Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@unisushi

Acacia looked away, going into a deep thought. she certainly didn't want to stay here that long...or really talk to anyone else, but she didn't notice them exactly looking harmful. or anything of the sort, actually. many of them looked nice, and just as confused as she is. "...well...i suppose i can do this. just as long as i don't stay for that long...i have other things to do." she sighed, now looking down to her clawed feet, before looking back up. "thanks for explaining. it's all still very weird, but i guess i'll get the hang of it."
@unisushi

Acacia looked away, going into a deep thought. she certainly didn't want to stay here that long...or really talk to anyone else, but she didn't notice them exactly looking harmful. or anything of the sort, actually. many of them looked nice, and just as confused as she is. "...well...i suppose i can do this. just as long as i don't stay for that long...i have other things to do." she sighed, now looking down to her clawed feet, before looking back up. "thanks for explaining. it's all still very weird, but i guess i'll get the hang of it."
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!
Riin

Almost as soon as the words had left her mouth a scittering noise exploded from the hall outside of the chamber. A small pearl catcher stood before her , pearl clutched close to her small frame and a look of distain worn on her face. Riins expression only heightened as she was addressed by this new dragon. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t realize .. I’m also new here and he was sitting by himself and I was by MY-self and I was just so curious about the hallways and-“ Riin caught herself rambling and tucked her satchel a little closer under her arm. Untucking her lengthy tail from around her, she looked over to the dragon in the corner and then back to the pearlcatcher .. “I suppose I’ll be seeing you two around” @unisushi @nightwingstar
Riin

Almost as soon as the words had left her mouth a scittering noise exploded from the hall outside of the chamber. A small pearl catcher stood before her , pearl clutched close to her small frame and a look of distain worn on her face. Riins expression only heightened as she was addressed by this new dragon. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t realize .. I’m also new here and he was sitting by himself and I was by MY-self and I was just so curious about the hallways and-“ Riin caught herself rambling and tucked her satchel a little closer under her arm. Untucking her lengthy tail from around her, she looked over to the dragon in the corner and then back to the pearlcatcher .. “I suppose I’ll be seeing you two around” @unisushi @nightwingstar
fr__navaraa___sig_by_baelfin-daiwny5.png
Farhani | Flight Unknown | ??? > Chamber Hallways (@NightwingStar @unisushi)

Farhani grunted a bit when she didn't get a response, but shook it off anyway. She looked over the Skydancer. "What do you want?" She said, not in a particularly aggressive tone but it wasn't really friendly either. As she looked her over, it seemed as if she remembered something, her eyes briefly shining a faint blue-ish color. But it was gone faster than you could say any letter of the alphabet. Although it seemed like she remembered something, her emotions stayed the same.

Farhani grunted a bit when she didn't get a response, but shook it off anyway. She looked over the Skydancer. "What do you want?" She said, not in a particularly aggressive tone but it wasn't really friendly either. As she looked her over, it seemed as if she remembered something, her eyes briefly shining a faint blue-ish color. But it was gone faster than you could say any letter of the alphabet. Although it seemed like she remembered something, her emotions stayed the same.
Ave satanas OwO
[b]Name:[/b] Elcrutch [b]Nickname:[/b] Crutch[y]! Never call him El. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=95&auth=2543ce8f128f4774a23b8c40978ff52e427e8348&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Crutch is a gentle giant; he's very soft-spoken, quiet and rarely speaking out of turn. He has several nervous habits and spends most of his time pondering in silence. Because he speaks so little he's seen as an airhead, which may be true sometimes, but he has a heart of gold and caring intentions. [b]Group:[/b] Pleures. [b]Open for any relationships: Y[/b]/N [b]Name:[/b] Mar [b]Sexuality:[/b] Gay lady. Gaydy. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=14&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=151&auth=e580115521da5411ded3f68512ffe0b7a41fd954&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Mar is, in a word, diabolical. She's a master at coming up with schemes and tricks, but she's so morally neutral that it's hard to discern which 'side' she's on. She's very cryptic, often answering questions with questions, and has a very dramatic flair to her. Nobody knows her intentions, but she can be the life of the party if she'd like to be. [b]Group:[/b] Ombre. [b]Open for any relationships: Y[/b]/N
Name: Elcrutch
Nickname: Crutch[y]! Never call him El.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=95&auth=2543ce8f128f4774a23b8c40978ff52e427e8348&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Crutch is a gentle giant; he's very soft-spoken, quiet and rarely speaking out of turn. He has several nervous habits and spends most of his time pondering in silence. Because he speaks so little he's seen as an airhead, which may be true sometimes, but he has a heart of gold and caring intentions.
Group: Pleures.
Open for any relationships: Y/N

