Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Cure of Death (OOC): OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Eclectic

Alrighty then, well long open brown jacket and white shirt with black breeches that go all the way down to his ankles.

And don't worry, the wings are steampunk as heck and break easily. uwu
@Eclectic

Alrighty then, well long open brown jacket and white shirt with black breeches that go all the way down to his ankles.

And don't worry, the wings are steampunk as heck and break easily. uwu
Lichtdrache.gif
can we start?
can we start?
@ArcticPlagues
Ok cool! That'll work with me. (lol it'd probably make him valuable to have around actually, not a lot of people who likes/knows those sort of stuff around )

@/Moonnight25
We'll either start tonight or sometime tomorrow.
@ArcticPlagues
Ok cool! That'll work with me. (lol it'd probably make him valuable to have around actually, not a lot of people who likes/knows those sort of stuff around )

@/Moonnight25
We'll either start tonight or sometime tomorrow.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Can we please start?
Can we please start?
I have to read over a character sheet, and we'll start when i get a chance to write an intro.
I have to read over a character sheet, and we'll start when i get a chance to write an intro.
sketch shop here!
Okay.
Okay.
@DancingSkye
Sorry to be picky xx would you mind breaking up the paragraph on your chara sheet's ability section? It's kind of hard for me to read xp
@DancingSkye
Sorry to be picky xx would you mind breaking up the paragraph on your chara sheet's ability section? It's kind of hard for me to read xp
sketch shop here!
Anyone here?
Anyone here?
Oh dang, this looks cool! Can I still be able to join? @Eclectic
Oh dang, this looks cool! Can I still be able to join? @Eclectic
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken
Yeah, feel free
@FutureChiken
Yeah, feel free
sketch shop here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53