Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Chasing Evil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
XD here we are!
@Fleure
XD here we are!
@Fleure
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman

I have subbed, and will now make my character chart!
@Kingman

I have subbed, and will now make my character chart!
86PRytY.png
Ok! I’ll work on mine!
Ok! I’ll work on mine!

Ezra White, Fallen Angel

Appearance: He is forever youthful, appears to be in his early twenties/late teens. He has dark brown curls. One of his eyes is blue, and some say that they can see the ocean in that eye. His other eye is pupil-less, pure white, the result of the experiments done to him. He is tall and lean, with a slight muscular build. He has many scars on his body, especially his back. He wears an eyepatch over his white eye in public, and he walks with a distinct limp.

Personality, Characteristics: He is very sarcastic and has a pretty dark sense of humour. Years of torture broke him. He has never forgiven himself for many things, but doesn't let his pain show, which has probably damaged him even more.

History: Ezra was once an angel, and rose in ranks until one day he strayed too far and ended up in the human realm. Being so pure and trusting so easily, he was lured into the lab of a mad scientist who saw what he really was. The scientist cut Ezra's wings off, making him weak and ensuring he couldn't escape. He was then injected with small amounts of demon blood every few weeks, not enough to kill him but enough for him to go through unbearable pain. Every time he attempted something against the scientist's wishes he was beaten and chained. He became part demon part angel, the two sides fighting to gain control of his body. Realizing that he was losing control, the scientist transported Ezra into the city streets where a kind noble who's husband had just died rescued him and nursed him back to health, becoming a sort of mother figure in Ezra's life. She is the only other person who knows what Ezra really is. The torture had taken it's toll on Ezra's body, and for many years Ezra couldn't even stand up, but after much training and healing, he regained his strength. Ezra hates the demon blood in him, but the demon blood is also the only thing sustaining Ezra's life. He is very intelligent and because of that he managed to begin making a living out of a small business, but has never forgotten his past. Some days Ezra breaks into fever, which makes him weaker and weaker. He has powers of an angel and a demon, but the more he uses the demon side the more he control he loses, so he doesn't use powers in general. Ezra knows that soon he may become too weak to get revenge, so the time is now.

Other:The only person he truly loves is the mistress that took him in at his weakest moment, but that may change...

I may add to this chart as we go along!
Ezra White, Fallen Angel

Appearance: He is forever youthful, appears to be in his early twenties/late teens. He has dark brown curls. One of his eyes is blue, and some say that they can see the ocean in that eye. His other eye is pupil-less, pure white, the result of the experiments done to him. He is tall and lean, with a slight muscular build. He has many scars on his body, especially his back. He wears an eyepatch over his white eye in public, and he walks with a distinct limp.

Personality, Characteristics: He is very sarcastic and has a pretty dark sense of humour. Years of torture broke him. He has never forgiven himself for many things, but doesn't let his pain show, which has probably damaged him even more.

History: Ezra was once an angel, and rose in ranks until one day he strayed too far and ended up in the human realm. Being so pure and trusting so easily, he was lured into the lab of a mad scientist who saw what he really was. The scientist cut Ezra's wings off, making him weak and ensuring he couldn't escape. He was then injected with small amounts of demon blood every few weeks, not enough to kill him but enough for him to go through unbearable pain. Every time he attempted something against the scientist's wishes he was beaten and chained. He became part demon part angel, the two sides fighting to gain control of his body. Realizing that he was losing control, the scientist transported Ezra into the city streets where a kind noble who's husband had just died rescued him and nursed him back to health, becoming a sort of mother figure in Ezra's life. She is the only other person who knows what Ezra really is. The torture had taken it's toll on Ezra's body, and for many years Ezra couldn't even stand up, but after much training and healing, he regained his strength. Ezra hates the demon blood in him, but the demon blood is also the only thing sustaining Ezra's life. He is very intelligent and because of that he managed to begin making a living out of a small business, but has never forgotten his past. Some days Ezra breaks into fever, which makes him weaker and weaker. He has powers of an angel and a demon, but the more he uses the demon side the more he control he loses, so he doesn't use powers in general. Ezra knows that soon he may become too weak to get revenge, so the time is now.

Other:The only person he truly loves is the mistress that took him in at his weakest moment, but that may change...

I may add to this chart as we go along!
86PRytY.png
Name: Benjamin Wolfe (Prefers just Ben)
Personality: Ben is quite an optimistic and open person-“You broke your arm? Well, people can sign your cast!” He likes to think on the bright side, not considering worse possibilities. He is quite trusting, and can be lured easily to traps because of it. He did not let hi backstory break him, though he can have complete meltdowns. He is quite absent about flirting or jabs at him, and just tends to ignore more pessimistic or angry comments towards him. He is hard-working, and is quite submissive.

