Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF rp partners
1 2 3
About my style and me:
-I generally do 1-2 paragraphs
-I try to be descriptive
-I LOVE world building and fantasy/scifi-ish settings.

Do's/I'm fine with:
-violence/gore (within sight rules, if in site)
-darker themes
-plot twists
-plot
-creativity
-lgbt themes

Don't/Pet peves:
-killing my characters unexpectedly
-trying to get me to type out smut. (I know its not a problem on FR, but you'd be surprised about other sites. I'm VERY uncomfortable with this. Especially with partners I just met.)
-Oneliners
-Illiteracy (One or two mistakes are fine, but if an entire sentence is misspelled, then it becomes distracting))
-Love at first sight

Where?:
FR forums
Deviant art notes
Email

Ideas?
I'm open for anything that sounds fun. I have a few of my own, but I'd love to here ideas from others. I'm ALSO very open to pokemon RP's If thats your thing!!!

ALSO:
If you are interested, please keep in mind that I'm a college student and athlete. THis means that sometimes I might only have the time/energy to respond one or two times, or in some cases, not at all. I'm not ignoring you and I promise that if I see it, I'll get to it.
About my style and me:
-I generally do 1-2 paragraphs
-I try to be descriptive
-I LOVE world building and fantasy/scifi-ish settings.

Do's/I'm fine with:
-violence/gore (within sight rules, if in site)
-darker themes
-plot twists
-plot
-creativity
-lgbt themes

Don't/Pet peves:
-killing my characters unexpectedly
-trying to get me to type out smut. (I know its not a problem on FR, but you'd be surprised about other sites. I'm VERY uncomfortable with this. Especially with partners I just met.)
-Oneliners
-Illiteracy (One or two mistakes are fine, but if an entire sentence is misspelled, then it becomes distracting))
-Love at first sight

Where?:
FR forums
Deviant art notes
Email

Ideas?
I'm open for anything that sounds fun. I have a few of my own, but I'd love to here ideas from others. I'm ALSO very open to pokemon RP's If thats your thing!!!

ALSO:
If you are interested, please keep in mind that I'm a college student and athlete. THis means that sometimes I might only have the time/energy to respond one or two times, or in some cases, not at all. I'm not ignoring you and I promise that if I see it, I'll get to it.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim

Hey there! I'm also looking for RP partners. I've got some ideas I think might interest you in this thread [ link ].

It seems like we would match in style and themes we like- if you're interested, maybe we can swap ideas or something.
@foxflaim

Hey there! I'm also looking for RP partners. I've got some ideas I think might interest you in this thread [ link ].

It seems like we would match in style and themes we like- if you're interested, maybe we can swap ideas or something.
6BiBS.gif
@SkyTreader197

Some of those do sound pretty interesting. I'll give you a couple of ideas of my own. Maybe we could combine ideas or something.

One setting is something where humans and humanoid creatures (Like demons and vampires) live together, but humans are often lower class, while demons ans such are upper class. Creatures might make deal and pacts with humans, to strengthen their own powers, and raise the human's social status (Because they'd be bound to the creature they make a pact with, so they'd have to be a serant or body guard or smething), but it mutates the humans in some way, like deforms them physically, or gives them powers (like regeneration)
--
There are good guys and bad guys in the world. Murderers and Magicians. One such 'bad guy' decides to try and turn things around for themself, but find's great difficulty in it. A room mate,hiding his past, making a new name for them self. Its all making its self ellusive. Even more so, are former accomplices and fellow 'good guys' who are convinced they'd just go back to their former ways.
--
n a modern world where humans still hide from beasts and monsters, one hunter goes searching for a new apprentice after the last one is killed during a fight with one of the Highest class of the creature. But what happens when the apprentice turns out to be one of the strongest classes of monster hiding as a human?
--
The circus has come to town! whether your a resident or a worker for the fair is entirely up to you but beware the graveyard the main tent is set up just in front of. The woods border the old cemetery and some monster is said to guard it as its territory... But these are only local rumors. What would happen if you decide to hunt for a new pet or just happen into the area with no concern for the superstition? This could go many ways...

