Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yo bro, neat lair. Looking for a 1x1 or
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Breshcandra

Opening up just relies on rules in place, activity wise/making sure power playing and God mode aren't allowed. Essentially rules that apply standards. There's always risk but at the same time, opportunity to find some other RPers.

I personally always apply rules of: no god mode, Mary Sues, Power Playing. As well as grammar expectations (Things like no text talk, keeping in third person because it's really awkward to read a third person post then a first person), using logic (Along with if you for something stupid more than once, you die), and main plot comes first.
@Breshcandra

Opening up just relies on rules in place, activity wise/making sure power playing and God mode aren't allowed. Essentially rules that apply standards. There's always risk but at the same time, opportunity to find some other RPers.

I personally always apply rules of: no god mode, Mary Sues, Power Playing. As well as grammar expectations (Things like no text talk, keeping in third person because it's really awkward to read a third person post then a first person), using logic (Along with if you for something stupid more than once, you die), and main plot comes first.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf

Well I am all for another RP. It helps me make Lore for my dragons. And its fun.
@Dracowolf

Well I am all for another RP. It helps me make Lore for my dragons. And its fun.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6