Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@xSourGrapesx

I am confused as to why I was mentioned. Is this for Warrior Cats?
@xSourGrapesx

I am confused as to why I was mentioned. Is this for Warrior Cats?
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666: Yes it is, I've tagged everyone who responded in the original post. :)
@Nightwhisper666: Yes it is, I've tagged everyone who responded in the original post. :)
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx

Ah alrighty! I don't remember the original post, can I get a link? Thank you, my memory sucks XD
@xSourGrapesx

Ah alrighty! I don't remember the original post, can I get a link? Thank you, my memory sucks XD
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
@Nightwhispers666: My memory sucks as well lol, here's the original interest check post: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2478606
@Nightwhispers666: My memory sucks as well lol, here's the original interest check post: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2478606
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx [center][b]Username[/b]: @/Justdevon [b]Cat's name:[/b] Saltfur [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 39 moons [b]Description:[/b] Saltfur is much like the rest of the SeaClan cats. Her medium length fur makes it incredibly easy for her to swim. She is lean, and sneakily strong. Her lithe physique makes her look like she's weak, but that is not the case. Her eyes are a golden brown hue, with small flecks or bright yellow near her pupil. Saltfur's fur is stark white, on her back is a long stripe of gray fur. [b]Short description:[/b] A short, lithe she-cat, with white fur. She has patches of gray on her back, head, and tail. Her eyes are golden brown. [b]Personality:[/b] Saltfur is fairly sociable, and prefers to talk to big groups of cats. She can come off as kind of rude, since she is extremely sarcastic and kind of selfish. However, her amiable nature makes it easy for other cats to like her. She almost always has a smile on her face, and loves to make other cats laugh. Saltfur is often times seen joking around near the beach or swimming, as it is her favorite past-time. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] To be determined (will talk to other players). [b]Kits:[/b] None (yet) [b]Family:[/b] To be Determined (Will speak with other players). [b]Backstory:[/b] Saltfur was the only kit in her litter, making her the odd-ball out of the apprentices when she was made one. She didn't have any siblings to make fun of, or to joke around with. She decided that she wanted to be the other apprentices best friend, and so she began to socialize with everyone she could. Now that she's a warrior, not much has changed. She still loves to make new friends, and talk with her old ones. She someday hopes that her parents will have another litter, so she can be the older sister they look up to. [b]Other (optional):[/b] Let me know if I should change anything :) [b]Picture (optional):[/b][img]https://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gray-Norwegian-Forest-Cat.jpg[/img]
@xSourGrapesx
Username: @/Justdevon

Cat's name: Saltfur

Description: Saltfur is much like the rest of the SeaClan cats. Her medium length fur makes it incredibly easy for her to swim. She is lean, and sneakily strong. Her lithe physique makes her look like she's weak, but that is not the case. Her eyes are a golden brown hue, with small flecks or bright yellow near her pupil. Saltfur's fur is stark white, on her back is a long stripe of gray fur.

Short description: A short, lithe she-cat, with white fur. She has patches of gray on her back, head, and tail. Her eyes are golden brown.

Personality: Saltfur is fairly sociable, and prefers to talk to big groups of cats. She can come off as kind of rude, since she is extremely sarcastic and kind of selfish. However, her amiable nature makes it easy for other cats to like her. She almost always has a smile on her face, and loves to make other cats laugh. Saltfur is often times seen joking around near the beach or swimming, as it is her favorite past-time.

Mate/Crush: To be determined (will talk to other players).

Kits: None (yet)

Family: To be Determined (Will speak with other players).

Backstory: Saltfur was the only kit in her litter, making her the odd-ball out of the apprentices when she was made one. She didn't have any siblings to make fun of, or to joke around with. She decided that she wanted to be the other apprentices best friend, and so she began to socialize with everyone she could. Now that she's a warrior, not much has changed. She still loves to make new friends, and talk with her old ones. She someday hopes that her parents will have another litter, so she can be the older sister they look up to.

Other (optional): Let me know if I should change anything :)

Picture (optional):Gray-Norwegian-Forest-Cat.jpg
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
Here is mine!
Username: Aquira
Cat's name: Minnowpaw(then Minnowfrost)
Description: Minnowpaw is a slim pale gray she-cat with darkly green eyes that have gold flecks in them. Her paws are a darker gray than her pelt, as well as her tail and underbelly. She has two scars- one on her cheek from a border skirmish and another on her hind leg from an incident as a kit.
Short description: pale gray she-cat with dark green eyes
Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw): Minnowpaw is spiteful and proud, and she may seem like an antagonist to the usual assumption maker but she's actually got more than that.. when she was a kit, she underwent a lot of trauma, as her parents constantly got into arguments about small things like prey. Because of this, she tries to gain popularity so she feels like she is welcome, and whenever the smallest mistake happens on her part, she'll act extremely vain and not caring to hide her internal guilt. She doesn't want to look weak and have others feel sorry for her because of her parents, as that was what happened when she was a kit and she despised it. So, when she became an apprentice, she decided to take action and has created quite an interesting side of opinions.. although most think she's just another rude, bossy furball.
Mate/Crush: She can have a crush;this would reveal some of her sympathetic feelings.
Kits: N/A but when she becomes a warrior then maybe.
Family: She can have a future mate and as for family, if someone else wanted to create it, then sure.
Backstory: She underwent a lot of trauma as a kit because of her parents blah blah blah repeat stuff.
Other (optional):
Picture (optional):
Here is mine!
Username: Aquira
Cat's name: Minnowpaw(then Minnowfrost)
Description: Minnowpaw is a slim pale gray she-cat with darkly green eyes that have gold flecks in them. Her paws are a darker gray than her pelt, as well as her tail and underbelly. She has two scars- one on her cheek from a border skirmish and another on her hind leg from an incident as a kit.
Short description: pale gray she-cat with dark green eyes
Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw): Minnowpaw is spiteful and proud, and she may seem like an antagonist to the usual assumption maker but she's actually got more than that.. when she was a kit, she underwent a lot of trauma, as her parents constantly got into arguments about small things like prey. Because of this, she tries to gain popularity so she feels like she is welcome, and whenever the smallest mistake happens on her part, she'll act extremely vain and not caring to hide her internal guilt. She doesn't want to look weak and have others feel sorry for her because of her parents, as that was what happened when she was a kit and she despised it. So, when she became an apprentice, she decided to take action and has created quite an interesting side of opinions.. although most think she's just another rude, bossy furball.
Mate/Crush: She can have a crush;this would reveal some of her sympathetic feelings.
Kits: N/A but when she becomes a warrior then maybe.
Family: She can have a future mate and as for family, if someone else wanted to create it, then sure.
Backstory: She underwent a lot of trauma as a kit because of her parents blah blah blah repeat stuff.
Other (optional):
Picture (optional):
CUnQdgy.png
@Justdevon, @Aquira: I've added you both in! :)
Also, @Aquira, would you like Saltfur to be the mentor of Minnowpaw?
@Justdevon, @Aquira: I've added you both in! :)
Also, @Aquira, would you like Saltfur to be the mentor of Minnowpaw?
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx
Yeah, sure!
@xSourGrapesx
Yeah, sure!
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira: Alright, thank you! :)
@Aquira: Alright, thank you! :)
iAOqFOM.png
@Aquira: Are you open to Minnowpaw's brother being Mousepaw?
@Aquira: Are you open to Minnowpaw's brother being Mousepaw?
iAOqFOM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15