Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yo bro, neat lair. Looking for a 1x1 or
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Dracowolf
Oooh! A tavern, most of the people have fallen into 1x1 categories, but if you are interested I would love to visit so said Tavern after a hard days work of being dragons and what not, and perhaps starting a wild adventure of sorts! *struts off to go explore your lair and look at dragons*

I mean, even DnD realizes all the fun starts with a good Tavern! xD
@Dracowolf
Oooh! A tavern, most of the people have fallen into 1x1 categories, but if you are interested I would love to visit so said Tavern after a hard days work of being dragons and what not, and perhaps starting a wild adventure of sorts! *struts off to go explore your lair and look at dragons*

I mean, even DnD realizes all the fun starts with a good Tavern! xD
@Dracowolf
@NekoShizumi
Too true. =) I may have to visit.
@Dracowolf
@NekoShizumi
Too true. =) I may have to visit.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@NekoShizumi

It is heavily based on the idea of the D&D style tavern. Only the tavern keeps are also adventurers and mercenaries of various types. It's basically that thought of "Well we have enough money from our travels and we always end up in a tavern... Why don't we just own one?"
@NekoShizumi

It is heavily based on the idea of the D&D style tavern. Only the tavern keeps are also adventurers and mercenaries of various types. It's basically that thought of "Well we have enough money from our travels and we always end up in a tavern... Why don't we just own one?"
arOGchX.png
@NekoShizumi I love how he looks! He's so pretty! For this, I'll be having Sombra find him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37884346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378844/37884346_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me just warn you now, she has a very short temper, and if your dragon does something too nefarious, she wont be in a good mood!
@NekoShizumi

I love how he looks! He's so pretty!

For this, I'll be having Sombra find him!

37884346_350.png

Let me just warn you now, she has a very short temper, and if your dragon does something too nefarious, she wont be in a good mood!
G2T4rWb.png
@Breshcandra

Be happy to have some of your dragons drop by and meet mine.
@Breshcandra

Be happy to have some of your dragons drop by and meet mine.
arOGchX.png
@Dragowolf
@Breshcandra
Shall we have an adventure, starting with obvious whispers of something or other, stemming from a mysterious visitor to an inn?
@Dragowolf
@Breshcandra
Shall we have an adventure, starting with obvious whispers of something or other, stemming from a mysterious visitor to an inn?
@Dragowolf
@NekoShizumi

Sure.
@Dragowolf
@NekoShizumi

Sure.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Dracowolf
@Breshcandra
So where would you like to have this tavern started rp?
@Dracowolf
@Breshcandra
So where would you like to have this tavern started rp?
@Dragowolf
@NekoShizumi

In a forum. =) Or where you thinking in Soreinth.
@Dragowolf
@NekoShizumi

In a forum. =) Or where you thinking in Soreinth.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra
@NekoShizumi

I'm good with anywhere, either a forum thread here or something offsite like Discord. If we do a thread we can offer to allow others to join, if that's something that interests either of you.
@Breshcandra
@NekoShizumi

I'm good with anywhere, either a forum thread here or something offsite like Discord. If we do a thread we can offer to allow others to join, if that's something that interests either of you.
arOGchX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6