Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 253 254
"Hmm... let's not make a fool of yourself. But how would you replace me?" She asks. Julia trying to figure out how lisa would replace her when they looked very different from each other. She looking at her friend. Why would she do this for her?
"Hmm... let's not make a fool of yourself. But how would you replace me?" She asks. Julia trying to figure out how lisa would replace her when they looked very different from each other. She looking at her friend. Why would she do this for her?
"I'd just use a combination of stage makeup and whatever else I had to to turn myself into your doppleganger." Lisa answers calmly. "We're roughly the same size and build, so it's just the individual aspects of the physical appearance that has to be changed."
"I'd just use a combination of stage makeup and whatever else I had to to turn myself into your doppleganger." Lisa answers calmly. "We're roughly the same size and build, so it's just the individual aspects of the physical appearance that has to be changed."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Really? My doppelganger? Should I do anything for you?" She asks. She looks at Lisa. "Shall i help you?" She asks. "To be me?"
"Really? My doppelganger? Should I do anything for you?" She asks. She looks at Lisa. "Shall i help you?" She asks. "To be me?"
Lisa nods in response. "Yes, I'll become your doppleganger for the afternoon. Aside from your help making sure I look exactly like you, I need to quickly learn your work habits, so think we can walk and talk that one?" She responds, referring to the fact that they'd stopped walking.
Lisa nods in response. "Yes, I'll become your doppleganger for the afternoon. Aside from your help making sure I look exactly like you, I need to quickly learn your work habits, so think we can walk and talk that one?" She responds, referring to the fact that they'd stopped walking.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Oh yeah. It's easy. I just take orders and after that i take it to the kitchen. But the entire time i usually am quiet. Nothing too strange. Just quietly doing my job really." She says.
"Oh yeah. It's easy. I just take orders and after that i take it to the kitchen. But the entire time i usually am quiet. Nothing too strange. Just quietly doing my job really." She says.
"General bodylanguage?" Lisa asks with a smile. She needs the body language cues so that she can imitate them to fool all of Julie's coworkers into thinking that she's her.
"General bodylanguage?" Lisa asks with a smile. She needs the body language cues so that she can imitate them to fool all of Julie's coworkers into thinking that she's her.

FR +8 hours.

Julia wasn't sure what she meant. She looking at herself before thinking and answering. "I fiddle with my fingers when bored and put my hands behind my back when doing nothing."
Julia wasn't sure what she meant. She looking at herself before thinking and answering. "I fiddle with my fingers when bored and put my hands behind my back when doing nothing."
"Do you smile as you take orders, and do you ever take the orders back to the tables from the kitchen once they're ready?" Lisa asks her. It's all little stuff. Easy to copy. For that, she is extremely grateful.
"Do you smile as you take orders, and do you ever take the orders back to the tables from the kitchen once they're ready?" Lisa asks her. It's all little stuff. Easy to copy. For that, she is extremely grateful.

FR +8 hours.

Julia nods. "Yes. I smile and and yes. I do both." She says. She was trying to think of what else.
Julia nods. "Yes. I smile and and yes. I do both." She says. She was trying to think of what else.
"Any other little details?" Lisa asks her. "It's all important, or I won't be able to pull it off."
"Any other little details?" Lisa asks her. "It's all important, or I won't be able to pull it off."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 253 254