Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ O M E N ~ (OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS!)
1 2
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gjN2JS3.png[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#5e0202][i]"The wings of birds and grains of rice Are coming for the sacrifice. They’ll call upon the northern winds, And gaze at us for how we’ve sinned. For then they'll judge—nations will tear, And pull the land down to despair. Unless these hearts of stone can melt, Then Fate's creation will be spelt; And though we try and may retreat, Soon crimson blood will bathe the streets."[/i][/center][/color][/b] [center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_W0YZyl72sM/TmVAESaT3fI/AAAAAAAABBY/vHMUmTaTsg0/s1600/Post+divider+1.png[/img][/center] The two kingdoms of Iudrebar—Haerille and Onaeth—have been in a silent rivalry since the Broken War. Although both kings are no longer fighting, tensions are high and the people are restless. Ekeht, an ancient oracle, has forewarned about a new threat before her death. As pressure rises once again, a few of Iudrebar's citizens find themselves caught in a web of lies, crime, and conspiracies that goes far beyond what anyone could have possibly imagined. Welcome to this Role Play! Below, you should be able to find all the information you'll need to begin your journey.
gjN2JS3.png

"The wings of birds and grains of rice
Are coming for the sacrifice.
They’ll call upon the northern winds,
And gaze at us for how we’ve sinned.
For then they'll judge—nations will tear,
And pull the land down to despair.

Unless these hearts of stone can melt,
Then Fate's creation will be spelt;
And though we try and may retreat,
Soon crimson blood will bathe the streets."

Post+divider+1.png

The two kingdoms of Iudrebar—Haerille and Onaeth—have been in a silent rivalry since the Broken War. Although both kings are no longer fighting, tensions are high and the people are restless. Ekeht, an ancient oracle, has forewarned about a new threat before her death. As pressure rises once again, a few of Iudrebar's citizens find themselves caught in a web of lies, crime, and conspiracies that goes far beyond what anyone could have possibly imagined.

Welcome to this Role Play! Below, you should be able to find all the information you'll need to begin your journey.
they/them | ENFP-T | Cringe Valorant Enthusiast and Wildclaw Fanatic
+1 Hour FR Time
Joined 42 days after FR was launched
[center][size=6] MEMBERS AND UPDATES [/size][/center] [b]OMEN'S OOC THREAD CAN BE FOUND [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2395419]HERE[/url]! YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE LINK IN MY FORUM SIGNATURE.[/b] [b][u]UPDATES[/b][/u] [b]OOC News[/b] Roleplay launch + minor rule changes (all current members may want to skim over them). We've also added two new members to our ranks: @eaglerider and @silverstreaks! Welcome to the gang (as we so fondly refer to ourselves as)! [b]Auto-recap (for anyone who hasn't been on in a little bit!)[/b] None! [b][u]MEMBERS[/b][/u] [i][color=#ff0000]NOTE: Everyone will receive a nickname for ease of reference. You are also welcome to have a SHORT bio.[/color][/i] [b]Owner[/b] [i]Person who makes all the rules and created the idea for this role-play. They are the only one that may approve new members, major plot ideas, etc.[/i] @the_hawk_arisen (nickname: hawk) -She/he/them pronouns! I've been roleplaying for 6 years and it's something I really enjoy! I love creating universes and stories for roleplays. I'm a fairly bouncy, loud, and patient person, so don't be afraid of me ^_^ I think I have like... 6 characters? I need to stop [b]Admins[/b] [i]Upstanding members that have proven they are capable of following the rules and plot very well. They make sure people follow the rules, give out warnings, settle drama, and report to the owner in case anything is going wrong. They may make up to 5 characters.[/i] @Amyatzu (nickname: Amy) -[u]1/5 characters[/u] @onigame (nickname: oni) -[u]3/5 characters[/u] [b]Members[/b] [i]Normal members with normal privileges such as role playing, contributing to the lore and plot, etc. They may make up to 4 characters.[/i] none! [b]Newbies[/b] [i]Same thing as normal members, but they may only make 3 characters. Make sure to give them a warm welcome![/i] @SilverStreaks (nickname: Silver?) -[u]1/3 characters[/u] @Eaglerider (nickname: eagle) -[u]2/3 characters[/u] @LyraPhandomTrash (nickname: Lyra?) -[u]1/3 characters[/u] [b]Banned[/b] [i]Former members that have violated too many rules and in general have created problems and may no longer participate in the role-play[/i] None! :D Put this in your forum signature for at least a week and you're welcome to have one more character. ^_^ It's by no means a requirement or necessity, but it looks cool and makes me happy to see that you're enjoying yourself, so that's why I'm happy to give you a bonus character slot. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2395400][img]http://i.imgur.com/Iyz3Ykg.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2395400][img]http://i.imgur.com/Iyz3Ykg.jpg[/img][/url][/code]
MEMBERS AND UPDATES

OMEN'S OOC THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE! YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE LINK IN MY FORUM SIGNATURE.

UPDATES

OOC News
Roleplay launch + minor rule changes (all current members may want to skim over them). We've also added two new members to our ranks: @eaglerider and @silverstreaks! Welcome to the gang (as we so fondly refer to ourselves as)!

Auto-recap (for anyone who hasn't been on in a little bit!)
None!

MEMBERS

NOTE: Everyone will receive a nickname for ease of reference. You are also welcome to have a SHORT bio.

Owner
Person who makes all the rules and created the idea for this role-play. They are the only one that may approve new members, major plot ideas, etc.
@the_hawk_arisen (nickname: hawk)
-She/he/them pronouns! I've been roleplaying for 6 years and it's something I really enjoy! I love creating universes and stories for roleplays. I'm a fairly bouncy, loud, and patient person, so don't be afraid of me ^_^
I think I have like... 6 characters? I need to stop

Admins
Upstanding members that have proven they are capable of following the rules and plot very well. They make sure people follow the rules, give out warnings, settle drama, and report to the owner in case anything is going wrong. They may make up to 5 characters.
@Amyatzu (nickname: Amy)
-1/5 characters
@onigame (nickname: oni)
-3/5 characters

Members
Normal members with normal privileges such as role playing, contributing to the lore and plot, etc. They may make up to 4 characters.
none!

Newbies
Same thing as normal members, but they may only make 3 characters. Make sure to give them a warm welcome!
@SilverStreaks (nickname: Silver?)
-1/3 characters
@Eaglerider (nickname: eagle)
-2/3 characters
@LyraPhandomTrash (nickname: Lyra?)
-1/3 characters

Banned
Former members that have violated too many rules and in general have created problems and may no longer participate in the role-play
None! :D

Put this in your forum signature for at least a week and you're welcome to have one more character. ^_^ It's by no means a requirement or necessity, but it looks cool and makes me happy to see that you're enjoying yourself, so that's why I'm happy to give you a bonus character slot.

Iyz3Ykg.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2395400][img]http://i.imgur.com/Iyz3Ykg.jpg[/img][/url]
+1 Hour FR Time
PLOT

Theme
Steampunk (if you don't know what this means, look it up!) and fantasy

Basic Plot
The two kingdoms of Iudrebar—Haerille and Onaeth—have been in a silent rivalry since the Broken War. Although both kings are no longer fighting, tensions are high and the people are restless. Ekeht, an ancient oracle, has forewarned about a new threat before her death. As pressure rises once again, a few of Iudrebar's citizens find themselves caught in a web of lies, crime, and conspiracies that goes far beyond what anyone could have possibly imagined.

