Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'd Love to see some hybrid options!
Also can I be a maid? Or like cleaning staff? For the castle. : 3 This looks HELLA cool! I can't wait to get on it.
I'd Love to see some hybrid options!
Also can I be a maid? Or like cleaning staff? For the castle. : 3 This looks HELLA cool! I can't wait to get on it.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Awesome, going to start working on my character today. :) Edit: here is my profile. I hope I've done this right lol. Image: http://puu.sh/AmJhu/3f455f3a29.jpg [b]Name:[/b] Serafina [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 250ish. Looks maybe late 20s. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Lesbian [b]Type:[/b] Ifrit [b]Occupation:[/b] Guard (or blacksmith.) She has skills in metalwork but has never been particularly job-oriented and most of her previous occupations have been along the lines of ‘stand around looking buff’ [b]Appearance:[/b] [list][*][b]Body:[/b] 5’10, somewhat muscular, brown skin with reddish undertones. [*][b]Hair:[/b] White, down to her shoulders. She ties it up at work. [*][b]Eyes:[/b] Yellow-orange with black sclera. [*][b]Demonic Traits:[/b] Wings, fangs, I gave her horns too if that’s okay. See pic. [*][b]Outfit:[/b] When not working, she prefers loose, flowing clothes. She wears a lot of jewellery and hates shoes/gloves. [*][b]Other:[/b] She has piercings in her ears and her nose. Her left index finger is missing. [/list] [b]Weapon:[/b] Daggers. [b]Abilities:[/b] Fire magic, human-ish disguise (she isn’t very good at this one.) [b]Personality:[/b] A solitary creature by habit rather than nature, Serafina has spent most of her life trying not to seem too threatening to humans. This has turned her into something of a yes-woman with the ability to hold a grudge for centuries. Since moving to Viventem she is unsure of how to act around other demons, but eager to make a good impression. Serafina is generally quick to anger but afraid to be physically violent except in ‘acceptable’ ways – either in her own space or as part of a job. She also channels her energy into her art. She enjoys working with metal and gems, and makes jewellery, weapons and small toys. Serafina doesn’t quite know how to share her emotions, but will open up to the right person. [b]History:[/b] She grew up poor in a human farming community and moved to a city to work seasonal jobs and sell her jewellery. She dithered for a long time before moving to Viventem, unsure if she was making the right choice. [b]Family Crest:[/b] Three swords in a triangle shape (Wasn’t sure what to put for this one, let me know if it’s alright.) [b]Companion:[/b] N/A [u][b]Questions:[/u][/b] [b]Is your character open for romance?[/b] Sure [b]Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?[/b] Yes
Awesome, going to start working on my character today. :)

Edit: here is my profile. I hope I've done this right lol.

Image: http://puu.sh/AmJhu/3f455f3a29.jpg

Name: Serafina

Sexuality: Lesbian

Type: Ifrit

Occupation: Guard (or blacksmith.) She has skills in metalwork but has never been particularly job-oriented and most of her previous occupations have been along the lines of ‘stand around looking buff’

Appearance:
  • Body: 5’10, somewhat muscular, brown skin with reddish undertones.
  • Hair: White, down to her shoulders. She ties it up at work.
  • Eyes: Yellow-orange with black sclera.
  • Demonic Traits: Wings, fangs, I gave her horns too if that’s okay. See pic.
  • Outfit: When not working, she prefers loose, flowing clothes. She wears a lot of jewellery and hates shoes/gloves.
  • Other: She has piercings in her ears and her nose. Her left index finger is missing.

Weapon: Daggers.

Abilities: Fire magic, human-ish disguise (she isn’t very good at this one.)

Personality: A solitary creature by habit rather than nature, Serafina has spent most of her life trying not to seem too threatening to humans. This has turned her into something of a yes-woman with the ability to hold a grudge for centuries. Since moving to Viventem she is unsure of how to act around other demons, but eager to make a good impression.
Serafina is generally quick to anger but afraid to be physically violent except in ‘acceptable’ ways – either in her own space or as part of a job. She also channels her energy into her art. She enjoys working with metal and gems, and makes jewellery, weapons and small toys.
Serafina doesn’t quite know how to share her emotions, but will open up to the right person.

History: She grew up poor in a human farming community and moved to a city to work seasonal jobs and sell her jewellery. She dithered for a long time before moving to Viventem, unsure if she was making the right choice.

Family Crest: Three swords in a triangle shape (Wasn’t sure what to put for this one, let me know if it’s alright.)

