Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 ... 5668 5669
"Hnng. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Kadabra was struggling considerably. He'd probably manage to lift the Ammit an inch off the ground with telekinesis.
"HHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH SWEET ARCEUS THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT."
"Hnng. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Kadabra was struggling considerably. He'd probably manage to lift the Ammit an inch off the ground with telekinesis.
"HHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH SWEET ARCEUS THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
She couldn’t help but snicker a little at the bumbling Kadabra. He didn’t seem like he’d become a reliable ally- he was too much of an idiot. But he was fun to watch, for sure.

She noticed The Ammit twitch. Oh? He was already beginning to wake up? What was this guy, a springboard?
She couldn’t help but snicker a little at the bumbling Kadabra. He didn’t seem like he’d become a reliable ally- he was too much of an idiot. But he was fun to watch, for sure.

She noticed The Ammit twitch. Oh? He was already beginning to wake up? What was this guy, a springboard?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"HHHHHHHHHHHHH"
He only managed to raise him another half-inch higher. Not much but that's progress to this maybe stupid-maybe just insane scientist.
"HHHHHHHHHHHHH"
He only managed to raise him another half-inch higher. Not much but that's progress to this maybe stupid-maybe just insane scientist.
Yugi did wake up. And promptly began freaking out when he realized he was being lifted off the ground. Thrashing violently, he didn’t think anything except, for the umpteenth time it’s happening, somebody’s trying to take him and do something horrible- “AAAAAAA”
Yugi did wake up. And promptly began freaking out when he realized he was being lifted off the ground. Thrashing violently, he didn’t think anything except, for the umpteenth time it’s happening, somebody’s trying to take him and do something horrible- “AAAAAAA”
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"OH SHOOT-"
The thrashing caused Kadabra lose focus and break his telekinesis.
"OH SHOOT-"
The thrashing caused Kadabra lose focus and break his telekinesis.
That was her cue. “Y-Yugi?!” She feigned terror as she saw how much he was freaking out, even though honestly his reaction was nothing short of boring. “What’d you do to him!” The Salandit turned an accusing gaze on Kadabra.
That was her cue. “Y-Yugi?!” She feigned terror as she saw how much he was freaking out, even though honestly his reaction was nothing short of boring. “What’d you do to him!” The Salandit turned an accusing gaze on Kadabra.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"Nothing! I just Gigantamaxed and beat him up, and he helped me find out my self-experimentation was a success. So I was bringing him home to activate his Gigantamax gene to thank him," Kadabra explained, sounding a bit indignant.
"Nothing! I just Gigantamaxed and beat him up, and he helped me find out my self-experimentation was a success. So I was bringing him home to activate his Gigantamax gene to thank him," Kadabra explained, sounding a bit indignant.
“I did NOT agree to that!” Yugi spat, backpedaling. He was injured, he couldn’t run like this-

“Ugh, that’s a really awful way of thanking someone.” Frowned who he now recognized as Ryoko. “Messed up and gross.”

He gave her a bit of a pleading look- what was she even doing here? Talk about lucky, but at the same time...
“I did NOT agree to that!” Yugi spat, backpedaling. He was injured, he couldn’t run like this-

“Ugh, that’s a really awful way of thanking someone.” Frowned who he now recognized as Ryoko. “Messed up and gross.”

He gave her a bit of a pleading look- what was she even doing here? Talk about lucky, but at the same time...
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I mean, you might've not asked for it but you still helped me by trying to attack me," Kadabra countered. "I don't even have to kidnap anyone in this dungeon anymore!"
"I mean, you might've not asked for it but you still helped me by trying to attack me," Kadabra countered. "I don't even have to kidnap anyone in this dungeon anymore!"
Wait did that mean attacking him and uh, losing, was actually a good thing?

“Well if you don’t need to, uh, kidnap anyone now,” Ryoko continued, “then just screw off!”
Wait did that mean attacking him and uh, losing, was actually a good thing?

“Well if you don’t need to, uh, kidnap anyone now,” Ryoko continued, “then just screw off!”
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 ... 5668 5669