The Prophecy

What does the prophecy mean?
Each part of the prophecy represents a disaster that that will fall upon Iudrebar. The first will be a famine, the second will be a plague, and the third will be a storm. If, by the end of the third event, the kingdoms cannot come to true peace, war will break out again and many, many people will die.

Haerille
Haerille lives close to the oceanside and find harmony with the sea. They are experts on the water and celebrate light. Haerilleins are known for their beautiful buildings, spectacular boats, outrageous festivals, rich soil/agriculture, and enchanting music.

Onaeth
Onaeth is a land of opportunity, entrepreneurship, and invention. The people there are formal and classy. They are known for harnessing the air and ruling the skies. The Onaethians are known for their busy streets, massive castles, abundant shops, fantastic dancing, unique homes, and extravagant cuisine.

The Fifth Parliament
The Fifth Parliament is an organization that lives in the highest mountains of Iudrebar. Their secrecy and untrustworthiness usually goes undetected, but concern over their methods has been growing. The Parliament is respected and feared by both kingdoms and plays a substantial part in how each region is governed. They use careful procedures to choose their members. Each member is bound to the Parliament and will be killed if they are found to be a traitor. They live just below the Oracle and are supposedly her caretakers, servants, and scholars. A member of the Parliament is referred to as a monk.

The Broken War
The Broken War was fought decades ago. Little is known about the events of the war.

Iudrebar
Iudrebar is a huge island, with a massive mountain range running across the entire region. The mountains are highest in the middle (the Fifth Parliament) and the lowest in Onaeth. It is known for its rocky shores, beautiful oceans, lush forests, and eccentric towns.

Ekeht (The Oracle)
Ekeht was the ancient Oracle who dwelled in the highest building in Iudrebar. Although little is known about Oracles, it is said that the Oracle is able to see all of time, but can rarely reveal its events. She is always very sensitive to light and must be chained down because of the fits she has while revealing prophecies. As a result of the ancient ceremony that is performed when selecting them, Oracles have no pupils, and only open their eyes when prophesying. The Oracle is cared for by the monks of the Fifth Parliament, and is a sort of idol for the two kingdoms. Ekeht was the fifth Oracle in the kingdom's history, and the new Oracle may take as long as two years to find. The Oracle can only be revealed during an eclipse of any kind.
PLOT

Theme
Steampunk (if you don't know what this means, look it up!) and fantasy

Basic Plot

The Prophecy

What does the prophecy mean?
Each part of the prophecy represents a disaster that that will fall upon Iudrebar. The first will be a famine, the second will be a plague, and the third will be a storm. If, by the end of the third event, the kingdoms cannot come to true peace, war will break out again and many, many people will die.

Haerille
Haerille lives close to the oceanside and find harmony with the sea. They are experts on the water and celebrate light. Haerilleins are known for their beautiful buildings, spectacular boats, outrageous festivals, rich soil/agriculture, and enchanting music.

Onaeth
Onaeth is a land of opportunity, entrepreneurship, and invention. The people there are formal and classy. They are known for harnessing the air and ruling the skies. The Onaethians are known for their busy streets, massive castles, abundant shops, fantastic dancing, unique homes, and extravagant cuisine.

The Fifth Parliament
The Fifth Parliament is an organization that lives in the highest mountains of Iudrebar. Their secrecy and untrustworthiness usually goes undetected, but concern over their methods has been growing. The Parliament is respected and feared by both kingdoms and plays a substantial part in how each region is governed. They use careful procedures to choose their members. Each member is bound to the Parliament and will be killed if they are found to be a traitor. They live just below the Oracle and are supposedly her caretakers, servants, and scholars. A member of the Parliament is referred to as a monk.

The Broken War
The Broken War was fought decades ago. Little is known about the events of the war.

Iudrebar
Iudrebar is a huge island, with a massive mountain range running across the entire region. The mountains are highest in the middle (the Fifth Parliament) and the lowest in Onaeth. It is known for its rocky shores, beautiful oceans, lush forests, and eccentric towns.

Ekeht (The Oracle)
Ekeht was the ancient Oracle who dwelled in the highest building in Iudrebar. Although little is known about Oracles, it is said that the Oracle is able to see all of time, but can rarely reveal its events. She is always very sensitive to light and must be chained down because of the fits she has while revealing prophecies. As a result of the ancient ceremony that is performed when selecting them, Oracles have no pupils, and only open their eyes when prophesying. The Oracle is cared for by the monks of the Fifth Parliament, and is a sort of idol for the two kingdoms. Ekeht was the fifth Oracle in the kingdom's history, and the new Oracle may take as long as two years to find. The Oracle can only be revealed during an eclipse of any kind.
+1 Hour FR Time
RULES
  1. Please only consider joining if you will be active. I'm not expecting you to be on every day (I myself could never keep that up), but a bare minimum of a post every 2-3 weeks is highly advised unless there is prior warning. I have put a LOT of time and energy into this roleplay, and I want you to succeed.
  2. DO NOT START DRAMA. If there is a problem, report it to the owner privately. Drama is the #1 reason roleplays fail, and I don't want to have it here.
  3. All character bios should be posted in the OOC thread to reduce spam here.
  4. Before character bios will be considered, new members must be approved to join.
  5. All characters MUST be approved by me or a moderator before thay may be used. There are NO exceptions to this rule!
  6. Please subscribe to the thread.
  7. No powerplay/godmodding. If you need to describe an environment or what is happening to another character, you may not use another person's character to explain the event.
  8. No bringing characters or events from other/past role-plays or TV shows, movies, games, etc. It can be very confusing for those who don't understand, as well as disrupting the flow and timeline of the story. I would prefer if you would refrain from even doing things like comparing characters in this role-play to old characters. Similarly, characters in this role-play should never appear in another role-play.
  9. All plans/major events must be discussed and approved. This means no "secret" plans, etc., without being approved by me and all other people who will need to be directly involved with the event.
  10. Please, PLEASE stick to the plot and theme. This is a structured roleplay and should never fall out of the plot and theme that has been made.
  11. Do not post irrelevant photos/comments or have silly/illogical events in the role-play. Those things are for other chats. You're allowed to have silly conversations, just make sure they don't spam and that they are in parentheses.
  12. You MUST roleplay in THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE.
  13. Try to use the best spelling/grammar you can. I'm not expecting perfection, but give it your best effort! Make sure you clarify things like who is speaking and where they are located in relation to the scene.
  14. Try to keep character clichés to a minimum. Things like dead parents, super edgy/broody characters, tragic pasts, etc. are all fine in moderation, but try to mix it up! I'm more likely to accept a character if I feel it adds a lot of variety to the roleplay.
  15. New members may make up to 3 characters, members may make up to 4, and admins may make up to 5. Each must have a bio in the proper format. I will keep a character list below so we can keep track of everything. Use this when creating your character(s):
    FR Username:
    Name (first and last, if possible/applicable):
    Kingdom/Affiliation (only admins may make 5th Parliament characters):
    Appearance:
    Personality (must have AT LEAST three weaknesses/strengths):
    Family relations (please don't do secret family members without telling us!):
    Other:

