Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Rot Tox
1 2 3
((Oh, I see! Whoops! X) That's okay though, no problem! And sorry for not responding for a while, I've been a bit busy.))

"Oh, that's true", Andromeda said with a nod, "It's never too early for Halloween for some people so it may very well be staged, or maybe it's a promo for that new zombie game coming out? It does seem a bit extreme for that though...". Her words trailed off as she found herself staring back at the tv along with the boy, Andy hoping for it to spring alive again with news that everything was fine and it was all just a prank. An awful one, but still fake...but to have it connected to the Biotek explosion made it seem a little too real to her.

'And of course, all this has to happen while I'm already waaaayyy outside my comfort zone...', she thought ruefully, letting a breath out through her nose as Charlie looked to the tv once more. He then turned himself back around to face her and said they should get breakfast.

"Heh, yeah, I've heard of Thomas and his tenacious eating tendencies, and seeing as there is a limited amount of free food, you're probably right. I usually don't eat a lot in the morning, but I should probably have more than this little muffin." Standing up from the couch, she held the little half eaten muffin in her hand, and after a moment of looking it over, deemed it was safe for dog consumption and handed it to an attentive Rajar. He gently took it in his jaws and ate it happily, tail wagging from side to side. Giving him a pat, Andromeda turned to the food counter, but before heading over turned back to the boy and stuck her hand out.

"I'm guessing you kinda already know me, but my name's Andromeda! Or, since I know that's a mouthful, you can just call me Andy too. And this is my service dog, Rajar!" She gestured to her dog with her other hand, a kind smile on her face.

((Sorry if this is bad, I'm still not in best RPing shape ahhh ;w;))
((Oh, I see! Whoops! X) That's okay though, no problem! And sorry for not responding for a while, I've been a bit busy.))

"Oh, that's true", Andromeda said with a nod, "It's never too early for Halloween for some people so it may very well be staged, or maybe it's a promo for that new zombie game coming out? It does seem a bit extreme for that though...". Her words trailed off as she found herself staring back at the tv along with the boy, Andy hoping for it to spring alive again with news that everything was fine and it was all just a prank. An awful one, but still fake...but to have it connected to the Biotek explosion made it seem a little too real to her.

'And of course, all this has to happen while I'm already waaaayyy outside my comfort zone...', she thought ruefully, letting a breath out through her nose as Charlie looked to the tv once more. He then turned himself back around to face her and said they should get breakfast.

"Heh, yeah, I've heard of Thomas and his tenacious eating tendencies, and seeing as there is a limited amount of free food, you're probably right. I usually don't eat a lot in the morning, but I should probably have more than this little muffin." Standing up from the couch, she held the little half eaten muffin in her hand, and after a moment of looking it over, deemed it was safe for dog consumption and handed it to an attentive Rajar. He gently took it in his jaws and ate it happily, tail wagging from side to side. Giving him a pat, Andromeda turned to the food counter, but before heading over turned back to the boy and stuck her hand out.

"I'm guessing you kinda already know me, but my name's Andromeda! Or, since I know that's a mouthful, you can just call me Andy too. And this is my service dog, Rajar!" She gestured to her dog with her other hand, a kind smile on her face.

((Sorry if this is bad, I'm still not in best RPing shape ahhh ;w;))
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
((Don't worry about it, I've been kinda busy too :) I've got a week and a half till I leave for school so it's gettin crazy over here XD ))

Charlie had stood up as he watched the girl toss her muffin remains to her service animal. He'd seen the dog a few times around the school with her, though they really only had history together, so it wasn't often. He was a beautiful dog, obviously well trained and loyal to Andromeda. He smiled at the creature as he eagerly ate the food, licking up any crumbs that he'd dropped in his eagerness. The action reminded him a lot of Trevor.

When Andromeda turned towards him and held out her hand, he gave a wry smile and shook it. If there were zombies really running around Chicago then at least he knew that civility hadn't fled. "I'm Charlie, nice to meet you Andy," he replied easily. Releasing her hand, he stretched it out towards her animal companion, letting the dog sniff it before he gave an experimental lick. Grinning, he scratched the dog's ears and enjoyed the sound of his tail thumping against the floor. His stomach growled and he blushed.