Name: Mar
Sexuality: Gay lady. Gaydy.
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=14&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=151&auth=e580115521da5411ded3f68512ffe0b7a41fd954&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Mar is, in a word, diabolical. She's a master at coming up with schemes and tricks, but she's so morally neutral that it's hard to discern which 'side' she's on. She's very cryptic, often answering questions with questions, and has a very dramatic flair to her. Nobody knows her intentions, but she can be the life of the party if she'd like to be.
Group: Ombre.
Open for any relationships: Y/N
tumblr_inline_p8ofjnTKd81u2mdgr_540.png
@heartemoji

Both are accepted! Thank you for signing up a dragon for the Pleures, by the way. I thought people forgot about that
@heartemoji

Both are accepted! Thank you for signing up a dragon for the Pleures, by the way. I thought people forgot about that
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
@unisushi

Prism listened to the chatter around her as she waited. Watching the Skydancer fly off, she swiveled her head back around in surprise when she heard the master talk. Clearing her throat and brushing herself off further, her crest feathers smoothed a bit as she relaxed in his presence. "Yes, Magister." she said calmly, looking down at the floor yet again as she awaited an answer.
@unisushi

Prism listened to the chatter around her as she waited. Watching the Skydancer fly off, she swiveled her head back around in surprise when she heard the master talk. Clearing her throat and brushing herself off further, her crest feathers smoothed a bit as she relaxed in his presence. "Yes, Magister." she said calmly, looking down at the floor yet again as she awaited an answer.
A/N: I have decided that I will be replying to this form every other day, unless I'm busy. Happy roleplaying!

@Zypheria - Lorien
Violet

Violet almost laughed. The poor child! I think her name was Lorien, or something? "I hope you've read the letter, hun. You're in the Lair of the Forgotten Exalted! We take care of dragons that have trouble recalling which flight they belong to." She smiled, trying to be genuine. "I think it's getting a little late. Your chamber is#485. It's near the bathrooms, should be easy to find." Violet nodded. That's all for now. Oh, right! She had to go the magister meeting!
"See you around, Lorien! Classes start tomorrow! Find and ask Rusty if you have more questions!"

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

He smiled, which was a rare thing for him to do. "I'm glad you're willing to accept your fate. Also, head on over to chamber #612. Your keys are inside, along with your belongings. Don't forget where it is!" He finished, blinking his pink eyes a couple of times. Oh wait, isn't there a stupid party for the magisters tonight?
Regal bowed his head. "I have to be off. Enjoy yourself." He flew off, not looking back to see if the Imperial had understood or not.

@Navaraa - Riin
Rusty

Rusty kicked his legs in the air, twirling around the fancy columns. "What to do... so bored..." he muttered. Suddenly, a thought popped into his mind. Ginger! He grinned, wondering how that dumbhead of a Pearlcatcher was doing in the Ombre. I should go visit her, he thought.
Rusty dashed down the corridors till he creaked open the door for the Ombre and slipped inside, hoping that nobody noticed.
When he went in, several hidden figures in the shadows hissed. Rusty cringed and swiveled around them. I'm glad I don't live here, he thought shakily as he continued down the hallway. He was going so fast that he narrowly missed a bright blue Spiral, who sulking past him. Rusty blinked, halting in midair. What was someone like that doing the Ombre hallway? He turned around. "Hey! You there! I saw you before! You're part of the Soliel, aren't you?"

@NightwingStar - Anubis
Ginger

Ginger scoffed, then showed the hint of a smile. This guy has attitude. "Weeeelll," she said slowly, "I'm not exactly sure what happened. But I don't think you'll finding them anytime soon." She stuck out a claw, her gray eyes twinkling mischievously. "I'm Ginger, top student of the Ombre. Nice to meet ya."

@Nightwingstar @Zypheria - Farhani and Sakura
Swirls

Swirls flinched a bit at the Wildclaw's sharp retort. An Ombre, perhaps. "E-er, I'm Swirls. I'm from Estrella. The top pupil." She said, choppy and quietly. Suddenly, a flash of light blue startled her and she saw that the Wildclaw's eyes were glowing. Although she knew she shouldn't have stared, she couldn't help herself. Memories were so rare! She felt a small pang of jealousy. She had only ever had one memory, and it was so short.
The colour faded before Swirls could figure out which flight is was.