16. Special abilities, although allowed, will be HEAVILY moderated. If you wish to have magic, shapeshifting, etc., they must be properly explained, as well as containing a list of restrictions and weaknesses. THERE WILL BE A STRICT LIMIT OF ONE POWER PER CHARACTER.
  17. If you have more than one character, separate their POVs (point(s) of view) with two forward slashes (//). For example: James started dancing.// Madison glanced at James. "What are you doing?"
  18. Keep it PG-13 or lower. You may use any cussing that is allowed by FR, and you can indicate anything stronger by putting asterisks (*) around a euphemism for the word you are implying (ex: *freaking*, *crap*), or censor out a word other than the last two characters (**ck).
  19. Each post should usually contain at least one semi-detailed paragraph. I understand that not every circumstance lends itself to the same amount of detail as others, but I generally expect quality writing in each post. More paragraphs/detail are always encouraged, of course.
  20. This is a pretty obvious one, but anything that isn't a role-play comment should be in brackets of some sort. (), {}, [], OOC:, OCC:, etc. are all acceptable methods (although generic parentheses are preferred). Long conversations should be kept on the OOC thread, but short/occasional comments are fine.
  21. Ask before you invite a new member, timeskip, etc. I will be very strict on this.
  22. If someone isn't on, wait for them. Do not interfere with storylines because you're bored or impatient. At the same time, if someone's character isn't involved with anything, find a way to make them part of the events so that everyone can feel included. There are certain exceptions where people who are no longer active may be worked around to continue the plot, but these instances will always be determined by me.
  23. Be nice/respectful to everyone and their feelings/opinions/beliefs/etc. If something is bothering you, let me know privately and we can take care of it kindly. IF THERE IS A CONCERN, IT IS OKAY TO REPORT IT. Just be polite.
  24. Have fun! I know these rules are long and scary-looking, but this will be so fun once we get started. :D
  25. If you have read ALL of the rules AND the storyline, please send me a private message telling me that you have read the rules and agree to follow them (there's still a paragraph after this, so don't forget that). This way, I can guarantee that you've thoroughly read everything! This is also the opportune time to give me a short bio about yourself that includes a nickname, pronoun info, and anything else you want us to know (see Members and Updates section for an example).
  26. Please include a sample paragraph of your writing in your DM to me. This way, I can get a reading on your skill level. Your piece does not have to surround this story (you can even copy + paste a previously written sample from a different RP you've participated in), but I recommend choosing a subject that will best reflect your skills.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION IF THESE RULES ARE BEING VIOLATED. Depending on the importance of the rule, the frequency of the violation, etc., you will receive anything from a private warning to a ban from the role-play. Thanks!

Also, feel free to ask me any questions. Remember, it’s better to ask than to assume.
RULES
  1. Please only consider joining if you will be active. I'm not expecting you to be on every day (I myself could never keep that up), but a bare minimum of a post every 2-3 weeks is highly advised unless there is prior warning. I have put a LOT of time and energy into this roleplay, and I want you to succeed.
  2. DO NOT START DRAMA. If there is a problem, report it to the owner privately. Drama is the #1 reason roleplays fail, and I don't want to have it here.
  3. All character bios should be posted in the OOC thread to reduce spam here.
  4. Before character bios will be considered, new members must be approved to join.
  5. All characters MUST be approved by me or a moderator before thay may be used. There are NO exceptions to this rule!
  6. Please subscribe to the thread.
  7. No powerplay/godmodding. If you need to describe an environment or what is happening to another character, you may not use another person's character to explain the event.
  8. No bringing characters or events from other/past role-plays or TV shows, movies, games, etc. It can be very confusing for those who don't understand, as well as disrupting the flow and timeline of the story. I would prefer if you would refrain from even doing things like comparing characters in this role-play to old characters. Similarly, characters in this role-play should never appear in another role-play.
  9. All plans/major events must be discussed and approved. This means no "secret" plans, etc., without being approved by me and all other people who will need to be directly involved with the event.
  10. Please, PLEASE stick to the plot and theme. This is a structured roleplay and should never fall out of the plot and theme that has been made.
  11. Do not post irrelevant photos/comments or have silly/illogical events in the role-play. Those things are for other chats. You're allowed to have silly conversations, just make sure they don't spam and that they are in parentheses.
  12. You MUST roleplay in THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE.
  13. Try to use the best spelling/grammar you can. I'm not expecting perfection, but give it your best effort! Make sure you clarify things like who is speaking and where they are located in relation to the scene.
  14. Try to keep character clichés to a minimum. Things like dead parents, super edgy/broody characters, tragic pasts, etc. are all fine in moderation, but try to mix it up! I'm more likely to accept a character if I feel it adds a lot of variety to the roleplay.
  15. New members may make up to 3 characters, members may make up to 4, and admins may make up to 5. Each must have a bio in the proper format. I will keep a character list below so we can keep track of everything. Use this when creating your character(s):
    FR Username:
    Appearance:
    Personality (must have AT LEAST three weaknesses/strengths):
    Other:

16. Special abilities, although allowed, will be HEAVILY moderated. If you wish to have magic, shapeshifting, etc., they must be properly explained, as well as containing a list of restrictions and weaknesses. THERE WILL BE A STRICT LIMIT OF ONE POWER PER CHARACTER.
  17. If you have more than one character, separate their POVs (point(s) of view) with two forward slashes (//). For example: James started dancing.// Madison glanced at James. "What are you doing?"
  18. Keep it PG-13 or lower. You may use any cussing that is allowed by FR, and you can indicate anything stronger by putting asterisks (*) around a euphemism for the word you are implying (ex: *freaking*, *crap*), or censor out a word other than the last two characters (**ck).
  19. Each post should usually contain at least one semi-detailed paragraph. I understand that not every circumstance lends itself to the same amount of detail as others, but I generally expect quality writing in each post. More paragraphs/detail are always encouraged, of course.
  20. This is a pretty obvious one, but anything that isn't a role-play comment should be in brackets of some sort. (), {}, [], OOC:, OCC:, etc. are all acceptable methods (although generic parentheses are preferred). Long conversations should be kept on the OOC thread, but short/occasional comments are fine.
  21. Ask before you invite a new member, timeskip, etc. I will be very strict on this.
  22. If someone isn't on, wait for them. Do not interfere with storylines because you're bored or impatient. At the same time, if someone's character isn't involved with anything, find a way to make them part of the events so that everyone can feel included. There are certain exceptions where people who are no longer active may be worked around to continue the plot, but these instances will always be determined by me.
  23. Be nice/respectful to everyone and their feelings/opinions/beliefs/etc. If something is bothering you, let me know privately and we can take care of it kindly. IF THERE IS A CONCERN, IT IS OKAY TO REPORT IT. Just be polite.
  24. Have fun! I know these rules are long and scary-looking, but this will be so fun once we get started. :D
  25. If you have read ALL of the rules AND the storyline, please send me a private message telling me that you have read the rules and agree to follow them (there's still a paragraph after this, so don't forget that). This way, I can guarantee that you've thoroughly read everything! This is also the opportune time to give me a short bio about yourself that includes a nickname, pronoun info, and anything else you want us to know (see Members and Updates section for an example).
  26. Please include a sample paragraph of your writing in your DM to me. This way, I can get a reading on your skill level. Your piece does not have to surround this story (you can even copy + paste a previously written sample from a different RP you've participated in), but I recommend choosing a subject that will best reflect your skills.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION IF THESE RULES ARE BEING VIOLATED. Depending on the importance of the rule, the frequency of the violation, etc., you will receive anything from a private warning to a ban from the role-play. Thanks!

Also, feel free to ask me any questions. Remember, it’s better to ask than to assume.
+1 Hour FR Time
LAWS, HOLIDAYS, CURRENCY, AND CUSTOMS

NOTE: this document is just for fun/reference and will contain all of the general background for the two kingdoms if needed. Feel free to suggest ideas for this!