"Should probably get something to eat," he suggested sheepishly. He gestured for Andy to lead the way to the tables, figuring he would sit with her today instead of Trevor. He needed someone who wasn't going to stuff his mouth with food and then proceded to try and have a conversation.
((Don't worry about it, I've been kinda busy too :) I've got a week and a half till I leave for school so it's gettin crazy over here XD ))

Charlie had stood up as he watched the girl toss her muffin remains to her service animal. He'd seen the dog a few times around the school with her, though they really only had history together, so it wasn't often. He was a beautiful dog, obviously well trained and loyal to Andromeda. He smiled at the creature as he eagerly ate the food, licking up any crumbs that he'd dropped in his eagerness. The action reminded him a lot of Trevor.

When Andromeda turned towards him and held out her hand, he gave a wry smile and shook it. If there were zombies really running around Chicago then at least he knew that civility hadn't fled. "I'm Charlie, nice to meet you Andy," he replied easily. Releasing her hand, he stretched it out towards her animal companion, letting the dog sniff it before he gave an experimental lick. Grinning, he scratched the dog's ears and enjoyed the sound of his tail thumping against the floor. His stomach growled and he blushed.

"Should probably get something to eat," he suggested sheepishly. He gestured for Andy to lead the way to the tables, figuring he would sit with her today instead of Trevor. He needed someone who wasn't going to stuff his mouth with food and then proceded to try and have a conversation.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
((I have a little more time before school starts for me, but for some reason I'm just as busy. And wasn't the name of the boy Thomas a few posts ago? XP))

The boy shook her hand and introduced himself as Charlie. 'Ah, good, so I was right!', Andy thought as Charlie let Rajar sniff his hand, even allowing a few scratches on his head. His tail thumped on the ground, which meant that he already liked this boy - Charlie must have a good heart.

A small stomach growl sounded from Charlie, causing him to grow embarrassed and red. A small chuckle escaped Andromeda's lips as she said, "Sounds like you got your own zombie in your stomach, huh? I agree, let's go get some grub!" She walked her way to the counter and grabbed a full sized muffin this time, figuring this should be enough to last her until lunch. Glancing around slightly, she saw that Charlie was still following her, which made her happy that she might have found a new friend.

Smiling warmly, she took her muffin and led Rajar to an empty table. Brushing away some crumbs left behind, she sat down and made a hand gesture for Rajar to lie down patiently. There were many groups around the table who were whispering about what had transpired on the tv, some louder than others, but she tried to block it out for the time being. No need to get freaked out if there was nothing to worry about in the first place.

Turning to Charlie, she gestured to the table she sat at and said, "There are some free spots here if you want to join me, but you don't have to, no pressure." She glanced around once more and found Chrissy stumbling into the lobby, half awake. Immediately a swarm of people gathered around her and told her what had happened, eyes suddenly wide and fully awake. Shaking her head slightly, knowing that that girl was going to miss something if she never woke up on time, she once again gave her full attention back to Charlie. Pondering for a moment, a light bulb suddenly went off in Andy's mind as she said, "Say, you're from history class, right? I think so, it was either that or science..."
((I have a little more time before school starts for me, but for some reason I'm just as busy. And wasn't the name of the boy Thomas a few posts ago? XP))

The boy shook her hand and introduced himself as Charlie. 'Ah, good, so I was right!', Andy thought as Charlie let Rajar sniff his hand, even allowing a few scratches on his head. His tail thumped on the ground, which meant that he already liked this boy - Charlie must have a good heart.

A small stomach growl sounded from Charlie, causing him to grow embarrassed and red. A small chuckle escaped Andromeda's lips as she said, "Sounds like you got your own zombie in your stomach, huh? I agree, let's go get some grub!" She walked her way to the counter and grabbed a full sized muffin this time, figuring this should be enough to last her until lunch. Glancing around slightly, she saw that Charlie was still following her, which made her happy that she might have found a new friend.

Smiling warmly, she took her muffin and led Rajar to an empty table. Brushing away some crumbs left behind, she sat down and made a hand gesture for Rajar to lie down patiently. There were many groups around the table who were whispering about what had transpired on the tv, some louder than others, but she tried to block it out for the time being. No need to get freaked out if there was nothing to worry about in the first place.

