Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
“You must be wondering why this is happening?” I whispered “I must admit when i was stampeded by the police officers 5 years ago I felt the same confusion they even put it in the news like it was a achievement it was a setup by Lucas I am going to join you maybe I will not but I will not join Lucas.” I walked away then I opened my realm it faded as the real landscape fell around us. I was already planning The best way to defend against Lucas and his ability which he was foolish enough to reveal during his time as a Assassin is to send him somewhere endless making his fire unable to rematch me. The girl can step though folded space to make a mile a step.
I nodded to myself Trust no one
I stepped away folding space making a mike a step.
“You must be wondering why this is happening?” I whispered “I must admit when i was stampeded by the police officers 5 years ago I felt the same confusion they even put it in the news like it was a achievement it was a setup by Lucas I am going to join you maybe I will not but I will not join Lucas.” I walked away then I opened my realm it faded as the real landscape fell around us. I was already planning The best way to defend against Lucas and his ability which he was foolish enough to reveal during his time as a Assassin is to send him somewhere endless making his fire unable to rematch me. The girl can step though folded space to make a mile a step.
I nodded to myself Trust no one
I stepped away folding space making a mike a step.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
"Yes sir," Emma said softly. She looked at the chains on her wrists wishing they would come off. She tugged gently again before just giving up. She sighed and just sat there bored.

The guard roamed around looking for Echo. She checked his room and couldn't find him. After a while, the guard found him in the library inside a fort. "Echo?" she asked.

John gasped softly as the landscape returned back to normal. He ran back to camp to tell people about Yassen. Hopefully he would join them. They could definitely use the help.

((Layla789, I thought I messaged you))
"Yes sir," Emma said softly. She looked at the chains on her wrists wishing they would come off. She tugged gently again before just giving up. She sighed and just sat there bored.

The guard roamed around looking for Echo. She checked his room and couldn't find him. After a while, the guard found him in the library inside a fort. "Echo?" she asked.

John gasped softly as the landscape returned back to normal. He ran back to camp to tell people about Yassen. Hopefully he would join them. They could definitely use the help.

((Layla789, I thought I messaged you))
VAAnkLY.png
I walked to the hotel and rented a room (Was not as easy as I have I have no id and I am 15) Finally I walked to my room on the first floor I could excape out the window unseen if someone came for me uisng the hakkway it was a cheap room so no one thought I was rich (I AM RICH MONEY MONEY MONEY.)

With a sigh I went to sleep on the bed.
I walked to the hotel and rented a room (Was not as easy as I have I have no id and I am 15) Finally I walked to my room on the first floor I could excape out the window unseen if someone came for me uisng the hakkway it was a cheap room so no one thought I was rich (I AM RICH MONEY MONEY MONEY.)

With a sigh I went to sleep on the bed.
Echo pokes his head out of the fort. "That is I. What is up, my fellow henchman pal? Come to join Fort Echo? There's room for two. It's a fortress within a fortress, our second line of defense against the protagonists soon to assail our doors." He leans forward, head resting on his hands, whispering the word like a secret-- "Fortressception."
Echo pokes his head out of the fort. "That is I. What is up, my fellow henchman pal? Come to join Fort Echo? There's room for two. It's a fortress within a fortress, our second line of defense against the protagonists soon to assail our doors." He leans forward, head resting on his hands, whispering the word like a secret-- "Fortressception."
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii turned to see Emma in clothes that didn't suit her.

"I'm glad you changed Emma," Kii quietly took the dirty and, probably, bloody clothes.

"But quickly change soon," Kii whispered as he tilted his head, as if to check the dirt got on his suit. Then, Kii left calmly and ordered a servant to take out the clothes, and went to go back to Luca.

Before walking into the room, Kii once more looked himself over then walked into where Luca's was.

"I've done the chore," Kii once more tensed and stood up right. Eyes closed to ease any tension.
Kii turned to see Emma in clothes that didn't suit her.

"I'm glad you changed Emma," Kii quietly took the dirty and, probably, bloody clothes.

"But quickly change soon," Kii whispered as he tilted his head, as if to check the dirt got on his suit. Then, Kii left calmly and ordered a servant to take out the clothes, and went to go back to Luca.

Before walking into the room, Kii once more looked himself over then walked into where Luca's was.

"I've done the chore," Kii once more tensed and stood up right. Eyes closed to ease any tension.
JuLj1bJ.gif
I don't know if this will work...

You guys wanna see what Kii looks like?
I don't know if this will work...

You guys wanna see what Kii looks like?
JuLj1bJ.gif
((its askin me to request permission :,( i want to see what kii looks like
you could try using imgur? it's what i use for hosting images + its free. p sure you dont even need an account))
((its askin me to request permission :,( i want to see what kii looks like
you could try using imgur? it's what i use for hosting images + its free. p sure you dont even need an account))
b2Gf1dR.png
(Nice pillow fort lol it must be more comfortable then a cheap hotel.))
(Nice pillow fort lol it must be more comfortable then a cheap hotel.))
awe, okay! It's just that the Pic is on google thingy... xD
awe, okay! It's just that the Pic is on google thingy... xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
Here!
Here!
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13