Iudrebar
The native tongue for 90% of the population is called Ifali, but very small amounts of people speak other languages as their second language. Almost no one cannot understand Ifali at all other than smaller, more isolated villages or tribes. The second most common language is Caewic, and is typically spoken in Onaeth-- in fact, about 46% of Onaethians can speak Caewic fluently as a second language, 28% speak it as their first language, 14% can understand some/parts of Caewic, and only 12% can only understand a little bit/nothing. In Haerille, a language called Oiruri is only spoken by a small handful of people, but the language has had a huge influence on Ifali in Haerille. Eyeodari is the ancient language that is used really only by the Parliament and is otherwise a dead language (similar to Spanish, Italian, French, and Portuguese coming from Latin, but Latin is no longer spoken except for in religion, science, etc.) Of course, all of this is roleplayed in English.

Haerille
Capital: Chaepreah

Haerillein accents sound similar to a Korean accent, but not entirely. Their words are very singsong-y, with a very breathy sound in their speech.

ages 0-14 are legally considered children, 15-19 are considered to be “half-adults”, and 20+ are considered to be full adults.

Main currency is called a yusi (equal to ½ USD and 1/6 pluics). Haerilleins do not have divisions of the yusi. (12.5 pieces = 1 yusi, 2.5 marks = 1 yusi)

Onaeth
Capital: Frouis

Onaethian accents sound sort of like a mix between a Scottish and French accent, with many words being cut off at the end or slurred together.

Legally recognized as an adult at age 18+, however, youth can apply to be “recognized” at ages as young as 1. Documents must be approved by parents/guardians and legal authorities.

Main currency is called a pluic (equal to 3 USD and 6 yusi). There are 15 marks in a pluic, and 5 pieces to a mark (so 75 pieces to a pluic)
LAWS, HOLIDAYS, CURRENCY, AND CUSTOMS

NOTE: this document is just for fun/reference and will contain all of the general background for the two kingdoms if needed. Feel free to suggest ideas for this!

Iudrebar
The native tongue for 90% of the population is called Ifali, but very small amounts of people speak other languages as their second language. Almost no one cannot understand Ifali at all other than smaller, more isolated villages or tribes. The second most common language is Caewic, and is typically spoken in Onaeth-- in fact, about 46% of Onaethians can speak Caewic fluently as a second language, 28% speak it as their first language, 14% can understand some/parts of Caewic, and only 12% can only understand a little bit/nothing. In Haerille, a language called Oiruri is only spoken by a small handful of people, but the language has had a huge influence on Ifali in Haerille. Eyeodari is the ancient language that is used really only by the Parliament and is otherwise a dead language (similar to Spanish, Italian, French, and Portuguese coming from Latin, but Latin is no longer spoken except for in religion, science, etc.) Of course, all of this is roleplayed in English.

Haerille
Capital: Chaepreah

Haerillein accents sound similar to a Korean accent, but not entirely. Their words are very singsong-y, with a very breathy sound in their speech.

ages 0-14 are legally considered children, 15-19 are considered to be “half-adults”, and 20+ are considered to be full adults.

Main currency is called a yusi (equal to ½ USD and 1/6 pluics). Haerilleins do not have divisions of the yusi. (12.5 pieces = 1 yusi, 2.5 marks = 1 yusi)

Onaeth
Capital: Frouis

Onaethian accents sound sort of like a mix between a Scottish and French accent, with many words being cut off at the end or slurred together.

Legally recognized as an adult at age 18+, however, youth can apply to be “recognized” at ages as young as 1. Documents must be approved by parents/guardians and legal authorities.

Main currency is called a pluic (equal to 3 USD and 6 yusi). There are 15 marks in a pluic, and 5 pieces to a mark (so 75 pieces to a pluic)
+1 Hour FR Time
CHARACTERS

Minor/unused character “bios” (characters that have to exist for the sake of the plot, but don't actually do anything

Haerillein King (unnamed; no rper)

Onaethian King (unnamed; no rper)

Ekeht (hawk) - deceased
Former oracle; information can be found on the Plot section

Main Characters

Isiole Daughtry (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: The Fifth Parliament
Appearance: Isiole has the classic parliament look--a shaved head with tattoos symbolizing his authority, long orange robes, and a pendant with a intricate veratrum flower charm at the end. He has tan skin and dark eyes, with very firm and sharp features. He has many wrinkles and particularly bony hands. His voice is surprisingly silky and warm.
Personality:
+ analytical, precise, capable, decisive, cunning, firm
- selfish, ruthless, manipulative, power-hungry
Family relations: N/A
Other: Isiole (more commonly referred to as Brother Daughtry) is often considered to be the leader of the Parliament, although he denies it. Isiole seems to pull the strings within the kingdom, although he is not well-known outside of the Parliament’s regions. He is one of 12 people within the Parliament’s Council and is the oldest member of the Parliament itself.

Anthony Dewitt (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth
Appearance: Anthony has platinum blond hair, stunning amber eyes, and an almost childlike disposition about him. He is decently tall at 6'0", and is often found wearing his commander's hat, a dark brown vest, an blue or tan trenchcoat that's always unbuttoned, gloves, and a dirty red handkerchief stuffed in a pocket.
Personality:
+ Bubbly, enthusiastic, upbeat
- sensitive, oblivious, clumsy, petty
Family relations: Anthony is the fourth oldest in a family of 9 boys, and he visits them a lot.
Other: Anthony is the newly-appointed lieutenant general for Onaeth's Air Force. Although relatively inexperienced, he is a kind and inspiring leader and is very capable in his field of work. He's a bit scatterbrained, but he is a dedicated worker and is constantly on watch for Haerillein threat.

Saela Ilisu (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille
Appearance: Saela refuses to wear anything besides tight-fitting, elegant, and incredibly expensive dresses. She has long, soft blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, making her and her family stick out a bit in Haerille.
Personality: Vivacious,
+ well-rounded, playful, flirty, curious, polished,
- sassy, fickle, envious, suspicious, proud, haughty
Family relations: King's niece, born into a very powerful and dangerous family
Other: Saela (or Miss Ilisu, as she prefers) comes from an especially rich family in Onaeth. She is an only child and spends her time reading, singing, and entertaining the occasional suitor. Her family holds an incredibly powerful position in the kingdom and is tightly interwoven with the organized crime network controlled by the Fifth Parliament. Although Saela doesn't participate in what happens between her parents and the Parliament, she is acutely aware of much that goes on.

Kungko Earnhardt (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille/The Fifth Parliament
Appearance: Kungko is an incredibly quick talker and knows how to lie and flatter his way out of almost every situation. He has sleek, sandy brown hair and brown eyes. His ears are pierced, and he bears the classic flower tattoo on his neck as a sign of being a part of the Parliament. He wears lots of loose red silk over a classic black button-up shirt and a pair of black slacks.
Personality:
+ Sly, quick, charming
- impatient, untrustworthy, arrogant, secretly very cowardly
Other: Kungko is a spy and assassin for the Fifth Parliament, and currently resides in Haerille. He can often be found inside pubs, listening to the local rumors, flirting with girls (because he's a total creep), and lurking in various places. He is not incredibly loyal to the Parliament and is more interested in their payments as a sort of mercenary, but he is also terrified of the (many) death threats he has received from the Parliament due to his problematic disloyalty.