Turning to Charlie, she gestured to the table she sat at and said, "There are some free spots here if you want to join me, but you don't have to, no pressure." She glanced around once more and found Chrissy stumbling into the lobby, half awake. Immediately a swarm of people gathered around her and told her what had happened, eyes suddenly wide and fully awake. Shaking her head slightly, knowing that that girl was going to miss something if she never woke up on time, she once again gave her full attention back to Charlie. Pondering for a moment, a light bulb suddenly went off in Andy's mind as she said, "Say, you're from history class, right? I think so, it was either that or science..."
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
((You know what, it was XD I use a lot of 'T' names for background characters that I sometimes forget which ones I put in which RPs XD ))

Though Andy had only grabbed a muffin, the young man loaded a plate full of eggs, toast, some fruit, bacon, sausage, and then doused it all in syrup. His sisters couldn't understand why he insisted on having syrup with everything at breakfast but he'd always insisted that it made the food better. The fruit was sweeter with it and he definitely had a sweet tooth. After filling a cup of orange juice, Charlie proceeded to follow his new friend(s) to a table. He smiled and nodded at her offer of him joining her and placed his things down.

Straddling the bench, the boy quickly dug into his food, suddenly ravenous. Though he was focused on his food, he didn't miss when another student came into the room and soon had everyone swarming her. He watched as her eyes widened in fear and terror as they explained what she'd missed and Charlie shook his head. It was better than she'd been told this way. Watching the actual news had probably been a lot worse than anything the others would have told her. Hearing Andromeda speaking, he focused back on her, swallowing his food before responding.

"Yeah, history," he said with several nods. "Fourth-hour history with Mr. Anders. Too bad they didn't have zombie wars back in the day, right? Would've helped us out a lot more than Caesar and Napolean right now." He chuckled a little, trying to push the zombie attack out of his mind as he spoke. Maybe bringing that up hadn't been such a good idea...
((You know what, it was XD I use a lot of 'T' names for background characters that I sometimes forget which ones I put in which RPs XD ))

Though Andy had only grabbed a muffin, the young man loaded a plate full of eggs, toast, some fruit, bacon, sausage, and then doused it all in syrup. His sisters couldn't understand why he insisted on having syrup with everything at breakfast but he'd always insisted that it made the food better. The fruit was sweeter with it and he definitely had a sweet tooth. After filling a cup of orange juice, Charlie proceeded to follow his new friend(s) to a table. He smiled and nodded at her offer of him joining her and placed his things down.

Straddling the bench, the boy quickly dug into his food, suddenly ravenous. Though he was focused on his food, he didn't miss when another student came into the room and soon had everyone swarming her. He watched as her eyes widened in fear and terror as they explained what she'd missed and Charlie shook his head. It was better than she'd been told this way. Watching the actual news had probably been a lot worse than anything the others would have told her. Hearing Andromeda speaking, he focused back on her, swallowing his food before responding.

"Yeah, history," he said with several nods. "Fourth-hour history with Mr. Anders. Too bad they didn't have zombie wars back in the day, right? Would've helped us out a lot more than Caesar and Napolean right now." He chuckled a little, trying to push the zombie attack out of his mind as he spoke. Maybe bringing that up hadn't been such a good idea...
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
((It's fine, just thought I'd make sure. X) It's an easy mistake. And sorry for taking so long, for some reason I keep on getting busy when I shouldn't be.))

Secretly happy that Charlie had decided to join her, Andromeda took a big bite out of her muffin, regarding Charlie's rather comically large pile of food with a smile on her face. All of the food items were also drowning in syrup, little lakes forming where the syrup dripped off the food and onto the plate. The boy dug into his food quite quickly, only pausing to watch Chrissy converse with her peers and to respond to Andy.

Gulping down her bite, she nodded and said, "Okay, so I was right! Good, I'm usually pretty okay with remembering who was in my classes. But yeah, I don't think knowing exactly when they lived or what they did each day would help us much in this position. Maybe their strategies would help though? They did win a lot of battles with them." Taking another bite of her muffin, she thought a bit more on the supposed 'zombies'. A zombie virus isn't a thing, right? It's probably just some virus that makes people go insane or hallucinate...too bad the report was stopped before they could hear anything specific, but it seemed that the reporter didn't even really know what to think about it.