Characteristics:
Human Form(Most days):Ben is normal height, maybe 5’11” inches, and has a normal body type. He doesn’t have all that much muscle; and weighs less than a normal person of his age. His canine teeth are quite sharp all the time, but they do not look too much different. He is of Latina descent, and has black hair. His eyes are brown, and his hair is curly. He has scars in all three forms, and has odd bands around his face....(muzzle scars)

Semi-Wolf(can turn on when he wants): In his semi-wolf form, Ben has a (grey wolf)’s fur and paws. He also has enhanced hearing and scent, but his brainpower somewhat diminishes. Ben, in this form, has a tail as well, and is somewhat the typical bipedal ‘werewolf’.

Full Wolf:(Full Moon, can change but it’s hard to change back): Takes on the appearance of a huge grey wolf, maybe seven feet tall. His human brain has little impact, and he is almost fully beast. Without concentrating, he loses control. On full moons, he loses all control, and hunts.
Backstory: Ben was a normal kid; he went to school, did his homework. However, one fateful night, he was lured into the shadows and captured. He tried to stay positive as beatings and testings happened to him. The scientist changed his DNA, without infecting him with lycanism. He was injected over the course of two years, wherein the scientist demanded perfect obedience. If he did not, food was withdrawn and he was beaten. He was one of the scientist’s ‘favorites’ for being obedient most of the time. Because of that, he developed a bad case of Stockholm’s Syndrome, pleasing the scientist at whatever time he could. Finally, the scientist decided to sell him off as a pet to some twisted individual, who was arrested shortly after he had Ben in his possession. Being in a different place, they couldn’t identify the werewolf and sent him free. He healed, though, and after much therapy, he realized the scientist wasn’t the person he wished.
Honestly, he wasn’t sure what to do. He decided to try to make a living as a bar patron, and that’s what he does, though he is not happy. He wants resolution, to ask ‘why’ to the scientist who did this to him. He is sad, not angry.

(Frick that was long so sorry XD)
Name: Benjamin Wolfe (Prefers just Ben)
Personality: Ben is quite an optimistic and open person-“You broke your arm? Well, people can sign your cast!” He likes to think on the bright side, not considering worse possibilities. He is quite trusting, and can be lured easily to traps because of it. He did not let hi backstory break him, though he can have complete meltdowns. He is quite absent about flirting or jabs at him, and just tends to ignore more pessimistic or angry comments towards him. He is hard-working, and is quite submissive.

Characteristics:
Human Form(Most days):Ben is normal height, maybe 5’11” inches, and has a normal body type. He doesn’t have all that much muscle; and weighs less than a normal person of his age. His canine teeth are quite sharp all the time, but they do not look too much different. He is of Latina descent, and has black hair. His eyes are brown, and his hair is curly. He has scars in all three forms, and has odd bands around his face....(muzzle scars)

Semi-Wolf(can turn on when he wants): In his semi-wolf form, Ben has a (grey wolf)’s fur and paws. He also has enhanced hearing and scent, but his brainpower somewhat diminishes. Ben, in this form, has a tail as well, and is somewhat the typical bipedal ‘werewolf’.

Full Wolf:(Full Moon, can change but it’s hard to change back): Takes on the appearance of a huge grey wolf, maybe seven feet tall. His human brain has little impact, and he is almost fully beast. Without concentrating, he loses control. On full moons, he loses all control, and hunts.
Backstory: Ben was a normal kid; he went to school, did his homework. However, one fateful night, he was lured into the shadows and captured. He tried to stay positive as beatings and testings happened to him. The scientist changed his DNA, without infecting him with lycanism. He was injected over the course of two years, wherein the scientist demanded perfect obedience. If he did not, food was withdrawn and he was beaten. He was one of the scientist’s ‘favorites’ for being obedient most of the time. Because of that, he developed a bad case of Stockholm’s Syndrome, pleasing the scientist at whatever time he could. Finally, the scientist decided to sell him off as a pet to some twisted individual, who was arrested shortly after he had Ben in his possession. Being in a different place, they couldn’t identify the werewolf and sent him free. He healed, though, and after much therapy, he realized the scientist wasn’t the person he wished.
Honestly, he wasn’t sure what to do. He decided to try to make a living as a bar patron, and that’s what he does, though he is not happy. He wants resolution, to ask ‘why’ to the scientist who did this to him. He is sad, not angry.

(Frick that was long so sorry XD)

(haha it's ok mine wasn't short either, do we begin to rp now, maybe going between past and present or just going from past to present?)
(haha it's ok mine wasn't short either, do we begin to rp now, maybe going between past and present or just going from past to present?)
86PRytY.png
(I think we should keep the timeline consistent, but I’m open to switching it up. The thing for me is I get a bit mixed up if we keep jumping back and forth)
(I think we should keep the timeline consistent, but I’m open to switching it up. The thing for me is I get a bit mixed up if we keep jumping back and forth)

(ok, that makes sense, we should probably have a consistent timeline, but where to start?)
(ok, that makes sense, we should probably have a consistent timeline, but where to start?)
86PRytY.png
(Uhm...maybe start with their captures then cutting to like three or four days before Ezra is deemed too unstable?)
(Uhm...maybe start with their captures then cutting to like three or four days before Ezra is deemed too unstable?)

(okay, would you like to begin?)
(okay, would you like to begin?)
86PRytY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51