Varc Pace (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth/The Fifth Parliament
Appearance: Outrageously tall at 6'7", Varc is a beast of a man. He bears the classic bald head, but his face is covered in a huge, dark brown beard that is very well-kept. He has surprisingly pale skin and looks distinctly more Haerillein than Onaethian, but his accent is very obviously Onaethian. Tatoos cover his head, and he wears orange robes and the flower pendant.
Personality: strong, skilled, loyal, aggressive, merciless, unrefined (secretly very self-conscious)
Family relations: Varc had a little 9-year-old sister that was wiped out by influenza seven years ago.
Other: Varc is an alleged warrior and hit man for the Parliament. He is especially loyal to Isiole and is often sent on errands to gather new recruits. He is the top hitman within the organization, but despite his rank, still does not get invited to many of the Parliament meetings. Although seemingly tough and cold, Varc is actually quite gentle on the inside due to his little sister's death many years ago.

Camille Falkner (hawk)
Appearance: Camille is short, lively, and feisty, with striped leggings and a short. ruffled skirt. She keeps her reddish-brown hair in a messy pony tail or bun.
Personality:
+ independant, witty, free-spirited, passionate, liberal, outspoken, self-reliant
- rebellious, tactless, vindictive, “stick it to the man” mentality (she also doesn’t really know what she’s talking about most of the time but she pretends like she knows everything)
Family relations: Camille is from a fairly poor family. She is the oldest of three, with one brother and one sister. Both her parents work full-time jobs.
Other: Camille's rebellious spirit often gets her into trouble. She can often be found sneaking away from home, protesting something, trying to escape law enforcement, and committing petty theft. She's an expert conspiracy theorist and has too many opinions to keep track of.

Theodore "Theo" Resdal (Amy)
Appearance: Extremely twiggy, has a floof of brown hair and pale grey-green eyes. Usually wears a vest (one that he stole of course) and crinkly, old leather pants that have far too many water stains on them. Pale as all get out, due to the fact that he prefers the night.
Personality: Snarky piece of crap mostly, pretty much distrusts everyone he meets, which can get in the way of other things. Makes rash decisions often, which end up getting him in trouble or nearly killed more than once. Is good at lying, and if he ever starts being extremely nice to you, you should probably check for your wallet. And hat. And watch. Gets really emotional and defensive easily, especially with those that he cares about. If he ends up getting overly emotional around you, you know that you're probably one of his good friends, or someone that he trusts well. Likes chaos, as long as it's controlled, preferably by him. Gives you more time to think, you know? Is actually a decent singer, but don't tell anyone. Will do anything to protect the ones that he cares for.
Family relations: Both his mother and father are still alive, but nice from place to place a lot to sell their wares. This leaves him alone a lot, and that's never good. Has an aunt named Lilac Resdal who sometimes takes care of him and his younger sister she is also slightly talented in the magical arts, being able to transform into a variety of small animals. Has one sibling, Andrea Resdal, who is a pampered, sugar-infused nightmare on two legs. She is also 8.
Other: He can shift into a black cat, a white dove, or an oily-black adder. This is extremely painful (ie. Most of your bones break and reform, getting claws/fur/fangs) and takes a good bit of energy, so it can't be used often. Has tried to overachieve in the past and ended up passing out halfway to a cat on the edge of a roof, which didn't end well. He is a young thief from the mountains of Haerille.

Lillian Emma Ryall (Silver)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille (If possible next oracle?)
Appearance: Lillian has long black hair and raven black eyes. She tall and lean, with scars all over her body to prove that she’s been in rough situations. She wears baggy black pants, and a black vest with a white shirt. She has ash or oil on her cheeks-working hard to support her family.
Personality:
+Strong, and Independent, Cunning, and Street Smart
- Rebellious spirit, quick to deceive and arrogant.
Family relations: After her father died, she has a mother, and 3 younger siblings to take care of.
Other: When she was young, she was part of gangs, and got in fights often. But when her father died, she got more clever to support her family.

Rhett Harrison (oni)
Appearance: Rhett keeps his brown hair neat most of the time and it has a slight hair bang. His also brown eyes are usually covered by googles with tented lenses due to his eyes being sensitive to the light. He wears conformable pants and a tench coat that when opened, reveal two daggers on opposite sides. Rhett also has tanned skin and has two small scars on the side of his neck and chin. Lastly, he always carries a satchel filled with parts of almost anything he could find and a few screwdrivers.
Personality: Rhett has a slight creative side that often has him tinkering with things. He is confident, but not a great leader to others. He is a bit dishonest to most people but his family. He is also adventurous and clever but mostly to get what he wants and to get out of sticky situations.
Family relations: His parents are quite well-known toy makers, or just makers of small things people want. His older sister is a blacksmith but also a painter in her spare time.
Other: Rhett also has slight healing powers that aren't helpful in life or death situations. The powers can only heal small wounds. If he tries to heal more than that, he'll quickly grow tired and whoever he is trying to heal would have to deal with a sharp pain every ten seconds. Another thing is, because his sister is a blacksmith, he often sword fights (or with other kinds of blades) with his sister, which means he can handle himself with blades pretty well.

Regan Harrison (Oni)
Appearance: Regan looks a lot like Rhett (or Rhett looks a lot like her since she's older). She was a scar on her forehead as while as some scars on her hands and a couple old burn marks on her arms. She usually wears a causal shirt and shorts when she is at her shop as a blacksmith but will wear dresses when going out.
Personality: Regan cares about her work a lot and doesn't do well with people hating it. The air around her is always surrounded by confidence. She doesn't work well with others who like to take charge which is why she works by herself. She uses blades very well but is really bad with long ranged weapons but she can craft them.
Family relations: Her parents are well- known toy makers.
Other: When she was younger, she often got in trouble by parkouring almost anywhere and stealing small things that weren't worth much. Most of the time getting Rhett to do so as well.

Devan Wolt (Oni)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth/5th Parliament
Appearance: Devan has brown skin and stands of the height of 5'9. His black hair is always cut low due to combat reasons and his fear of it being grabbed (which happened once). His eye color is a light brown but will glow white at times. He is more so slender but he has a bit of muscle. He usually wears a tan suit or a casual shirt and loose pants during training.
Personality: Devan doesn't talk much and has light footsteps which sometimes causes people to forget that he's there, and that kinda hurts his feelings. He is forgetful do to the things he has to do. He daydreams a lot but is really trying to remember something, but most people don't know that. He is much better taking orders than giving orders and is bad under pressure.
Family Relations: Devan is unsure of his biological family. He was adopted by a couple who couldn't have their own children. (Him being adopted doesn't come to play other then him sometimes wondering where he came from, so no need to worry about secret family members.)
Other: Devan is an 'interrogator' for the 5th Parliament. He has a special ability he calls "Death Communication". He puts his hand on the head of a dead person or animal and can look into their memories to gather information. While this happens, his eyes are wide open and glow white. It does has it's flaws just like many things, however. If Devan looks into a dead brain for over ten minutes, he too, will die. To get information he must take a person's or animal's memories and replace them with the memories he already has. Because of that, he often forgets his own memories. That's why it often seems like he's daydreaming, but he is really trying desperately to his own memories and not someone else's but always failing to do so.

Bradley Parson (eagle)
Appearance: Skin: Fair, has short brown hair, average height. His physique is average as well. His clothes, which consists of black pants and an oil stained brown shirt prove he had been a hard worker for quite some time.
Personality: a quiet yet caring individual, he usually is found tinkering with something nearby from his curiosity. He constantly can be found taking notes on things as he sits by himself. Usually seen as a loner due to his rather quiet nature, he tends to avoid conflict when possible. His strengths being his skills with machines, and his kind nature. However, his lack of etiquette puts him in bad spots with upper class citizens. He's also seen as too kind for his own good, though perhaps his worst flaw is his lack of sociality with others... usually keeping to himself and fading from limelight. He also tends to be very straightforward.
Family relations: he was born to two common parents both that love him to the ends of the world and back. He gets along well with his parents and his sister, though recently she hasn't sent letters or messages... the last one mentioned her time in Haerille, though he believes she has simply been busy.
Other: has no combat experience yet can craft makeshift weapons if given time and resources. Though most are mere toys, he prefers not to think too much about destructive capabilities such creations and models could cause.

