Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
That's on Imgur! xP
That's on Imgur! xP
JuLj1bJ.gif
A few hours latter I woke up it was the middle of the night. I left my room and left my room card on the front desk. I walked outside I felt for my powers and found them I felt like folding space but I wanted to save my magical energy I paced across the town and I started to jog just before sunrise I ran into a building it have single window I peaked in Hmmmm there seems to be someone sleeping in a fort.
I was a a Little exhausted but I knew this was one of my shorter runs Benefits of having a family of assassins harsh long runs.
I drew my pistol again ((As I said it was harrrrrd getting into the hotel.))
I loaded and attached a silencer. I love silencers I saw him move a bit then I attached the gun to my belt and walked back the way I came. I knew it would be a while if I walked I could make it a step if I wanted. I sighed inwardsly A long walk to nowhere but somewhere I really need to stop with the gun but habitats are hard to break even harder is they are bad.
A few hours latter I woke up it was the middle of the night. I left my room and left my room card on the front desk. I walked outside I felt for my powers and found them I felt like folding space but I wanted to save my magical energy I paced across the town and I started to jog just before sunrise I ran into a building it have single window I peaked in Hmmmm there seems to be someone sleeping in a fort.
I was a a Little exhausted but I knew this was one of my shorter runs Benefits of having a family of assassins harsh long runs.
I drew my pistol again ((As I said it was harrrrrd getting into the hotel.))
I loaded and attached a silencer. I love silencers I saw him move a bit then I attached the gun to my belt and walked back the way I came. I knew it would be a while if I walked I could make it a step if I wanted. I sighed inwardsly A long walk to nowhere but somewhere I really need to stop with the gun but habitats are hard to break even harder is they are bad.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
((what a handsome lad!!! is that art yours? its really good!))
((what a handsome lad!!! is that art yours? its really good!))
b2Gf1dR.png
((XD Thank you! But this image is from an App I recently got, and it helped me make that character a bit of a reality!! <3 It's called Live Portait Maker Male. And there is one for girls! The art ain't mine, but the idea of the look is! And I just LOVE the way he looks! OML! *Drools*
((XD Thank you! But this image is from an App I recently got, and it helped me make that character a bit of a reality!! <3 It's called Live Portait Maker Male. And there is one for girls! The art ain't mine, but the idea of the look is! And I just LOVE the way he looks! OML! *Drools*
JuLj1bJ.gif
(( @TruthandLies I'm a little confused by your post. If I'm reading it right, your character is outside of Lucas' fortress, looking in through the window at Echo?

Also, it might be better if you specified actual characters in the future? Rather than saying "a person" or "a building." I understand your character might not know who they are, but it helps clarify things for the rest of us! For instance, I didn't realize that was aimed at me until you pinged me. Just friendly advice!

I also really doubt there's only one window in the whole place, but we can certainly just say your character happened upon the one to the room Echo's in, for the sake of roleplay!

And actually, one last question--does your character always point guns at strangers through windows? Because it seems a little... unprovoked.))
(( @TruthandLies I'm a little confused by your post. If I'm reading it right, your character is outside of Lucas' fortress, looking in through the window at Echo?

Also, it might be better if you specified actual characters in the future? Rather than saying "a person" or "a building." I understand your character might not know who they are, but it helps clarify things for the rest of us! For instance, I didn't realize that was aimed at me until you pinged me. Just friendly advice!

I also really doubt there's only one window in the whole place, but we can certainly just say your character happened upon the one to the room Echo's in, for the sake of roleplay!

And actually, one last question--does your character always point guns at strangers through windows? Because it seems a little... unprovoked.))
b2Gf1dR.png
((@takua he is not pointing at you and sry about the confusion. changing post.
((@takua he is not pointing at you and sry about the confusion. changing post.
The guard smiled slightly at Echo as he ranted. Then she remembered her task. "I wish, but Lucas told me to fetch you." She led Echo back to Lucas's office and resumed her spot by the door.

Lucas nodded at Kii, waiting for Echo. He strode over to his desk, looking through papers. All of his previous ideas had failed. He thought about the life or death situation. Lucas knew he couln't do that right away or she would choose death. First they needed something she care about.

The guard smiled slightly at Echo as he ranted. Then she remembered her task. "I wish, but Lucas told me to fetch you." She led Echo back to Lucas's office and resumed her spot by the door.

Lucas nodded at Kii, waiting for Echo. He strode over to his desk, looking through papers. All of his previous ideas had failed. He thought about the life or death situation. Lucas knew he couln't do that right away or she would choose death. First they needed something she care about.

VAAnkLY.png
Echo followed her through the hallways. He wasn't quiet by any means, but his chatter was probably so inane and one-sided that I'm not even going to type it out. And then they were there. He paused outside the door.

"If I perish here," he began, hand on the doorknob. "By which I mean I'm not out in like 30 minutes, Fort Echo is yours. Take good care of it." He went in without waiting for a response. Shutting the door behind him, he tilted his head at Lucas. "You called?"
Echo followed her through the hallways. He wasn't quiet by any means, but his chatter was probably so inane and one-sided that I'm not even going to type it out. And then they were there. He paused outside the door.

"If I perish here," he began, hand on the doorknob. "By which I mean I'm not out in like 30 minutes, Fort Echo is yours. Take good care of it." He went in without waiting for a response. Shutting the door behind him, he tilted his head at Lucas. "You called?"
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii stiffened when Echo came in, his lip twitching from the appearance of Echo. But, you know, Kii stayed silent and listened.
Kii stiffened when Echo came in, his lip twitching from the appearance of Echo. But, you know, Kii stayed silent and listened.
JuLj1bJ.gif
A long walk to no where huh just like my powers endless.
I sighed Ahould I try for a job with Lucas? He betrayed us but allways take the opportunity.[Then I could compare after all I could probably allways escape one way or another. I rembered what I said to John It has been long enough with a sigh I turned back this time I folded space.
I went back to what I believed to be Lucas’ stronghold and knocked on the building were a camera was. I smiled but they never reatched my eyes. With sign language I said Remember me? Are you hiring? I might be interested.
A long walk to no where huh just like my powers endless.
I sighed Ahould I try for a job with Lucas? He betrayed us but allways take the opportunity.[Then I could compare after all I could probably allways escape one way or another. I rembered what I said to John It has been long enough with a sigh I turned back this time I folded space.
I went back to what I believed to be Lucas’ stronghold and knocked on the building were a camera was. I smiled but they never reatched my eyes. With sign language I said Remember me? Are you hiring? I might be interested.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13