Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Arabella drummed her fingers on the desk surface. She had immediately picked a back corner desk. She took out sheets of music and started to organize them. After all, it looked like it would be a while before class started. She had always loved music and often spent her free time studying it. So far everything was running smoothly. No one had even acknowledged her which was all she wanted.
Arabella drummed her fingers on the desk surface. She had immediately picked a back corner desk. She took out sheets of music and started to organize them. After all, it looked like it would be a while before class started. She had always loved music and often spent her free time studying it. So far everything was running smoothly. No one had even acknowledged her which was all she wanted.
86PRytY.png
"The first day is the exact day first impressions are made." Calamansi spoke up in a loud drawl, leaning back in her chair and tilting her head back to face Sree. "If you're not putting in the effort today, no one will expect you to put in the effort tomorrow." She leaned forward again, resting her arms on her desk and letting a smirk curl over her previously distasteful expression.
"The first day is the exact day first impressions are made." Calamansi spoke up in a loud drawl, leaning back in her chair and tilting her head back to face Sree. "If you're not putting in the effort today, no one will expect you to put in the effort tomorrow." She leaned forward again, resting her arms on her desk and letting a smirk curl over her previously distasteful expression.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
(I might throw in a quick npc teacher while waiting for Boborc)

Deimos scoffed, the demon didn't seam too concerned, "they should still be here on time," he remarked in responce to Sree before glancing over at Calamansi, "and exactly, it should be even more important on the first day,". By now, Deimos was glancing at the clock expectantly, as the start of class neared.
(I might throw in a quick npc teacher while waiting for Boborc)

Deimos scoffed, the demon didn't seam too concerned, "they should still be here on time," he remarked in responce to Sree before glancing over at Calamansi, "and exactly, it should be even more important on the first day,". By now, Deimos was glancing at the clock expectantly, as the start of class neared.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Damien watched the 'argument from his spot next to Arabella. (I imagine he is in the desk after the desk diagonal to them) He couldn't keep a slight smile off his face. It was almost refreshing to see all these students arguing among themselves at the smallest things. It would be fun to set them off in the future. But for now he decided he would just sit and watch as their conversation unfolded.
Damien watched the 'argument from his spot next to Arabella. (I imagine he is in the desk after the desk diagonal to them) He couldn't keep a slight smile off his face. It was almost refreshing to see all these students arguing among themselves at the smallest things. It would be fun to set them off in the future. But for now he decided he would just sit and watch as their conversation unfolded.
2Grf1oy.jpg
Pax had his nose in his book and hid his face a bit. He hated arguments. He also noticed that an angel entered. Pax stiffened up and stared at his book, looking scared and sweating a bit. The demon didn't hate angels, he just feared them and they're powers.
Pax had his nose in his book and hid his face a bit. He hated arguments. He also noticed that an angel entered. Pax stiffened up and stared at his book, looking scared and sweating a bit. The demon didn't hate angels, he just feared them and they're powers.
Sree rolled his eyes but decided that he didn't want to continue the useless conversation. No use wasting his breath with these people, plus it's not like he didn't understand their point. First impressions mattered and all that, however the angel thought it mattered on what you kept on doing is what people should judge you on. If someone continued to be late, then that was a problem, but if you were only late everyone once in a while then that was fine.

Sree took a seat in front of the demon reading the book, he was one of the only ones that didn't say anything. Plus, he looked lonely and scared, and the male believed his presence could cheer others up.
Sree rolled his eyes but decided that he didn't want to continue the useless conversation. No use wasting his breath with these people, plus it's not like he didn't understand their point. First impressions mattered and all that, however the angel thought it mattered on what you kept on doing is what people should judge you on. If someone continued to be late, then that was a problem, but if you were only late everyone once in a while then that was fine.

Sree took a seat in front of the demon reading the book, he was one of the only ones that didn't say anything. Plus, he looked lonely and scared, and the male believed his presence could cheer others up.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
( @Boborc , did you still want to roleplay as the teacher for this class? I probably won't have the class going on for a ling time or anything but if you want to, feel free, I'm just going to throw in a quick npc teacher to keep things moving)

As the bell rang, a middle aged women stood into the room. She was of clear angelic descent, having medium sized brown wings, though also having small antlers, making it clear she wasn't pure angel. Glancing around the classroom, her eyes tired, she let out a sigh, "well it looks like you're all here," she mumbled, as, just at that moment, a girl ran into the room. Her brunette hair, disheveled and her soft blue eyes wild with panic, she held a pile of school supplies and books that were spilling out of her hands. "Or not...," the teacher added under her breath, shaking her head a bit.

"Sorry, sorry," the girl said shakily, setting the pile of things onto an empty desk, pens and folders slipping onto the floor, "I got the wrong room number...,". Panicking now as she felt the eyes of the other students on her, she suddenly smaller a hand onto the desk, appearing to almost wince as she took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down.
( @Boborc , did you still want to roleplay as the teacher for this class? I probably won't have the class going on for a ling time or anything but if you want to, feel free, I'm just going to throw in a quick npc teacher to keep things moving)

As the bell rang, a middle aged women stood into the room. She was of clear angelic descent, having medium sized brown wings, though also having small antlers, making it clear she wasn't pure angel. Glancing around the classroom, her eyes tired, she let out a sigh, "well it looks like you're all here," she mumbled, as, just at that moment, a girl ran into the room. Her brunette hair, disheveled and her soft blue eyes wild with panic, she held a pile of school supplies and books that were spilling out of her hands. "Or not...," the teacher added under her breath, shaking her head a bit.

"Sorry, sorry," the girl said shakily, setting the pile of things onto an empty desk, pens and folders slipping onto the floor, "I got the wrong room number...,". Panicking now as she felt the eyes of the other students on her, she suddenly smaller a hand onto the desk, appearing to almost wince as she took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Calamansi's eyes were drawn to the girl and she scoffed quietly, muttering a soft "Loser" as she turned her attention back to the teacher. It was people like her that rubbed her the wrong way, the kind that made stupid mistakes before folding into them like paper.
Calamansi's eyes were drawn to the girl and she scoffed quietly, muttering a soft "Loser" as she turned her attention back to the teacher. It was people like her that rubbed her the wrong way, the kind that made stupid mistakes before folding into them like paper.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
(Ok, Sorry if I keep bugging everyone about my neediness to know what things look like, but since everyone(?) is here, do we have an exact setup of where everyone is sitting compared to each other? Like I know Damien is in the back, Arabella is in the corner next to him, someone was in the front, Scree is sitting in front of Pax (So then Scree is in the front row?) new girl (Astra?) has yet to pick a desk? Otherwise I have no idea.)
(Ok, Sorry if I keep bugging everyone about my neediness to know what things look like, but since everyone(?) is here, do we have an exact setup of where everyone is sitting compared to each other? Like I know Damien is in the back, Arabella is in the corner next to him, someone was in the front, Scree is sitting in front of Pax (So then Scree is in the front row?) new girl (Astra?) has yet to pick a desk? Otherwise I have no idea.)
2Grf1oy.jpg
( @azuredreaming I can if you’d like! Maybe this NPC is just holding down the fort until grigsby arrives?)
( @azuredreaming I can if you’d like! Maybe this NPC is just holding down the fort until grigsby arrives?)
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60