Cynthia Parson (eagle)
Kingdom/Affiliation : former Onaeth now Haerille resident.
Appearance: brown almost black long hair, fair skin, just slightly shorter than her brother Bradley. Has blue eyes where her brother has blue gray eyes. She frequently wears a white shirt and black pants.
Personality: where her brother is quiet Cynthia is social, outgoing, and just as kind. She usually tries to talk with everyone she meets no matter the issue. Unless very pressing or high tense situations in which case she will be more serious. She is book smart but knows nothing about machines... preferring the Haerille culture over her industrial homeland. Despite that she misses her family. With her physique she could pass as an upper class woman... but she isn't. As a result sometimes she's mistaken for being someone important or of high standing... she knows how to dance to a degree. Unfortunately Cynthia tends to talk, a lot, though never enough to drive one crazy, she will ask several times if someone's ok, appearing a bit of a nuisance, her clear Onaeth accent in Haerille also could land her in hot water...
Family relations: born to two common parents both that love her equally as much as Bradley, she finds her brother a bit.. distant at times when she's with friends. Lately, she's been slow in responding to letters and messages. As if afraid of something...
Other: is Bradley's twin. Tends to attempt singing in her free time or dancing

Arianna "Ari" Rider (Lyra)
Kingdom/Affiliation : Onaeth
Appearance: Ari has long, frizzy brown hair. She is very tall for her age, and is structured much more like a boy than a girl, for example her very muscular arms. She has silver/blue eyes. Her skin is pale, and she has a few freckles dotting over her nose. She is often wearing a choker.
Personality : Ari fits very well into the "rebel" personality type. She is very loud, reckless, stubborn, and isn't good at keeping her opinions to herself. She is a very emotional person, especially when it comes to keeping anger or sadness in check. She can also be quite clumsy. Although she has her flaws, Ari is possibly the most loyal person you'll ever meet. She'd always rather die than betray a friend. She's a very social person, but making friends for her is a very hard task. Ari has had combat training, and isn't afraid to hurt someone for wronging her. She is overall a kind person, with a thing for sarcastic comments. She enjoy's being the center of attention, but when she can appreciates the solitude of being alone with her thoughts.
Family relations: Her parents are two common people, and she has a younger sister named Grace. However, she hasn't talked to any of them in awhile. She misses her younger sister though.
Other: Ari yearns for something more with her life. Well-trained in how to use a sword.

Character Bio Outline (please remove parentheses when filling out)
Quote:
FR Username:
Appearance:
Personality (must have AT LEAST THREE weaknesses AND strengths):
Other:

NOTE: You do NOT have to put anything but N/A in the family relations. It’s simply a way of preventing people from having weird secret family members and stuff. Also, don’t overdo the whole “no parents” thing, pleaseeeee.

USEFUL CHARACTER CREATION WEBSITES
List of personality traits: http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html
Fantasy name generators:
http://www.fantasynamegen.com/
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php
Personality generators:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/character-personality.htm
http://writingexercises.co.uk/random-character-traits-generator.php
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89915628828/quite-a-few-people-requested-some-form-of (this one works really well, but it’s a little confusing to figure out. Just click and drag the image and you’ll be able to read the one that it stopped on when you clicked)
http://creativichee.tumblr.com/personality
Character generators:
http://selfpublishingteam.com/chargen/ya/
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/character-descriptions.php#.VqqdC_nF_po
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/charactergens.htm
http://chaoticshiny.com/chargen.php
Appearance generators:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/basic-character-appearance.htm
http://klh.karinoyo.com/generate/character/
CHARACTERS

Minor/unused character “bios” (characters that have to exist for the sake of the plot, but don't actually do anything

Haerillein King (unnamed; no rper)

Onaethian King (unnamed; no rper)

Ekeht (hawk) - deceased
Former oracle; information can be found on the Plot section

Main Characters

Isiole Daughtry (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: The Fifth Parliament
Appearance: Isiole has the classic parliament look--a shaved head with tattoos symbolizing his authority, long orange robes, and a pendant with a intricate veratrum flower charm at the end. He has tan skin and dark eyes, with very firm and sharp features. He has many wrinkles and particularly bony hands. His voice is surprisingly silky and warm.
Personality:
+ analytical, precise, capable, decisive, cunning, firm
- selfish, ruthless, manipulative, power-hungry
Other: Isiole (more commonly referred to as Brother Daughtry) is often considered to be the leader of the Parliament, although he denies it. Isiole seems to pull the strings within the kingdom, although he is not well-known outside of the Parliament’s regions. He is one of 12 people within the Parliament’s Council and is the oldest member of the Parliament itself.

Anthony Dewitt (hawk)
Appearance: Anthony has platinum blond hair, stunning amber eyes, and an almost childlike disposition about him. He is decently tall at 6'0", and is often found wearing his commander's hat, a dark brown vest, an blue or tan trenchcoat that's always unbuttoned, gloves, and a dirty red handkerchief stuffed in a pocket.
Personality:
+ Bubbly, enthusiastic, upbeat
- sensitive, oblivious, clumsy, petty
Family relations: Anthony is the fourth oldest in a family of 9 boys, and he visits them a lot.
Other: Anthony is the newly-appointed lieutenant general for Onaeth's Air Force. Although relatively inexperienced, he is a kind and inspiring leader and is very capable in his field of work. He's a bit scatterbrained, but he is a dedicated worker and is constantly on watch for Haerillein threat.

Saela Ilisu (hawk)
Appearance: Saela refuses to wear anything besides tight-fitting, elegant, and incredibly expensive dresses. She has long, soft blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, making her and her family stick out a bit in Haerille.
Personality: Vivacious,
+ well-rounded, playful, flirty, curious, polished,
- sassy, fickle, envious, suspicious, proud, haughty
Family relations: King's niece, born into a very powerful and dangerous family
Other: Saela (or Miss Ilisu, as she prefers) comes from an especially rich family in Onaeth. She is an only child and spends her time reading, singing, and entertaining the occasional suitor. Her family holds an incredibly powerful position in the kingdom and is tightly interwoven with the organized crime network controlled by the Fifth Parliament. Although Saela doesn't participate in what happens between her parents and the Parliament, she is acutely aware of much that goes on.

Kungko Earnhardt (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille/The Fifth Parliament
Appearance: Kungko is an incredibly quick talker and knows how to lie and flatter his way out of almost every situation. He has sleek, sandy brown hair and brown eyes. His ears are pierced, and he bears the classic flower tattoo on his neck as a sign of being a part of the Parliament. He wears lots of loose red silk over a classic black button-up shirt and a pair of black slacks.
Personality:
+ Sly, quick, charming
- impatient, untrustworthy, arrogant, secretly very cowardly
Other: Kungko is a spy and assassin for the Fifth Parliament, and currently resides in Haerille. He can often be found inside pubs, listening to the local rumors, flirting with girls (because he's a total creep), and lurking in various places. He is not incredibly loyal to the Parliament and is more interested in their payments as a sort of mercenary, but he is also terrified of the (many) death threats he has received from the Parliament due to his problematic disloyalty.