Companion: N/A

Questions:

Is your character open for romance?
Sure

Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?
Yes
qesQFkT.gif
@Eclectic

Timeline wise, it would probably be modern ot near modern by the point of therp starting. The great war was 600 years ago. HOWEVER they don't use tech, they use different forms of magic instead ^^

Although yeah, the style of Viventem itself is very medieval/traditional fantasy inspired.
@Eclectic

Timeline wise, it would probably be modern ot near modern by the point of therp starting. The great war was 600 years ago. HOWEVER they don't use tech, they use different forms of magic instead ^^

Although yeah, the style of Viventem itself is very medieval/traditional fantasy inspired.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer
Ahh ok thanks :D so would the actual time actually matter then? (Since i would assume they would dress in a more traidtional way?)
@SuddenShimmer
Ahh ok thanks :D so would the actual time actually matter then? (Since i would assume they would dress in a more traidtional way?)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
OKAY SO: subject now: Halfdemons. (This is just some quick lore so i'm just going to post it here:

Half demons are thoe who are either half human (which is super RARE considering most humans are super afraid of demons. If you want to have a half human we should probably discuss first) or half of two different demons.

They can exhibit the traits of either parents, but they will only ever have the full powers of one side of their family. That being said, they could look completly like one species and have the other's powers, or a mix of both with one's powers. Half demons though will never be able to 'naturally' take a full monsterous form (like how Ala can turn into reptillian creatures) unless cirtain circumstances.

While not it isn't heavily prevelenet in these times, half demons are often looked down on by those if pure blood.

@Sinfony So, if you want her to have horns she could always be half demon. Even if that is the only thing she has from her other type ^^
OKAY SO: subject now: Halfdemons. (This is just some quick lore so i'm just going to post it here:

Half demons are thoe who are either half human (which is super RARE considering most humans are super afraid of demons. If you want to have a half human we should probably discuss first) or half of two different demons.

They can exhibit the traits of either parents, but they will only ever have the full powers of one side of their family. That being said, they could look completly like one species and have the other's powers, or a mix of both with one's powers. Half demons though will never be able to 'naturally' take a full monsterous form (like how Ala can turn into reptillian creatures) unless cirtain circumstances.

While not it isn't heavily prevelenet in these times, half demons are often looked down on by those if pure blood.

@Sinfony So, if you want her to have horns she could always be half demon. Even if that is the only thing she has from her other type ^^
@Eclectic

Point in time doesn't really matter in the long run probably. I mean demons do live for a long time. The characters can be 500 or younger, so they could have seen a lot of change with humans anyways.

The clothing style is kind of mixed if that makes sense? Like yeah they still wear armor and dresses and stuff, but they also wear more skin tightish stuff, or more i suppose 'tribal' attire?

@Ragnaroc

That'd be the servants job. They do whatever they're asked to instead of having a set job. They might have their 'usual' thing they do, but they all can do anything in the long run depending on who they need working where ^^
@Eclectic

Point in time doesn't really matter in the long run probably. I mean demons do live for a long time. The characters can be 500 or younger, so they could have seen a lot of change with humans anyways.

The clothing style is kind of mixed if that makes sense? Like yeah they still wear armor and dresses and stuff, but they also wear more skin tightish stuff, or more i suppose 'tribal' attire?

@Ragnaroc

That'd be the servants job. They do whatever they're asked to instead of having a set job. They might have their 'usual' thing they do, but they all can do anything in the long run depending on who they need working where ^^
Sorry for being slow to understand but i want to make sure xP So no modern-era human clothing then?
Sorry for being slow to understand but i want to make sure xP So no modern-era human clothing then?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Sinfony

Btw i love the art of her! She looks great!!!
@Sinfony

Btw i love the art of her! She looks great!!!
@Eclectic

It's no bother i love discussing this world so ask questions all you want

The restriction clothing wise is p much just 'no polo shirts and jeans' lol but yeah, that's the basic premise is no modern 'western' style clothing

If you want you can tell me whatever idea you have for clothing and I can tell ypu if it fits or not?

@Eclectic

It's no bother i love discussing this world so ask questions all you want

The restriction clothing wise is p much just 'no polo shirts and jeans' lol but yeah, that's the basic premise is no modern 'western' style clothing

If you want you can tell me whatever idea you have for clothing and I can tell ypu if it fits or not?

