Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 253 254
Julia gulps. "If i start acting differently please help. The one isn't herself... she basically obeys everything told. More so than before." Julia says. She hands the drawing over. "Should we start going? We can talk more as we walk."
Julia gulps. "If i start acting differently please help. The one isn't herself... she basically obeys everything told. More so than before." Julia says. She hands the drawing over. "Should we start going? We can talk more as we walk."
Lisa smiles a little. "I can certainly do my best, but no promises. I don't know how exactly to reverse a brainwashing, but it is definitely something that i can look up in work." As she's handed the paper back, she folds it and puts it in her pocket, nodding. "Let's. Come on, sometimes fresh air can help provide a focus point." Even though she is talking, the brunette still puts the cash down on the table to cover their bill.
Lisa smiles a little. "I can certainly do my best, but no promises. I don't know how exactly to reverse a brainwashing, but it is definitely something that i can look up in work." As she's handed the paper back, she folds it and puts it in her pocket, nodding. "Let's. Come on, sometimes fresh air can help provide a focus point." Even though she is talking, the brunette still puts the cash down on the table to cover their bill.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia nods. "Thanks. Oh wow look at the time..." She says. "Any other theories you can think of?" She asks as she stood up and paid for her coffee. Julia hoping that she was only imagining things and that the diner wasn't actually some kind of brainwashing facility...
Julia nods. "Thanks. Oh wow look at the time..." She says. "Any other theories you can think of?" She asks as she stood up and paid for her coffee. Julia hoping that she was only imagining things and that the diner wasn't actually some kind of brainwashing facility...
"I have tonnes of conspiracy theories." Lisa replies softly. "Its only that most of them either don't make sense, they're related to things that happen in other countries or even that they're things that haven't been allowed to get shown in the news."
"I have tonnes of conspiracy theories." Lisa replies softly. "Its only that most of them either don't make sense, they're related to things that happen in other countries or even that they're things that haven't been allowed to get shown in the news."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"What about local? Feel free to tell me what you can and want." Julia says smiling as they walk. She looking around town as they do.
"What about local? Feel free to tell me what you can and want." Julia says smiling as they walk. She looking around town as they do.
Lisa smiles and nods a little as they walk. "I only have a few for the local area, to be honest. None of them are very interesting."
Lisa smiles and nods a little as they walk. "I only have a few for the local area, to be honest. None of them are very interesting."

FR +8 hours.

"Go ahead maybe i find them interesting "
"Go ahead maybe i find them interesting "
"It's only that the local bookstore is owned by a demon and that she's sometimes willing to swap a soul for a book if you ask in the correct way."
"It's only that the local bookstore is owned by a demon and that she's sometimes willing to swap a soul for a book if you ask in the correct way."

FR +8 hours.

" What happens after that?"
" What happens after that?"
"Whatever the demon wants." Lisa shrugs a little. "Once in possession of someone's soul, she can make him or her do whatever she wants. They have no real way to stop her."
"Whatever the demon wants." Lisa shrugs a little. "Once in possession of someone's soul, she can make him or her do whatever she wants. They have no real way to stop her."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 253 254