Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Battle for Egypt - Sign ups (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HazelScar I'd like to join if that's alright! [b]Name:[/b] Umata Das'Tashian [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Biromantic [b]Dynasty:[/b] Khafre [b]Rank:[/b] Champion, Umata earned the title when she won a tournament similar to a gladiatorial bout, held in a town outside of Cairo. She actually had to join the contest in order to pay off a debt to someone, and didn't expect to win despite her skills. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8d/ca/5c/8dca5c0f518b936bb548512b6bf013bc.jpg[/img] She almost never removes her hood, yet when she does, the 3 mid-length black braids beneath are revealed. (Art is not mine! It is by TimKings-Lynne.) [b]Personality:[/b] Umata has a good head on her shoulders, and knows it. Sometimes a bit of arrogance leaks out, but usually she keeps quiet. She's pretty cold about most situations, yet it helps when emotions can make it hard to get the job done. Her determination lets her accomplish any task, and her loyalty to friends secures aid from others. True friendship and genuine care can be achieved with her, but it's a bit difficult to do unless like-minded or obedient. [b]Family Relationships:[/b] Adabi (Mother, died in childbirth), Nasket (Father, a prison warden), Bontu (Younger brother, 14) [b]Fighting Style:[/b] Umata excels in archery, yet has a cutlass for when enemies get far too close. Her skills at the sword are enough to keep her alive, but she's not nearly as accurate and powerful as with her bow. Occasionally she also lights her arrows, especially in dark chambers. [b]History:[/b] When Umata was 10, her mother died giving birth to her younger brother Bontu. Without a mother figure in the family anymore, essentially Umata had to rely on just her father while mothering Bontu and finding help for him from other women. As Bontu grew up, he started to resent Umata, because she got to know their mother and therefore gain some skills from both parents, slowly becoming a powerful and intelligent archer within the family. Meanwhile [i]she[/i] resented [i]him[/i] because his birth had caused their mother to die. Yet feeling left in the dust, one day Bontu ran away from home. From then on he would only see his family members on occasion when they happened to walked the same street now and then. He had begun work for a page called Drandir to earn a living in their household. In a sense his running away makes Umata feel like a failed sister in raising him, but she would never let him know that sensitive stance she has on the situation. Instead, their few collisions are mainly composed of narrowed eyes and quickly spat words. [b]Godly Patron:[/b] Ra
@HazelScar

I'd like to join if that's alright!

Name: Umata Das'Tashian
Sexuality: Biromantic
Dynasty: Khafre
Rank: Champion, Umata earned the title when she won a tournament similar to a gladiatorial bout, held in a town outside of Cairo. She actually had to join the contest in order to pay off a debt to someone, and didn't expect to win despite her skills.
Appearance: 8dca5c0f518b936bb548512b6bf013bc.jpg
She almost never removes her hood, yet when she does, the 3 mid-length black braids beneath are revealed.
(Art is not mine! It is by TimKings-Lynne.)
Personality: Umata has a good head on her shoulders, and knows it. Sometimes a bit of arrogance leaks out, but usually she keeps quiet. She's pretty cold about most situations, yet it helps when emotions can make it hard to get the job done. Her determination lets her accomplish any task, and her loyalty to friends secures aid from others. True friendship and genuine care can be achieved with her, but it's a bit difficult to do unless like-minded or obedient.
Family Relationships: Adabi (Mother, died in childbirth), Nasket (Father, a prison warden), Bontu (Younger brother, 14)
Fighting Style: Umata excels in archery, yet has a cutlass for when enemies get far too close. Her skills at the sword are enough to keep her alive, but she's not nearly as accurate and powerful as with her bow. Occasionally she also lights her arrows, especially in dark chambers.
History: When Umata was 10, her mother died giving birth to her younger brother Bontu. Without a mother figure in the family anymore, essentially Umata had to rely on just her father while mothering Bontu and finding help for him from other women. As Bontu grew up, he started to resent Umata, because she got to know their mother and therefore gain some skills from both parents, slowly becoming a powerful and intelligent archer within the family. Meanwhile she resented him because his birth had caused their mother to die.
Yet feeling left in the dust, one day Bontu ran away from home. From then on he would only see his family members on occasion when they happened to walked the same street now and then. He had begun work for a page called Drandir to earn a living in their household.
In a sense his running away makes Umata feel like a failed sister in raising him, but she would never let him know that sensitive stance she has on the situation. Instead, their few collisions are mainly composed of narrowed eyes and quickly spat words.
Godly Patron: Ra
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay

Umata is accepted! Are you subbed, or would you like to be pinged?
@Zenikay

Umata is accepted! Are you subbed, or would you like to be pinged?
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
Awesome! And I’m just subbed.
Awesome! And I’m just subbed.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
*I buttered it up up*
*I buttered it up up*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@HazelScar this looks super fun! And also the layout is beautiful omg

