Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
I gtg bah}
I gtg bah}
iAwCMNB.png
I gtg bah}
I gtg bah}
iAwCMNB.png
Tyrion gave the hooded Spiral a disgusted look. "How utterly... barbaric. Your clan just tosses the 'useless' ones away?" he asked, unable to believe such a system exists. He sighs. "I suppose that doesn't matter now. We may need every able-bodied fighter we can muster. Two of my subordinates are gathering their warriors as we speak, but I know not where they will be when the fighting starts."
Tyrion gave the hooded Spiral a disgusted look. "How utterly... barbaric. Your clan just tosses the 'useless' ones away?" he asked, unable to believe such a system exists. He sighs. "I suppose that doesn't matter now. We may need every able-bodied fighter we can muster. Two of my subordinates are gathering their warriors as we speak, but I know not where they will be when the fighting starts."
Altus considered the spiral for a long, shocked moment. "I'm.... sorry?" she said sounding baffled. "Barbaric as our friend here says, this is hardly the time to discuss histories."

She blinked slowly, then flared her fins in a momentary show of agitation before she resettled. Emotions seemed to come and go on her, flowing off like water over stone. "My Clan numbers thirty-one, though two of ours have stayed behind to mind the nests at the lair. The rest are here and willing."

After all, if the destruction was not stopped here, it would continue. Eventually, their home, would come under the beast's claws.
Altus considered the spiral for a long, shocked moment. "I'm.... sorry?" she said sounding baffled. "Barbaric as our friend here says, this is hardly the time to discuss histories."

She blinked slowly, then flared her fins in a momentary show of agitation before she resettled. Emotions seemed to come and go on her, flowing off like water over stone. "My Clan numbers thirty-one, though two of ours have stayed behind to mind the nests at the lair. The rest are here and willing."

After all, if the destruction was not stopped here, it would continue. Eventually, their home, would come under the beast's claws.
Varda hissed lowly, "As the others stated, now is not the time for tragic backstories. Our clan doesn't have many warriors, we mainly focus on diplomacy and research - I could call for support though..." She started to think of which of her clan would be a good fit for battling. The metalworkers would be able to assist, though they had no weapons aside from teeth and claws. Perhaps Aradia? No, that fool was too busy with her dice games.
"Perhaps we should consider the elemental weaknesses this beast might have," She stated, "A few of our ranks have seen it spit Wind, Light and Flame."
Varda hissed lowly, "As the others stated, now is not the time for tragic backstories. Our clan doesn't have many warriors, we mainly focus on diplomacy and research - I could call for support though..." She started to think of which of her clan would be a good fit for battling. The metalworkers would be able to assist, though they had no weapons aside from teeth and claws. Perhaps Aradia? No, that fool was too busy with her dice games.
"Perhaps we should consider the elemental weaknesses this beast might have," She stated, "A few of our ranks have seen it spit Wind, Light and Flame."
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
((Hello!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3879015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38791/3879015_350.png[/img] [/url] After days of travel, Chai had finally reached the Sunbeam Ruins. He'd heard rumors of an emperor appearing in the ruins, and had decided to make the long journey to confirm for himself. An emperor...Chai had heard stories, of course, but he'd never thought the day would come that he'd actually see one. He noticed a group of dragons, and flew over to them. "Greetings! My name is Chai, and may the wind carry your wings to your destination."
((Hello!))

3879015_350.png

After days of travel, Chai had finally reached the Sunbeam Ruins. He'd heard rumors of an emperor appearing in the ruins, and had decided to make the long journey to confirm for himself.
An emperor...Chai had heard stories, of course, but he'd never thought the day would come that he'd actually see one.
He noticed a group of dragons, and flew over to them.
"Greetings! My name is Chai, and may the wind carry your wings to your destination."
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
"Exactly, tried to tell the clan leader that but... Of course she did not listen. It is sad,
she really does have potential to have a better clan. She just decides to run it her way,
thinking it is best for her clan. She told me she had reasons, like space."
She stopped when she heard a voice. She turned around and did a small twist in the air. "Hello."
"Exactly, tried to tell the clan leader that but... Of course she did not listen. It is sad,
she really does have potential to have a better clan. She just decides to run it her way,
thinking it is best for her clan. She told me she had reasons, like space."
She stopped when she heard a voice. She turned around and did a small twist in the air. "Hello."
iAwCMNB.png
(OOC: I HATE MY PHONE I HAD A POST GOING THEN IT REFRESHED AND DELETED IT) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=8&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=68&auth=c1bc880ae47bcde8edf5b7304b92da3c5f2f767c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [outfit=360892] So, this is the Emperor. Luxectio's yellow eyes gazed at the undead beast in the distance, likely gorging itself on its unfortunate victims. Her orphaned egg was rescued at the start of its rampage, retrieved from the ruins of an unlucky Light clan. She so happened to hatch in one of the Plague nests a few days later, being dual element Light and Plague thanks to hatching in the stinking acid of the nest, where the other rescued eggs were being kept. She was too young and inexperienced to fight, the foolish golden Nocturne told her. Even though she trained herself as a spellsword from the day she hatched. Combined with her Light intelligence and Plague tenacity, Luxectio thought herself more equipped than any of them to fight the Emperor. The Mirror approached a group of dragons, some of them Imperials. They must not know that an Emperor could absorb their potential corpses if they die. Then again, if they're smart enough to survive, their sheer size could possibly assist in combating the undead being who had no right to still be alive after clearly failing at staying alive in life. "You are fighting the Emperor as well, correct?" Luxectio asked them, trying to appear adult and mature despite clearly being younger than all of them. "If so, I believe I have something that you may find particularly advantageous." (OOC: In-game Luxectio is still a baby but I'll post her appearance again when she grows up.)
(OOC: I HATE MY PHONE I HAD A POST GOING THEN IT REFRESHED AND DELETED IT)