[img]https://jennymccarthy.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/anime-woman-with-black-hair-new-image-result-for-anime-girl-angel-with-8-wings-of-anime-woman-with-black-hair.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Eris [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] Appears to be mid-twenties, actually in her early 200s [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Type:[/b] Angel [b]Occupation:[/b] Because of her dedication in proving herself loyal, she has moved quickly up the ranks. Would prefer council member or high-ranking guard. [b]Appearance:[/b] [list][*][b]Body:[/b] Height of roughly 5'6, though her tendency to wear heeled boots usually means she appears to be taller than this. Fairly light skin and a curvy body type, with slight muscles most visible in her arms. [*][b]Hair:[/b] Long, black, and glossy, usually left down. For combat, held up in a high ponytail with a silver or black clasp. [*][b]Eyes:[/b] Shockingly white with a thin black ring around the outer iris. Often seems to have a slight glowing effect, though this may just be an illusion due to the odd color. [*][b]Demonic Traits:[/b] Large, thickly feathered black wings and a tail that is just as thick. [*][b]Outfit:[/b] Prefers sleek robes with various jeweled bands. Generally wears heeled boots and shoes to make up for her height. All clothes are backless to provide maximum freedom for her wings. [*][b]Other:[/b] Standard raven form that could easily be mistaken for a normal bird. [/list] [b]Weapon:[/b] Sharp metal claws worn over the fingers. For maximum lethality, they are sometimes edged with poison. She relies on agility to dart in and out of combat, as her hollow bones put her at risk - if forced to remain in close range, she is easily crushed. [b]Abilities:[/b] Eris is a strong flier and uses the alternate form of a raven. Although she does know a minor glamour spell, she despises using it since she considers her wings to be a vital part of her identity. [b]Personality:[/b] Stern | Solemn | Contemplative | Dedicated | Observant | Insecure [b]History:[/b] Eris was born as the only child into one of the rare angelic families that remained permanently loyal to the king. Her family drilled the importance of proving her allegiance into her from a very young age. [i]"Most of our kin have fallen into treachery. You must carry on the legacy of your family and show all that you will never falter in your loyalties."[/i] She took this command to heart, dedicating her life to becoming strong enough in combat to one day serve the king directly. Because other demon species tend to assume angels are disloyal, she is secretly rather insecure in her identity. [b]Family Crest:[/b] A pair of open wings with a full moon in the center. [b]Companion:[/b] N/A [b]Likes:[/b] Advance notification of all plans, nighttime, libraries, flying, sweet drinks [b]Dislikes:[/b] Sudden plans, bad battle strategies, large gatherings, glamour [b]Other:[/b] N/A [u][b]Questions:[/u][/b] [b]Is your character open for romance?[/b] Yes. [b]Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?[/b] Yes. She especially likes felines, but doesn't mind canines, snakes, or birds. Strongly dislikes anything insect-like.
anime-woman-with-black-hair-new-image-result-for-anime-girl-angel-with-8-wings-of-anime-woman-with-black-hair.jpg

Name: Eris

Age: Appears to be mid-twenties, actually in her early 200s

Sexuality: Bisexual

Type: Angel

Occupation: Because of her dedication in proving herself loyal, she has moved quickly up the ranks. Would prefer council member or high-ranking guard.

Appearance:
  • Body: Height of roughly 5'6, though her tendency to wear heeled boots usually means she appears to be taller than this. Fairly light skin and a curvy body type, with slight muscles most visible in her arms.
  • Hair: Long, black, and glossy, usually left down. For combat, held up in a high ponytail with a silver or black clasp.
  • Eyes: Shockingly white with a thin black ring around the outer iris. Often seems to have a slight glowing effect, though this may just be an illusion due to the odd color.
  • Demonic Traits: Large, thickly feathered black wings and a tail that is just as thick.
  • Outfit: Prefers sleek robes with various jeweled bands. Generally wears heeled boots and shoes to make up for her height. All clothes are backless to provide maximum freedom for her wings.
  • Other: Standard raven form that could easily be mistaken for a normal bird.

Weapon: Sharp metal claws worn over the fingers. For maximum lethality, they are sometimes edged with poison. She relies on agility to dart in and out of combat, as her hollow bones put her at risk - if forced to remain in close range, she is easily crushed.

Abilities: Eris is a strong flier and uses the alternate form of a raven. Although she does know a minor glamour spell, she despises using it since she considers her wings to be a vital part of her identity.

Personality: Stern | Solemn | Contemplative | Dedicated | Observant | Insecure

History: Eris was born as the only child into one of the rare angelic families that remained permanently loyal to the king. Her family drilled the importance of proving her allegiance into her from a very young age. "Most of our kin have fallen into treachery. You must carry on the legacy of your family and show all that you will never falter in your loyalties." She took this command to heart, dedicating her life to becoming strong enough in combat to one day serve the king directly. Because other demon species tend to assume angels are disloyal, she is secretly rather insecure in her identity.

Family Crest: A pair of open wings with a full moon in the center.

Companion: N/A

Likes: Advance notification of all plans, nighttime, libraries, flying, sweet drinks

Dislikes: Sudden plans, bad battle strategies, large gatherings, glamour

Other: N/A

Questions:

Is your character open for romance?
Yes.

Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?
Yes. She especially likes felines, but doesn't mind canines, snakes, or birds. Strongly dislikes anything insect-like.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13