Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 253 254
"You seemed to enjoy the dance game. See anything else?" She asks.
"You seemed to enjoy the dance game. See anything else?" She asks.
"I've always played Dancing Stage, even when I was a little child." Lisa responds calmly.
"I've always played Dancing Stage, even when I was a little child." Lisa responds calmly.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Really? I once played dance dance revolution. But thats about it.."
"Really? I once played dance dance revolution. But thats about it.."
Lisa smiles brightly. "To each his own, right?"
Lisa smiles brightly. "To each his own, right?"

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Definitely. I'm amazed you did it in heels too."
"Definitely. I'm amazed you did it in heels too."
Wait, is this only for ya’ll? Or can other people join? Just wondering....okay i’ll Shut up now.
Wait, is this only for ya’ll? Or can other people join? Just wondering....okay i’ll Shut up now.
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
(@skywiththeclouds, yes, it is just for the two of us.)

Lisa chuckles softly. "It takes a lot of practice, but if you perservere, you can do anything you put your mind to."
(@skywiththeclouds, yes, it is just for the two of us.)

Lisa chuckles softly. "It takes a lot of practice, but if you perservere, you can do anything you put your mind to."

FR +8 hours.

"Still... don't your feet hurt?"
"Still... don't your feet hurt?"
Lisa shakes her head. "No, actually. Because I taught myself to do it so long ago it doesn't bother me any more."
Lisa shakes her head. "No, actually. Because I taught myself to do it so long ago it doesn't bother me any more."

FR +8 hours.

"You taught yourself?" She asks.
"You taught yourself?" She asks.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 253 254