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=8&gender=1&tert=168&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=68&auth=c1bc880ae47bcde8edf5b7304b92da3c5f2f767c&dummyext=prev.png
Not Found

So, this is the Emperor.

Luxectio's yellow eyes gazed at the undead beast in the distance, likely gorging itself on its unfortunate victims.

Her orphaned egg was rescued at the start of its rampage, retrieved from the ruins of an unlucky Light clan. She so happened to hatch in one of the Plague nests a few days later, being dual element Light and Plague thanks to hatching in the stinking acid of the nest, where the other rescued eggs were being kept.

She was too young and inexperienced to fight, the foolish golden Nocturne told her. Even though she trained herself as a spellsword from the day she hatched. Combined with her Light intelligence and Plague tenacity, Luxectio thought herself more equipped than any of them to fight the Emperor.

The Mirror approached a group of dragons, some of them Imperials. They must not know that an Emperor could absorb their potential corpses if they die. Then again, if they're smart enough to survive, their sheer size could possibly assist in combating the undead being who had no right to still be alive after clearly failing at staying alive in life.

"You are fighting the Emperor as well, correct?" Luxectio asked them, trying to appear adult and mature despite clearly being younger than all of them. "If so, I believe I have something that you may find particularly advantageous."

(OOC: In-game Luxectio is still a baby but I'll post her appearance again when she grows up.)
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Katara winced at the barbaric description of the spiral's clan, it seemed so similar to the tyranny Aodh had used to run their clan. They had been lucky she found Carina to take the tyrant down in a timely manner. Speaking of the devil, Katara spotted a group of dragons led by a large aqua skydancer in the distance. Her clan had arrived on the scene.

She turned as more dragons arrived. Most of the chatter seemed rather pointless, but she turned at the mention of an advantage. "Greetings. I am Katara of the Dawnchasers, and as you can see, anything that would give us the upper wing is extremely helpful right now," she said, gesturing towards the Emperor with a small laugh.
Katara winced at the barbaric description of the spiral's clan, it seemed so similar to the tyranny Aodh had used to run their clan. They had been lucky she found Carina to take the tyrant down in a timely manner. Speaking of the devil, Katara spotted a group of dragons led by a large aqua skydancer in the distance. Her clan had arrived on the scene.

She turned as more dragons arrived. Most of the chatter seemed rather pointless, but she turned at the mention of an advantage. "Greetings. I am Katara of the Dawnchasers, and as you can see, anything that would give us the upper wing is extremely helpful right now," she said, gesturing towards the Emperor with a small laugh.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Altus settled back on her haunches, backing up to give the newcomers more space and placing herself once more to the edge of the crowd.

Instead of the continued back and forth--a circular chatter that seemed to be a confused mess of uncertain plans and discordant ideas--she moved to peer at the Emperor. Altus kept herself pressed as low as possible, fins folded tight and wings tighter. She was the smallest of the Guardians in her Clan, but that still meant she was more than big enough.

Turning her head she listened in on the newest dragons declaration with calm curiosity. What weapon did she bring to bear? What news? The rest of her attention remained on the undead abomination in the distance, contemplative.
Altus settled back on her haunches, backing up to give the newcomers more space and placing herself once more to the edge of the crowd.

Instead of the continued back and forth--a circular chatter that seemed to be a confused mess of uncertain plans and discordant ideas--she moved to peer at the Emperor. Altus kept herself pressed as low as possible, fins folded tight and wings tighter. She was the smallest of the Guardians in her Clan, but that still meant she was more than big enough.

Turning her head she listened in on the newest dragons declaration with calm curiosity. What weapon did she bring to bear? What news? The rest of her attention remained on the undead abomination in the distance, contemplative.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44