Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Whole Lot Of Color (Splatoon X-Over)
1 2 3 4 5
[s]and now i have to admin 2 rps. why didn't you stop me[/s] THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED TO BE PINGED (will remove later) @ThePhantomWolf @CrystalCatStudio @suesue (this is the OOC. heck the title limit) Hey! Welcome to Inkopolis Square, the new social hub of Inkopolis! The main attraction is, of course, [b]Deca Tower[/b], where kids and squids alike can participate in Turf Wars and Ranked Battles. [s]Not sure why you'd want to participate in ranked, it's a saltfest.[/s] You can meet many friendly Inklings [i]and[/i] Octolings here, such as; [code] Name: Age (at least 14): Gender: Species (inkling or octoling): Voice claim (really, just put anything. you don't have to put the voice clips): Appearance (kid): Squid Appearance (optional): Favorite/Main weapon?: Other:[/code] And then there's- wait, who are those guys? Haven't seen them around, they must be new. But they look odd. I wonder... [code] Name: Age (at least 14): Gender: Species (inkling or octoling): Voice claim (really, just put anything. you don't have to put the voice clips): Original Universe: Powers in original universe (please heavily nerf them): Appearance (kid): Squid Appearance (optional): Starting Weapon (please no dynamo rollers, they kinda suck anyway): Other:[/code] And we [i]do[/i] have rules here, y'know. Without em, what would this place be? [b]RULES[/b] [b]1.[/b] FR forum rules, yadda yadda yadda. You did read the forum rules, right? [b]2.[/b] No; [indent][i]Autoing/bunnying:[/i] Controlling someone else's character, or assuming something about them and claiming it as fact. [i]Godmodding:[/i] Self explanatory. Doing something that only gods can do. [i]Mary Sues/Gary Stus:[/i] Also self explanatory. Absolutely perfect, flawless characters who could kill Octavio by existing near him. [s]#stopOctavioabuse[/s][/indent] [b]3.[/b] Yes you can put multiple voice claims. Please use the enter key though. [b]4.[/b] Please no AUs, UNLESS it changes alignment or if the character is alive or dead. [b]5.[/b] Nerf original abilities. That being said, they will ONLY be regained after set time periods. [b]6.[/b] Ripped from Shattered Memories; [indent][i]Canon characters can be claimed for three days before their form is made. Once the time runs out before you make that form, that canon character is up for grabs again.[/i][/indent] And for convenience, here are just a few of the people that you'll meet in Inkopolis. Just so you don't mix anyone up, kay? [u][b]Canon[/b][/u] Teardrop (Bluebirdi3) [u][b]OC[/b][/u] [u][b]Native[/b][/u] Melodi (Bluebirdi3) Mir (Bluebirdi3)
and now i have to admin 2 rps. why didn't you stop me
THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED TO BE PINGED (will remove later)
@ThePhantomWolf
@CrystalCatStudio
@suesue

(this is the OOC. heck the title limit)

Hey! Welcome to Inkopolis Square, the new social hub of Inkopolis!
The main attraction is, of course, Deca Tower, where kids and squids alike can participate in Turf Wars and Ranked Battles. Not sure why you'd want to participate in ranked, it's a saltfest.
You can meet many friendly Inklings and Octolings here, such as;
Code:
Name: Age (at least 14): Gender: Species (inkling or octoling): Voice claim (really, just put anything. you don't have to put the voice clips): Appearance (kid): Squid Appearance (optional): Favorite/Main weapon?: Other:

And then there's- wait, who are those guys? Haven't seen them around, they must be new. But they look odd. I wonder...
Code:
Name: Age (at least 14): Gender: Species (inkling or octoling): Voice claim (really, just put anything. you don't have to put the voice clips): Original Universe: Powers in original universe (please heavily nerf them): Appearance (kid): Squid Appearance (optional): Starting Weapon (please no dynamo rollers, they kinda suck anyway): Other:

And we do have rules here, y'know. Without em, what would this place be?

RULES
1. FR forum rules, yadda yadda yadda. You did read the forum rules, right?
2. No;
Autoing/bunnying: Controlling someone else's character, or assuming something about them and claiming it as fact.
Godmodding: Self explanatory. Doing something that only gods can do.
Mary Sues/Gary Stus: Also self explanatory. Absolutely perfect, flawless characters who could kill Octavio by existing near him. #stopOctavioabuse
3. Yes you can put multiple voice claims. Please use the enter key though.
4. Please no AUs, UNLESS it changes alignment or if the character is alive or dead.
5. Nerf original abilities. That being said, they will ONLY be regained after set time periods.
6. Ripped from Shattered Memories;
Canon characters can be claimed for three days before their form is made. Once the time runs out before you make that form, that canon character is up for grabs again.

And for convenience, here are just a few of the people that you'll meet in Inkopolis. Just so you don't mix anyone up, kay?

Canon
Teardrop (Bluebirdi3)

OC

Native
Melodi (Bluebirdi3)
Mir (Bluebirdi3)
Whelp can’t use ash due to the fact He’s still 10 XD

I want to slide Frisk Chara and Asriel in here but they too young I think.

Toriel and Asgore maybe.

Whelp can’t use ash due to the fact He’s still 10 XD

I want to slide Frisk Chara and Asriel in here but they too young I think.

Toriel and Asgore maybe.

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Should Aether be a woomy?

A) Heck yeah
B) Heck yeah
C) Heck yeah
D) Heck yeah
Should Aether be a woomy?

A) Heck yeah
B) Heck yeah
C) Heck yeah
D) Heck yeah
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
yeah sure
also should i abbreviate the title in the ic thread?
yeah sure
also should i abbreviate the title in the ic thread?
Yeh
Yeh
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Ika: *walks in with her Rapid Blaster*
Ika: *walks in with her Rapid Blaster*
boomp
boomp
hek
hek
bump
bump
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/859/image.jpg[/img]
image.jpg
1 2 3 4 5