Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Chasing Evil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
(I’d be fine with either, whatever you want to do :) This is set (I think) a week before)
(I’d be fine with either, whatever you want to do :) This is set (I think) a week before)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(ok :) )

Ezra was shaking as the doctor injected the demon blood into his arm. The seizures would start soon, the pain, his own screaming. He would black out and then wake up in his cell, feverish and weak, everything burning inside. As the blood made it's way into his vein, he realized that this time something was different. The scientist did too. Everytime he was injected, Ezra had some control over his body. This time, he didn't feel pain. The blood had taken control of his body. Pandemonium erupted, and when Ezra awoke again, back in control, he was laying on the street staring at a figure dressed in all black.
(ok :) )

Ezra was shaking as the doctor injected the demon blood into his arm. The seizures would start soon, the pain, his own screaming. He would black out and then wake up in his cell, feverish and weak, everything burning inside. As the blood made it's way into his vein, he realized that this time something was different. The scientist did too. Everytime he was injected, Ezra had some control over his body. This time, he didn't feel pain. The blood had taken control of his body. Pandemonium erupted, and when Ezra awoke again, back in control, he was laying on the street staring at a figure dressed in all black.
86PRytY.png
W-12 lay against the cell wall, sulking a bit. A-D-1 has been released. It was actually probably his fault a bit, he thought, for scaring the poor thing so badly when he had lost control. In fully wolf form, he had been able to break into the creature’s cell before being sedated by tranquilizer darts. His whole body ached, and drops of blood dotted his cell from picking at his new wounds nervously. The doctor, of course, had needed to punish him. W-12 didn’t blame him. It was quite obvious what had happened with to A-D-1 though, and part of one of the testing rooms was completely destroyed. V-16 groaned in a cell near him, and W-12 felt an odd rush of anger at the vampire hybrid. Maybe he shouldn’t have disobeyed the score, and V-16 maybe wouldn’t have been in pain.
Sighing, he crossed his arms and tried to get some rest.
W-12 lay against the cell wall, sulking a bit. A-D-1 has been released. It was actually probably his fault a bit, he thought, for scaring the poor thing so badly when he had lost control. In fully wolf form, he had been able to break into the creature’s cell before being sedated by tranquilizer darts. His whole body ached, and drops of blood dotted his cell from picking at his new wounds nervously. The doctor, of course, had needed to punish him. W-12 didn’t blame him. It was quite obvious what had happened with to A-D-1 though, and part of one of the testing rooms was completely destroyed. V-16 groaned in a cell near him, and W-12 felt an odd rush of anger at the vampire hybrid. Maybe he shouldn’t have disobeyed the score, and V-16 maybe wouldn’t have been in pain.
Sighing, he crossed his arms and tried to get some rest.

(sorry, I had piano!)

Ezra had nightmares every night. The scientist would come closer and closer, about to inject the blood until suddenly the demon burst out of Ezra, and just when the demon was about to destroy everything he would wake up, screaming and crying. The kind woman would then come in, sitting beside him and stroking him, calming him down to fall asleep. At first he called her Ms.Silver, the name she had introduced herself with, but soon she had insisted that he call her Hannah, and she would call him Ez.
(sorry, I had piano!)

Ezra had nightmares every night. The scientist would come closer and closer, about to inject the blood until suddenly the demon burst out of Ezra, and just when the demon was about to destroy everything he would wake up, screaming and crying. The kind woman would then come in, sitting beside him and stroking him, calming him down to fall asleep. At first he called her Ms.Silver, the name she had introduced herself with, but soon she had insisted that he call her Hannah, and she would call him Ez.
86PRytY.png
Days....weeks..passed. There was no passage of time, just an eternal order of things. W-12’s affections grew for the doctor, who he knew had to love him....somewhere. Was that a glint of pleasure in his eye? W-12 tried his hardest to please, knowing he deserved any punishment he got. He saw no moon, no sun, no stars, and the doctor was an adequate replacement for all of those things.
The injections had stopped for him; apparently there was no need anymore, he was full werewolf.
W-12 didn’t have any thoughts on this. His mind grew dull and empty as nothing happened, and the need for the doctor’s praise grew....
Days....weeks..passed. There was no passage of time, just an eternal order of things. W-12’s affections grew for the doctor, who he knew had to love him....somewhere. Was that a glint of pleasure in his eye? W-12 tried his hardest to please, knowing he deserved any punishment he got. He saw no moon, no sun, no stars, and the doctor was an adequate replacement for all of those things.
The injections had stopped for him; apparently there was no need anymore, he was full werewolf.
W-12 didn’t have any thoughts on this. His mind grew dull and empty as nothing happened, and the need for the doctor’s praise grew....

Ezra was still too weak to even sit up. He watched as two maids always bustled in and out of his room, fetching various things they thought he would need. He never asked for anything. He may not be full angel anymore, but the old values would always be in his mind. He trusted Hannah, and explained to her who he really was and what had befallen him. She had accepted everything, event he bad parts, and promised to never tell anyone. Ezra tried to stay positive, but one image always stayed in his mind:the lead scientist.
Ezra was still too weak to even sit up. He watched as two maids always bustled in and out of his room, fetching various things they thought he would need. He never asked for anything. He may not be full angel anymore, but the old values would always be in his mind. He trusted Hannah, and explained to her who he really was and what had befallen him. She had accepted everything, event he bad parts, and promised to never tell anyone. Ezra tried to stay positive, but one image always stayed in his mind:the lead scientist.
86PRytY.png
W-12 was good. Wasn’t he? Perfectly obedient. It was maybe one thing he could pride himself in. The doctor had let him now off chains, and W-12 followed him around like a lost puppy. They were checking upon a new experiment: a very aggressive fairy. She was standing there, looking defeated, as the doctor injected her. Suddenly, out of the blue, she attacked, leaping at W-12’s master, teeth bared. With a snarl, the werewolf intercepted her, grabbing her by her hospital gown and wings, pinning her to the ground.
“Good dog....” the scientist cooed, quickly snapping chains onto the rebellious fairy. W-12 glowed at the praise as the Master started beating the fairy. He had purpose.
W-12 was good. Wasn’t he? Perfectly obedient. It was maybe one thing he could pride himself in. The doctor had let him now off chains, and W-12 followed him around like a lost puppy. They were checking upon a new experiment: a very aggressive fairy. She was standing there, looking defeated, as the doctor injected her. Suddenly, out of the blue, she attacked, leaping at W-12’s master, teeth bared. With a snarl, the werewolf intercepted her, grabbing her by her hospital gown and wings, pinning her to the ground.
“Good dog....” the scientist cooed, quickly snapping chains onto the rebellious fairy. W-12 glowed at the praise as the Master started beating the fairy. He had purpose.

Ezra was getting stronger and stronger, day by day. The healing process for him had begun. Some days were still bad. The demon blood would churn, and he would scream in pain. On the good days Ezra thought of his old life as an angel. He hated himself for not listening, for always taking risks.
Ezra was getting stronger and stronger, day by day. The healing process for him had begun. Some days were still bad. The demon blood would churn, and he would scream in pain. On the good days Ezra thought of his old life as an angel. He hated himself for not listening, for always taking risks.
86PRytY.png
(I think I’ll skip to Ben’s escape if that’s ok with you)
(I think I’ll skip to Ben’s escape if that’s ok with you)

(yeah, it's your characcter ! :) )
(yeah, it's your characcter ! :) )
86PRytY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51