--

Lets take any kind of world. One we can flesh out to our liking and take two characters. One starts off growing interested in the other. This intrest soon grows onto a child like crush for the person. One day, however, they witness the crush doing something horrible (murder, kidnapping, canibalism.. Something bad) just as they take notice of them. They now have to try to keep quiet and pray that their crush doesn't know what they witness and doesn't come after them.
@SkyTreader197

Some of those do sound pretty interesting. I'll give you a couple of ideas of my own. Maybe we could combine ideas or something.

One setting is something where humans and humanoid creatures (Like demons and vampires) live together, but humans are often lower class, while demons ans such are upper class. Creatures might make deal and pacts with humans, to strengthen their own powers, and raise the human's social status (Because they'd be bound to the creature they make a pact with, so they'd have to be a serant or body guard or smething), but it mutates the humans in some way, like deforms them physically, or gives them powers (like regeneration)
--
There are good guys and bad guys in the world. Murderers and Magicians. One such 'bad guy' decides to try and turn things around for themself, but find's great difficulty in it. A room mate,hiding his past, making a new name for them self. Its all making its self ellusive. Even more so, are former accomplices and fellow 'good guys' who are convinced they'd just go back to their former ways.
--
n a modern world where humans still hide from beasts and monsters, one hunter goes searching for a new apprentice after the last one is killed during a fight with one of the Highest class of the creature. But what happens when the apprentice turns out to be one of the strongest classes of monster hiding as a human?
--
The circus has come to town! whether your a resident or a worker for the fair is entirely up to you but beware the graveyard the main tent is set up just in front of. The woods border the old cemetery and some monster is said to guard it as its territory... But these are only local rumors. What would happen if you decide to hunt for a new pet or just happen into the area with no concern for the superstition? This could go many ways...

--

Lets take any kind of world. One we can flesh out to our liking and take two characters. One starts off growing interested in the other. This intrest soon grows onto a child like crush for the person. One day, however, they witness the crush doing something horrible (murder, kidnapping, canibalism.. Something bad) just as they take notice of them. They now have to try to keep quiet and pray that their crush doesn't know what they witness and doesn't come after them.
@Foxflaim
I'd be interested :3 LGBT/Dark/plot twists in a sci-fi world sound like a lot of fun :D
@Foxflaim
I'd be interested :3 LGBT/Dark/plot twists in a sci-fi world sound like a lot of fun :D
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Cool. Did you have any ideas as far as plot? (I don't have many as far as sci-fi.)
@thatonespeedster

Cool. Did you have any ideas as far as plot? (I don't have many as far as sci-fi.)
@Foxflaim
Ahh...no unfortunately lol. What ideas did you have, maybe we can fine-tune them?
@Foxflaim
Ahh...no unfortunately lol. What ideas did you have, maybe we can fine-tune them?
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster @foxflaim I haven't typed out any specifics, but I'm into all of the things that you are and would love to be involved if you'll have me. I haven't RP'd since... 2006 probably, but I want to get back into it.
@thatonespeedster @foxflaim I haven't typed out any specifics, but I'm into all of the things that you are and would love to be involved if you'll have me. I haven't RP'd since... 2006 probably, but I want to get back into it.
@catprose
Any ideas then? I'm kind of dead on ideas
@catprose
Any ideas then? I'm kind of dead on ideas
1DKhf3D.png
@catprose
Don't really know why your tagging the other person, but was there anything in particular you were looking to do?
@catprose
Don't really know why your tagging the other person, but was there anything in particular you were looking to do?
@thatonespeedster

Well none of them are really sci-fi, but here are a few

--
--
--

--

@thatonespeedster

Well none of them are really sci-fi, but here are a few

--
--
--

--

1 2 3