@SugaryDragon - Prism
Storm

Storm smiled at the Wildclaw's calm. He liked this dragon already. "I believe you are Prism. Welcome to the Estrella! I am excited to get to know you. You are in chamber #186. All your belongings and key are inside. Don't forget your number!" He tapped his chin, and then leaned forward, his voice dropping to a more mysterious tone. "I heard that there are ghosts roaming around your chamber though. Good luck." His eyes glinted playfully.

@ everybody
Poppy

"WHAT. DID. HE. STEAL?!?!" Poppy roared, flapping up to Fret's ears and tugging on them. The World Map! Out of all the things these dumb magisters had to lose! The Spiral winced in pain.
"I'm sorry, Pops-"
"Don't call me that."
"-but I wasn't even there when it happened. The thief left no trace." Poppy hopped onto her desk and took a deep breath. Calm down, Poppy.
"And what exactly do you expect me to tell the students?" She said sharply, a scowl on her face. Fret shuffled uncomfortably. Poppy deepened her frown to show him that she was dead serious.
"Is it possible that discuss this with other magisters tonight instead?" He asked, his eyes drooping. Poppy flared the skin behind her head.
"You didn't answer my question, Fret." She pronounced his name with a grit in her teeth.
Fret sighed. "I don't know. Tell them that a new one is on the way, I guess?" Poppy hissed, and then started pacing back and forth on her desk, her tiny blue feet stepping around quickly.
"We have to investigate. Somehow." She bit her lip. "And yes, we will discuss at the 'party' tonight."

@heartemoji

When you want to start roleplaying, start me off! That will let me know. Thanks!

A/N: I will be on hiatus from May 18 - 20. Will be reminding you guys pretty often, lol.
A/N: I have decided that I will be replying to this form every other day, unless I'm busy. Happy roleplaying!

@Zypheria - Lorien
Violet

Violet almost laughed. The poor child! I think her name was Lorien, or something? "I hope you've read the letter, hun. You're in the Lair of the Forgotten Exalted! We take care of dragons that have trouble recalling which flight they belong to." She smiled, trying to be genuine. "I think it's getting a little late. Your chamber is#485. It's near the bathrooms, should be easy to find." Violet nodded. That's all for now. Oh, right! She had to go the magister meeting!
"See you around, Lorien! Classes start tomorrow! Find and ask Rusty if you have more questions!"

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

He smiled, which was a rare thing for him to do. "I'm glad you're willing to accept your fate. Also, head on over to chamber #612. Your keys are inside, along with your belongings. Don't forget where it is!" He finished, blinking his pink eyes a couple of times. Oh wait, isn't there a stupid party for the magisters tonight?
Regal bowed his head. "I have to be off. Enjoy yourself." He flew off, not looking back to see if the Imperial had understood or not.

@Navaraa - Riin
Rusty

Rusty kicked his legs in the air, twirling around the fancy columns. "What to do... so bored..." he muttered. Suddenly, a thought popped into his mind. Ginger! He grinned, wondering how that dumbhead of a Pearlcatcher was doing in the Ombre. I should go visit her, he thought.
Rusty dashed down the corridors till he creaked open the door for the Ombre and slipped inside, hoping that nobody noticed.
When he went in, several hidden figures in the shadows hissed. Rusty cringed and swiveled around them. I'm glad I don't live here, he thought shakily as he continued down the hallway. He was going so fast that he narrowly missed a bright blue Spiral, who sulking past him. Rusty blinked, halting in midair. What was someone like that doing the Ombre hallway? He turned around. "Hey! You there! I saw you before! You're part of the Soliel, aren't you?"

@NightwingStar - Anubis
Ginger

Ginger scoffed, then showed the hint of a smile. This guy has attitude. "Weeeelll," she said slowly, "I'm not exactly sure what happened. But I don't think you'll finding them anytime soon." She stuck out a claw, her gray eyes twinkling mischievously. "I'm Ginger, top student of the Ombre. Nice to meet ya."

@Nightwingstar @Zypheria - Farhani and Sakura
Swirls

Swirls flinched a bit at the Wildclaw's sharp retort. An Ombre, perhaps. "E-er, I'm Swirls. I'm from Estrella. The top pupil." She said, choppy and quietly. Suddenly, a flash of light blue startled her and she saw that the Wildclaw's eyes were glowing. Although she knew she shouldn't have stared, she couldn't help herself. Memories were so rare! She felt a small pang of jealousy. She had only ever had one memory, and it was so short.
The colour faded before Swirls could figure out which flight is was.

