eye with flowers growing out of it bleeds when Walter is experiencing a tough situation or his emotions are strong.
•Walter needs to keep his body temperature warmer than usual for the plant, he wears the extra coats to make sure of this.
•He doesn't do too well in extreme temperatures
•Walter twitches occasionally and sometimes violently
•He can see perfectly fine out of his staticky eye but sometimes he sees things.
•Since he doesn't recall how he got the plant, he comes up with lies or he just insults the person asking him. The best running lie he told about it was that he ate a water melon seed, he still uses it, but someone called him Walter-melon once. That person was never seen again.
•He doesn't like alcohol
Discord? sorry, no .-.
Let me know if I need to change anything! @Eclectic
Name: Walter Curren
Race: human
Gender/Pronouns: male, he doesn't care what you call him
Personality: Walter is the kind of person who has no idea where he's going in life, therefore he is carefree and iresponsible. He has a negative outlook on life and is rude to people but also extremely energetic and emotional sometimes. He doesn't consider the consequences of insulting people and is always in the mood of 'I'm just going to do and say random crap now, frick you very kindly' He is witty, extremely good at confusing people, screams threats at everyone even though he wouldn't do a thing to them, and very creative when he attempts to annoy people. Example: "You son of a bug nugget, you are about to lose your living privledges" Sometimes he just shouts random things at people and acts like an idiot on purpose. He is constantly turning himself down/making jokes about how useless and stupid he is. He acts all like this because he doesn't really care what happens anymore and he's ultimately lost his faith in the world. But at sometimes, he minds his own business and just gives people death stares. He usally has a wide, almost manic grin on his face, (especially when staring at something or spacing out) and he's dead inside. Despite all this, he really just needs a hug and friends. He can be helpful, sympathetic but he really doesn't want to show it, he's actually a smart and logical person; but he ignores the rational side of him and just doesn't give a crap anymore.
Appearance: 5'5 height. His hair is short-ish, dirty blonde, and unkept. He has two flowers growing out of his left eye (I'll put why in backstory and abilities!) and his right eye's pupil and iris is just like tv static. He wears long, dark brown pants and is baggy at the ends with an unusual amount of pockets every where. He wears a dark green traveling cape and two coats.
Backstory: Walter was raised in a family that serves these upper-class noble peoples, but the large family was treated more like slaves than servants. The slaves are cursed with a spell depending on what their purpose is, and if they resist their job, the spell will automatically provide them with endless amounts of pain until they die or comply. Walter in particular was cursed with a spell that made him have to protect whoever he was asigned to with his life. But he could wander as far away from the asigned person as he pleased, until they catch him; the head of the nobles was able to track any of the cursed slaves. Walter hated it and resisted a lot, they treated him and the other slaves horridly. But one day the person he was supposed to protect, Erlis, got stuck in a pit while wandering around the outskirts of a forest. Walter promised to get help, but instead he made another attempt to run away, into the forest. Not much was known about the forest and the few who dared to venture there were never seen again. The nobles found out he had run away but didn't run after him, they feared the forest. Walter doesn't remember what happened in the forest, but he ended up having a strange and powerful other worldly plant growing inside him, plus his eyes doing the flower-thing and the static-thing. It made him lose a bit of his sanity but he gained new powers. He wanted revenge from the nobles, and using his new-found powers, he slaughtered all of them. But he didn't know how to control it yet and he killed his entire family as well. He was stricken with grief and sadness. The curse had not lifted off of him and he was in pain for weeks until it stopped for an unknown reason. Walter doesn't know this, but if anyone saves his life from death, he would have to protect the person because of the curse. Now, Walter just travels around, looking for something interesting to do.
Ablities: (physical and magical, if any per latter) He can grow plants at will and grow the plant inside of him, giving him armour or a weapon. The plant is magical and if he grows certain flowers it can cast elemental spells. He is agile and since he was trained to protect nobles he has the skills of an experienced fighter. (tbh the plant makes him kind of like Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, i didn't realize this until a long while after creating him xD) If in a dire situation, if he's going to die or his emotions get the best of him, the plant will completely surround him and he becomes a powerful, giant plant dragon thing. During this, all logic and understanding leaves him and he destroys everything. (Thats how he killed his family and the nobles) But this will rarely happen now that he can control it better, and this only happened once.
Other:
•The plant inside him needs a host to survive, Walter's body provides this and in return, it does what he wants it to do for him.
•The eye with flowers growing out of it bleeds when Walter is experiencing a tough situation or his emotions are strong.
•Walter needs to keep his body temperature warmer than usual for the plant, he wears the extra coats to make sure of this.
•He doesn't do too well in extreme temperatures
•Walter twitches occasionally and sometimes violently
•He can see perfectly fine out of his staticky eye but sometimes he sees things.
•Since he doesn't recall how he got the plant, he comes up with lies or he just insults the person asking him. The best running lie he told about it was that he ate a water melon seed, he still uses it, but someone called him Walter-melon once. That person was never seen again.
•He doesn't like alcohol
Discord? sorry, no .-.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken
Oo nice, im taking him with me to the moodsquad wheeze lmao

