Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] Chasing Evil
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Ezra slowly made his way inside. The smell had gotten stronger, and the whole place was dark save for a few flickering lights. He could make out mold on the floors. "Do you think anyone's in here?"
Ezra slowly made his way inside. The smell had gotten stronger, and the whole place was dark save for a few flickering lights. He could make out mold on the floors. "Do you think anyone's in here?"
86PRytY.png
Ben followed Ezra, nose crinkling at the pungent smell as his eye twitched in a wince. The flickering lights made it even more ominous.

“Hopefully not.” He murmured. Gen looked very unsettled, glancing around quickly every few seconds.
Ben followed Ezra, nose crinkling at the pungent smell as his eye twitched in a wince. The flickering lights made it even more ominous.

“Hopefully not.” He murmured. Gen looked very unsettled, glancing around quickly every few seconds.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
There seemed to be what looked like a reception desk. It was dusty, and on it was a sign that read 'Herzt Laboratories is temporarily closed-sorry for the inconvenience.' Ezra squinted at the sign. "Well what does "temporary" mean? It's clearly been a while since anyone's been here."
There seemed to be what looked like a reception desk. It was dusty, and on it was a sign that read 'Herzt Laboratories is temporarily closed-sorry for the inconvenience.' Ezra squinted at the sign. "Well what does "temporary" mean? It's clearly been a while since anyone's been here."
86PRytY.png
Ben dusted off the sign, fingers leaving long lines in the dust. “They probably closed it and no one came back.” He said softly, patting the sign one last time. Nerves were getting to him, and he was practically bouncing on his toes. Gen nodded. She didn’t like the feel in this place.
Ben dusted off the sign, fingers leaving long lines in the dust. “They probably closed it and no one came back.” He said softly, patting the sign one last time. Nerves were getting to him, and he was practically bouncing on his toes. Gen nodded. She didn’t like the feel in this place.

"There must still be creatures and even maybe scientists staying here. Remember scary snake man?" Ezra considered their choices for a moment. "We all bought flashlights and spare batteries right? I feel like splitting up isn't the best choice here, even though it conserves time. We can all use one flashlight and explore this place."
"There must still be creatures and even maybe scientists staying here. Remember scary snake man?" Ezra considered their choices for a moment. "We all bought flashlights and spare batteries right? I feel like splitting up isn't the best choice here, even though it conserves time. We can all use one flashlight and explore this place."
86PRytY.png
“I personally elect never to see scary snake man again.” Ben said, raising an arm. Hen growled, nodding with a wolflike frown.
“Yep. Let’s stay together.” Ben said, nodding and motioning for him to continue, Gen nodding. Ben looked a bit pale.
“I personally elect never to see scary snake man again.” Ben said, raising an arm. Hen growled, nodding with a wolflike frown.
“Yep. Let’s stay together.” Ben said, nodding and motioning for him to continue, Gen nodding. Ben looked a bit pale.

"Okay then. Would anyone like to lead the way?" It was very difficult to see as the lights were very dim and flickering, and it seemed that if you continued to make your way inside, there would be no lights at all. "This is going to be an adventure.."
"Okay then. Would anyone like to lead the way?" It was very difficult to see as the lights were very dim and flickering, and it seemed that if you continued to make your way inside, there would be no lights at all. "This is going to be an adventure.."
86PRytY.png
Gen made a growling noise, going around both of them. Her wolflike form could probably take hits more easily and her night vision was better. She nodded to the two before continuing into the dark place, Ben nervously frowning. “Course it is.”
Gen made a growling noise, going around both of them. Her wolflike form could probably take hits more easily and her night vision was better. She nodded to the two before continuing into the dark place, Ben nervously frowning. “Course it is.”

1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51