Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
@Sealflipper

i really don’t have any preferences, i guess? since you can have your Rogue come from pretty much any sort of background with any personality. my only thing would be that all of the Rogues typically come from harsher backgrounds, and they are all tough.

i’d probably suggest just reading the forms that we currently have for them, and going from there
@Sealflipper

i really don’t have any preferences, i guess? since you can have your Rogue come from pretty much any sort of background with any personality. my only thing would be that all of the Rogues typically come from harsher backgrounds, and they are all tough.

i’d probably suggest just reading the forms that we currently have for them, and going from there
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg

Name:Cicada
Affiliation (Rogue or Clan cat?):Rogue
Sexuality:Straight

Backstory (Full or brief):Cicada grew up in brookclan, far before its sister clan had mysteriously fell. He was born a single kit, with nothing happening until his apprenticeship. He frequently failed due to his dependence on night time, due to the fact he had larger a more sensitive eyes then other cats. He still became a warrior, still much later then other cats, and soon after became Moth's mate, but after seeing mireclan's fall and smalltail's death, he fled with his mate Moth to the rogues to avoid what wrath starclan might have been bringing upon brookclan
Personality (Also list flaws):Cicada is a very serious cat, often worrying over small things or trying to shake feelings he has about his future, though he is perked up by his mate, Moth. He is hindered in day to his eyes being very sensitive to light
Other (Strengths/Weaknesses/Whatever else you want to add):Nope

Appearance (Picture or description):Cicada is a rather sleek black tom, with a brown muzzle, paws, and tail tip, and large emerald green eyes. His tail is long and thin, with pointed ears and rather small paws
Short description:Sleek black tom with brown points and large, emerald eyes

Crush:N/A
Mate:Moth
Offspring:N/A
Family:Unknown

(moth's form will go here soon)

Name:Cicada
Affiliation (Rogue or Clan cat?):Rogue
Sexuality:Straight

Backstory (Full or brief):Cicada grew up in brookclan, far before its sister clan had mysteriously fell. He was born a single kit, with nothing happening until his apprenticeship. He frequently failed due to his dependence on night time, due to the fact he had larger a more sensitive eyes then other cats. He still became a warrior, still much later then other cats, and soon after became Moth's mate, but after seeing mireclan's fall and smalltail's death, he fled with his mate Moth to the rogues to avoid what wrath starclan might have been bringing upon brookclan
Personality (Also list flaws):Cicada is a very serious cat, often worrying over small things or trying to shake feelings he has about his future, though he is perked up by his mate, Moth. He is hindered in day to his eyes being very sensitive to light
Other (Strengths/Weaknesses/Whatever else you want to add):Nope

Appearance (Picture or description):Cicada is a rather sleek black tom, with a brown muzzle, paws, and tail tip, and large emerald green eyes. His tail is long and thin, with pointed ears and rather small paws
Short description:Sleek black tom with brown points and large, emerald eyes

Crush:N/A
Mate:Moth
Offspring:N/A
Family:Unknown

(moth's form will go here soon)
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
@ShiverClan1603
Can I change Hollow's name? I would like to rename him Smoke if that's okay with you.
@ShiverClan1603
Can I change Hollow's name? I would like to rename him Smoke if that's okay with you.
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
Sure. It's perfectly fine.
Sure. It's perfectly fine.
b9aWflB.png
Alright then. Thanks. I'll update the characters submission.
Alright then. Thanks. I'll update the characters submission.
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
Is the kit-bearer spot for Rouges still open for more She-cats?
Is the kit-bearer spot for Rouges still open for more She-cats?
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
@L0veyD0vey

i can have it open for one more slot, if you’d like. but otherwise, it’s closed
@L0veyD0vey

i can have it open for one more slot, if you’d like. but otherwise, it’s closed
U58SZuw.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21