Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 253 254
"With te bike ones its just like how it'll be on a real motorbike, only without you actually going anywhere." Lisa tells Julia as they reach the bike racers.
"With te bike ones its just like how it'll be on a real motorbike, only without you actually going anywhere." Lisa tells Julia as they reach the bike racers.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Ah ok. So handlebars and all that?" Julia asks. She looking over the arcade machines.
"Ah ok. So handlebars and all that?" Julia asks. She looking over the arcade machines.
Lisa nods. "That's right." She agrees, stopping by the bike racer machines.
Lisa nods. "That's right." She agrees, stopping by the bike racer machines.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Shall we race?" Julia asks grinning.
"Shall we race?" Julia asks grinning.
Lisa grins and nods. "Yeah, let's race." She agrees, getting onto one of the bikes.
Lisa grins and nods. "Yeah, let's race." She agrees, getting onto one of the bikes.

FR +8 hours.

Julia soon gets on the other and looks over the controls.
Julia soon gets on the other and looks over the controls.
Lisa gets both bikes set to work on multiplayer mode after putting the coins in for them to work.
Lisa gets both bikes set to work on multiplayer mode after putting the coins in for them to work.

FR +8 hours.

Julia sighs nervous. "Ok. Ready." She says.
Julia sighs nervous. "Ok. Ready." She says.
Lisa tells Julia how to play the game and leads her through the selection process for the game.
Lisa tells Julia how to play the game and leads her through the selection process for the game.

FR +8 hours.

Julia nods and looks for a fun and challenging map.
Julia nods and looks for a fun and challenging map.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 253 254