She hummed shortly in thought, before deciding to forget about it for now. They would eat breakfast, pack up, and head out before anything bad would happen. Turning her gaze back to the boy, she rested her head on her hand and said, "So, once we are done eating breakfast, we should go get packed up. I feel like we should be leaving a bit earlier since traffic may be heavy because of all the...incidents in the city, but I trust our teachers judgement for the most part."

Her neutral smile then turned into a teasing one as she glanced back to he sticky syrup clinging to every possible inch of his plate. "And speaking of breakfast...want some more bacon with your syrup?"
((It's fine, just thought I'd make sure. X) It's an easy mistake. And sorry for taking so long, for some reason I keep on getting busy when I shouldn't be.))

Secretly happy that Charlie had decided to join her, Andromeda took a big bite out of her muffin, regarding Charlie's rather comically large pile of food with a smile on her face. All of the food items were also drowning in syrup, little lakes forming where the syrup dripped off the food and onto the plate. The boy dug into his food quite quickly, only pausing to watch Chrissy converse with her peers and to respond to Andy.

Gulping down her bite, she nodded and said, "Okay, so I was right! Good, I'm usually pretty okay with remembering who was in my classes. But yeah, I don't think knowing exactly when they lived or what they did each day would help us much in this position. Maybe their strategies would help though? They did win a lot of battles with them." Taking another bite of her muffin, she thought a bit more on the supposed 'zombies'. A zombie virus isn't a thing, right? It's probably just some virus that makes people go insane or hallucinate...too bad the report was stopped before they could hear anything specific, but it seemed that the reporter didn't even really know what to think about it.

She hummed shortly in thought, before deciding to forget about it for now. They would eat breakfast, pack up, and head out before anything bad would happen. Turning her gaze back to the boy, she rested her head on her hand and said, "So, once we are done eating breakfast, we should go get packed up. I feel like we should be leaving a bit earlier since traffic may be heavy because of all the...incidents in the city, but I trust our teachers judgement for the most part."

Her neutral smile then turned into a teasing one as she glanced back to he sticky syrup clinging to every possible inch of his plate. "And speaking of breakfast...want some more bacon with your syrup?"
((Don't worry about it, I was actually gone over the weekend so I wouldn't have responded anyway))

"Yeah, but we don't exactly have an army or anything," Charlie pointed out, gesturing with his sticky fork. He took a gulp of orange juice and another forkful of syrupy eggs, thinking more. Andy had a good point though, they could try and pull some stuff from their history lessons and try to apply them to what was going on now. The only problem was that they'd never learned anything about zombie apocalypses so it would be a little difficult. Realizing that his new friend was speaking again, he paused with another bite halfway to his mouth to respond.

"I'm mostly done packing so I'll probably just end up helping my roommate pack his things. Our room looks like he's been living in it for a month instead of just one day." He let out a laugh and shook his head, finishing off his forkful. Charlie was mostly done with his food now, only had his eggs and bacon to eat now. Hearing Andromeda's comment, he mock glared at her and in an act of defiance, poured even more syrup in his food, making sure that his bacon was now drowning in syrup. He couldn't keep the mock glare on his face for very long though, and it soon cracked as he let loose a laugh.
((Don't worry about it, I was actually gone over the weekend so I wouldn't have responded anyway))

"Yeah, but we don't exactly have an army or anything," Charlie pointed out, gesturing with his sticky fork. He took a gulp of orange juice and another forkful of syrupy eggs, thinking more. Andy had a good point though, they could try and pull some stuff from their history lessons and try to apply them to what was going on now. The only problem was that they'd never learned anything about zombie apocalypses so it would be a little difficult. Realizing that his new friend was speaking again, he paused with another bite halfway to his mouth to respond.

