Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Mothpaw|Apprentice|7 Moons

Mothpaw blinked as he stepped out of the apprentice den, taking in the light and the figures of cats sitting and interacting around the camp. Once the apprentice had adjusted to the light and had woken up slightly, he sat near the entrance to the warrior den, and gazed around the area, hoping to see where his mentor was. His tail twitched as he smelt the air around him - the sweet scent of familiar clanmates, and the sharp, salty smell of the sea encouraged him to stay awake, which was useful as he hadn't had the best sleep.
Mothpaw|Apprentice|7 Moons

Mothpaw blinked as he stepped out of the apprentice den, taking in the light and the figures of cats sitting and interacting around the camp. Once the apprentice had adjusted to the light and had woken up slightly, he sat near the entrance to the warrior den, and gazed around the area, hoping to see where his mentor was. His tail twitched as he smelt the air around him - the sweet scent of familiar clanmates, and the sharp, salty smell of the sea encouraged him to stay awake, which was useful as he hadn't had the best sleep.
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with: Mothpaw (@Pistachiows)

Darkshadow's green gaze instantly snapped over to where Mothpaw sat, trotting over to his apprentice, "Mornin' sleepyhead," he greeted the young tom, amusement shining in his dark green eyes. The tom had been among the warriors sitting near the fresh-kill pile when his apprentice had finally awoken.

"We will training at the training cliffs today," he meowed, and whisked his tail, flicking it towards the fresh-kill pile, which was empty except for a tuna which was nearly the size of the apprentice. "The sea-birds have returned for nesting as well, so I'd like to show you how to scoop their eggs up," he added, licking his lips. The jet black tom much preferred the egg of the bird over the sea-birds, he didn't care for a mouth of feathers. The sea-bird eggs were considered for the most part a delicacy to the cats, a once every four seasons treat.
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with: Mothpaw (@Pistachiows)

Darkshadow's green gaze instantly snapped over to where Mothpaw sat, trotting over to his apprentice, "Mornin' sleepyhead," he greeted the young tom, amusement shining in his dark green eyes. The tom had been among the warriors sitting near the fresh-kill pile when his apprentice had finally awoken.

"We will training at the training cliffs today," he meowed, and whisked his tail, flicking it towards the fresh-kill pile, which was empty except for a tuna which was nearly the size of the apprentice. "The sea-birds have returned for nesting as well, so I'd like to show you how to scoop their eggs up," he added, licking his lips. The jet black tom much preferred the egg of the bird over the sea-birds, he didn't care for a mouth of feathers. The sea-bird eggs were considered for the most part a delicacy to the cats, a once every four seasons treat.
iAOqFOM.png
Mothpaw|Apprentice|7 Moons|Interacting with Darkshadow

"Ah, Darkshadow!" Mothpaw mewed as he saw Darkshadow approach. He stood up, eager to follow his mentor. After all, climbing cliffs and snatching bird eggs sounded like fun! "Sorry if I overslept," the small tom suddenly realized as he padded towards the warrior, and lowered his head slightly. "I didn't mean to..." He trailed off. "It won't happen again!"
Mothpaw|Apprentice|7 Moons|Interacting with Darkshadow

"Ah, Darkshadow!" Mothpaw mewed as he saw Darkshadow approach. He stood up, eager to follow his mentor. After all, climbing cliffs and snatching bird eggs sounded like fun! "Sorry if I overslept," the small tom suddenly realized as he padded towards the warrior, and lowered his head slightly. "I didn't mean to..." He trailed off. "It won't happen again!"
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with Mothpaw

Darkshadow raised an eye, his expression not the least bit angry with the apprentice for sleeping in, "It'll happen again, I'm sure," he snorted, flicking his black tail against the small tom's shoulder, "I always overslept when I was an apprentice, I'm surprised Shellstar didn't delay my warrior ceremony," he recalled, green eyes gleaming as he padded out of the mouth of the cave and began to scale his way up the cliff, glancing down at the apprentice.

"Shellstar passed away about a season or two before you were born; a feisty she-cat I tell you," he chuckled, hauling himself up the cliff-face expertly. Shellstar had been a rather controversial leader, though she did what had to be done for the Clan whether or not other cats agreed with what she did. "Seaclan wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for her," he added quietly with a grunt as he pulled himself the rest of the way onto the flattened cliff-top.

Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with Mothpaw

Darkshadow raised an eye, his expression not the least bit angry with the apprentice for sleeping in, "It'll happen again, I'm sure," he snorted, flicking his black tail against the small tom's shoulder, "I always overslept when I was an apprentice, I'm surprised Shellstar didn't delay my warrior ceremony," he recalled, green eyes gleaming as he padded out of the mouth of the cave and began to scale his way up the cliff, glancing down at the apprentice.

