Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with: Albatross and Mothpaw (@Pistachiows)

Out of the corner of his eye, he could make out his apprentice swiftly stealing the egg, and nodded in response slightly. The bird was nearly upon him now, jabbing it's talons towards him ferociously. The dark tom evaded each jab, rearing up on his hind legs and and shoving the great bird away, hissing and preparing for the next attack by the bird.

Though, there wasn't another attack as the bird gave him a glare and flew off in the direction of it's now empty nest. The jet black tom shot a smile towards his apprentice, and trotted over to where he hid. "Good job!" he praised, eyeing the large egg hungrily. "We can eat this for now, by the time we are done training the albatross will probably be out fishing. That's one of the best times to snatch the eggs. Those we will bring back for the Clan."

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Silvermist (@Flamestar03)

A grin lit the she-cat's face as she eyed the fish-a large sandy brown cod with darker flecks along it's dorsal fin. She circled around to the other side of the cod, which was swimming towards Silvermist, unaware of her presence. Another smaller cod lingered close to it, feeding on a couple of mussels.

The two fish were completely oblivious to the two cats.

Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with: Albatross and Mothpaw (@Pistachiows)

Out of the corner of his eye, he could make out his apprentice swiftly stealing the egg, and nodded in response slightly. The bird was nearly upon him now, jabbing it's talons towards him ferociously. The dark tom evaded each jab, rearing up on his hind legs and and shoving the great bird away, hissing and preparing for the next attack by the bird.

Though, there wasn't another attack as the bird gave him a glare and flew off in the direction of it's now empty nest. The jet black tom shot a smile towards his apprentice, and trotted over to where he hid. "Good job!" he praised, eyeing the large egg hungrily. "We can eat this for now, by the time we are done training the albatross will probably be out fishing. That's one of the best times to snatch the eggs. Those we will bring back for the Clan."

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Silvermist (@Flamestar03)

A grin lit the she-cat's face as she eyed the fish-a large sandy brown cod with darker flecks along it's dorsal fin. She circled around to the other side of the cod, which was swimming towards Silvermist, unaware of her presence. Another smaller cod lingered close to it, feeding on a couple of mussels.

The two fish were completely oblivious to the two cats.

iAOqFOM.png
Silvermist||Warrior||Hunting||Interacting with Ivybreeze

Silvermist lurched forward, paws outstretched and claws unsheathed as they latched onto the fish. "Don't let the small one get away!", she yowled before going back to wrestling the fish into position, lowering her head and opening her jaws to make the killing move. She let go for a moment, shaking her head as salty water stung her eyes, then, closing her eyes, she snatched the larger fish again and sank her teeth into it, taking the kill.
Silvermist||Warrior||Hunting||Interacting with Ivybreeze

Silvermist lurched forward, paws outstretched and claws unsheathed as they latched onto the fish. "Don't let the small one get away!", she yowled before going back to wrestling the fish into position, lowering her head and opening her jaws to make the killing move. She let go for a moment, shaking her head as salty water stung her eyes, then, closing her eyes, she snatched the larger fish again and sank her teeth into it, taking the kill.
Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Silvermist

As Silvermist lurched forward, Ivybreeze shot forward like a shark, swishing her tail across the sand increase her speed as her forepaws grabbed hold of the cod, pushing it underneath her onto the seafloor, it writhing beneath her. The she-cat sank her teeth into the head off the fish, pummeling her hindlegs at it's thrashing body. After a few moments, the fish stopped thrashing, limp in her grasp as her head broke the surface, cod dangling from her mouth.

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Silvermist

As Silvermist lurched forward, Ivybreeze shot forward like a shark, swishing her tail across the sand increase her speed as her forepaws grabbed hold of the cod, pushing it underneath her onto the seafloor, it writhing beneath her. The she-cat sank her teeth into the head off the fish, pummeling her hindlegs at it's thrashing body. After a few moments, the fish stopped thrashing, limp in her grasp as her head broke the surface, cod dangling from her mouth.

iAOqFOM.png
((I'm so sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out of this rp. Thank you for roleplaying with me.))
((I'm so sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out of this rp. Thank you for roleplaying with me.))
((Sorry for my long absence, (transition from summer to fall was a little bumpy,)) but I’m still around and willing to work with whoever remains))
((Sorry for my long absence, (transition from summer to fall was a little bumpy,)) but I’m still around and willing to work with whoever remains))
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15