Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ O M E N ~ (OOC THREAD, OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gjN2JS3.png[/img][/center] [b]WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING MEMBERS! PLEASE READ THE MAIN THREAD FOR DETAILS![/b] Welcome to the OOC thread! This is a place for everyone involved with the Omen RP to chat, discuss plotlines, and overall have a good time! To access all the rules, plotlines, and everything else, look at the original roleplay thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2395400]here[/url]. You can also find the link in my bio at any time by clicking on the Omen banner.
gjN2JS3.png

WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING MEMBERS! PLEASE READ THE MAIN THREAD FOR DETAILS!

Welcome to the OOC thread! This is a place for everyone involved with the Omen RP to chat, discuss plotlines, and overall have a good time!

To access all the rules, plotlines, and everything else, look at the original roleplay thread here. You can also find the link in my bio at any time by clicking on the Omen banner.
they/them | ENFP-T | Cringe Valorant Enthusiast and Wildclaw Fanatic
+1 Hour FR Time
Joined 42 days after FR was launched
@TheHawkArisen
FR Username: Silverstreaks
Name (first and last, if possible/applicable): Lillian Emma Ryall
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille (If possible next oracle?)
Appearance: Lillian has long black hair and raven black eyes. She tall and lean, with scars all over her body to prove that she’s been in rough situations. She wears baggy black pants, and a black vest with a white shirt. She has ash or oil on her cheeks-working hard to support her family.
Personality:
+Strong, and Independent, Cunning, and Street Smart
- Rebellious spirit, quick to deceive and arrogant.
Family relations: After her father died, she has a mother, and 3 younger siblings to take care of.
Other: When she was young, she was part of gangs, and got in fights often. But when her father died, she got cleverer to support her family
@TheHawkArisen
FR Username: Silverstreaks
Name (first and last, if possible/applicable): Lillian Emma Ryall
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille (If possible next oracle?)
Appearance: Lillian has long black hair and raven black eyes. She tall and lean, with scars all over her body to prove that she’s been in rough situations. She wears baggy black pants, and a black vest with a white shirt. She has ash or oil on her cheeks-working hard to support her family.
Personality:
+Strong, and Independent, Cunning, and Street Smart
- Rebellious spirit, quick to deceive and arrogant.
Family relations: After her father died, she has a mother, and 3 younger siblings to take care of.
Other: When she was young, she was part of gangs, and got in fights often. But when her father died, she got cleverer to support her family
@silverstreaks You have one last thing to take care of before I'll look through the character bio and approve it or not. I realize my rules were a bit too vague on the process, so I just adjusted them. My apologies for that! Take one last scan through the rules, and you should eventually figure out what you're missing. ;)
@silverstreaks You have one last thing to take care of before I'll look through the character bio and approve it or not. I realize my rules were a bit too vague on the process, so I just adjusted them. My apologies for that! Take one last scan through the rules, and you should eventually figure out what you're missing. ;)
+1 Hour FR Time
@silverstreaks You're basically ready to go with Lillian! The only "issue" (more like general rule of thumb) is that a specific character will not be predetermined for the next Oracle. I (along with my admins) will choose one of the characters in the roleplay to be the oracle based on what character we feel would fit the aims of the rp the best. So even though I won't be able to put her down as the next oracle, she'll definitely be a contender when that point in the roleplay arrives!
@silverstreaks You're basically ready to go with Lillian! The only "issue" (more like general rule of thumb) is that a specific character will not be predetermined for the next Oracle. I (along with my admins) will choose one of the characters in the roleplay to be the oracle based on what character we feel would fit the aims of the rp the best. So even though I won't be able to put her down as the next oracle, she'll definitely be a contender when that point in the roleplay arrives!
+1 Hour FR Time
@TheHawkArisen
I got it! THanks
@TheHawkArisen
I got it! THanks
@SilverStreaks I'll add you in the main thread right now!
@SilverStreaks I'll add you in the main thread right now!
+1 Hour FR Time
are you talking about the movies?
are you talking about the movies?
@WOF2012 I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about!
@WOF2012 I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about!
+1 Hour FR Time
@thehawkarisen

FR Username: Eaglerider (nickname Eagle if its easier)
Name: Bradley Parson
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth
Appearance: Skin: Fair, has short brown hair, average height. His physique is average as well. His clothes, which consists of black pants and an oil stained brown shirt prove he had been a hard worker for quite some time.
Personality: a quiet yet caring individual, he usually is found tinkering with something nearby from his curiosity. He constantly can be found taking notes on things as he sits by himself. Usually seen as a loner due to his rather quiet nature, he tends to avoid conflict when possible. His strengths being his skills with machines, and his kind nature. However, his lack of etiquette puts him in bad spots with upper class citizens.. he's also seen as too kind for his own good... though perhaps his worst flaw is his lack of sociality with others... Usually keeping to himself and fading from limelight. He also tends to be very straightforward...
Family relations: he was born to two common parents both that love him to the ends of the world and back. He gets along well with his parents and his sister, though recently she hasn't sent letters or messages... the last one mentioned her time in Haerille... though he believes she has simply been busy.
Other: has no combat experience yet can craft makeshift weapons if given time and resources. Though most are mere toys... he prefers not to think too much about destructive capabilities such creations and models could cause.
@thehawkarisen

FR Username: Eaglerider (nickname Eagle if its easier)
Name: Bradley Parson
Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth
Appearance: Skin: Fair, has short brown hair, average height. His physique is average as well. His clothes, which consists of black pants and an oil stained brown shirt prove he had been a hard worker for quite some time.
Personality: a quiet yet caring individual, he usually is found tinkering with something nearby from his curiosity. He constantly can be found taking notes on things as he sits by himself. Usually seen as a loner due to his rather quiet nature, he tends to avoid conflict when possible. His strengths being his skills with machines, and his kind nature. However, his lack of etiquette puts him in bad spots with upper class citizens.. he's also seen as too kind for his own good... though perhaps his worst flaw is his lack of sociality with others... Usually keeping to himself and fading from limelight. He also tends to be very straightforward...
Family relations: he was born to two common parents both that love him to the ends of the world and back. He gets along well with his parents and his sister, though recently she hasn't sent letters or messages... the last one mentioned her time in Haerille... though he believes she has simply been busy.
Other: has no combat experience yet can craft makeshift weapons if given time and resources. Though most are mere toys... he prefers not to think too much about destructive capabilities such creations and models could cause.
Just as a quick note to everyone, I am still filtering through my rules and I have made a few adjustments to everything in that section. Any of the new signup rules are not applicable to you guys since I've already approved you all, but I did revise some writing length rules that you may want to skim over. Don't stress it too much though--it's nothing drastic. As always, if you have any concerns, shoot me a message!
Just as a quick note to everyone, I am still filtering through my rules and I have made a few adjustments to everything in that section. Any of the new signup rules are not applicable to you guys since I've already approved you all, but I did revise some writing length rules that you may want to skim over. Don't stress it too much though--it's nothing drastic. As always, if you have any concerns, shoot me a message!
+1 Hour FR Time
1 2 3 4 5