"Shellstar passed away about a season or two before you were born; a feisty she-cat I tell you," he chuckled, hauling himself up the cliff-face expertly. Shellstar had been a rather controversial leader, though she did what had to be done for the Clan whether or not other cats agreed with what she did. "Seaclan wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for her," he added quietly with a grunt as he pulled himself the rest of the way onto the flattened cliff-top.

iAOqFOM.png
Mothpaw|Apprentice|7 moons|Interacting with Darkshadow

Mothpaw trotted after his mentor, feeling the rough stone beneath his pawpads. It wasn't the first time he felt grateful for having been born with the tough pads of a seaclan cat, even if he hadn't received the thick, waterproof pelt of his parents. He listened with wide-eyed interest as the older tom reminisced about the old leader, staying silent except for the occasional huff or grunt as he traversed the cliffside, desperately trying to keep up with the more experienced cat. When he had finally reached the top, he allowed himself a few seconds to gaze down at the pale sand and violent sea. No matter how many times he had made the climb, he would always feel giddy and proud while standing at the edge of the cliff.

"What did Shellstar do?" He meowed curiously, once he had torn his eyes from the view. The old she-cat had always been a source of intrigue for the young apprentice. Perhaps he had been imagining it, but certain cats seemed hesitant to discuss the late leader. Either way, Mothpaw looked at Darkshadow with a hopeful expression. The young tom had always loved to hear stories of the old cats he had never had the chance to meet, and would always imagine them watching over the clan from starclan afterwards.

Mothpaw trotted after his mentor, feeling the rough stone beneath his pawpads. It wasn't the first time he felt grateful for having been born with the tough pads of a seaclan cat, even if he hadn't received the thick, waterproof pelt of his parents. He listened with wide-eyed interest as the older tom reminisced about the old leader, staying silent except for the occasional huff or grunt as he traversed the cliffside, desperately trying to keep up with the more experienced cat. When he had finally reached the top, he allowed himself a few seconds to gaze down at the pale sand and violent sea. No matter how many times he had made the climb, he would always feel giddy and proud while standing at the edge of the cliff.

"What did Shellstar do?" He meowed curiously, once he had torn his eyes from the view. The old she-cat had always been a source of intrigue for the young apprentice. Perhaps he had been imagining it, but certain cats seemed hesitant to discuss the late leader. Either way, Mothpaw looked at Darkshadow with a hopeful expression. The young tom had always loved to hear stories of the old cats he had never had the chance to meet, and would always imagine them watching over the clan from starclan afterwards.
Silvermist||Warrior||Hunting||Interacting with: Ivybreeze

"Well... I, I mean, Darkshadow seems nice, but so do most of the clan's toms so...", Silvermist stuttered slightly, no cat had really asked her about such things for a long time. "But I do think about names for them when I have nothing else to do!", she smiled as they finally reached their spot. The she-cat shook out her fur, taking in a deep breath of the salty air. "Alright, how should we work this out? I'm pretty good at swimming, if you want to stay near the shore catch birds, just an idea."

Speckledpaw||Medicine cat apprentice||Medicine den||Interacting with: none

Sunlight filtered into the den, gently willing Speckledpaw to wake. The tom stirred, blinking his eyes open and taking in his surroundings. Must have fallen asleep while sorting herbs.. He carefully rolled onto his belly and pushed himself up onto tired legs, pausing to stretch before he padded out of the den.
Silvermist||Warrior||Hunting||Interacting with: Ivybreeze

"Well... I, I mean, Darkshadow seems nice, but so do most of the clan's toms so...", Silvermist stuttered slightly, no cat had really asked her about such things for a long time. "But I do think about names for them when I have nothing else to do!", she smiled as they finally reached their spot. The she-cat shook out her fur, taking in a deep breath of the salty air. "Alright, how should we work this out? I'm pretty good at swimming, if you want to stay near the shore catch birds, just an idea."

Speckledpaw||Medicine cat apprentice||Medicine den||Interacting with: none

Sunlight filtered into the den, gently willing Speckledpaw to wake. The tom stirred, blinking his eyes open and taking in his surroundings. Must have fallen asleep while sorting herbs.. He carefully rolled onto his belly and pushed himself up onto tired legs, pausing to stretch before he padded out of the den.
Darkshadow | Warrior | 32 moons | Interacting with Mothpaw (@Pistachiows)

The tom's dark green eyes sparkled wistfully, "When I was only an apprentice, a cat by the name of Sol arrived to the Clans, speaking stories of Clans far away beyond the mountains around a huge lake, and a Clan in a faraway gorge. He spoke of long and perilous journeys, and.." his eyes suddenly darkened, fear flitting in his gaze. "Just before he had arrived to our Clan, the sun had disappeared..he told us he had made it disappear, and said our ancestors were holding us back, and said he was more powerful than Starclan himself."

He worked his claws into the sandy soil, gazing out at the endless sea, unblinking, "He was very charismatic, he had a way of speaking that even if what he said seemed ridiculous, it didn't seem so when he spoke it. He told us to turn on our ancestors, and convinced half of Clan that we should."

