Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Name: Ebony Beatrix

Looks: She has long hair going slightly past her waist. She also usually ends up dying her hair white, but her natural hair color is brown. She has blue eyes. She is of normal height for her age. She usually wears a gray sweater with blue ripped jeans.

Magic Type: Ice

Powers: She can turn the rain into small ice spikes which can injure others on some rare occasions. Though, she can't do it when tired or hurt. She can also withstand low temperatures and not get affected by it.

Weapon(s): Her fists.

Alliance: N/A, Neutral. She can only get bribed into doing tasks.

History: Her parents didn't expect to have her, so they weren't very prepared for her. They ended up moving away without her when she was thirteen, leaving her on her own. Confused, she started questioning what she did wrong to make her parents leave her alone. She usually tried shoplifting for food, failing every time. She eventually learned how to set up a camp and now lives in a small tent.

Other: She is usually very quiet and uncooperative, and only responds when forced to.
Name: Ebony Beatrix

Looks: She has long hair going slightly past her waist. She also usually ends up dying her hair white, but her natural hair color is brown. She has blue eyes. She is of normal height for her age. She usually wears a gray sweater with blue ripped jeans.

Magic Type: Ice

Powers: She can turn the rain into small ice spikes which can injure others on some rare occasions. Though, she can't do it when tired or hurt. She can also withstand low temperatures and not get affected by it.

Weapon(s): Her fists.

Alliance: N/A, Neutral. She can only get bribed into doing tasks.

History: Her parents didn't expect to have her, so they weren't very prepared for her. They ended up moving away without her when she was thirteen, leaving her on her own. Confused, she started questioning what she did wrong to make her parents leave her alone. She usually tried shoplifting for food, failing every time. She eventually learned how to set up a camp and now lives in a small tent.

Other: She is usually very quiet and uncooperative, and only responds when forced to.
@RockyDrago Yeah, he is flower boy ;w;
@RockyDrago Yeah, he is flower boy ;w;
JuLj1bJ.gif
is everybody ok with starting?? (p.s. I messaged you if I said you were not able to join)
is everybody ok with starting?? (p.s. I messaged you if I said you were not able to join)
VAAnkLY.png
@Pearlcatcher101

When will this rp start?
@Pearlcatcher101

When will this rp start?
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
i'm ready to start! :>
i'm ready to start! :>
b2Gf1dR.png
I would say you can use them as much as needed, and that is for everyone. I would hope that the weapons are used first though.

Johnathan walked around the makeshift camp, looking for anyone who needed help. He had his hand in his pocket and his head down, as he looked through his bangs. His sword was strapped to his hip and he fidgeted with his dagger. It being around noon, he hoped to find someone to help.

Lucas walked around his office, both guns currently on his desk. They were close enough to reach if need be. He tried to think of another way to try to get Emma's powers to show through. He was, however, starting to doubt that she even had powers. Right now, she was passed out down in his dungeon.
I would say you can use them as much as needed, and that is for everyone. I would hope that the weapons are used first though.

Johnathan walked around the makeshift camp, looking for anyone who needed help. He had his hand in his pocket and his head down, as he looked through his bangs. His sword was strapped to his hip and he fidgeted with his dagger. It being around noon, he hoped to find someone to help.

Lucas walked around his office, both guns currently on his desk. They were close enough to reach if need be. He tried to think of another way to try to get Emma's powers to show through. He was, however, starting to doubt that she even had powers. Right now, she was passed out down in his dungeon.
VAAnkLY.png
I walked though the camp unseen an un-noticed then I saw him. So this is John the "Hero" (Italics are thoughts.)) Then I walked silently behind him un-noticed. Loading my gun and attaching a silencer The good days when I was an assassin.
I walked though the camp unseen an un-noticed then I saw him. So this is John the "Hero" (Italics are thoughts.)) Then I walked silently behind him un-noticed. Loading my gun and attaching a silencer The good days when I was an assassin.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
Kii stood by the exit door, up straight and alert, Kii awaited any command that was to be done. He silently listened to any movement Lucas made, because making eye contact could always lead to terrible moments.

Right now, Kii full on wore a black suit with no tie. His Handle inside his coat pocket, as his Pistol is on his side. No matter the lives of others, his mission now was to always keep Lucas safe.

But Kii had no idea how to call Lucas, so he just thought Sir Lucas is good.
Kii stood by the exit door, up straight and alert, Kii awaited any command that was to be done. He silently listened to any movement Lucas made, because making eye contact could always lead to terrible moments.

Right now, Kii full on wore a black suit with no tie. His Handle inside his coat pocket, as his Pistol is on his side. No matter the lives of others, his mission now was to always keep Lucas safe.

But Kii had no idea how to call Lucas, so he just thought Sir Lucas is good.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Echo was putting the finishing touches on a mildly impressive card house, somewhere in Lucas' base. He had his face screwed up with concentration, tongue poking out just slightly as he lowered another card onto the stack. The whole thing was maybe 3 layers tall, 4 little triangles across at the bottom. He let out a sigh of relief when it didn't come toppling down, only to fall to his own hubris as he leaned back and the cards went flying.

He cursed under his breath, shuffling the cards into a pile before thunking his head against the table. "I'm booooored," he announced, drawing out the word. He paused for a moment, as if waiting for a response from the empty room, before getting up.

"I've had enough of single player Go Fish," he mumbled. "Time to find an actual human to bother." And then he left the room, leaving his cards in a messy pile on the table in favor of making his way towards Lucas' office.
Echo was putting the finishing touches on a mildly impressive card house, somewhere in Lucas' base. He had his face screwed up with concentration, tongue poking out just slightly as he lowered another card onto the stack. The whole thing was maybe 3 layers tall, 4 little triangles across at the bottom. He let out a sigh of relief when it didn't come toppling down, only to fall to his own hubris as he leaned back and the cards went flying.

He cursed under his breath, shuffling the cards into a pile before thunking his head against the table. "I'm booooored," he announced, drawing out the word. He paused for a moment, as if waiting for a response from the empty room, before getting up.

"I've had enough of single player Go Fish," he mumbled. "Time to find an actual human to bother." And then he left the room, leaving his cards in a messy pile on the table in favor of making his way towards Lucas' office.
b2Gf1dR.png
John decided to just give up trying to find someone to help. Instead, he went to a secluded part of the forest where he could train without hurting anyone. He pulled out his sword and started practicing a new disarming technique.

"Kii," Lucas addressed his bodyguard. Lucas stopped moving and stared straight at him waiting for a response of some kind.
John decided to just give up trying to find someone to help. Instead, he went to a secluded part of the forest where he could train without hurting anyone. He pulled out his sword and started practicing a new disarming technique.

"Kii," Lucas addressed his bodyguard. Lucas stopped moving and stared straight at him waiting for a response of some kind.
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13