anyways, long as the static thing doesn't have anything to do with actual modern tech he looks fine
@FutureChiken
Oo nice, im taking him with me to the moodsquad wheeze lmao

anyways, long as the static thing doesn't have anything to do with actual modern tech he looks fine
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Awsome!
Awsome!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Can we start rping?
Can we start rping?
patience is a virtue lmao
patience is a virtue lmao
Lichtdrache.gif
How I imagine him to look? [img]https://i.imgur.com/LSZQwkB.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b]Felix [b]Race:[/b]Undead Spirit [b]Gender/Pronouns: [/b]Male He/Him [b]Personality:[/b] +Social, Easygoing, Loyal, Charitable [u]+[/u]Curious, Mischievous, Optimistic, Stubborn -Grudgeful, Rash, Deceptive, Suspicious [b]Appearance:[/b] He appears as some sort of hybrid hellish hound that’s about the size of a moose. Most of his body is similar to a canine’s, with a long snout and thin red eyes. , However, his front limbs are replaced by wings, similar to a wyvern’s. Felix’s ears are similar to a rabbit’s, long and thin, with the left one pierced by two rings. There are red markings on his sides, each with a liquidy sheen to them. At times, a halo-like ring appears above his head that has dozens of strikes through it. His pelt is black but has a skull like the white pattern on his head; along with that, his ears and tail are white tipped with red. Wears a collar with spikes of various lengths jutting out of it. Felix also has a humanoid form; standing at 6ft 1in, he has wild black short hair with red and white tufts. The horns and ears still remain atop his head, and his sclera is red, irises black and pupils white. He’s covered in light armor and the outfit of a rogue. [b]Backstory:[/b]TBA [b]Ablities: [/b] Physical: Enhanced physical senses and capacity. (ex. sight, smell, speed, strength etc.) Can fly. He's an assassin and works for a higher power. Magical: Can turn himself into a smaller size, around the size of a normal hound although he rarely uses it. Also has smoke breath due to his patron. Felix is very hard to kill; not in that he heals fast, but long as his head is still mostly intact the rest of his body stays functional even when cut off almost as if there's some invisible thing still connecting the pieces. [b]Other:[/b] -Has a mixed reaction to holy magic/items, while it can heal his wounds etc. it does make him nauseous and faint. -For every humanoid he kills, a mark of the halo disappears, but for every animal one appears -Has an enigmatic "patron" who's rumored to be demonic ----- NOw that this is done... but ive only got ten minutes tonight to write the intro xp
How I imagine him to look?
LSZQwkB.jpg
Name:Felix
Race:Undead Spirit
Gender/Pronouns: Male He/Him