Darkshadow's voice then lowered as he leaned closer to the small tom, "He wanted nothing more than to destroy us from within, to dismantle the warrior code," he was speaking more quickly now, going off on a tangent, "He put it into cats' heads to revolt and kill Shellstar. One day, a cat by the name of Sandtail led the revolt and was determined to kill the leader. It was war within the Clan, though luckily Shellstar put a stop to it and exiled every single cat that had anything to do with it. Sol had disappeared during the fight, of course, and that was the last we'd seen of him."

The tom's dark green eyes sparkled wistfully, "When I was only an apprentice, a cat by the name of Sol arrived to the Clans, speaking stories of Clans far away beyond the mountains around a huge lake, and a Clan in a faraway gorge. He spoke of long and perilous journeys, and.." his eyes suddenly darkened, fear flitting in his gaze. "Just before he had arrived to our Clan, the sun had disappeared..he told us he had made it disappear, and said our ancestors were holding us back, and said he was more powerful than Starclan himself."

He worked his claws into the sandy soil, gazing out at the endless sea, unblinking, "He was very charismatic, he had a way of speaking that even if what he said seemed ridiculous, it didn't seem so when he spoke it. He told us to turn on our ancestors, and convinced half of Clan that we should."

Darkshadow's voice then lowered as he leaned closer to the small tom, "He wanted nothing more than to destroy us from within, to dismantle the warrior code," he was speaking more quickly now, going off on a tangent, "He put it into cats' heads to revolt and kill Shellstar. One day, a cat by the name of Sandtail led the revolt and was determined to kill the leader. It was war within the Clan, though luckily Shellstar put a stop to it and exiled every single cat that had anything to do with it. Sol had disappeared during the fight, of course, and that was the last we'd seen of him."
iAOqFOM.png
Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Silvermist (@Flamestar03)

Ivybreeze grinned, picturing the handsome long-legged black tom, "He is a very attractive cat, " she admitted, flashing the she-cat a mischievous look, poking her shoulder with her paw, "I think you should share tongues with him sometime," her toothy grin was then replaced with a determined look as her gaze snapped the sea. The sea was calm, and she couldn't spot any birds fishing among the water, only seeing a large fish break the water further out to sea. "I don't see any birds out here right now, so perhaps we could team up to catch a big fish?" she suggested, raising an eye.

Ivybreeze | Warrior | 15 moons | Interacting with Silvermist (@Flamestar03)

Ivybreeze grinned, picturing the handsome long-legged black tom, "He is a very attractive cat, " she admitted, flashing the she-cat a mischievous look, poking her shoulder with her paw, "I think you should share tongues with him sometime," her toothy grin was then replaced with a determined look as her gaze snapped the sea. The sea was calm, and she couldn't spot any birds fishing among the water, only seeing a large fish break the water further out to sea. "I don't see any birds out here right now, so perhaps we could team up to catch a big fish?" she suggested, raising an eye.

iAOqFOM.png

The small apprentice gazed into his mentor's eyes as he spoke of the revolt and the evil outsider. It almost sounded like a story meant to scare kits, but from the fearful and tense expression in the dark tom's eyes, Mothpaw knew it had truly happened. He couldn't quite keep the fur on his spine from standing up slightly; the very idea of the clan he had grown up in ripping itself apart from the inside was terrifying. A traveller had caused all of this?

"W-why did he do that?" The small tom mewed quietly. "Why would he come here just to hurt the clan? And how did he hide the sun?" The more he thought about it, the more questions he had. "...would Sandtail and the other cats have still betrayed the clan if that cat hadn't come?"

The small apprentice gazed into his mentor's eyes as he spoke of the revolt and the evil outsider. It almost sounded like a story meant to scare kits, but from the fearful and tense expression in the dark tom's eyes, Mothpaw knew it had truly happened. He couldn't quite keep the fur on his spine from standing up slightly; the very idea of the clan he had grown up in ripping itself apart from the inside was terrifying. A traveller had caused all of this?

"W-why did he do that?" The small tom mewed quietly. "Why would he come here just to hurt the clan? And how did he hide the sun?" The more he thought about it, the more questions he had. "...would Sandtail and the other cats have still betrayed the clan if that cat hadn't come?"

Darkshadow shook his head in response to the young apprentice's question, his fur on end as he thought of the evil loner, "We..assume he had some sort of hatred towards the Clans. I just hope he didn't destroy the other Clans he had visited," he meowed grimly, snapping his gaze back from the sea to the apprentice, "If he ever comes back, he should know that he will be attacked immediately."

The dark tom shook out his fur, flicking his near the central of the training cliffs, "We should get back to training," he changed the subject, an unreadable expression on his face. Surely the calico tom wouldn't come back?

Darkshadow shook his head in response to the young apprentice's question, his fur on end as he thought of the evil loner, "We..assume he had some sort of hatred towards the Clans. I just hope he didn't destroy the other Clans he had visited," he meowed grimly, snapping his gaze back from the sea to the apprentice, "If he ever comes back, he should know that he will be attacked immediately."

The dark tom shook out his fur, flicking his near the central of the training cliffs, "We should get back to training," he changed the subject, an unreadable expression on his face. Surely the calico tom wouldn't come back?
iAOqFOM.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15