Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 4116 4117
Oliver had sort of fallen asleep next to Aaron, taking up the rest of Sean's bed and half hanging off it too, snoring.
Oliver had sort of fallen asleep next to Aaron, taking up the rest of Sean's bed and half hanging off it too, snoring.
Sean left him there. He set an alarm for six and filled out as much of the complaint form as he could before falling asleep at the table.
Sean left him there. He set an alarm for six and filled out as much of the complaint form as he could before falling asleep at the table.
Oliver slept through the night. He also slept through the alarm, and through falling out of bed. Aaron woke up early, and hid in an empty kitchen cupboard, since he was anxious about what was going on and he wanted to escape it.
Oliver slept through the night. He also slept through the alarm, and through falling out of bed. Aaron woke up early, and hid in an empty kitchen cupboard, since he was anxious about what was going on and he wanted to escape it.
Sean woke up to the alarm and went to get Aaron only to find him missing. "Aaron? Are you playing hide and seek again?" he asked loudly.
Sean woke up to the alarm and went to get Aaron only to find him missing. "Aaron? Are you playing hide and seek again?" he asked loudly.
Aaron stayed in the cupboard silently, chewing a fingernail. However, it was clear where he was because he hadn't shut the cupboard door properly.
Aaron stayed in the cupboard silently, chewing a fingernail. However, it was clear where he was because he hadn't shut the cupboard door properly.
Sean looked around until he noticed the door and opened it. "Aaron. Hey, buddy. You scared?" he asked gently.
Sean looked around until he noticed the door and opened it. "Aaron. Hey, buddy. You scared?" he asked gently.
"I don't understand," Aaron said. "I want to go home..." It was bad there, but nothing changed and that meant he knew what was going to happen.
"I don't understand," Aaron said. "I want to go home..." It was bad there, but nothing changed and that meant he knew what was going to happen.
"Aaron, everything is going to be okay. I know it's scary and different, but it's going to be okay. Can you be a brave big boy for me today?" Sean asked.
"Aaron, everything is going to be okay. I know it's scary and different, but it's going to be okay. Can you be a brave big boy for me today?" Sean asked.
"I don't know if I can," Aaron admitted. Being brave and big didn't seem like an option to him right now. "I'm not big enough to be brave today."
"I don't know if I can," Aaron admitted. Being brave and big didn't seem like an option to him right now. "I'm not big enough to be brave today."
Sean picked him up out of the cupboard and hugged him. "Mr. Dragon will help you. Do you want to know what's going on?"
Sean picked him up out of the cupboard and hugged him. "Mr. Dragon will help you. Do you want to know what's going on?"
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 4116 4117