Personality:
+Social, Easygoing, Loyal, Charitable
+Curious, Mischievous, Optimistic, Stubborn
-Grudgeful, Rash, Deceptive, Suspicious

Appearance:
He appears as some sort of hybrid hellish hound that’s about the size of a moose. Most of his body is similar to a canine’s, with a long snout and thin red eyes. , However, his front limbs are replaced by wings, similar to a wyvern’s. Felix’s ears are similar to a rabbit’s, long and thin, with the left one pierced by two rings. There are red markings on his sides, each with a liquidy sheen to them. At times, a halo-like ring appears above his head that has dozens of strikes through it. His pelt is black but has a skull like the white pattern on his head; along with that, his ears and tail are white tipped with red. Wears a collar with spikes of various lengths jutting out of it.

Felix also has a humanoid form; standing at 6ft 1in, he has wild black short hair with red and white tufts. The horns and ears still remain atop his head, and his sclera is red, irises black and pupils white. He’s covered in light armor and the outfit of a rogue.

Backstory:TBA

Ablities:
Physical: Enhanced physical senses and capacity. (ex. sight, smell, speed, strength etc.) Can fly. He's an assassin and works for a higher power.
Magical: Can turn himself into a smaller size, around the size of a normal hound although he rarely uses it. Also has smoke breath due to his patron. Felix is very hard to kill; not in that he heals fast, but long as his head is still mostly intact the rest of his body stays functional even when cut off almost as if there's some invisible thing still connecting the pieces.

Other:
-Has a mixed reaction to holy magic/items, while it can heal his wounds etc. it does make him nauseous and faint.
-For every humanoid he kills, a mark of the halo disappears, but for every animal one appears
-Has an enigmatic "patron" who's rumored to be demonic

NOw that this is done... but ive only got ten minutes tonight to write the intro xp
sketch shop here!
Oh frick, I might've forgotten to put some stuff for Walter's abilities n' other stuff but I can't remember what they were right now. It might randomly pop up when we're RP-ing. Oh wait I remember he can heal really kinda fast cuz plants 'n stuff and he doesn't even really now what's inside his pant pockets. He just picks random stuff up and puts it in there. I mean, for all he knows, its a heckin' endless infinite void of stuff and you never know what you're gonna pull out of them. And that's all I can remember...jeez I'm a forgetful person xD
Oh frick, I might've forgotten to put some stuff for Walter's abilities n' other stuff but I can't remember what they were right now. It might randomly pop up when we're RP-ing. Oh wait I remember he can heal really kinda fast cuz plants 'n stuff and he doesn't even really now what's inside his pant pockets. He just picks random stuff up and puts it in there. I mean, for all he knows, its a heckin' endless infinite void of stuff and you never know what you're gonna pull out of them. And that's all I can remember...jeez I'm a forgetful person xD
@FutureChiken
Nah it's cool. Is there any limits on his healing? (unless it counts as a flaw)
@FutureChiken
Nah it's cool. Is there any limits on his healing? (unless it counts as a flaw)
sketch shop here!
Ngl i read that as infinity gauntlet @FutureChiken
Ngl i read that as infinity gauntlet @FutureChiken
Lichtdrache.gif
Oof, healing really bad wounds takes longer than not so bad ones. He can delay the healing so he can play dead. Spells used on him doesn't effect him as much as it would normally. Poison spells, just poison in general, or like rotting something spell is not at all good and he can't heal those things at all without something else. Holy water just makes him annoyed. Potions are 10 times the normal effect for him. Dark spell are not good for him. I think thats it...?
Oof, healing really bad wounds takes longer than not so bad ones. He can delay the healing so he can play dead. Spells used on him doesn't effect him as much as it would normally. Poison spells, just poison in general, or like rotting something spell is not at all good and he can't heal those things at all without something else. Holy water just makes him annoyed. Potions are 10 times the normal effect for him. Dark spell are not good for him. I think thats it...?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53