Name: Agaru Inatesh
Sexuality: Pansexual
Dynasty: Menkaure
Appearance: Short. Somewhat bulky stature. Long black hair that has been tightly braided then tied back. Large brown eyes. Wears loose silks and cloths. Left arm is covered in white tattoos that stand out against her dark brown skin. The tattoos depict various cats and a small temple.
Personality: Incredibly curious but also shy. Will avoid social situations if she can and will mumble through them if she cannot escape. Skilled at puzzle solving and building relationships but horrible at technical thought like math and science. Loved to learn and knows many “useless” facts.
Family Relationships: Blood relations are unknown. Surrogate parents are Yuuathi Inatesh and Carii Inatesh.
Fighting Style: She has a net. She has a knife. Throw net then do a stab.
History: Abandoned as a small child, Agaru was left at a small temple of Bastet. She was raised by the two head priestesses there, Carii and Yuuathi. They taught her how to fight and soon she moved away from the temple. Eventually she was recruited to be the Lieutanent of Menkaure.
Godly Patron: Bastet
@HazelScar this looks super fun! And also the layout is beautiful omg

Name: Agaru Inatesh
Sexuality: Pansexual
Dynasty: Menkaure
Appearance: Short. Somewhat bulky stature. Long black hair that has been tightly braided then tied back. Large brown eyes. Wears loose silks and cloths. Left arm is covered in white tattoos that stand out against her dark brown skin. The tattoos depict various cats and a small temple.
Personality: Incredibly curious but also shy. Will avoid social situations if she can and will mumble through them if she cannot escape. Skilled at puzzle solving and building relationships but horrible at technical thought like math and science. Loved to learn and knows many “useless” facts.
Family Relationships: Blood relations are unknown. Surrogate parents are Yuuathi Inatesh and Carii Inatesh.
Fighting Style: She has a net. She has a knife. Throw net then do a stab.
History: Abandoned as a small child, Agaru was left at a small temple of Bastet. She was raised by the two head priestesses there, Carii and Yuuathi. They taught her how to fight and soon she moved away from the temple. Eventually she was recruited to be the Lieutanent of Menkaure.
Godly Patron: Bastet
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
Name: Zakai Mubarak
Sexuality: Demisexual
Rank: Champion - He has been a Champion for a while now. He obtained the title after he won a fight against a (now former) Khafre Champion
Appearance: Zakai is tall and lean with dark brown skin and short black hair. He looks like every other warrior, but there's one thing that sets him apart from the others—his blue eyes. He has a few scars, most of them covered by his clothing. The only one visible stretches from his jaw to the middle of his neck. He wears black and brown clothing. From his fingerless gloves to his hood he seems to wear 24/7, his clothes cover his whole body save his head, neck, and fingers.
Personality: Being withdrawn and independent, he is a total mystery to others. Not much is known about him and he prefers to keep it that way. Those who know him know that he's quick-witted, deceiving, and unpredictable. He acts like a commoner that looks easy to defeat, but he always has a few tricks up his sleeve. Despite all of this, he is secretly a bit lonely due to living alone for most of his life.
Family Relationships: Husani (Father - Unknown whereabouts), Chione (Mother - Deceased)
Fighting Style: Zakai specializes in close combat, wearing his opponent down as quickly as possible while moving with agility. He doesn't use physical strength much and relies on his speed and knowledge to fight. He also aims to find and target his opponent's weak spots. He uses two daggers and a bow.
History: Because of his reclusiveness, no one really knows his history
Godly Patron: Thoth
Name: Zakai Mubarak
Sexuality: Demisexual
Rank: Champion - He has been a Champion for a while now. He obtained the title after he won a fight against a (now former) Khafre Champion
Appearance: Zakai is tall and lean with dark brown skin and short black hair. He looks like every other warrior, but there's one thing that sets him apart from the others—his blue eyes. He has a few scars, most of them covered by his clothing. The only one visible stretches from his jaw to the middle of his neck. He wears black and brown clothing. From his fingerless gloves to his hood he seems to wear 24/7, his clothes cover his whole body save his head, neck, and fingers.
Personality: Being withdrawn and independent, he is a total mystery to others. Not much is known about him and he prefers to keep it that way. Those who know him know that he's quick-witted, deceiving, and unpredictable. He acts like a commoner that looks easy to defeat, but he always has a few tricks up his sleeve. Despite all of this, he is secretly a bit lonely due to living alone for most of his life.
Family Relationships: Husani (Father - Unknown whereabouts), Chione (Mother - Deceased)
Fighting Style: Zakai specializes in close combat, wearing his opponent down as quickly as possible while moving with agility. He doesn't use physical strength much and relies on his speed and knowledge to fight. He also aims to find and target his opponent's weak spots. He uses two daggers and a bow.
History: Because of his reclusiveness, no one really knows his history
Godly Patron: Thoth
@Boborc
Thanks! I clicked preview so many times... XD
And Agaru is accepted!

@Enmity (just want to make sure you see this)
Ping me when you are done
@Boborc
Thanks! I clicked preview so many times... XD
And Agaru is accepted!

@Enmity (just want to make sure you see this)
Ping me when you are done
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
Bump :3
Bump :3
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
*stab*
*stab*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@HazelScar
Could I join with Maat as my character's patron? •o• this is so awesome
@HazelScar
Could I join with Maat as my character's patron? •o• this is so awesome
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7