@SugaryDragon - Prism
Storm

Storm smiled at the Wildclaw's calm. He liked this dragon already. "I believe you are Prism. Welcome to the Estrella! I am excited to get to know you. You are in chamber #186. All your belongings and key are inside. Don't forget your number!" He tapped his chin, and then leaned forward, his voice dropping to a more mysterious tone. "I heard that there are ghosts roaming around your chamber though. Good luck." His eyes glinted playfully.

@ everybody
Poppy

"WHAT. DID. HE. STEAL?!?!" Poppy roared, flapping up to Fret's ears and tugging on them. The World Map! Out of all the things these dumb magisters had to lose! The Spiral winced in pain.
"I'm sorry, Pops-"
"Don't call me that."
"-but I wasn't even there when it happened. The thief left no trace." Poppy hopped onto her desk and took a deep breath. Calm down, Poppy.
"And what exactly do you expect me to tell the students?" She said sharply, a scowl on her face. Fret shuffled uncomfortably. Poppy deepened her frown to show him that she was dead serious.
"Is it possible that discuss this with other magisters tonight instead?" He asked, his eyes drooping. Poppy flared the skin behind her head.
"You didn't answer my question, Fret." She pronounced his name with a grit in her teeth.
Fret sighed. "I don't know. Tell them that a new one is on the way, I guess?" Poppy hissed, and then started pacing back and forth on her desk, her tiny blue feet stepping around quickly.
"We have to investigate. Somehow." She bit her lip. "And yes, we will discuss at the 'party' tonight."

@heartemoji

When you want to start roleplaying, start me off! That will let me know. Thanks!

A/N: I will be on hiatus from May 18 - 20. Will be reminding you guys pretty often, lol.
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
Anubis
Anubis took the claw and shook it. "Nice to meet you too. Where are you off to now?" Anubis asked. "I'm kinda bored and I don't really know what we are supposed to do right now."

Sakura
Sakura glanced at her new friend Farhani, noticing her eyes started to glow. She stared at her, curious how she had gotten her memories already flowing when she had only been here for as long as she had. "Whoah! Farhani! You had glowing eyes! How?" Sakura's eyes sparkled with awe as she looked at her friend when the glow had faded.
Anubis
Anubis took the claw and shook it. "Nice to meet you too. Where are you off to now?" Anubis asked. "I'm kinda bored and I don't really know what we are supposed to do right now."

Sakura
Sakura glanced at her new friend Farhani, noticing her eyes started to glow. She stared at her, curious how she had gotten her memories already flowing when she had only been here for as long as she had. "Whoah! Farhani! You had glowing eyes! How?" Sakura's eyes sparkled with awe as she looked at her friend when the glow had faded.
DHsCMJx.png
Acacia took hers with a sigh, hoping that things wouldn't be too hectic for her. she slid into the chamber after finding her number, and then sat down. She really didn't want to be here, but she didn't have much choice. and fighting with everyone wasn't bound to be her smartest idea...so for now she stayed quiet, and just decided to organize everything. "...this...this is going to be far more troubling then i originally expected..."
Acacia took hers with a sigh, hoping that things wouldn't be too hectic for her. she slid into the chamber after finding her number, and then sat down. She really didn't want to be here, but she didn't have much choice. and fighting with everyone wasn't bound to be her smartest idea...so for now she stayed quiet, and just decided to organize everything. "...this...this is going to be far more troubling then i originally expected..."
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!

Farhani furrowed a brow as she realized the two started staring at her. She felt a little nervous and slightly turned her head away before replying. "What are you talking about? My eyes aren't glowing.." She said, she turned her head back to normal. She then gestured in a direction, most likely towards the Chamber Hallways. The halls were definitely more quiet now. "It's probably night now, we should get moving I guess." She added.

(Sorry for the late reply D:)

Farhani furrowed a brow as she realized the two started staring at her. She felt a little nervous and slightly turned her head away before replying. "What are you talking about? My eyes aren't glowing.." She said, she turned her head back to normal. She then gestured in a direction, most likely towards the Chamber Hallways. The halls were definitely more quiet now. "It's probably night now, we should get moving I guess." She added.

(Sorry for the late reply D:)
Ave satanas OwO
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16