"I'm mostly done packing so I'll probably just end up helping my roommate pack his things. Our room looks like he's been living in it for a month instead of just one day." He let out a laugh and shook his head, finishing off his forkful. Charlie was mostly done with his food now, only had his eggs and bacon to eat now. Hearing Andromeda's comment, he mock glared at her and in an act of defiance, poured even more syrup in his food, making sure that his bacon was now drowning in syrup. He couldn't keep the mock glare on his face for very long though, and it soon cracked as he let loose a laugh.
"Well, maybe science would help us out more here then, huh? It seemed like a virus, right? So maybe if we could remember something from biology it could help us. The only things I remember clearly are about food chains though...", she trailed off as she took another bite of her muffin, almost finished with it. Nodding along with what Charlie was saying, she swallowed her bite and said, "Yeah, me too. Almost all my stuff is in one place, so all I got to do is stuff it in my bag. My roommate...honestly sounds a lot like yours! She has a huge pile of clothes on her bed that she just leaves there. I'll probably be helping her too...heh, sounds like they're meant for each other!" Andromeda grinned after this revelation, before taking in the 'glare' she was getting from Charlie.

Andy's jaw dropped as he answered to her challenge and poured more syrup on his bacon, so much that it seemed like the bacon was now preserved in amber. As soon as Charlie's act cracked and he let out a laugh, Andromeda burst into a laughing fit along with him, covering her face with her hand to try and calm herself down. After a few solid moments of laughter and joy, she quieted down, the occasional giggle coming from her mouth as she looked at his plate. "How are you even going to eat that now?!"
"Well, maybe science would help us out more here then, huh? It seemed like a virus, right? So maybe if we could remember something from biology it could help us. The only things I remember clearly are about food chains though...", she trailed off as she took another bite of her muffin, almost finished with it. Nodding along with what Charlie was saying, she swallowed her bite and said, "Yeah, me too. Almost all my stuff is in one place, so all I got to do is stuff it in my bag. My roommate...honestly sounds a lot like yours! She has a huge pile of clothes on her bed that she just leaves there. I'll probably be helping her too...heh, sounds like they're meant for each other!" Andromeda grinned after this revelation, before taking in the 'glare' she was getting from Charlie.

Andy's jaw dropped as he answered to her challenge and poured more syrup on his bacon, so much that it seemed like the bacon was now preserved in amber. As soon as Charlie's act cracked and he let out a laugh, Andromeda burst into a laughing fit along with him, covering her face with her hand to try and calm herself down. After a few solid moments of laughter and joy, she quieted down, the occasional giggle coming from her mouth as she looked at his plate. "How are you even going to eat that now?!"
((Phew, moving into college and having all those orientations is both exhausting and time-consuming. I've been here a week and today's the first bit of down time I've had XD ))

"Well, that's more than I can remember," Charlie said with a laugh. In response to her question, the boy simply grinned and continued to eat. He finished up his food, making sure that the only thing left was a puddle of syrup on the plate. Setting his fork and spoon down on the table, he wiped his hands on his napkin and finished off his orange juice. Glancing around, he noticed a tray with a couple bins on it filled with other dirty dishes. Standing up, the boy quickly walked over and placed his things there before heading back and sitting in his chair once more.

"So since we're both basically done packing, and I have a feeling neither of us want to help our roommates, do you maybe... maybe you wanna do something together?" he asked quickly. "I mean, like, they have a game room and stuff. So like, we could do something in there... or something." Charlie finished lamely, rubbing the back of his neck and ducking his head.
((Phew, moving into college and having all those orientations is both exhausting and time-consuming. I've been here a week and today's the first bit of down time I've had XD ))

"Well, that's more than I can remember," Charlie said with a laugh. In response to her question, the boy simply grinned and continued to eat. He finished up his food, making sure that the only thing left was a puddle of syrup on the plate. Setting his fork and spoon down on the table, he wiped his hands on his napkin and finished off his orange juice. Glancing around, he noticed a tray with a couple bins on it filled with other dirty dishes. Standing up, the boy quickly walked over and placed his things there before heading back and sitting in his chair once more.

"So since we're both basically done packing, and I have a feeling neither of us want to help our roommates, do you maybe... maybe you wanna do something together?" he asked quickly. "I mean, like, they have a game room and stuff. So like, we could do something in there... or something." Charlie finished lamely, rubbing the back of his neck and ducking his head.
((That's totally okay! I've been very busy with school too, so sorry if I am slow to reply!))