Varc Pace (hawk)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth/The Fifth Parliament
Appearance: Outrageously tall at 6'7", Varc is a beast of a man. He bears the classic bald head, but his face is covered in a huge, dark brown beard that is very well-kept. He has surprisingly pale skin and looks distinctly more Haerillein than Onaethian, but his accent is very obviously Onaethian. Tatoos cover his head, and he wears orange robes and the flower pendant.
Personality: strong, skilled, loyal, aggressive, merciless, unrefined (secretly very self-conscious)
Family relations: Varc had a little 9-year-old sister that was wiped out by influenza seven years ago.
Other: Varc is an alleged warrior and hit man for the Parliament. He is especially loyal to Isiole and is often sent on errands to gather new recruits. He is the top hitman within the organization, but despite his rank, still does not get invited to many of the Parliament meetings. Although seemingly tough and cold, Varc is actually quite gentle on the inside due to his little sister's death many years ago.

Camille Falkner (hawk)
Appearance: Camille is short, lively, and feisty, with striped leggings and a short. ruffled skirt. She keeps her reddish-brown hair in a messy pony tail or bun.
Personality:
+ independant, witty, free-spirited, passionate, liberal, outspoken, self-reliant
- rebellious, tactless, vindictive, “stick it to the man” mentality (she also doesn’t really know what she’s talking about most of the time but she pretends like she knows everything)
Family relations: Camille is from a fairly poor family. She is the oldest of three, with one brother and one sister. Both her parents work full-time jobs.
Other: Camille's rebellious spirit often gets her into trouble. She can often be found sneaking away from home, protesting something, trying to escape law enforcement, and committing petty theft. She's an expert conspiracy theorist and has too many opinions to keep track of.

Theodore "Theo" Resdal (Amy)
Appearance: Extremely twiggy, has a floof of brown hair and pale grey-green eyes. Usually wears a vest (one that he stole of course) and crinkly, old leather pants that have far too many water stains on them. Pale as all get out, due to the fact that he prefers the night.
Personality: Snarky piece of crap mostly, pretty much distrusts everyone he meets, which can get in the way of other things. Makes rash decisions often, which end up getting him in trouble or nearly killed more than once. Is good at lying, and if he ever starts being extremely nice to you, you should probably check for your wallet. And hat. And watch. Gets really emotional and defensive easily, especially with those that he cares about. If he ends up getting overly emotional around you, you know that you're probably one of his good friends, or someone that he trusts well. Likes chaos, as long as it's controlled, preferably by him. Gives you more time to think, you know? Is actually a decent singer, but don't tell anyone. Will do anything to protect the ones that he cares for.
Family relations: Both his mother and father are still alive, but nice from place to place a lot to sell their wares. This leaves him alone a lot, and that's never good. Has an aunt named Lilac Resdal who sometimes takes care of him and his younger sister she is also slightly talented in the magical arts, being able to transform into a variety of small animals. Has one sibling, Andrea Resdal, who is a pampered, sugar-infused nightmare on two legs. She is also 8.
Other: He can shift into a black cat, a white dove, or an oily-black adder. This is extremely painful (ie. Most of your bones break and reform, getting claws/fur/fangs) and takes a good bit of energy, so it can't be used often. Has tried to overachieve in the past and ended up passing out halfway to a cat on the edge of a roof, which didn't end well. He is a young thief from the mountains of Haerille.

Lillian Emma Ryall (Silver)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille (If possible next oracle?)
Appearance: Lillian has long black hair and raven black eyes. She tall and lean, with scars all over her body to prove that she’s been in rough situations. She wears baggy black pants, and a black vest with a white shirt. She has ash or oil on her cheeks-working hard to support her family.
Personality:
+Strong, and Independent, Cunning, and Street Smart
- Rebellious spirit, quick to deceive and arrogant.
Family relations: After her father died, she has a mother, and 3 younger siblings to take care of.
Other: When she was young, she was part of gangs, and got in fights often. But when her father died, she got more clever to support her family.

Rhett Harrison (oni)
Appearance: Rhett keeps his brown hair neat most of the time and it has a slight hair bang. His also brown eyes are usually covered by googles with tented lenses due to his eyes being sensitive to the light. He wears conformable pants and a tench coat that when opened, reveal two daggers on opposite sides. Rhett also has tanned skin and has two small scars on the side of his neck and chin. Lastly, he always carries a satchel filled with parts of almost anything he could find and a few screwdrivers.
Personality: Rhett has a slight creative side that often has him tinkering with things. He is confident, but not a great leader to others. He is a bit dishonest to most people but his family. He is also adventurous and clever but mostly to get what he wants and to get out of sticky situations.
Family relations: His parents are quite well-known toy makers, or just makers of small things people want. His older sister is a blacksmith but also a painter in her spare time.
Other: Rhett also has slight healing powers that aren't helpful in life or death situations. The powers can only heal small wounds. If he tries to heal more than that, he'll quickly grow tired and whoever he is trying to heal would have to deal with a sharp pain every ten seconds. Another thing is, because his sister is a blacksmith, he often sword fights (or with other kinds of blades) with his sister, which means he can handle himself with blades pretty well.

Regan Harrison (Oni)
Appearance: Regan looks a lot like Rhett (or Rhett looks a lot like her since she's older). She was a scar on her forehead as while as some scars on her hands and a couple old burn marks on her arms. She usually wears a causal shirt and shorts when she is at her shop as a blacksmith but will wear dresses when going out.
Personality: Regan cares about her work a lot and doesn't do well with people hating it. The air around her is always surrounded by confidence. She doesn't work well with others who like to take charge which is why she works by herself. She uses blades very well but is really bad with long ranged weapons but she can craft them.
Family relations: Her parents are well- known toy makers.
Other: When she was younger, she often got in trouble by parkouring almost anywhere and stealing small things that weren't worth much. Most of the time getting Rhett to do so as well.

Devan Wolt (Oni)
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth/5th Parliament
Appearance: Devan has brown skin and stands of the height of 5'9. His black hair is always cut low due to combat reasons and his fear of it being grabbed (which happened once). His eye color is a light brown but will glow white at times. He is more so slender but he has a bit of muscle. He usually wears a tan suit or a casual shirt and loose pants during training.
Personality: Devan doesn't talk much and has light footsteps which sometimes causes people to forget that he's there, and that kinda hurts his feelings. He is forgetful do to the things he has to do. He daydreams a lot but is really trying to remember something, but most people don't know that. He is much better taking orders than giving orders and is bad under pressure.
Family Relations: Devan is unsure of his biological family. He was adopted by a couple who couldn't have their own children. (Him being adopted doesn't come to play other then him sometimes wondering where he came from, so no need to worry about secret family members.)
Other: Devan is an 'interrogator' for the 5th Parliament. He has a special ability he calls "Death Communication". He puts his hand on the head of a dead person or animal and can look into their memories to gather information. While this happens, his eyes are wide open and glow white. It does has it's flaws just like many things, however. If Devan looks into a dead brain for over ten minutes, he too, will die. To get information he must take a person's or animal's memories and replace them with the memories he already has. Because of that, he often forgets his own memories. That's why it often seems like he's daydreaming, but he is really trying desperately to his own memories and not someone else's but always failing to do so.

