Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
@BluefireDrag0n

NPCs not claimed can be used by everyone, yes, just keep in mind their ranks and familial relationships. they can also be used more as ‘easy wipeouts’ per say, as, since they’re not claimed directly by anyone, may be more likely to be killed off (but will still need approval from the owner. for example, i made the NPC Stormstrike, and if someone wanted to kill him, they’d have to ask me first)

StarClan won’t make too much of an appearance in regards to prophecies, since there already is one set in place. They can still send messages, but are more common to happen to the medicine cat. However, brief dreams from another cat’s deceased relatives can be subtly informed, but they have to be vague.

I’m not sure the exact amount of characters, I’m still just looking to fill up the Rogue group until it’s more even to BrookClan.

The leader of the Rogues can have various ways of choosing which Right-hand to make their successor. Typically, a leader will first choose two of the strongest, cunning, and more capable cats as the heirs.
A leader can either resign and pick which right-hand to lead, a mutiny can occur if the group feels the leader is unfit (usually lead by the right-hand that wants to become the leader by the group’s approval), or the leader dies, which then starts a battle to the death between the two right-hands to see who will become the next leader.
And do keep in mind the Rogues live in a much different way than clan cats do. They know different terms, their ranks are different, and most have come from very unusual backgrounds. For example, not sure if I listed this on the front page, but Hunters not only gather prey, but will collect and use herbs like a medicine cat does, they just don’t have the connection to StarClan.
@BluefireDrag0n

NPCs not claimed can be used by everyone, yes, just keep in mind their ranks and familial relationships. they can also be used more as ‘easy wipeouts’ per say, as, since they’re not claimed directly by anyone, may be more likely to be killed off (but will still need approval from the owner. for example, i made the NPC Stormstrike, and if someone wanted to kill him, they’d have to ask me first)

StarClan won’t make too much of an appearance in regards to prophecies, since there already is one set in place. They can still send messages, but are more common to happen to the medicine cat. However, brief dreams from another cat’s deceased relatives can be subtly informed, but they have to be vague.

I’m not sure the exact amount of characters, I’m still just looking to fill up the Rogue group until it’s more even to BrookClan.

The leader of the Rogues can have various ways of choosing which Right-hand to make their successor. Typically, a leader will first choose two of the strongest, cunning, and more capable cats as the heirs.
A leader can either resign and pick which right-hand to lead, a mutiny can occur if the group feels the leader is unfit (usually lead by the right-hand that wants to become the leader by the group’s approval), or the leader dies, which then starts a battle to the death between the two right-hands to see who will become the next leader.
And do keep in mind the Rogues live in a much different way than clan cats do. They know different terms, their ranks are different, and most have come from very unusual backgrounds. For example, not sure if I listed this on the front page, but Hunters not only gather prey, but will collect and use herbs like a medicine cat does, they just don’t have the connection to StarClan.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
@BluefireDrag0n @ShiverClan1603 @Sealflipper @Bayhound @xspideray @xxneonblazexx @WillowtheWisp @Phelsuma

sorry for the mass ping! those of you who still have character slots open, we really need more Rogues before we can start the rp
@BluefireDrag0n @ShiverClan1603 @Sealflipper @Bayhound @xspideray @xxneonblazexx @WillowtheWisp @Phelsuma

sorry for the mass ping! those of you who still have character slots open, we really need more Rogues before we can start the rp
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootieDootie may I claim slots for a rogue hunter and a rogue kit bearer?
@SwootieDootie may I claim slots for a rogue hunter and a rogue kit bearer?
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
@ProwlerBC

yeah, that's fine with me! just submit the forms when you get the chance to :>
@ProwlerBC

yeah, that's fine with me! just submit the forms when you get the chance to :>
U58SZuw.jpg
oh i do have a rogue fighter named Sinew but im currently having internet issues. hopefully i can get him up here soon
oh i do have a rogue fighter named Sinew but im currently having internet issues. hopefully i can get him up here soon
banner_grimm.png
All three of mine are full.
All three of mine are full.
b9aWflB.png
What is your preference for a rouge character? I wouldn't want to repeat any personalities, so ping me if you have any suggestions.
What is your preference for a rouge character? I wouldn't want to repeat any personalities, so ping me if you have any suggestions.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21