Charlie finished eating his food, only leaving behind a lake of syrup. As he wiped his hands on his napkin, Andy winced slightly - she did not want to know how sticky his hands were after that. He got up and went to go put his dirty dishes away as Andromeda took another bite of her muffin before tossing the rest to Rajar. He perked up instantly and snapped up the treat, licking his lips as he looked up to her for more. "Heh, nope", Andy said to him, patting his head, "No more people food for you! I'll get you some doggie food soon, okay?"

Charlie returned and sat back down, asking if Andy wanted to do something with him, and the game room sounded pretty fun. "Whoa, there's a game room? Cool! Sure, that'd be fun!" Andy grinned and got up, glancing at the clock. "We only have around an hour, maybe an hour and a half if we get there quick enough, but we still would need time to grab our stuff and get to the bus. So...an hour, at most." Andy nodded to him and looked around, searching for a sign or map to lead them to the game room. It should be nearby, right?

"Hmm, hey Charlie?", Andromeda called after looking around a bit, "Do you know where it is? I guess we should try to find a map - I wonder what sort of games will be there!" Rajar wagged his tail at Andy's excitement as she continued to look around.

((Sorry if this isn't good ^^;))
((That's totally okay! I've been very busy with school too, so sorry if I am slow to reply!))

Charlie finished eating his food, only leaving behind a lake of syrup. As he wiped his hands on his napkin, Andy winced slightly - she did not want to know how sticky his hands were after that. He got up and went to go put his dirty dishes away as Andromeda took another bite of her muffin before tossing the rest to Rajar. He perked up instantly and snapped up the treat, licking his lips as he looked up to her for more. "Heh, nope", Andy said to him, patting his head, "No more people food for you! I'll get you some doggie food soon, okay?"

Charlie returned and sat back down, asking if Andy wanted to do something with him, and the game room sounded pretty fun. "Whoa, there's a game room? Cool! Sure, that'd be fun!" Andy grinned and got up, glancing at the clock. "We only have around an hour, maybe an hour and a half if we get there quick enough, but we still would need time to grab our stuff and get to the bus. So...an hour, at most." Andy nodded to him and looked around, searching for a sign or map to lead them to the game room. It should be nearby, right?

"Hmm, hey Charlie?", Andromeda called after looking around a bit, "Do you know where it is? I guess we should try to find a map - I wonder what sort of games will be there!" Rajar wagged his tail at Andy's excitement as she continued to look around.

((Sorry if this isn't good ^^;))
((Don't worry about it, obviously, I'm pretty slow at replying too XD ))

"Oh, that's a good point," he replied, remembering that they would need to get their things packed up and ready to go. "Maybe we should get our stuff together and then head to the game room? That way we've got, like, more time and stuff. The game room is just down this hall and to the left, third door on the right." He gestured down the hallway where a few students were milling about. One student was on the phone and was probably talking to some worried family considering that they looked like they were about to burst into tears at any moment.

"I haven't actually, like, been in the game room or anything, but my roommate said that they've got foosball, ping pong, air hockey, pool, and that there are some tables for just regular board games, like chess or something. So it's probably got a few different options. We can do whatever you want to do, since I'm good with whatever." Charlie felt like he was rambling but he couldn't be sure, and he wasn't going to ask. That would just make him even more embarrassed, whether he was rambling or not.
((Don't worry about it, obviously, I'm pretty slow at replying too XD ))

"Oh, that's a good point," he replied, remembering that they would need to get their things packed up and ready to go. "Maybe we should get our stuff together and then head to the game room? That way we've got, like, more time and stuff. The game room is just down this hall and to the left, third door on the right." He gestured down the hallway where a few students were milling about. One student was on the phone and was probably talking to some worried family considering that they looked like they were about to burst into tears at any moment.

"I haven't actually, like, been in the game room or anything, but my roommate said that they've got foosball, ping pong, air hockey, pool, and that there are some tables for just regular board games, like chess or something. So it's probably got a few different options. We can do whatever you want to do, since I'm good with whatever." Charlie felt like he was rambling but he couldn't be sure, and he wasn't going to ask. That would just make him even more embarrassed, whether he was rambling or not.
1 2 3