Bradley Parson (eagle)
Appearance: Skin: Fair, has short brown hair, average height. His physique is average as well. His clothes, which consists of black pants and an oil stained brown shirt prove he had been a hard worker for quite some time.
Personality: a quiet yet caring individual, he usually is found tinkering with something nearby from his curiosity. He constantly can be found taking notes on things as he sits by himself. Usually seen as a loner due to his rather quiet nature, he tends to avoid conflict when possible. His strengths being his skills with machines, and his kind nature. However, his lack of etiquette puts him in bad spots with upper class citizens. He's also seen as too kind for his own good, though perhaps his worst flaw is his lack of sociality with others... usually keeping to himself and fading from limelight. He also tends to be very straightforward.
Family relations: he was born to two common parents both that love him to the ends of the world and back. He gets along well with his parents and his sister, though recently she hasn't sent letters or messages... the last one mentioned her time in Haerille, though he believes she has simply been busy.
Other: has no combat experience yet can craft makeshift weapons if given time and resources. Though most are mere toys, he prefers not to think too much about destructive capabilities such creations and models could cause.

Cynthia Parson (eagle)
Kingdom/Affiliation : former Onaeth now Haerille resident.
Appearance: brown almost black long hair, fair skin, just slightly shorter than her brother Bradley. Has blue eyes where her brother has blue gray eyes. She frequently wears a white shirt and black pants.
Personality: where her brother is quiet Cynthia is social, outgoing, and just as kind. She usually tries to talk with everyone she meets no matter the issue. Unless very pressing or high tense situations in which case she will be more serious. She is book smart but knows nothing about machines... preferring the Haerille culture over her industrial homeland. Despite that she misses her family. With her physique she could pass as an upper class woman... but she isn't. As a result sometimes she's mistaken for being someone important or of high standing... she knows how to dance to a degree. Unfortunately Cynthia tends to talk, a lot, though never enough to drive one crazy, she will ask several times if someone's ok, appearing a bit of a nuisance, her clear Onaeth accent in Haerille also could land her in hot water...
Family relations: born to two common parents both that love her equally as much as Bradley, she finds her brother a bit.. distant at times when she's with friends. Lately, she's been slow in responding to letters and messages. As if afraid of something...
Other: is Bradley's twin. Tends to attempt singing in her free time or dancing

Arianna "Ari" Rider (Lyra)
Kingdom/Affiliation : Onaeth
Appearance: Ari has long, frizzy brown hair. She is very tall for her age, and is structured much more like a boy than a girl, for example her very muscular arms. She has silver/blue eyes. Her skin is pale, and she has a few freckles dotting over her nose. She is often wearing a choker.
Personality : Ari fits very well into the "rebel" personality type. She is very loud, reckless, stubborn, and isn't good at keeping her opinions to herself. She is a very emotional person, especially when it comes to keeping anger or sadness in check. She can also be quite clumsy. Although she has her flaws, Ari is possibly the most loyal person you'll ever meet. She'd always rather die than betray a friend. She's a very social person, but making friends for her is a very hard task. Ari has had combat training, and isn't afraid to hurt someone for wronging her. She is overall a kind person, with a thing for sarcastic comments. She enjoy's being the center of attention, but when she can appreciates the solitude of being alone with her thoughts.
Family relations: Her parents are two common people, and she has a younger sister named Grace. However, she hasn't talked to any of them in awhile. She misses her younger sister though.
Other: Ari yearns for something more with her life. Well-trained in how to use a sword.

Character Bio Outline (please remove parentheses when filling out)
Quote:
FR Username:
Appearance:
Personality (must have AT LEAST THREE weaknesses AND strengths):
Other:

NOTE: You do NOT have to put anything but N/A in the family relations. It’s simply a way of preventing people from having weird secret family members and stuff. Also, don’t overdo the whole “no parents” thing, pleaseeeee.

USEFUL CHARACTER CREATION WEBSITES
List of personality traits: http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html
Fantasy name generators:
http://www.fantasynamegen.com/
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php
Personality generators:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/character-personality.htm
http://writingexercises.co.uk/random-character-traits-generator.php
http://characterdesigninspiration.tumblr.com/post/89915628828/quite-a-few-people-requested-some-form-of (this one works really well, but it’s a little confusing to figure out. Just click and drag the image and you’ll be able to read the one that it stopped on when you clicked)
http://creativichee.tumblr.com/personality
Character generators:
http://selfpublishingteam.com/chargen/ya/
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/character-descriptions.php#.VqqdC_nF_po
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/charactergens.htm
http://chaoticshiny.com/chargen.php
Appearance generators:
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/basic-character-appearance.htm
http://klh.karinoyo.com/generate/character/
+1 Hour FR Time
[center][size=6] PHOTOS [/center][/size] [i][color=#ff0000]NOTE: Photos are for fun and are to help create a visual of the world. Unless otherwise specified, drawings are NOT BY ME. Credit is given on ALL images. All images are being used for entertainment purposes only, and will not be used for any sort of profit or commercial purpose.[/color][/i] [b]Iudrebar[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9iWkDSd.png[/img] [i](Art by @thehawkarisen)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/oFcQUCf.png[/img] [i](Art by Jonas De Ro)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/U6GiAyH.png[/img] [i](Art by Jonas De Ro)[/i] [b]Haerille[/b] [img]http://www.cruzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/002-fantasy-worlds-ming-fan.jpg[/img] [i](Art by Ming Fan)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Tn2CV6O.png[/img] [i](Art by Jorge Jacinto)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QaTEiUY.png[/img] [i](Art by Su Jian)[/i] [b]Onaeth[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/G6sJprl.png[/img] [i](Art by EXCA on Pixiv)[/i] [img]https://www.creativefan.com/files/2010/11/steampunk-12-500x211.jpg[/img] [i](Art by James Paick)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XovQQaT.png[/img] [i](Art by Tyler Edlin)[/i] [b]Fifth Parliament[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1AQZZUm.png[/img] [i](Art by Ming Fan)[/i] [img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/af1a/th/pre/f/2014/321/1/1/fortified_monastery_of_the_dragon_by_alayna-d86rxb0.jpg[/img] [i](Art by Alayna on Deviantart)[/i] [b]The Broken War[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2CUGfnR.png[/img] [i](Art by Section Studios)[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eE2IXAe.png[/img] [i](Art by Alex Serebryakov)[/i]
PHOTOS

NOTE: Photos are for fun and are to help create a visual of the world. Unless otherwise specified, drawings are NOT BY ME. Credit is given on ALL images. All images are being used for entertainment purposes only, and will not be used for any sort of profit or commercial purpose.

Iudrebar
9iWkDSd.png
(Art by @thehawkarisen)
oFcQUCf.png
(Art by Jonas De Ro)
U6GiAyH.png
(Art by Jonas De Ro)

Haerille
002-fantasy-worlds-ming-fan.jpg
(Art by Ming Fan)
Tn2CV6O.png
(Art by Jorge Jacinto)
QaTEiUY.png
(Art by Su Jian)

Onaeth
G6sJprl.png
(Art by EXCA on Pixiv)
steampunk-12-500x211.jpg
(Art by James Paick)
XovQQaT.png
(Art by Tyler Edlin)

Fifth Parliament
1AQZZUm.png
(Art by Ming Fan)
fortified_monastery_of_the_dragon_by_alayna-d86rxb0.jpg
(Art by Alayna on Deviantart)

The Broken War
2CUGfnR.png
(Art by Section Studios)
eE2IXAe.png
(Art by Alex Serebryakov)
+1 Hour FR Time
reserved
reserved
+1 Hour FR Time
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THROUGH ALL PLOT LINES AND RULES BEFORE JOINING! THANK YOU!
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THROUGH ALL PLOT LINES AND RULES BEFORE JOINING! THANK YOU!
+1 Hour FR Time
@TheHawkArisen
(Sorry!)
@TheHawkArisen
(Sorry!)
1 2